Slut learns not to touch herself

Story Info
Slut is punished 3 times for masturbating without permission.
5.3k words
4.42
56.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AEKansas2
AEKansas2
36 Followers

Master walked his Slut into the main room, she wasn't the only one on a leash, but still felt as if a spotlight had hit her. Master chose seats near the front where everyone would pass by, giving him an opportunity to see everyone, and, more importantly, gave everyone an opportunity to see his Slut.

Slut had been naughty, and Master intended to show her what happened to disobedient Sluts. Slut waited quietly next to Master on her knees, looking around the club for familiar faces. Master handed Slut a shot to relax her; otherwise she may safe word and ruin his good time. When Slut was a good girl, she got to sit at the table and drink wine or cider. Bad Sluts have to kneel on the floor and take shots.

After a quarter hour, his Slut was moving around too much, her knees sore despite the soft carpet.

"Down Slut," he commanded.

His Slut immediately dropped her face to the carpet, cheek on her forearms, ass in the air. At the same time, Master saw one of their good friends, a couple they played with often. The couple joined their table, nodding to his Slut on the ground.

"My Slut has been bad," Master explained. "Would you like to see?"

The couple nodded eagerly, happy to be a part of the games, and Master yanked his Slut up by her neck, draping her across his lap. He guested for the couple to come around the table to where her ass was. He lifted her skirt up, the spandex sliding up to her navel easily His Slut had worn a small black thong that did little to hide her, but Master didn't even let that cover her. Master pulled the thong down to her knees, knowing that it was even more humiliating than taking the thong off all together.

"This Slut has been using her whore pussy without permission," he told the couple.

Master took a minute to rub her lower lips lightly, before pulling them apart sharply.

"Even now, the little whore is wet."

His Slut shivered, feeling the proof of his statement on her thighs in addition to the multitude of eyes staring at her secret places.

"So since my little Slut wants to use her pussy without permission, she is going to lay here all night so people can see my pussy," Master said, his tone conversational.

Master repeated the show with several more groups, as his Slut whimpered and squirmed beneath him.

When several came up at once, Master made a show of pulling back the hood of her clit.

"Look how swollen her clit is," he said, rubbing it in the way he knew felt so good it nearly hurt. His Slut moaned loudly as the group behind chuckled. "It's because the little whore spends too much time rubbing it. Now it's too sensitive, isn't it Slut?"

"Yes, Master," she whimpered, on the edge for what seemed the millionth time this evening. But she wouldn't come without permission. The punishment for defying Master during another punishment and in front of a group was not something she wanted to experience.

"Well Slut, since you're so good at touching it yourself, lean over this table and show us how you do it."

His Slut groaned, not liking to play an active role in the show, but obeyed.

"Don't come until I say," he said firmly, seeing how already her pussy was clenching on nothing.

"Yes Master," she groaned.

Master waited several minutes, admonishing her to touch more firmly or faster, when he saw she was trying to back off. His Slut had her face screwed up in concentration trying not to come, but he knew he would have to release her soon or she would fail. He could see drips of her arousal on her legs, her pussy begging something to fill it. And later, he definitely would.

"Come now Slut," he commanded.

His Slut screamed her pleasure, her arousal gushing down her legs. He smiled, she would be horrified that she had squirted in front of a crowd.

Master let his Slut catch her breath as she leaned over the table, rubbing the cheeks of her full ass as she did, keeping her pussy on display.

An older couple came up, having watched from a little farther away. The pair was a little odd, but not out of the norm for this club. The woman wore a black leather and spandex unitard with black garters that disappeared into tall leather boots. Her husband, seeming the opposite was dressed in a pair of khaki slacks and a button down. Both were silver haired and with the lines of age, but he'd brought his Slut to this spot to be seen by anyone.

"You've got her well trained," the woman said, as the man stood back a step nodding along.

"Actually, my little Slut is here being punished," Master said, his tone friendly as he continued rubbing her back. His little Slut was so out of it from her intense orgasm that he wasn't sure she was listening, but if she was, he knew discussing her this way would just add to her humiliation.

"What for?" the woman asked curiously, anxious to be a part of the scene if she could

"She seems to have a hard time remembering whose pussy this is," Master replied, cupping the anatomical feature he referred to, "So I brought her here to make sure everyone knows exactly who owns this pussy."

"Maybe I can help you with that," the woman said, leaning in as if part of a conspiracy.

...a few days later...

Master set up a playdate for his Slut, but wouldn't tell her exactly what it is going to be; he knew her mind would play tricks on her, the anticipation increasing the pleasure of the actual event. As the two prepared, Master told his Slut not to bother with underwear, and gave her only a pair of shorts and thin tank top to wear, not even a bra; dressed and ready, her nipples were clearly visible, something she never did. Afraid of punishment, she don't say anything, but Master can read her face well.

"No one is going to see you in it anyways," he said ominously.

Master drove them to a home a short distance away, but far enough for the Slut to get nervous. She wanted to try and ferret for information, but her Master said not to ask, so she don't.

They got to the house with Master all but dragging his Slut up to the door where an older man greets us. Master can see from the look on his Slut's face that she doesn't remember him from the club. Clearly, she is surprised that her Master has picked such an older couple, someone so far outside their norm.

The man took Master and his Slut into the bedroom where his wife was waiting. Like him, she was older with soft looking white hair and pudgy, wrinkled skin. She stood wearing a leather outfit with garters that went down to her boots.

The Slut looked sharply to her Master, wondering if he truly intended for this old woman to dominate her

"She's yours for the evening," Master said, pulling his Slut's top over her head as he talked.

Master yanked her shorts down, leaving his Slut the only one naked in a room of clothed people. The man, whose name the Slut didn't even know, took a seat near the wall while Master hovered nearby.

"You'll call me Mistress," the woman said, a commanding tone to her voice, unexpected based on her looks despite the costume.

And even though the Slut wanted nothing more than to be disgusted with this old woman, her pussy started to get wet. The Slut groaned in embarrassment, and Master smiled.

Mistress led her to the bed where she proceeded to tie her unwilling captive's hands to the posts; for the Slut's legs, she bent them at the knees spreading them wide with Slut's hips on a pillow and tied them near the middle of the bed. The Slut wasn't bent terrible, and could have been physically ok in the position for a long while, but with all of her sensitive places so exposed, she couldn't be comfortable.

"Would you look at that? This little whore is already wet," Mistress crowed, her eyes wrinkling as she chuckled.

Mistress softly touched the Slut's pussy, and she groaned as her arousal heightened. Mistress wasn't even attractive, but when the Slut watched her Master smirk as Mistress touched her, the Slut couldn't help but get wetter.

Soon Mistress had her fingers inside the Slut; if she'd had to guess, she would have said it was two fingers, but her eyes were firmly on her Master.

The Slut's cheeks were heated red as the entire room filled with the scent of her pussy while everyone else was still fully clothed and watching. The only sound in the room was Mistress's hand slapping against the Slut's wet nether lips.

"Are you close whore?" Mistress asked, a dangerous quality to her voice.

"Yes, Mistress," the Slut groaned, hating that this old woman was going to make her come.

With a smirk, she withdrew her hands; even though the Slut hadn't wanted to come at all, she still whined at the lost stimulation.

Master chuckled at her, reminding her of her shame; she should not be enjoying the touch of an old woman.

Mistress quickly grabbed a leather paddle off the wall. It was long and narrow but looked padded. Without introduction she slapped the inside of the Slut's thigh, making her cry out.

She worked her thighs roughly, before turning to the Slut's upturned cheeks. Spanked like this on her back with her legs in the air made the Slut feel like a child, and her face burned even as her pussy creamed. The Slut's eyes were picking with tears now as Mistress continued to turn her cheeks a bright shade of red.

"I like a little heat on my cheeks before I fuck them," she said, her tone conversational.

The pulled against the ropes in alarm, afraid Mistress had meant exactly as she said.

Mistress pulled out a long but narrow dildo as the Slut watched, groaning pitifully, unable to close her legs even a bit. Mistress and Master chuckled as she lubed it up.

Crawling back on the bed she began to poke and prod the toy lightly at the Slut's asshole, making sure she knew what was coming. The Slut groaned more, trying to squeeze her muscles shut against it, not wanting it in. Mistress slapped the Slut's thigh twice quick in succession, and the Slut released her muscles, knowing she couldn't get away anyways. The Slut's face was hot as the old woman began to push the toy into her ass. Unlike Master, whom the Slut was used to anal play with, Mistress didn't just push the toy in and leave it, but worked it there with slow strokes, pulling in and out. Mistress wasn't plugging the Slut's ass, she really was fucking it. The Slut was no stranger to anal fucking, but usually when someone was working her ass this way, they were enjoying it too; with no one in the room distracted by their own pleasure, the Slut was more aware of her own taboo enjoyment of anal stimulation.

She stared at the ceiling, eyes glassy with tears; this time, the tears were from the shame of having to focus on how much she liked her ass played with

"Eyes on me whore," Mistress said, making it worse. "Watch me fuck your ass."

The Slut looked down, easily seeing the toy disappearing in her ass the way it was propped up, as Mistress reached up to stroke her clit. The poor Slut groaned at the feeling; Mistress seemed to know the perfect pressure to apply.

The Slut gaze drifted back to the ceiling unable to keep watching.

"If you don't want to watch this toy whore," Mistress said, her voice loud, "then I will find a different one."

Mistress came back with a toy much larger in girth than the previous one. The Slut groaned as she shoved it quickly inside her, not giving time for her ass to adjust. She fucked the Slut roughly, treating her clit just as rough, and soon the Slut's pussy was gushing. The Slut realized then that Mistress hadn't lubed the new toy. Her arousal was dripping down out of her pussy onto her asshole, and the Mistress's gray sheets would highlight it perfectly. A small sob was torn from the Slut, knowing that she would leaving a large wet spot when she got up.

"Are you going to come little whore?" Mistress asked.

"No Mistress," the Slut lied, furiously trying not to come while an old lady fucked her asshole as the old man and her Master watched.

"Then I'll try something else," she said unexpectedly.

"No Mistress please," the Slut begged, worried she would get a bigger toy.

This time she came back with what was clearly a large anal plug, but the cord at the bottom showed it probably did something terrible, like shock or vibrate.

She worked it in slowly, as the Slut keened softly, and then the vibrations started.

"There you go little anal whore," she cooed, touching the Slut's clit softly. "Now you can come. I want you to come with your pussy empty like the worthless little anal whore you are. Your Master told me you are a no good little anal Slut who can't keep toys out of your asshole.... Good girls need something in their pussy, but you're going to come just like the dirty worthless little anal whore you are..."

The Slut screamed as she came, unable to help it, even though she didn't want to prove the old lady right.

"And now I'm going to fuck you now..."

Mistress got up, leaving the large toy vibrating furiously in the Slut's asshole as she came down from a mammoth orgasm. Her husband handed her a strap on, the fake penis huge, especially since the Slut was already plugged. Mistress eased it inside of her groaning. Tears actually came as the Slut realized the old man was touching himself watching the giant toy buzz away in her asshole.

Mistress climbed over the top of the Slut and nudged her fake cock into Slut's hole. The Slut squealed as she pushed inside fully in one smooth stroke. She gave the Slut just a moment to adjust, grinding the end of her fake cock against the poor Slut's over sensitive clit. The Slut realized that the Mistress's side of the cock must be vibrating based on how it felt against her mound.

The Slut groaned loudly, tears coming faster as the Slut gave in and enjoyed being fucked by an old woman. The Slut watched Master as he smirked, playing with his own cock as Mistress pounded into her. Even though the Slut hated it, she was stuffed too full and vibrated from to many ends to resist the building orgasm.

"Come now whore," Mistress commanded, roughly twisting the Slut's nipple.

The Slut screamed as her orgasm, too soon after the last to be pleasurable washed over her, and Mistress groaned as she came too.

Mistress pulled out, walking away without a backward glance.

"Clean her up," she commanded, going into what seemed to be the bathroom.

Master nodded to the old man, who eagerly came up. The Slut looked to Master in shock, as he let the old man pull the toy out of her ass, grinning the whole time. The Slut groaned as the widest part pushed through where her ass had tightened down around it.

Master came and released his Slut then, and she moaned sitting up.

"You're such a fucking whore," he said softly helping her stand. "A bad little Slut who will come as long as someone shoves something inside her..."

The Slut burned in shame as the Master murmured his version of sweet nothings in her ear, waiting for Mistress to come back.

Mistress walked back into the room a moment later, strap on safely out of site, a smile on her face; the Slut was acutely aware that she was still the only one naked in the room.

"Can I tempt you to stay a little longer?"

"Actually, I thought I might see if you'd be willing to make a trade," Master mused. "My Slut can take care of your man over there; she's got an excellent mouth. And you can take care of me?"

Mistress beamed, her smile every bit as bright as the Slut's was dark. As much as the Mistress couldn't wait to ride the handsome young dominant, the Slut did not want to suck the old man's cock. The old man, as eager as his wife, didn't seem to notice the Slut's disapproval.

"That's acceptable," Mistress said coyly, trying to hide her greed.

The old man moved his chair around so that the Slut would be able to see what was happening on the bed as she sucked his cock and so that he'd have a great view of the action as well. Master nodded at his Slut, directing her to get to work.

The Slut kneeled gracefully in front of him, his cock already hard and out of his pants. She began by licking the edge of his cock, testing the waters. He groaned as if he'd never had a blowjob before, but given the age of Mistress, maybe it had been a while. The Slut fondled his balls with one hand and stroked the base of his dick with the other, taking just the head in her mouth so that she could watch what was happening on the bed.

Master had turned Mistress on her hands and knees, directing her to watch the Slut suck off her husband. He was warming her up, with his hand but also stroking the tip of his cock down her slit, eager to take her. He made eye contact with his Slut over the Mistress's head, and nodded sharply, indicating she should get to it.

Knowing that this chain of punishments would go on until he was satisfied, she gulped down the old man's cock, hitting the back of her throat, causing him to cry out and grip her shoulder. At the same time, Master thrust into Mistress's warm and waiting pussy, adding her voice to the noise in the room.

On instinct, the Slut bobbed her head in time with Master's quick strokes. While Master reached around Mistress's wider waist to rub her clit, the Slut stroked sensitive patch of skin just behind the old man's balls. While the Slut kept pace well, the old man was no match for her Master's stamina. Before long, he was coming down her throat. She wanted to spit it out right there on the old couple's tacky carpet, but a hard look from her Master had her swallowing the last drops. As much as the Slut wanted to remain unaffected by the entire exchange, she noticed that her pussy had once again began to grow wet.

The Slut kneeled on the floor in her submissive position watching her Master fuck the old woman. Mistress, for her part was crying out and carrying on while Master held silently to her hips, his eyes not leaving his Slut's. Slut was aching to touch her own pussy, but knowing what got her into this, she held still, her core burning as Master gave the old woman the ride of her life. With a terrible scream, Mistress came. Master thrusted a few more times before doing the same.

Master pulled out of her, rubbing her back gently as she came back to earth. As mistress went to clean up once again, this time her husband joined her. Master helped his Slut to dress in the tiny shorts and tank top he dressed her in. Tweaking her already hard nipples to make sure they stood out against the shirt.

"Am I forgive now Master?" the Slut asked, leaning into him slightly.

"Nearly, little Slut," He responded.

She looked up at him with despondent eyes, not sure what else he could want from her.

"You have one more punishment coming from me at home," he said. "Do you want to get it over with now or wait a few days?"

"Now," his Slut said with certainty, wanting to get back in his good graces.

Master chuckled darkly, knowing that she had no idea what she had just asked for.

Master drove his Slut home in silence, knowing she was tired from the play so far and anxious about what was to come, but unwilling to spoil his surprise.

At home, he took her straight down to the playroom, not missing how she glanced longingly to the couch, hoping for just a few minutes rest.

Tired or not, when they reached the door of the playroom, instinct took over and his Slut stripped bare and dropped to her knees, waiting patiently. He left her there to go prepare the room, though it was mostly done before they had gone to visit the older couple.

After less than a minute, he called her to him. She crawled across the floor, her head down as taught, and despite coming less than half an hour ago, he felt his cock rise.

She kneeled in front of him, waiting for his command, a perfect submissive, at least for the moment.

"Down."

She immediately dropped her forehead to the ground, her ass in the air, hands near her face.

Master took something from the wall, but his Slut didn't look to see what it was, knowing that if he'd wanted her to know, he wouldn't have put her in the down position.

AEKansas2
AEKansas2
36 Followers
12