Slut learns not to touch herself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whoosh of air alerted her fractions of a second before the riding crop made contact with her ass. Three times quick in succession he hit her, three crimson stripes against her ass, still rosy from the Mistress's paddling. He walked around her a second, giving her time to catch the air that had choked in her lungs before painting three symmetrical stripes on her other cheek.

"Are you a whore?" he asked sharply.

"Yes, master," she replied dutifully, breathing slowly as he added three more lashed below the originals.

"Is that why you gargle another man's balls the first opportunity you get?" he asked sternly.

"Yes master," she replied, not stating the obvious that he had directed her to do it. "I'm sorry for being such a whore master."

"You're such a whore that you come from an old woman fucking you," Master said, the tone one of question.

"Yes, master," she cried out, as Master put a fourth and final set of stripes across her ass.

He dropped the crop and yanked her to her feet, dragging her to a bench. Master strapped her hands down, doing the same with her feet wide. Her stomach draped across the bench taking most of her weight, but her head and breasts were free.

Master yanked her head up by her hair, making as if to kiss her before slapping her cheek lightly.

"You would taste like another man."

Instead, he used his hold on her hand to shove her mouth down on his cock before she'd even noticed it was out; Master pulled her down until her nose pressed into the short hairs on his pubic bone, cutting off her air way.

"You're going to remember your Masters cock," he growled.

She relaxed as he pulled back slightly before thrusting back into her mouth, although not as deep. As long as she breathed through her nose, she would endure this brutal face fucking.

"I'm using your mouth like a cunt because you let some woman fuck your cunt, Slut," He said, the words low and grinding as he enjoyed her tongue. Master liked to watch as her face turned red and tears shown in her eyes; he pulled back a bit just to see the drool spill over her chin, knowing she hated that.

He enjoyed her mouth a few minutes longer, both of them knowing he was close. But rather than spilling down her throat as she expected, he pulled back. He pulled his cock to the side and let it slap her across the face, her shocked expression making him chuckle. Using his cock, he slapped her once more on the other side, laughing now at her disgruntled look.

"You've got spit all over your face you nasty whore," he told her.

His Slut resisted grinding her teeth, but only barely; a warm buttocks could instill manners even in his brat it seemed.

Master walked over to his wall of horrors as his Slut sometimes thought of it, but she couldn't see what he grabbed.

"Do you know why you're being punished Slut?" he asked, his tone serious.

This was the moment she had been waiting for; when Master punished her, he would make sure she knew why. This was the final punishment.

"Yes master," she replied, almost eager.

"Tell me."

"You Slut played with her pussy without permission and had an orgasm without direction," she said.

"Your pussy Slut?" Master asked, amusement in his voice.

"Your pussy," she clarified quickly. "You Slut played with your pussy without permission."

"And did you do that because your pussy was so sensitive?" he asked, doing something near her clit.

"Yes master," she responded.

"Well, I got this just for you, so that we can see what happens to sensitive pussies once and for all," Master said.

His Slut shivered as a small cup was pushed over her clit. With a small electric hum, pressure increased, pulling on her skin.

"Do you know what this is Slut?" Master asked her.

"No master," she said, confused by the somewhat pleasurable tingle.

"This is a clit pump, Slut," he replied.

Had Master not been so focused on watching her clit pull out of the hood and swell he would have seen the color in her face pale.

"We are going to leave that here for a bit."

Master turned back to the wall, the familiar jingling of clamps coming with him. He returned with a set of nipple. As the pump pulled on her clit, he kneaded her nipples, turning them to little sharp points before biting them with the clamps. Each clamp had a small bell on them.

"Jingle your bells for me Slut," he said, standing back.

Slut had been through this before. Her face burned as she worked to jiggle her tits, letting the bells ring. And all the while the pump continued pulling on her clit; she'd never felt anything like it.

Master rearranged the pump after that, and his Slut nearly screamed as he brushed it putting the cup back over.

"Now that it is bigger, we want to put more of the clit, less of everything else. Let's go again and see if we can get it any bigger," he told her teasingly. "Although it is already huge... don't worry Slut I'll take pictures of your monster clit so you can see it and show all your friends at the club..."

Master left to grab his phone, leaving his Slut with nothing but the tingling of her nipples and the slow sucking pressure on her clit for several minutes; the Slut thought that maybe master was just giving the pump time to work more, and she worried how long he would leave it on.

Master came back kneeling down face level with his Slut's pussy, making her burn in shame.

"You are so wet that I can't believe this pump is staying on, Slut."

He toyed lightly with her pussy lips, making her moan loudly as he gently circled her hole before pulling back to circle her asshole with a single finger.

"Do you think Mistress ruined your asshole by fucking it with those dildos? You were such a little whore practically begging her for more... do you want me to start leaving you there a few times a week to get your ass reamed by an old woman?"

"No master please," she begged as he flicked at her asshole.

"Look it's opening up for me... should I try your asshole before I decide its ruined and just let the old woman have it?" he asked, his tone still conversational.

It drove his Slut mad when he talked like nothing was happening while she shuddered on the edge of orgasm, but that is exactly what he was doing.

"Please Master fuck my asshole. Please fuck it master, please," she begged.

"Well if you insist Slut. But let's take this clit pump off first. We don't' want your clit this size permanently!" He chuckled.

His Slut groaned in humiliation as he referenced the size of her clit once again; Slut had always had a large sensitive clit. It seemed her master had picked up on her sensitivity regarding it and intended to play there.

The clit pump popped off easily and Master whistled appreciatively. His Slut heard the click of a camera phone several times and moaned in embarrassment.

"Do you want to see it Slut?" he asked, coming around to show her the picture of her distended clit.

She groaned, and closed her eyes unable to bear it.

"Now I'm not going to tell you not to come because I don't think you could listen if I did. But I am going to gag you so that you can scream and beg to your hearts content. Come whenever you want, little Slut," he said ominously; for a master who liked to meticulously control when his Slut came, this was a concern.

The Slut heard the lube open, grateful that Master wasn't so mad he'd fuck her ass dry, and then the blunt tip of his cock was at her back entrance, pushing in.

He groaned out softly, matching her noises, loving that he didn't have to work himself in the way he normally did; maybe he'd let the old mistress warm her up for him more often. Her hatred of it would only make it sweeter...

Master pulled out once more before beginning the real punishment. One hand on her back to steady what would surely become a bucking ride, he reached around and began to rub firmly on his Slut's clit.

The screaming was instantaneous. Although, if she loved it or hated it he wasn't sure; probably somewhere in the middle. In 30 seconds, he felt her asshole clench around him as she came the first time. He rubbed harder, picking up the pace as he fucked her ass hole, knowing he could take her as hard as he wanted in this moment. Now her screams were definitely of pain; her clit so sensitive normally after orgasm was super charged now, but he wasn't going to let up.

Self-control derived from years of dominating his Slut, let Master fuck her has through four more blisteringly painful orgasms. His Slut was crying even as her asshole rhythmically clenched down on him.

"Slut, is your pussy so sensitive now?" he asked, a mocking edge to his tone.

She garbled back what seemed to be an affirmative response.

"Then I guess I should probably touch it... that's what you did right?" he asked, outright chuckling as she clearly begged no, his chuckle cut off as her asshole squeezed his cock as she came yet again.

He pushed her through a single more painful climax before he finally let himself empty inside of her. Bending down he kissed her shoulder blade and said, "Now you're forgiven, Slut."


12