Slut like Mommy Used to Make Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rmcbar
Rmcbar
170 Followers

Suddenly someone yanked me by my hair and I saw before my eyes upside down face of my stepmom.

"Someone forgot they were not allowed to cum without her mistress' permission." my eyes instantly filled with tears as I knew what she was capable of doing when I disobeyed her.

In a second, I knew what my punishment would be. I could feel the tip of her huge strap-on pressing against my asshole.

I tried to turn at her with my best apologetic look but Tyler immediately turned my head back and slapped me.

"Look at me, bitch, when I fuck you."

I inhaled deeply as the enormous thing slid inside of my ass. She didn't stop nor ask questions and shoved it inside of me up to the hilt.

The started me both fucking with enormous speed and intensity, filling and emptying me both at the same time. I was groaning and crying from the experience.

I felt I was about to cum for the second time and so I tried communicating it to either one of them.

"Look, mom, my fucktoy wants something."

"Are you gonna cum?" she asked me. Giving each word an emphasis using thrusts of her fake penis.

I nodded. "I don't think so. You're gonna cum when I tell you, slut." replied my brother and slapped my tits again to let me know who's the boss.

Finally, after another long minute of trying not to finish, he exclaimed. "I'm cumming. You cum too bitch."

My mom pulled out and he hugged me tightly and started thrusting his pelvis into mine which made me cum too.

I could feel his sperm in my pussy and thanks to my orgasm I was milking all of his cum from him. He groaned and gave my boobs final slap.

Through the ring gag, I tried to tell him: "Thank you, master."

Mom meanwhile undid the gag so I could properly thank them both as I was taught.

The both stood up from the bed and I bowed in front of them. "This one thanks you master and mistress for the great fuck. This one slut also thanks you master for all the delicious cum you filled her with and hopes you were satisfied with her service."

Tyler bent down and cupped my chin: "it was awesome, we're doing it again."

"Thank you, master, for those kind words."

He started getting dressed.

"Remember you can come fuck her whenever you deem right, just be careful when father is home, he doesn't know yet. Also, your friends have to wear a condom if they want to fuck her or they pay a hundred, then they can fuck her without a condom."

"Okay, mom. Bye, Katie." he left.

She turned to me. "You did well tonight, that means I'm not gonna tie you today bed for this night.

"Thank you, mistress."

"Now lick me so I can go." I did as I was told.

She was so horny I brought her to an orgasm in a couple of minutes. She sprayed me with her juices. I thanked her once again and she left, locking the door shut.

*****

Please comment (please be constructive), rate and give me a follow for more stories like this and others.

Rmcbar
Rmcbar
170 Followers
12