All Comments on 'Slut Machine Ch. 03'

by rockbohunk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You lose any moral ground from your wife cheating

if you set up a public gangbang with six additional friends.

He has no grounds for any type of complaint by this time. Don't even pretend that they loved it so much they will agree to be full time whores. What does he care if his wife is faithful, they are already in a BDSM group with pain and sex a part of it. He cannot claim being cheated on after this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story so far

Good job, one of your best. Hope you can keep it going

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Dear Anon

Nobody said they would get away with it. But do you really think Ryan is going to tell his Story Publicly. a so called Dom telling the world that he was over Powered by his Wife and chained and Shackled in front of other people from his Group. and stay married to his wife you must not have read the same story. Neither is going to say anything. She consented to being treated the way she was. He could be considered a "switch" esp. after taking a dildo in his Ass and cumming not to Mention the Hitch and Chain on his Equipment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

Keep going please please please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
this was a great story

felt like you wanted to write more though. shame that it stopped here. but it doesn't need anything more really. anyway, great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous