Slut MILF Ch. 03

Story Info
Two Sons Dominate their Mom in her first threesome.
11.3k words
4.63
41.3k
74

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

19th May

It was a week of taboo blowjobs for me and my sons. Hunter and Ryan demanded blowjobs daily, and I was more than happy to oblige. I would drop to my knees and take turns sucking them off in whatever room they were in. I loved it; I would drop to my knees anywhere, anytime, for my sons. I had become a dirty cock-loving slut, a slut MILF for my boys.

The only change was that I hadn't let them tease me with my toys or play with my tits since the first day. I figured that was going a bit too far, and I needed to draw the line somewhere. The boys were obedient enough to follow my 'Don't-touch-me-until-given-permission' rule, but I wasn't sure how long the line would last. Things escalated between us each weekend, and I was sure I would yield more again this time.

The following Saturday, Ryan had a baseball game, and I decided to go support him. Hunter wasn't interested, so he stayed behind playing video games. He mentioned that his laptop wasn't working and he would borrow my office laptop for his homework later. I didn't really mind and kissed him goodbye as I headed to the game.

It was a warm sunny afternoon, and I wore a tight red crop top that showed off my flat midriff, a sexy short skirt and 2" red heels. After starting my 'affair' with my sons, I felt sexy and confident and had been dressing to show off my body and accentuate my curves.

I arrived at the baseball field early, and Ryan was on the field practising his swing. I looked around and saw Duane, tall and muscular, standing near the bleachers, holding a notepad and talking to a blonde woman. I couldn't make out who it was, but she looked familiar.

I wanted to avoid his flirting, but Duane spotted me and waved, so I sighed and headed to him. "Hi, Isis, looking sexy today." He grinned as he ogled me.

I rolled my eyes. "Hello, Duane. How are you?"

"Better now that you're here," he winked.

I ignored him and turned to the blonde, who turned out to be Avy, the science teacher and the Principal's wife.

"Avy, I didn't know you were coming to the game," I smiled widely at her. Avy was what you would call a blonde bombshell, with a perfect figure and stunning blue eyes. Her shoulder-length hair fell over her tanned shoulders in beautiful waves. Her big tits strained against her white blouse, and her short skirt accentuated her hips and long, sexy legs.

She was the one who'd identified Hunter's talent and put him on the accelerated path to university. She also sometimes tutored Duane and Hunter after school to ensure their grades were high enough to play sports. I was glad she was here as she would keep Duane from hitting on me.

Avy smiled back and gave me a hug. "Actually, I'm... I'm the new basketball coach."

My jaw dropped as I stared at her in surprise. "Really? You? But you don't even know much about basketball?"

She shook her head. "Well... The team's been on a losing streak after the last coach left. And Danny asked me to sub temporarily. I've never played, but I think I understand the game pretty well, so... Since Duane is on both teams, I wanted to ask him to come over for basketball practice after this game!"

Basketball wasn't really that big in our town and the team usually was at the last on the leaderboard every year. With Duane coming in this year, it was said that we had a fighting chance, that was until the old coach quit.

Duane chimed in with a naughty smirk. "Well, I can't say much about her coaching skills, but she definitely brings something to the table I can appreciate.", leering at her tits.

I glared at Duane, who just laughed as Avy blushed. I knew what he meant, and I didn't want to imagine it. I elbowed him hard in the ribs and gave him a disapproving look. "You're so disgusting, Duane. You shouldn't talk about your teachers that way. Especially the wife of your Principal!"

He grinned and shrugged. "I'll let you ladies catch up." He turned and walked off, leaving us alone.

Avy looked at Duane as he walked away, "How can someone be that arrogant!"

"Well, if you are captain of both the basketball and baseball teams... and with a body like that! You are bound to get confident." I smiled as I looked at Duane's muscular back. Despite his attitude, I had to admit that the boy was hot.

"Well, If only I could get him on my side. He's a true leader - I am sure he'd get the team to rally behind me if he stopped staring at my tits for a minute!" Avy shrugged and looked at Duane irritably. "Also, he prefers baseball practice to Basketball, leaving me hanging dry as you can see."

I turned back to her. "Ignore him. He's not worth your time. But, I can't believe you are the coach; you'll do a great job, Avy."

We chatted about the team and the upcoming season until the game was ready to start. It turned out to be a total washout. Ryan and Duane batted well, but the pitcher, catcher and the rest of the batting lineup were terrible, and the team seemed to have no clue what was happening.

After the game, I caught up with Ryan as he was about to go to the locker room. He seemed to take the loss well, but I knew I could do something to cheer him up.

I kissed him on the cheek and whispered seductively in his ear, "Why don't you finish the team meeting and head over home. Mom will have a special treat waiting for you, mi amore".

Ryan's eyes lit up, and he smiled at me as I winked and walked away. I looked over my shoulder and saw him rush back to the changing rooms.

I was planning to head home directly, but I noticed Avy looking lost in the parking lot, so I walked over to her.

I smiled at Avy, "Hey Coach, you seem a little down. Are you ok?"

She sighed and looked at me with a pained expression. "Yeah... I don't know Isis... All 5 of them dropped me a message that they can't make it today's practice. I just don't know what to do with this team. They don't even seem to listen to me. I just don't know how to motivate the team, and I don't want to disappoint Danny."

I felt so bad for her; Avy was a sweet and great person. "Hey, don't worry, Avy. I bet the team just needs a bit of encouragement."

"Well, to be honest, I'm only here because my husband asked me to. I honestly don't know what I can do to help..." she smiled weakly, "They hardly show up for practice on time and skip half the days."

I encouraged her, "Maybe you can set the team some target, some reward for them if they win 5 games in a row or something. I'm sure there's something these players want desperately that you can motivate them with?"

Her eyes lit up, and she hugged me. "Oh, Isis, you're brilliant! That's exactly what I can do. I need to give them an incentive to win. I just need to find out what they want and how to get them to earn it!"

We ended up heading to the local bar to cheer her up, and it was another hour or two before I finally headed home. I drove up into my driveway and noticed Tiffany's car wasn't there, so I knew my sons were home alone. I grinned as I realized that my sons would probably love to have Mom to themselves for a while. I knew Ryan would be horny as hell from my promise earlier, and Hunter would never say 'No' to a blowjob, so I knew I was in for a fun evening.

I had to admit, I couldn't wait either, and I had been looking forward to sucking their cocks again. I pulled up into my driveway and decided to go in through the front door; I was feeling giddy in anticipation of seeing my sons again. Well, actually seeing their nice hard cocks again in my mouth.

I unlocked my front door, and as I entered, I called out, "Mi Amore, Mommy is home! Ryan? Hunter? Where are my handsome boys?" I felt playful and planned to tease them a bit, letting them beg Mom to suck them off.

"Yes, Mom," Hunter responded from my home office room. My home office room was in the front of the house, right next to the staircase upstairs. It used to be the living room, but I had a door installed in the doorway. The entrance to my office was mostly closed; my boys knew better than to be in there, but since my boss was not coming over, I didn't mind too much.

I opened the door to my office; Hunter was sitting in my office chair, naked with a raging hard-on! I stood at the door for a moment; I was surprised but very turned on.

Hunter spoke up before I did. "Wow, Mom! You are looking fucking hot! I could cum right now." I took a few steps into my office before I noticed that Hunter was nowhere to be seen.

"Where is your brother? I thought he would have been waiting for me as well." I teased Hunter.

Hunter stood up, he got a really wicked, lustful smile on his face, and then he began to stroke his cock. Suddenly, Ryan jumped out from behind the door; he grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back tightly but not hard enough to hurt me.

"What...what are you boys doing? Why are you holding my arms behind me? Let me go, Hunter." I squirmed around a bit, but my son didn't let me go. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my back and ass.

Hunter moved over to me, his cock in one hand. "You are really hot, Mom," he said, his eyes overflowing with lust; I watched as his eyes danced up and down my body.

Ryan spoke into my ear, "Yeah, you are really gorgeous. Your tits look so fucking hot in that tight top, Mom. I was distracted all game thinking about ripping it off and sucking on your big tits, Mom."

Ryan began kissing my neck with lustful kisses, and he was so good at it, too. I wasn't sure what they were planning when Hunter moved up to me and kissed me full on my lips. I gasped in surprise as my youngest son kissed me!

He was clearly inexperienced, kissing me sloppily, but I found myself getting turned on! Hunter parted my lips with his tongue and slid it into my mouth. He was so bold and so aggressive; I loved it! I melted into his kiss and began to French kiss my son with as much passion as he was giving me.

Meanwhile, Ryan kept kissing my neck from behind; he gripped my wrists with one hand and ran his other hand up my side. He slowly slid his hand up my side and onto my tits. Ryan cupped my tits, squeezed them, and began to run his hand all over them. I loved it and moaned into Hunter's mouth as Ryan played with my big tits.

As Hunter broke his passionate, sloppy kiss with me, I moaned and smiled at him. "Mi Amore, you can let me go now. If you wanted to kiss me, all you had to do was ask."

Hunter ran his tongue across his lips. "We are going to do a lot more than kiss you, Mom. You have been teasing us, driving us wild for weeks...we are sick of it. We are going to give you what you deserve."

I panicked a little as Ryan said into my ear, 'Don't worry, Mom, we are going to have some fun." Ryan took his free hand and pulled and slapped my tits through my top. I was not wearing a bra; my tits bounced out, and Hunter looked at them with a devilish grin.

"Your tits are so big, Mom. They felt so good to grab when you were sucking our cocks, like a good slutty mother." Hunter bent down and squeezed my tits, and took my nipple into his mouth, kissing it from over my shirt. I couldn't believe this; my youngest son was sucking on my nipples like this.

Ryan ran his hand up from my tit, up my chest, and onto my neck. He gently took my chin and turned my head around so I could look at him. He brought his face up to mine and softly kissed my lips. I felt his tongue run along my lips, and then I reluctantly opened my mouth to his tongue. Ryan and I began to French kiss as Hunter sucked on my tits, playing with my nipples with his tongue.

"Fuck, her tits are so soft and juicy", Hunter groaned as he sucked and nibbled on my tits. Ryan broke his kiss with me and began playing with my tits as Hunter stood back up. Ryan and Hunter continued to alternate kissing me and playing with my tits.

As they fondled my boobs, I let out a small, pleasurable, lustful moan as I bit my lower lip. "Boys...I...Mmmm... I told you you could not touch me unless...unless I said...so."

Ryan said into my ear, "Get fucking real, Mom! You fucking want it! You have been asking for it!" I didn't say anything in response, I had to admit, and I was enjoying my son feeling me up like this. It was turning me on, and I found it kinky as well.

"Man, Ryan, I can't really enjoy Mom's fucking gorgeous tits like this. Do you think we need to undo her shirt and bra?" Hunter smiled wickedly at me.

"Fuck yeah, Hunter. Let's see Mom's tits!" Ryan said as Hunter hooked his fingers under my tight red crop top and yanked it over my tits, over my head and off. Ryan gripped my hands behind my back again once my top was off. Hunter threw my top across my home office room as my braless tits bounced free.

"Hey Ryan, Mom wasn't wearing a bra to your game!" Hunter exclaimed excitedly. Ryan answered, laughing, "Easy access, Hunter. Only a horny, slutty Mom would do that around her sons."

Hunter and Ryan both grabbed my tits and began to fondle them. They flicked my nipples around, pulled on them, squeezed them, and massaged them. My hands were close to Ryan's cock; behind my back, I reached out and felt the head of my son's cock. Shit! His cock was oozing pre-cum like I had never experienced before. I kept begging, biting my lower lip to try and hold in my lustful moans that I wanted to let free. Suddenly Hunter let go of my boob.

"Fuck this, Ryan, let go of Mom's tits. I have a better idea." As soon as Ryan's hands dropped from my tits, my son, Hunter, held both my tits in his hands, and then he buried his face right on them.

He squeezed them together and sucked my nipples into his hungry mouth before I could say anything. Hunter sucked and licked my nipples. He ran his tongue across my nipples, flicking his tongue to lick a snake, and then he ran his tongue around my dark, large areola. I couldn't hold in the moan. "Ooh yeah. Hunter.... please... don't.... I'm... I'm...your...oh fuck that feels good.... your mother." Hunter ignored me and kept attacking my tits with his mouth, lips and tongue.

Ryan began to urge his brother. "Yeah, suck her tits! Suck Mom tits! Fucking suck on her nipples! Mom fucking wants it!"

I tried to look away from watching my son sucking on my tits; I thought it wouldn't be so pleasurable if I did not see it. My son Ryan, however, took his free hand and turned my head back, forcing me to watch his brother, my son, sucking on my tits. "Watch him, Mom! Watch your son sucking your tits. You so fucking wanted this! This is what you get for teasing us, you slutty Mom. Just wait, I'm gonna suck on your tits next!"

Hunter kept looking up into my eyes as he sucked on my nipples; he would flick his tongue quickly across my nipples, sending wave after wave of pleasure up and down my body. He could see the lust and enjoyment in my eyes. My pussy was soaking wet with juicy sweet pussy honey.

I was squirming around like crazy, part of me wanted to get away, and part of me wanted to drop to my knees and suck my sons off, a thank you for the pleasure they were giving me. "Please...oh...god...that feels...feels...good. You...have to stop... I'm... I'm...your Mom."

Hunter suddenly stopped and looked at me, "What do you think, Ryan? Should I stop sucking and licking Mom's tits? Should we move on?"

"Fuck yeah, Hunter, move on!"

I thought this meant either Ryan was going to now suck on my tits or that they were finally going to let me suck their pre-cum drooling cocks. I soon found out I was so wrong! Hunter got down on his knees in front of me; Ryan loosened his grip on my hands. Hunter undid the zipper to my skirt, then unbuttoned and unzipped it. My son Hunter then yanked my tight skirt down to the floor. I wasn't wearing any panties; my shaved pussy was now completely exposed to my two sons!

I only had on my stockings, held up with a waistband garter. The lace straps went up my thighs to the lace waistband, but no crotch.

"Fuck Ryan! Mom isn't wearing any panties. Shit, I can see her inner thighs are wet from her pussy!" Before I could react, Ryan put his other arm around me and lifted me off the ground. My other son, Hunter, quickly grabbed my legs and spread them wide. Ryan put me back down; there was no way I could close my legs as Hunter buried his face in my pussy. He began to lick my wet pussy like a little boy licking an ice cream cone.

Then he began to suck on my clit. There was no way I could hold in that moan, an actual scream of pleasure, "Ooh, Hunter!!!"

Ryan whispered into my ear, "You have been licking and sucking our cocks; turning around is fair play. Now we are going to lick and suck your sweet, wet pussy and clit."

I never had a man lick and suck my pussy as wildly as my son was doing. His tongue was all over my pussy lips and my clit. He would go from taking long licks to quick flicks of his tongue. Then Hunter rammed his tongue in between my wet pussy lips; I could feel him lapping up my sweet pussy juice.

"Hunter, how does Mom's pussy taste?" Ryan asked as he licked my neck.

Hunter removed his face from my pussy for a Moment to answer his brother, his lips and chin were glistening with my pussy juice. "Oh fuck, Ryan, Mom taste fucking great! Her pussy is so fucking wet, and it tastes perfect."

I moaned a bit; my lust was overpowering me, but I still had to protest a bit; I knew my sons liked that. "Hunter...please don't lick my pussy anymore... I'm your Mom...what if someone saw us?"

I bit my lower lip as I looked down at my son, his face between my thighs. I really hoped he would keep licking my pussy. Ryan reached around with his free hand and began to play with my tits again. I moaned out loud again for them to stop. "Shut up, Mom. You are our little slut, Mom. You are fucking enjoying this." Ryan was right; I was.

My son Hunter placed his hands between my legs using his thumbs. He placed them on either side of my pussy lips, then he parted my sweet pussy lips and drove his tongue deep into my hot, wet pussy. I screamed out in pure pleasure. "Oh god, Hunter!!! Lick me, pleeease!"

My son went at my pussy like there was no tomorrow. He licked and sucked on my nice, hard little clit, his tongue pleasuring the inside of my hot pussy. With Ryan fondling my tits and playing with my nipples and my other son eating me out with wild, enthusiastic delight, I didn't last long.

When I started to have my orgasm, I squeezed my thighs around my son's face. I ground my pussy into his face and tongue as much as I could.

"Hunter, Mom is going to cum! Oh fuck I want to go down on Mom next!" Ryan said aloud.

I moaned and hissed with pleasure, and then my climax hit; I let out a loud moan of delight as I covered my son's tongue, chin and lips with my pussy juice. Hunter kept lapping up my pussy juice as he sucked hard on my clit; the more he did, the more I came! I never had a man give me that much pleasure eating my pussy. I am sure the fact it was my lust-filled son made it that much more intense. As I came, my other son started passionately kissing my neck. I never knew my sons could give me such lustful, forbidden pleasure.

Ryan held me up as my knees buckled slightly from my intense orgasm. Hunter got up from my pussy, he began to play with my nipples, he leaned forward and gave me a kiss on my lips, and I could taste my sweetness all over my son's face. It really turned me on. I thrust my tongue into his mouth, and our tongues danced around together; I savoured every bit of the sweet pussy taste that I had coated my son's tongue with.

Ryan spoke excitedly, "My turn to eat Mom out." I thought they would just change places, Hunter would hold my hands behind me, and Ryan would drop to his knees and give my pussy a good tongue-lashing; I was wrong.

Hunter grabbed my legs; Ryan wrapped his arms around me. My sons picked me up, carried me over to my office desk, and laid me down on it! Hunter moved over, sat in one of the chairs in front of my desk and held my hands over my head.