Slut MILF Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan got a wicked, lustful smile on his face. "Oh no, Mom. You are going to get the fucking you deserve."

Then within a Moment, my son's nice hard cock slid deep into my tight, wet pussy. We both let out moans of pleasure. "Oh fuck, Mom, your pussy is so fucking tight and wet. Oh shit, I'm gonna love fucking you. I'm gonna fuck you all the time now!"

Slowly Ryan slid his cock in and pulled it out; I could hear his moans and groan. He was in seventh heaven fucking me.

"Oh Ryan...mmm, you my...son. Please don't fuck me...oh sooo good."

Ryan began to fuck me faster, "Quiet, Mom, turn your head and just look at the wall. You are our little slut, Mom. We know you want this. We know you have wanted your sons to fuck you, so we are going to fuck you."

"Ahh... Ahhh... Ahh... Ahhh..." I moaned as Ryan began to really pick up the pace.

Hunter stood next to me, watching his brother fuck me nice and slow. He reached under my body and fondled my bouncing, big tits. I looked over at him, my eyes glazing over as my orgasm was slowly building within me; his nice, hard prick was only inches from my face. I wanted to suck him off badly; I wanted to taste my son's cum.

"Mom, don't look at my cock, just look down. Yeah, that's it, Ryan. Fuck, Mom! Fuck her good! She fucking wants it so much, listen to her moaning. Yeah, Mom, we are going to fuck you again and again and again."

Ryan increased his pace, ramming his steel shaft into my hot pussy faster and harder. He grabbed my tight ass as he fucked me harder.

Hunter got on his knees and crawled under me, under my body, as I braced with my hands against the wall. He buried his face between my tits, wildly licking and sucking on my nipples.

I loved what was happening to me. I had one son fucking my pussy like a lust-crazed teenager, I look down, and I have my other son playing with my tits, fondling them, licking them and sucking them. I loved the sight of his head between my tits. I bit my lower lip as this fuck session became more pleasurable.

Hunter looked up at me and said in a low voice. "Mom, is this really ok? Do you want us to stop?"

I answered him with all the lust and my incestuous, forbidden desire. "Ahhh...I love it! You boys better fuck me real good. Ahh... Ahh... Ahh...I want you to fuck me long, hard, fuck me like the slut Mom I am. Use me like a sex toy."

Hunter smiled at me after I said that, giving each of my nipples a nice, hard suck. Then my son stood up, "Yeah, Ryan, that's it. Fuck, Mom! Fuck her hard! Make Mom scream and moan like a horny slut."

I raised my head again, looking over my shoulder at my younger son fucking me like a wild man. My eyes were completely glazed over with pleasure. Hunter kept telling his brother to keep fucking me harder and faster. Ryan had his hands on my ass as he rammed his hard prick into my tight pussy repeatedly. "Ooh, boys, please don't fuck me sooo good. I... I'm your Mom...this is...not...oh fuck Ryan... don't stop."

I couldn't keep pretending to protest any more!

Ryan reached up and grabbed my shoulder and put all his lust into fucking me good. That is one of the good things about being only 5' 4"; when guys fuck me from behind, they can always reach my shoulders to steady themselves as they slam their cocks into me.

I could feel my son's pace increasing; his breathing was getting heavier and heavier; suddenly, I could feel his cock swelling and becoming extremely rigid; I knew he was about to cum. "Oh yeah, Mom, I'm gonna cum, oh shit, I'm gonna cum in your pussy!"

Hunter cheered out, "Yeah, Ryan, do it! Cum in Mom's pussy, fuck'n fill her pussy with your cum!"

My son moaned, and then, with a loud groan, his cock erupted, and at that moment, I came as well. My son pumped his thick, huge load of cum into my wet, tight, hot pussy. With each thrust of his prick, he sent a spurt of cum deep into me.

"Fuck yeah, Mom, oh fuck, take it, Mom, fuck'n take it all. Oh yeah, your pussy feels so fucking good! Oh yeah...oh yeah, I'm still cumming." I never had a guy cum as much as my son did. I screamed out as loud as I could with pure, lustful joy.

When my son's pace nearly stopped, he pulled his wet prick from my pussy; I whipped around, dropped to my knees and sucked the remaining drops of cum out of my son's prick. I could taste my sweet pussy juice all over Ryan's cock. I sucked and licked my son's cock with all my lust. He looked down at me, smiling, "Yeah, suck it, Mom. Clean my cock off."

I worked my tongue and lips all over my son's cock, licking up every bit of cum and savouring the taste of my own pussy juice on Ryan's cock. My son stood there looking down at me, moaning encouragements to me to keep sucking his prick dry. When I was done, I let his cock slide slowly out of my mouth, and that is when my other son, Hunter, grabbed me by my arm and pulled me up off my knees.

"Get on the futon, Mom. It's my turn to fuck you," he said as he slapped my face gently.

I pretended to protest just a bit more, "You've both fucked me already. Isn't it enough, mi amore?" Hunter and Ryan just laughed at me.

I was led over to the futon as I pretended to struggle, "Hunter, you already fucked me upstairs. Come on, boys, I'm your Mom, and this is wrong; it is incest."

"Mom, you know you want us to fuck you. You have said you are our little slut, Mom. Besides, we can't get you pregnant, so all we are doing is having a great fuck! Now be a good slut, Mom and lay down and spread your legs." Hunter commanded me.

I did what my son asked; I couldn't wait for him to fuck me again. I lay down on my back and spread my legs wide for my son. Hunter wasted no time; he dropped to his knees with his hard prick in his hand. My son guided his hard, throbbing cock to my wet pussy lips. He gently pressed his cock head in between my pussy lips, slowly pushing his cock deep into my pussy.

He grabbed both of my legs as he guided his cock deep inside of me. "Oh yeah, Mom! Fuck, your pussy is hot and tight. If I was Dad, I would have been fucking you every night!"

I moaned out loud with lustful delight, "This feels so much better than your Dad, mi amore. Oh Hunter, fuck me, mi amore. Please fuck Mom! I need your cock so much! You have made Mom a slut; you boys have made me your slut, Mom. Now use me and fuck me. I am your slut mother!"

With that, Hunter began to fuck me just like Ryan did, hard and fast. I could see that my son was really enjoying fucking me. We both began to moan with carnal lust. My tits bounced around as Ryan knelt down by my head, slowly stroking his cock, lustfully enjoying the sight of his brother fucking his Mom.

"Yes, Hunter, fuck Mom. Fuck her good. Give it to Mom hard, slam your cock into Mom's tight pussy." As my son fucked me, he reached for my tits, fondling them, playing with my nipples as pounded my wet pussy with his hard, rigid prick.

"Ooooh, Hunter! That's it, fuck me! Fuck me hard, harder, faster, faster Hunter! Oh yeah, son! Play with my tits! Look at how hard you are making my nipples! That's it, fuck your Mom, fuck me, fuck your Mom real good."

I tilted my head to see what my other son was doing; Ryan was kneeling beside me, jacking himself off as he watched his brother and mother fucking. "Are you jacking off, Ryan? Are you jacking off to me? You like watching your brother fuck your hot, slutty Mom?"

"Oh fuck yeah, Mom! I'm so fucking horny! I'm gonna cum in your sweet mouth! I wanna see you swallow my cum!" Hunter leaned down and began to attack my tits and nipples with his wet mouth. His tongue flicked my nipples around as he sucked really hard on my tits.

"Oh fuck, baby! Oh, Hunter, that feels so good. Oh...oh...you boys are so good. Fuck me! Fuck me, make me cum!"

My son's thrusting pace began to quicken, harder and harder. He slammed his rigid cock, deep into my hot, wet, tight pussy. Not only could I feel my son's balls slapping against me, I could hear them as well.

Both of my sons began moaning and groaning, louder and louder. I glanced at them; I saw their forbidden desires in their eyes. Hunter groaned out, "Oh fuck, Mom... I'm gonna cum. Oh shit, your pussy feels so fucking good around my cock. Fuck Mom...you are so tight...so wet...fuck! I can feel your pussy milking my cock! I'm gonna cum, Mom...oh fuck I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it, baby! Cum in me, cum in my pussy. Oh yes...I wanna feel your cock spurting out your tasty cum! Fill my pussy Hunter...oh do it, son. Make your Mom cum... please...make me cum... Cum inside me...oh please, baby...cum inside my pussy!"

Ryan could tell like I could that Hunter was going to cum; he stood up straight, holding my hips tight as he pounded his cock into my sweet pussy. "Do it, Hunter! Fuck, Mom! Cum in her pussy. It's fucking great!"

I was on the brink of my own orgasm; I looked over at Ryan, his cock was drooling out pre-cum, and his shaft was bright red, rigid. As I watched my son jacking himself off, quicker and quicker he stroked his cock, I knew he was close to cumming as well.

Then Hunter let out a very loud, lustful moan, and I felt his cock release a surge of cum deep into my pussy. That was all it took for me; I let out an equally loud, lustful moan as I began to have my intense orgasm. I squirmed and twitched all over the futon as I experienced wave after wave of pleasurable orgasms; my son kept pumping his load of cum into me at the same time. I arched my back, letting my tits bounce wildly around.

The sight and sounds of myself and Hunter cumming together were just what Ryan needed. Though a lustful, pleasurable haze, I heard my other son moan, "Mom, I'm gonna cum! Open your mouth...here it cums... I'm cumming!"

I opened my mouth; Ryan barely got his cock to my lips when his cock erupted, spewing cum all over my lips and down into my mouth. I saw my son stroking his cock, milking his entire rich load of cum into my hungry, waiting mouth. My son's cum tasted so good; I was so fucking horny I swallowed as quickly as his prick spewed cum into my mouth.

Ryan removed his cock from my mouth after spewing his thick, sticky, salty-sweet cum into it. He and his brother looked at each other, smiled, and attacked my tits.

Each of my sons grabbed one of my large tits. They squeezed, groped and fondled them with such lust. Their mouths went over my dark, large areola, and they began to suck hard on my tits. I could feel their tongues lapping at my erect, hard, long nipples, flicking them around.

They moved their lips to just encompass my nipples, and they began to suck hard. Suddenly I felt their fingers down on my pussy. One of my sons, Hunter, started to rub my clit while Ryan inserted a couple of his fingers into my cum soaked, tight, wet, hot pussy. He inserted them in just till he hit my G-spot.

Ryan's finger fucked me as his brother massaged my little erect clit as they both lavished my tits with lustful licks and suck. I have no idea how much time passed; I was too lost in the heat and dark pleasure my sons gave me. Ryan and Hunter gave me several intense orgasms before they decided I had enough. My tits had never been lavished with so much lust as what my sons did to them, and I loved it.

Hunter and Ryan stood after they were done driving me wild. They looked at each other and smiled. "What do you think, Ryan? Are we done with Mom yet?" Ryan looked down at me lying there; his cock and Hunter's were drooling out more pre-cum.

"Nah, I want Mom to suck my cock again." "Yeah, I think you are right, Ryan. Mom needs a nice hard cock in her mouth and a nice hard cock in that fantastic pussy of hers. Stand up, Mom."

I stood up, wondering what my sons had in mind now. Hunter lay down on the futon; his nice hard prick was standing straight up in the air, and I knew exactly what he wanted, so I moved over to my son without a word. I straddled his body and slowly lowered myself, looking at the lustful smile growing on my son's face.

I grabbed his wet, stick prick in my hand and guided it into my tight, hot pussy. My son watched his cock disappear into my pussy. He let out a loud moan, as did I. "You are such a hot slut, Mom. You knew exactly what I wanted without me saying anything."

"A good mother knows what her sons need. That's the way you two like it." I said as I slowly started to ride Hunter's cock.

"That's right, Mom, now fucking ride my cock!" I started to move my hips around, riding up and down my son's cock, sliding it in and out of my wet, tight pussy. I began to rock my hips around and around in circles; my son Hunter moaned with delight as I rode his cock.

My son Hunter ran his hands all over my body. First, he grabbed my ass, then ran his hands up my back, around my stomach, then up to my bouncing large tits. I watched and enjoyed my son squeezing and fondling my tits. I moaned with a deep voice as they kept fucking me.

"Oh yeah, Mom. Mmm, that's it, ride my fucking cock! Fuck me, Mom! Oh shit, fuck me, good Mom!" I leaned forward and placed my hands on my sons' chest to brace myself as I rode his nice cock like a little slutty Mom rodeo rider.

That did not last long, as my other son wanted his cock sucked. Ryan came over and stood over his brother directly in front of me. He held his hard cock in his hand, and he said to me in a very lustful tone, "Sit up, Mom and suck my cock!" I sat up and opened my mouth, stuck out my wet tongue; at that moment, Ryan slid his cock right into my mouth.

I bobbed my head up and down on my sons' cock as best as I good as I continued to fuck my other son. I lavished his prick with all my built-up lust. If someone stood outside the door, they would have heard loud moaning, groaning and slurping, sucking sounds.

I ran my tongue all over Ryan's cock; I licked it like a tasty ice cream cone. I would run my lips up and down his entire shaft, then suck on just the head of his prick, wildly licking the underside right behind his cock, gathering up all of his pre-cum. "Oh yeah, Mom, suck it! Suck it good!"

"Shit, Mom's pussy is so fucking wet and sticky," Hunter said. Ryan responded, "It must be her pussy juice and all of our cum.!" Hunter moved his hands down to my hips; he grabbed hold of them and began to help lift me up and down on his cock.

"Yeah, Mom, take my cock. Fuck I'm gonna cum in your pussy again. Yeah, I'm gonna cum in it!" I kept riding my son's cock, faster and faster, harder and harder.

Ryan's cock kept slipping out of my mouth, so Ryan grabbed my head and began to wildly fuck my mouth with his prick. Saliva and pre-cum were dripping off my sons' cock and out the sides of my mouth.

"Suck it, Mom, suck it good! Ooh fuck I'm gonna cum too!" Ryan exclaimed. I began to concentrate on sucking my son, giving him the best blowjob ever.

It only took all of us a couple minutes of this wild fuck festival before we all came. Hunter and I came first, pretty much at the same time. I felt my son's cock began to spurt his load of cum up into my waiting pussy. That is about when I experienced my orgasm as well.

My pussy tightened around my son's cock and pulsed, milking Hunter's cum load out of his excellent prick. I could feel his cock shooting his load, spurt after spurt after spurt of my sons' cum. Hunter moaned loudly, "Oh fuck, Mom! Oh yeah...yeah, take it...fuck yeah...that feels sooooo good!"

At first, I tried to let out my moan of pleasure, but Ryan wouldn't let me take his cock out of my mouth. He kept fucking my mouth, grunting loudly. His balls were slapping against my chin, and I could tell by his pace that he was ready to cum as well.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, and as he did, I let out my pent-up moan of lustful pleasure. "Oh god! Oh yes, oh yes ooh yesss, Ooooooooh...boys...keep fucking me Hunter...keep pumping your cum into meeeeee!"

I closed my eyes, enjoying every moment of my orgasm with my son. I opened my eyes a bit and saw Ryan standing there, holding his cock tight in his hand; I wondered somewhere in the back of my mind what he was waiting for. I didn't have to wait too much longer.

As soon I was done with my orgasm, Ryan rushed forward and pulled me off of his brother with his free hand. "Lay down, Mom!" I was still glazed over from Hunter's fantastic fucking, but I did what he said.

Ryan got down on me, straddling my body. He placed his cock between my tits, "Push your tits around my cock, Mom! Do it now! I wanna fuck your tits and cum all over them!" I pushed my tits together and watched my son fuck them like a horny teenage boy.

"Ooo yeah, baby. Fuck my tits. Fuck your Mom tits. I want your cum all over them. Do it, Ryan, cum all over them!" Ryan put his hands on my areola and nipples; he flicked my nipples around for a few moments before he came.

My son did not last long fucking my tits, and when he let his cum load go, it was like a sticky, hot, wet cum explosion. "Mom! Here it comes... I'm gonna cum... I'm cummming!"

His cock shot his cum right between my tits, cum spurted all over them, cum ran down from between them, down on my neck. His cock head burst out from between them, sending another geyser of cum out of his cock right into my open, waiting mouth.

With a couple more thrusts of his prick, he drained his balls and cock of all his tasty cum. Ryan stood up; his cock was covered with his cum, as were my tits. My tits and his cock looked like they had a nice coating of sticky, sweet icing; only it was hot, sticky cum.

I braced my hands behind myself as I raised up and took my son's cum covered cock into my mouth. I licked and sucked it clean of all his cum, and then Hunter stood next to him, his cock covered with cum and my pussy juice. Of course, I cleaned his cock up, too, savouring every bit of his cum and my sweetness on it.

Ryan and Hunter smiled wickedly and lustfully as they watched me licking and sucking their cocks clean. Ryan looked at me, "Now lick your tits clean, Mom. We wanna watch you clean your tits off."

I watched my son's eyes gleam with pleasure as they watched me slowly and sensually lick my tits clean of Ryan's nice cum. I hummed and moaned softly as I did it, letting them know how much I was enjoying their flavour.

"Are you boys done fucking me now?"

"Yeah, Mom, I think we all need a rest," Hunter responded.

"But we are going to fuck your brains out every chance we get...If that is ok with you, Mom?" Ryan added.

I smiled at them as I stood up, "You better, as long as nobody is around. That was the best fuck I ever had, and I want more."

Note: I'm trying to connect my different series across, which should hopefully work out well. Read the following series as well to read about the other girls mentioned in this story. (Some of the events in the other series take place after this story - refer to the dates)

'Family Vegas Trip'

'Tamika'

'Megan'

'The Pastor's Daughter'

Avy will have her own series later.