All Comments on 'Slut MILF Ch. 03'

by vegitto306

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
walt555walt5557 months ago

I should have had this mommy

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift7 months ago

I want to say so much about this. But I can't for reasons of my own.

I'm looking forward to the Avy series, but please don't have any more of the duwayne character. That really spoils it all over.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift7 months ago

Bloody hot 3 chapters. Bloody hot

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWB7 months ago

Amor is spelled without the 'e'. If you're trying to be true to the Spanish spelling. Literally my only criticism of this amazingly hot story.

vegitto306vegitto3067 months agoAuthor

@strictmaster - thank you. I’ll correct that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Need to add a little anal so she can be a total slut! You may want to add Avvy to the threesome. Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good for a growing hard on. Please introduce Avy or the sister. Or both. But no more Duwayne.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Avy would be a sweet addition. Dump Duwayne,ruins the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Such a good reading... Specially for a son of a latin mom like me, hehe. Sadly, the one who benefited from her was my former stepson and also his best friend. I only got a glimpse by watching them playing MILF and boys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservegitto306@vegitto306
Returning author. Used to write on other forums years ago and starting to write again. 3rd May - Chapter 18 of Indian Harem is also done and uploaded. Will get released once the mods approve it. Also, Chapter 19 is half-done - but might take a short break to write it further...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Slut MILF Ch. 02 Previous Part
Slut MILF Series Info