All Comments on 'Slut MILF Ch. 04'

by vegitto306

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

At my wedding my new mother in law (no bra under a transparent white blouse, 38 D tits) was giggly with wine and stumbling about. My wife asked me to take care of her and remove her from the reception room. So I gathered her up by her arms and guided her into an office at rear of the reception hall. I closed the door after entering and was in the act of putting her on the office couch when she grabbed at my crotch and said clearly “Fuck me please dear”. And pulled down my pants and underwear suddenly grabbing my cock with both of her hands. I was stunned as she rose and stripped herself nude and quickly returned to stoke my now fully erect cock. She took my cock in her mouth and making sure I was wet, placed my cock in front of her now bare cunt. Once again she cried out “please Fuck me”. We did twice. The beginning of a secret romance that lasted six years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservegitto306@vegitto306
834 Followers
Returning author. Used to write on other forums years ago and starting to write again. March 27: Indian Harem next finally got approved after 2 weeks. Should get posted today. And before anyone asks about the next chapter - I've decided to take a short break from this series...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Slut MILF Ch. 03 Previous Part
Slut MILF Series Info