Slut MILF Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yeah, Mom!" Ryan whispered back as he squeezed my tits, "I love it! Ride my cock, Mom; I wanna cum inside you again..."

I leaned in and gave Ryan a passionate kiss as I rode his cock hard, "Cum mi amore... cum in my pussy! Cum in Mommy's pussy, baby!"

I bounced up and down on his cock, impaling my pussy on his big, thick shaft. Duane's words spurred me on, and I wanted them all to know what we were doing.

"Shit... those pipes do sound like a pussy slapping against a hard cock..." Duane said as he listened carefully to our slick bodies slapping together as I rode Ryan's cock.

"Stop being paranoid, man; nobody is around." Winston said, "It's just us here. Shit, I gotta get off!"

"Oh fuck! Fuck mi amor! Mommy's cumming! FUCK!" I moaned as I came all over my son's cock, losing control and no longer caring if his teammates knew what we were doing.

As my pussy clenched hard on Ryan's cock, I felt him begin to shoot another load of cum deep inside me. He grunted and pulled me into a deep kiss as he emptied his cum load deep into my pussy.

"Fuck that was... AMAZING!!!" I whispered to Ryan as we hugged each other. His cock was still inside me, getting softer, and his thick cum began oozing warmly down my thighs.

As we relaxed in each other's arms, we could hear the sounds of his friends jacking off to their fantasy gangbang with me and Avy.

I looked at Ryan, and he had a satisfied grin on his face, "That was fucking hot, Mom. Hearing them talk about you like that... fuck.. I never knew my teammates jacked off to you and Ms. Avy like that..."

We couldn't leave until they were gone, so we ended up making out and kissing each other for the next half hour. Ryan ended up fingering me to another orgasm as his friends continued jacking off to their fantasies of me.

Once they were gone, we sneaked out of the shower, giggling like kids afraid to get caught. As I drove Ryan home, I remembered my promise to join Avy for her basketball coaching sessions.

'A Shower with the team, huh?' I thought to myself with a naughty smile as I realized I knew exactly how to motivate her team to victory!

Note: Read the following series as well to read about the other girls mentioned in this story. (Some of the events in the other series take place after this story - refer to the dates)

'Family Vegas Trip'

'Tamika'

'Megan'

'The Pastor's Daughter'

'Avy's series is also in the works'

12