Slut Mommie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By that time I was totally embarrassed and forgot I was holding a foot long, thick black dildo in my hands wearing that seductive, tight dress which was about two sizes too small on me. Finally Betty giving me a wink took the heavy dildo out of my hands directing the attention of the audience to it. I stepped back hoping she and the audience would leave me alone. By stepping back I ended up near Adam who was watching me with a warm smile on his face.

"Hi Adam, what are you doing here," I whispered over Betty's descriptions of the dildo.

He just looked at me with those blazing blue eyes which were blank most of the time. He didn't say a word for a long time almost as if my words took a long time to register in his brain. Finally he moved his hands to the sides, muscles standing out with no effort from him.

"Hi Kate," He said in deep tone.

I saw a flicker of intelligence which was quickly covered up by his blank stare.

"Betty asked me to help her today, so no one gets out of line," He murmured and went back to slowly scanning the audience.

"Alright! Are you ready to see the latest creation from fucking machines?" Betty suddenly yelled and the whole audience boomed in approval.

She laughed enjoying the reaction from the crowd.

"To reveal this marvel I asked a very special friend to help. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...Raven!" She finished with a dramatic flair pointing in the direction of her back office.

I stiffened up. Raven? The exotic beauty from the strip club? The one I...I licked and...oh god! My eyes followed Betty's pointing arm with sudden interest and nervousness and my mouth became dry. The office door opened and Raven stepped out to a sudden silence from the audience. She was beautiful and exotic, wearing only a tiny bikini which didn't cover much of anything leaving her body almost bare. The top was barely large enough to cover her nipples which left her magnificent breasts exposed on all sides. Her naturally tanned body was hard, her skin smooth and the tiny bikini panties covered her pussy lips and left everything else exposed.

I swallowed hard watching her and suddenly the audience erupted in a volley of cheers and claps. Everyone was suddenly watching Raven as she strolled sexily up to the stage. When she was near enough to notice me her long dark hair flowed to the side as her head jerked up staring at me. A satisfied smile appeared on her face and she walked up the couple of steps swaying her sexy hips as she reached the stage. Her eyes were on mine and then she was roaming them up and down my body, making me hot. I stood there like a little girl while the exotic beauty admired me from head to toe.

"Thank you. Thanks!" She yelled silencing the audience.

Finally everyone settled down and watched her. There was a lot to watch, I noticed as she turned to the audience her whole back side was exposed, the tiny string of her bikini panties was hidden deep in the crack of her ass coming out on the very top just to meet with a thin string which wrapped around her waist. She was so daring! I would never wear anything like that in front of strangers but then again, I wasn't a stripper and she was. She was used to displaying her body for everyone to see, it was her work.

"Thank you again, if you want to see more of me come on by the City Limits tonight! Believe me, you will be able to see all of me there," She laughed and everyone cheered, even the ladies in the audience.

So she didn't work for Max's anymore. I remembered that she was the one who told Adam that Frank was about to rape me in the private booth at Max's where she used to work before. I didn't think anyone knew about it and I only found out from Adam when he drove me to my car. Did she get fired? Did she switch jobs because of what happened? Adam broke Franks arm when he pulled him off of me and threw him against the wall, that's why they fired him. But no one knew that Raven helped me that night. I decided to ask her when I get a chance.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you "The pleasure zone"!" Betty yelled and pulled the cover off the chair looking thing in the middle of the stage.

It was a strange device, much like a gynecological chair but wrapped in dark leather and straps hanging off the armrests. The foot rests were extendable and I noticed slides which could spread the foot rests wide apart. In front of the chair and attached to it on the bottom was a dark box which was mounted on the extendable pedestal. Out of that box extended a shining rod with a mount at the end of it. The rod was positioned in such way that it hung between the foot rests of the chair. I noticed a power cord and a cord with a control box at the end of it which were wrapped around the box. Wow, I could only imagine what was mounted on the end of the shiny rod!

Raven strolled around the stage showing herself off to the audience while a lot of men looked on amazed at her and the machine she was showing off. When she got close to where I was standing she turned and looked at me. Her stare was hypnotizing and I tried holding it for a while but eventually my eyes darted down to her barely covered breasts. She smiled and turned back to the audience while my eyes instinctively found her amazing ass.

"I need a volunteer from the audience so we can show off the machine. Oh, don't worry, we won't go hardcore here. As much as we'd love to we can't," Raven said looking around to the two or so women present.

They all shrunk back not wanting to be the ones strapped in.

"What? No volunteers? Oh come on what woman would not want to ride this thing!"

She turned and looked at me expectantly. I swear, I felt like running out of the shop at that moment. She did not expect me to do that in front of so many men? I shook my head from side to side letting her know I would not volunteer either and took up a position right by Adam. For some reason I felt safe when I was near him.

Raven shook her head obviously displeased and turned towards Betty. Betty just smiled and raised her hand like a schoolgirl letting everyone know she would volunteer.

"Yes, we have one!" Raven yelled and taking Betty's hand paraded her around the stage.

Betty wore a rather short skirt so I was curious how she was going to climb into the chair without showing too much. I didn't have to wait long, Raven brought Betty near the chair and after a small jump up Betty was comfortably sitting in it. The chair faced the direction where Adam and I were standing so I had a perfect view of Betty's front while her side faced the audience. I looked at her amazing 44DD breasts contained in that plain white blouse and the outline of the big nipple rings she always wore. I was beginning to wonder if she was in to the S&M scene. Betty looked at me and smiled, she knew I was staring at her.

"Ok, first thing we need is to have our subject's feet comfortably strapped in. Kate, will you do the honors?" Raven suddenly turned towards me.

Ok, this wasn't as bad as being in the chair getting strapped in. I smiled at her and moved over to the far side of the chair while Raven watched me with watchful eye. I gave Betty a weak smile and grabbing her left foot lifted it up and placed it in the foot rest. Betty's short skirt stretched and I involuntarily peeked down between her legs just to see she did not have any panties on, on outline of her pussy lips staring back at me. I noticed she was perfectly shaven there with dark pussy lips and a small clit under the hood of tender skin. I gave her a quick glance as my breathing suddenly increased and noticed she was watching my every move.

When I was done with her left foot I came around to the front noticing everyone in the audience was following my every move with their eyes and grabbing Betty's right foot lifted it up and out setting it in the opposite foot rest. There was no chance Betty's short skirt would cover anything, as soon as I lifted her leg the skirt slid up towards her hips and the more I spread her legs the higher it slid up. I could tell my face was red, I couldn't look away, her pussy was right there and all I could do was stare at it.

When I finally had her legs strapped in I gave her a quick look. She was smiling at me breathing a little heavier than before and I noticed her nipples harder than before making an outline in that thin blouse of hers. So she was excited as well! She liked me looking at her. It was a revelation because Betty never made any moves towards me, never suggested anything which would be out of the ordinary and besides our encounter at the bus stop when she had sex with other men never showed any promiscuous behavior. Now however, I was finding a whole new side of Betty. I took one last peek between her spread open legs and walked up to Adam.

Raven moved up besides Betty fumbling with the shiny tube extending now between Betty's legs and kept on explaining to the audience the settings and uses of the machine. Because the way the device faced the audience could not see between Betty's legs but standing besides Adam I could. My heart was starting to race and I could feel my face warming from the thought of Betty's pussy being exposed. I did not want to be obvious and look right down between her legs especially when a good portion of the men were still watching me.

I took a peek again. Betty's big tits were sexily resting under her blouse and her legs were spread open. She was watching me, our eyes met and she gave me a weak smile without trying to cover herself. I held her eyes for as long as I could but I knew it was a losing battle. After a moment my eyes slipped down to her tits, then further down until they rested on her pussy. I took a moment to enjoy the sight. Her pussy was smooth and the skin naturally tanned with darker skin right around her brown lips which already seemed moist from the excitement of being exposed.

I looked away just to see Raven giving me a knowing smile while she picked up a heavy dildo from the small table behind the machine. She knew exactly what I was looking at. I felt like a little girl at that moment getting caught peeking at her first naked man, for some reason Raven was really intimidating. It probably had something to do with her exotic beauty and the fact I once had the pleasure of eating her.

Raven walked up to the front and waving the dildo in the air slipped it over the protruding rod. Now the dildo was slightly sagging touching Betty's naval. The men in the audience stirred hoping that Raven would slip the big rubber cock inside Betty.

"Come down everyone, I know what you're thinking," She laughed.

"You know I would love to give you a live demonstration but we can't, it's the law."

The men in the audience erupted in boo's and whistles of disapproval. They wanted to see Betty fucked by the machine.

"Sorry fellows, if you want to see this thing in action I suggest you buy one and use it on your lover. For now, we are going to simulate."

With that she turned the small dial and suddenly the machine came alive. The shiny rod slowly moved forward to the accompanying sound of an electric motor running inside. The rubber cock slid along Betty's naval stopping right below her belly button before making the slow trip down to her clit. Betty shivered and opened her mouth with what looked like surprise and satisfaction but did not make a sound. Several men clapped and whistled watching the action from the side.

I watched with surprise and envy as the rubber cock repeated its erotic journey up and down Betty's clit and naval. She was enjoying it, enjoying the contact it made with her clit every time it moved back sawing at it with tender touches. Raven turned the dial and the rubber cock increased speed. Now I heard a tiny squeal from Betty which was drowned out by the noise from the audience. She looked at me licking her lips and slightly gasping as sheen of perspiration covered her forehead. She was enjoying this, enjoying the touches and I even saw her hips move to the rhythm of the machine as if she was trying to meet the oncoming cock with her pussy.

Raven kept on talking to the audience but I didn't hear any of it, I only saw Betty and the mechanical cock which was starting to bring her such pleasure. Her young body was just beginning to respond to the gentle touches of the rubber cock, her hips slowly gyrating, her back slightly arching with each caress thrusting her breasts forward with hard nipples under the thin fabric. Her dark hair fell softly around her shoulders in waves. She was like a star on fire shining with beauty and erotic radiance. She gave me a look from time to time and licked her lips as if telling me how much she loved being in that chair. God, I wanted her at that moment!

"Kate, the lubricant!"

Suddenly I snapped out of my trance by Raven's sharp voice. I looked at her confused and she motioned to the bottle of lubricant on the small table behind.

"Kate will now apply the tiny amount of lubricant to the cock which must be done after a few minutes to increase the pleasure," She said giving me a meaningful look.

I got the hint and proceeded to the table behind the machine. I picked up the small tube and stood there looking at Raven. She shook her head and pointed at the cock moving along Betty's naval. I swallowed hard knowing what she wanted me to do. My hands would be so close to Betty's pussy...so close. I gave her a look and noticed she was watching me. Taking another deep breath I squeezed some lube on my hand. I meant to squeeze a small amount but because my hands were trembling I squeezed a big blob of slick liquid coating my whole palm. I had nowhere to wipe it on but the cock.

To reach it I moved on Betty's side and looking down between her legs reached out touching the moving dildo. My fingers automatically wrapped around the thick shaft and my finger tips touched Betty's skin right above her clit. Ohhh...she was so smooth. I felt her tremble from the touch, give me a quick look and take a deep breath. I had to take one myself. No matter how much I wanted to touch her, to feel the sweet folds of her pussy, I couldn't. Not in front of all these horny men watching.

Instead, I started stroking the cock moving back and forth lubricating it and with each stroke my fingertips kept brushing against Betty's silky smooth skin. I didn't know how long I could keep that up, my fingers were dangerously coming closer to her pussy lips and at one time picked up some moisture from her hot folds. I shivered at the touch and so did Betty. She moved her knees further apart ever so slightly so it was only distinguishable by me, no one else knew of our intimate connection.

Hoping Betty's thighs sufficiently hid my hands from the audience I spread the fingers of my hand and moved them down on each side of the rubber cock touching her pussy lips.

"Uhhhhhh..." I heard a small wail of pleasure come out of her.

Still low enough as not to be heard by anyone but us. I could barely reach the sweet folds of her pussy. "If I could only reach a little further..." I thought to myself and pressed a bit harder down on top of the cock in hopes to touch her tender folds. It just happened to be at the time when the cock was at her clit and her hips gyrating up. Suddenly Betty gave out a yelp and the cock disappeared inside her! I felt her grab my leg right below my butt in a desperate attempt to stay still as she was suddenly and violently penetrated.

I looked at her face in surprise afraid she was hurt but it didn't look like it, she was concentrating not to scream out but it was more from being suddenly dilated then pain. Her lips were tight as she bit the lower one with a tiny wrinkle on her forehead and her eyes as wide as saucers.

"I'm sorry," I silently said to her forgetting about the thick cock moving back and forth inside her pussy hole.

She didn't say anything, just stared at me with a look of shock which was quickly transforming to a look of pleasure. Finally she rolled her eyes and laid her head back down breathing heavily. Looking around I was relived no one noticed what happened, not even Raven who was still talking about the machine trying to sell it. I looked down between Betty's legs and realized Raven increased the speed on the dial. The cock was now quickly sliding in and out of Betty slick with the lube I applied to it and her own juices dripping out of her excited love canal. Her pussy lips were spread apart wrapped around the thick dildo and with each movement back, they were stretching out as if not wanting to let it go. Giving Betty another look I saw her eyes begin to glaze over and her face expressing pleasure. I heard small whimpering sounds come out of her each time she was penetrated deeply. She was losing herself to the ecstasy of being relentlessly fucked.

I reached out and grabbing her hand I held her tight for support as she tried as hard as she could not to let anyone know what was happening.

"Now the second dial adjusts the depth of the stroke which is a first on a machine like that. Not only do you control how fast you are being fucked but also how deep. Lovely isn't it?" Raven said and twisted the dial up.

"Uggghhhh..." Betty moaned as suddenly the dildo lurched deep inside of her.

I gave her a quick look and noticed she closed her eyes and was biting her lower lip trying desperately not to scream out in pleasure. She was no longer moving her hips down trying to fuck the oncoming cock, instead she was tenderly moving up with each thrust as if the thick cock was reaching places inside of her which were never meant to be touched. Was that thing tickling her cervix? God, was it fucking her cervix!?

Suddenly Raven moved both dials down and the mechanical cock stopped.

"Uhhmmm..." Betty gave out a frustrating moan.

My suspicion was that she was close to coming and Raven unknowingly wrenched that away from her.

"Ok ladies and gentlemen, if you want to buy one you will have to talk to our lovely hostess Betty. As for me, I have a stage show to perform. Once again, if you want to see more of me come out to City Limits!" She yelled and turned to us.

Betty in the meantime managed to creep up a bit sliding herself off the thick dildo while still holding on to my hand for support. Raven came up close looking only at me and leaning over Betty who was watching her with wide eyes brought her face close to mine.

"That goes for you two Kate, I still remember what you did to me at Max's. I'd love a repeat of that."

My face must have turned two shades of red hearing her say that in front of Betty. She was referring to the night Frank managed to blackmail me into going inside the rundown strip club called Max's with him where I...I licked her...her...her back side. Oh god Raven wasn't the only one thinking back to that night. I gave Betty a quick look and noticed she was watching us still sandwiched between Raven and I.

"I...I can't Raven, I have to get back home..." I whispered lowering my eyes.

Her look was piercing, seductive and commanding...I could not hold it. Again I felt my face warm up and my breathing tighten up. Raven smiled and reaching out brought her hand to my chin lifting my head up, making me look into her eyes.

"If not today Kate, then when?" She asked in a steady tone.

Her eyes were like liquid pools of the darkest gemstones constantly sparkling with shifting ambient light around us. Her delicate but yet so exotic facial features held my gaze and made me wish I could go to City Limits just for a chance to see her magnificent body without anything on.

"I...I don't know Raven" I mumbled," I will have to see, let me contact you when I find out," I whispered.

"Ok Kate, make it soon."

I made a conscious effort to look her in the eyes and realized she was smiling at me, smiling with the knowledge of how I felt about her, I could tell. My face turned red again and I felt like a little girl in front of that beautiful woman. Raven turned to Betty and for the first time slid her eyes along Betty's slightly sweaty body.