Slut Moms Model Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right at this moment, Elena wanted Kristen hot enough to explode. She hoped her friend was watching and writhing and getting herself off at all the wicked possibilities that lay before her, with her stud of a son properly primed for action.

That was the plan. Elena was supposed to work Alex into a fuck frenzy, but not to let him come. But she couldn't help herself. The craving was too strong. Just a few more pumps and Alex would feed her the meal she adored: hot, delicious, sperm-rich young semen. She would gorge herself on the delicacy that she preferred by far over caviar and champagne, and somehow make it up to Kristen later.

Elena's phone suddenly emitted a loud chime. It repeated three times, startling Alex. "Damn it," she muttered under her breath, immediately letting his cock slip from her hands and mouth.

"I have to answer that." She lunged across the bed in a panic, grabbing the goddamn fucking little box and shutting off the noise. "Important text."

"What the...what kind of text app makes that kind of racket?"

"I set a special alert. Very important, as I said," Elena snapped. She swiped down the screen and read the message. Composing herself as best she could, she said, "Shit, Justin is on his way up from the lobby. He shouldn't be back so soon! You must get dressed and get out of here. Quickly."

"What? But-but--"

"Quickly." Elena threw Alex's jeans across the bed at him. Seeing the frustration and hurt in his eyes, she softened her tone. "We will finish this, my darling. Believe me, I am far from done with you, mein Stier. "

Alex's spirit sagged as he fought to get his defiant erection back into his jeans. He wanted to protest, and his mind raced with excuses that Elena might offer her son to turn him around and send him off on some other assignment instead of returning to the room. But he knew in his heart that it was futile. Goddamn Justin Kuchen, anyway. Fuck it. FUCK!

Elena threw on her robe and pushed an unwilling Alex toward the door. "Later, later. I promise you, I swear." She kissed his cheek and locked up behind her, then picked her phone up from the chair where she'd tossed it and read the text again:

CALL ME!!

It was not from her son. She sighed and called Kristen.

"What fuck were you doing, Elena? What the actual fuck?"

"Kristen, I--"

"He was going to cum in your mouth. You were making him cum!"

"Kristen, I'm so, so sorry! I couldn't help myself. Did you see him? Did you see? Your son is a young god!"

"Screw that! We had a fucking deal!"

12