All Comments on 'Slut Moms Model Pt. 02'

by Fleuron84

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fucking fabulous.cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story so far! Sexy as hell! I just hope this doesn't turn into mom-sharing or NTR, that always ruins stories!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

I liked the story and I understand that this is porn where everything is exaggerated but a foot long cock with an apple size head and lemon size balls??? Try putting an apple and two lemons in the crotch of your pants and see how comfortable you are. And unless she can unhinge her jaw like a boa constrictor, how can a person fit something as big as an apple into their mouth? I gave it 4 stars for the potential mom/son sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very HOT! Continue please! Can't wait for mom to get her due!...5 Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really hope Justin isn't getting involved but the dildo being brown and his mom's incestuous past seems to be leading to that direction.

assman70assman7011 months ago

Cock exploding awesome, kudos.

KittyLover80KittyLover8010 months ago

Wonderful- what a great story! 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The friend being a whore, fine. But corrupting and turning the mother into one? Just ruins it. The idea of the setup is great and conspiring to get the mom with the son could have been done without that. Imagining him getting the town bike is not a prize let alone the petri dish he's experimenting with. To each their own I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFleuron84@Fleuron84
1411 Followers
February 9, 2024: My latest book, "Mother in Heat" is available in full now at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1520066 "Slutty mom Rachael wishes only the best for her son Aaron and his beautiful bride Emily on their joyous wedding day. But while she may be gaining a d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES