Slut Moms Model Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, Kristen opened her mouth wide and swallowed her son's cock-knob. As he groaned and squirmed on the bed she rapidly swallowed the first several inches, until his crown lodged in the top of her throat. That triggered a flood of thick saliva that coated his massive member with love lubricant. Her cunt was so wet right now that she was about to puddle on the bedroom carpet, but her snug little sex hole would need every little bit of extra lube it could get, to take her son inside.

A few quick bobs of her head, and then Kristen let Alex's cock slide from her mouth. He sighed heavily, mourning the surrender of that most perfect of cock-hugging fuck-holes, but his disappointment was thankfully short-lived. His mother sprang lightly to her feet and climbed onto the bed. Alex could see the wet little slot of her pussy wink open and closed as she crawled to the center of the king-size mattress. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide apart, tucking the heel of one petite, high-arched foot up under her butt to slightly lift her pelvis off the bed.

"Mommy wants your cock," she whispered huskily. The large round domes of her mouthwatering big tits heaved gently with each breath. "See how ready I am?"

She dipped her right index finger into her pussy, ran it lightly around the dripping interior, and drew it out again. Alex stared open-mouthed at the juice glistening on her fingertip. Dry mouth was not a problem now; he drooled at the sight of his gorgeous naked mother placing her creamy finger into her mouth and sucking it clean. "I think I always pretty taste good," she sighed. "Is that vain? But you know what's so much better? The taste of my pussy juice mixed with a man's cum. It's like an aphrodisiac. It makes me want to fuck even more."

Alex's mother tilted her head to one side and looked at him from beneath heavy eyelids. Her blond hair fanned out like a halo around her angelic face. "So come fill me up with your cum, Baby. A long, deep fuck and a lovely snack for after. Give Mommy your cherry."

Alex fairly hurled himself between Kristen's legs. But instead of kneeling between her thighs and fitting his cock into her cunt right away, he had another plan. He brought his face close to her pussy. Inhaling deeply of her feminine scent, he planted wet kisses all over her cunt mound.

"Oh!" Kristen cried out in happy surprise. She adored having her pussy eaten-- but then, what woman didn't? What she truly didn't expect was the confident skill with which her own son went down on her. There was nothing tentative or clumsy in the way he licked and nibbled on her stiff, straining clit, or gently blew warm air across her joy button and over her hot pussy lips. If she didn't know better, she'd have thought he'd been with many women who'd taught him the ways of pleasing a woman.

Then he clamped his lips over her pussy hole and sucked, flicking his tongue in and out of her sex channel like a snake.

"OH FUCK! OH GOD!" Kristen squealed, twisting and writhing helplessly under the expert oral ministrations of her only offspring. "I-I can't...NOT YET!" But it was too late. A deep dip of Alex's tongue up to swipe at her G-spot and she convulsed in a sudden orgasm. There was no build-up, no warning, no slow rising heat and tingling of her groin, just zero-to-ecstasy in a fraction of a second as if her darling, wonderful stud of a son had flipped a magic switch.

When his mother said, "Give me your cherry," that was the first time that Alex had realized that she knew he was a virgin. And it had hurt his pride a little. That had not been her intention. But he was embarrassed anyway, and so, on impulse, he'd set out to impress her.

Virgin he might be, but the very fact that he couldn't get his cock into any of the younger women he'd dated meant that he'd worked very hard to please them using other methods--fingers, mouth, lips, and tongue. He gave the project his all, studying methods and techniques and all the signs of female arousal like he was going after an A+ in Honors Female Sexual Response. After a while, he could get the shyest of babes off in under a minute. He had kept one or two climaxing repeatedly for up to an hour. And in the back of his mind, he'd always hoped that one of his partners would get so carried away in the throes of pleasure that she'd let him fuck her cunt.

It had never happened. But that didn't matter, anymore.

"Ag-g-g- Again! " Kristen cried out. "Cumming AGAIN!!!" Her legs draped over her son's shoulders, she beat her heels against his back and clutched at his hair. She twisted and humped against his sucking mouth, completely helpless and out of control. Exactly as Alex wanted her. He kissed and probed and slurped and gulped, his cheeks and chin smeared with her nectar as he drank her delectable cunt-honey. For variation, now and again he concentrated for a minute on her clit, pursing his lips around the pink, engorged fun-button, nursing until she howled out another climax.

Alex exulted in his hour of sexual triumph. Unlike those stupid younger women, he knew that his mother would not deny him. What they were doing and were about to do was so unthinkable to most people that even in the act of offering herself to him, she had already stepped over a forbidden line that she would not retreat back across.

At least, he hoped not.

He couldn't wait any longer to have his mother's cunt. As much as they both were loving this extended oral action, it wasn't what Alex wanted most. More importantly, it wasn't what Kristen wanted.

When a mother told her son straight out that she wanted an incestuous fuck, it would be downright disrespectful to refuse her. And Alex Jordan was a good son who respected his mother.

He made Kristen come with his mouth twice more, then rose up on his haunches and crawled up between her legs. His iron-hard cock swayed before him, heavy balls dangling almost halfway down his flexing thighs. Clear liquid dripped from his cock-helmet onto her flat tummy. Kristen's own juices squirted from her slit at the sight of him.

"Can't wait any more," she gasped. She wrapped her slender fingers around her son's cock stalk, which throbbed and jerked crazily at her touch as she guided him forward. Sliding his big hands upper her butt cheeks, he easily lifted her up to the right angle for his penetration.

Kristen levered her hips forward and opened her thighs even wider. In her heart, a prayer of thanks for the gift she was about to receive. In her loins, only primal lust for cock. She hissed, a sudden involuntary inhalation when his sizzling cock-knob brushed against her pussy lips and nudged between them.

"Unnnghhh!" Alex threw back his head and growled. He flexed his pelvis and drove forward. His mother's tight, juice-soaked slit yielded to his firm, gentle pressure and his cock crown slid into her cunt.

"Oh, BAY-bee!" Kristen squealed, breathily drawing out the endearment. "Oh...oh oh oh OH!" Despite her spying and her most lurid imaginings, the size of her son's cock stunned her. She'd been stretched out by guys who seemed more horse than man, stallions who could fuck all night and move between partners in a bed without breaking rhythm. But what she felt as Alex drove inch-by-inch into her cunt was a new level of sensation, so shocking that she almost passed out.

Alex worked slowly in and out of his mother's creaming pleasure slot, mere fractions of an inch at first. She wanted to buck her hips against him, to help draw him further inside. But she couldn't move.

Now it was Alex's turn to ask, "Are you okay, Mom?" Her expression was frozen somewhere between pain and delight, and her eyes were strangely vacant. His previous, frustrating sexual encounters leaped to mind, and he feared that he had hurt his mother. Her lips parted as if to speak, but only a hoarse squeak issued from her slack, open mouth.

Alex couldn't know that for the first time in her life Kristen was literally paralyzed by pleasure. She was too overwhelmed to move, almost too excited to breathe.

"I'll stop," Alex said.

Panic galvanized Kristen to action. With a supreme effort of will, she managed to curl her hands weakly around his wrists. Tugging him forward, she tilted her head up, her mouth seeking his.

He couldn't pull out now, not so soon! It would kill her to lose her son's cock now--that magnificent fuck-tool was hers!

Alex grinned and lowered his mouth to hers. He understood. When he pressed his lips to hers and slipped his tongue into her mouth, Kristen tasted her own pussy cream. Her inner cunt muscles rippled and dilated just enough for him to push deeper into her.

The hot, slick flesh of his mother's cunt sucked and pulled Alex forward. Her consciousness might be a confused mess of madly-firing synapses, but her body responded reflexively in ancient rhythms, now humping and rolling and fucking back against her son.

"Fuck Mommy," she rasped out the words she'd cried so often in her secret dreams. "I-I want...I want...I want my...son's...cock. For me, forever."

"Whenever you want, Mom," Alex promised. There could not be a finer thing in all of life than the ecstasy of his prick gliding further and further up the taboo tunnel of his mother's pussy. Seeing her beautiful face contorted with lust, glassy-eyed and drooling with a wanton, sex-mad slut's need for cock. More cock. Alex's cock...He gritted his teeth and bore down, pressing further inward while fighting his nearly irresistible urge to shoot off.

He was almost all the way in...

Back and forth, a little further each time...

He pulled all the way out until only his helmet was lodged between her velvet sex lips and then, with one steady, strong forward thrust, he buried his cock all the way into his own mother's pussy.

His full, hanging ball sack slapped wetly against her ass.

"EEEYAWWWH!!!" Kristen cried out in a wordless, keening wail of carnal joy as she climaxed. She shuddered and convulsed from head to toe. Alex pulled all the way out, again, and plunged all the way forward. Kristen had barely a moment to draw breathe before she felt another orgasm surging up from her pussy.

"CUMMMINNG!" she shrieked. "OH NO, I'M THERE AGAIN! CUMMING CUMMING CUMMING LIKE A LIKE A-MOTHER--"

"--Fucker!" Alex finished the word with a hearty laugh. "Don't get confused, sweet, sweet, darling mother. I'm the motherfucker. You are a son-fucker."

"Son-fucker," Kirsten gasped, floating back into her body. She looked up and smiled wanly at Alex. "That's what I am, isn't it? I'm a shameless son-fucking slut. Oh my...oh my, I love it. Mmmmm..."

They kissed again. Kirsten's hands roamed down over Alex's torso, enjoying the firmness of his sculpted abdominal muscles, moving on until she closed her fingers around the base of his shaft. She traced the heavy orbs of his balls with her fingertips. Oh yes, he was very full. Her mouth watered, knowing that before too much longer she'd sample his cum--the thick, savory, sperm-rich semen of a young stud in his sexual prime. Her favorite vintage, by far. Her appetite was sharpened by the awareness that it was her own son's spunk that she'd be drinking this time.

She rocked her pelvis up and down, rotating her hips, luxuriating in being stretched tight around the biggest, hardest fuck-rod she'd ever taken. This was her crowning achievement, as Elena had promised, the ultimate in her progress from a traditional, stay-at-home suburban wife to supermodel slut. She was fucking her own son and he was the best she'd ever had.

Alex picked up his pace, plunging faster in and out of her motherly fuck-tunnel as her body relaxed to accommodate him. His cock throbbed harder and his balls pulled up against his body, signs to an experienced whore like Kristen that he was nearing his threshold.

But he kept pumping, in and out, back and forth. Clearly, he didn't want to give up the delights of his mother's slippery cunt squeezing and rippling around his invading prick, her sex muscles massaging and sucking at his shaft. Kristen was sure that she'd keep cumming for as long as he kept moving in her. But she was too caring a mother to be so selfish.

She pressed her hands against his muscular chest, holding him off.

"You've done enough for me, for now," she whispered.

"I can keep going, Mom. Honest. I got great control."

"Yes, you do. And we'll put that to the test, you and me, and often. But it's your turn now." She half-closed her eyes and smiled lewdly. "Cum in my pussy. Mommy wants to feel that virgin load of hot spunk filling her up."

Kristen's words pushed Alex over the edge. "FUCK!" he roared. He slammed into her welcoming pussy a final time as his cock erupted, shooting bolt after sizzling bolt of jism into her hot, churning depths.

12