Slut Moms Model Pt. 04

Story Info
Kristen and Alex and Elena and Justin and...
7.9k words
4.67
50.5k
72

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/15/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,515 Followers

"AAAAWWWH!" Elena didn't care if every other guest on the whole floor could hear her abandoned shrieks of joy. All that mattered was the exquisite torture of the huge black cock driving into her ass from above, stretching her to her limit.

She knelt in the middle of the big round spa tub in her hotel suite, soapy water splashing up over her thighs and belly and tits and sloshing onto the floor as she twisted and bucked like a lioness in heat. A giant Curaçaoan whose name she'd already forgotten crouched above her, feet planted on either side of her hips, bracing his hands on the marble lip of the tub, relentlessly drilling down into her pink asshole. His full, dangling balls slapped wetly against her asscheeks with every lusty downward stroke, her well-lubricated sphincter making a loud sucking noise every time he pulled back out.

"You're fucking killing me!" she grunted through gritted teeth, nearly out of breath from the effort of holding herself up against his anal onslaught. Still she pushed up hard to meet his savage thrusts, desperate to impale herself more fully on his plundering shaft.

"Bullshit. Don't listen to her," Justin chuckled, flashing the stranger a high sign.

Elena's son sat on the marble rim of the tub in front of her, his hard cock rearing up between his widespread legs. His cock was mere inches from her face, the slit still dripping cum and spit from having unloaded in his mother's mouth just minutes before. "You just keep reaming her out the way you're doing. If you pull out, you're likely to hear language from that sexy mouth that'll make all her cussing now sound like a nun's prayers."

Elena had paged Justin back to the hotel just after she'd had to send Alex on his way back to his mother. Fortunately, when she called Justin had just picked up Jakim, or Johann, or whatever the giant's name was. She often sent her son on such missions when they traveled. Determined to live life to the fullest, she made sure to sample all the local delicacies in a new city. Fine wines. Exotic foods. Strange cock.

Justin knew his mother's sexual tastes better than any other man alive, and he never failed her. Having agreed to work young Alex into a horny frenzy and then turn him over to his mother for the rest of the day, Elena had anticipated a need for the relief of even more constant fucking than Justin could provide. And so, off Justin went to scour the brickyards and bars and shipyards of Willemstad.

This particular stud, whose name happened to be Jaheem, was at least six-foot-eight and had the rough physique of a bull, with massive muscles and a barrel body built by a life of constant manual labor. Jaheem had been hanging with a crowd down at the harbor, waiting for work unloading a tanker, when Justin discovered him and described an alternative means of earning a few hundred guilders today, Jaheem had laughed out loud and squeezed into the back of Justin's cab with a cursory wave to his mystified friends.

Jaheem was having the greatest afternoon of his life. He felt some dismay, knowing that when he bragged to his pub mates later of banging the beauteous Elena Kuchen they would not believe him. But, pleasuring himself in the cock-choking, buttery furnace of her anal fuck-shute, he decided that reputation was not so always so important a thing after all.

Not when he could watch Elena's slender shoulders and back flex and shiver and feel her inner muscles rippling to draw more jism from his balls.

Justin wound a soaking handful of his mother's flame-red hair around his fingers and pulled her face toward his cock. He nodded a signal to Jaheem, having quickly established a code with the stevedore.

Jaheem reared back, pulling his cock completely out of Elena's ass, breaking their seal with an audible pop.

Justin yanked Elena's head backward, tipping her face up to his prick. The tip of her nose touched his seeping cock-slit.

Jaheem shoved his hips forward, plunging all the way back into the depths of Elena's ass.

"OHMMMYG-GOD--" Her exclamation of pleasure was cut short by her son's cock-head slipping in between her lush lips, plugging her mouth with hot hard flesh again. Justin rocked his hips slowly, sinking his prick down her throat an inch at a time.

"There you go, Mother," Justin soothed. "The way you like it, yah? Cocks in two holes at once. Do you think that maybe later our new friend Alex will join us, to make it three?"

Elena's entire body jerked like a fish hooked on a line as a sudden orgasm tore through her. Grateful tears rolled down her cheeks.

Having achieved a lifestyle in which she could demand whatever she wished from most anyone she chose, Elena had discovered that being dominated triggered her sexuality like nothing else on Earth. Being pushed to her physical limit thrilled her. Her son understood that.

Justin's public posture of spoiled resentment and contempt for his mother was exactly that--a pose, designed to deflect attention from their constant companionship and from his dedication to fulfilling her every whim. Like most men in her orbit, Justin worshipped Elena.

He always had, as any good son would have in his place.

His mother had sealed his lifelong devotion years ago, by throwing a lavish eighteenth birthday party for him. Staged at a very private retreat in Cyprus, the gala had been a full-blown orgy. The exclusive guest list consisted of a dozen of Elena's closest girlfriends, well-known actresses and cover models, and a hand-picked dozen of her favorite, most reliable studs.

That list included Justin's father, the footballer. Elena had never married him, and their time together as a celebrity couple had been brief, but throughout the years they had remained the most intimate of friends.

That evening, at a torch-lit celebration in the hotel's main garden, amid the cheers and applause of the assembled friends and luminaries, Elena had mounted Justin and taken his cherry. By that time everyone had been naked and fucking for hours, but the spectacle of one of the world's most beautiful women riding her own son's remarkable cock, the very mirror of his famous father's, had spurred them on to fresh heights of fuck-lust.

That night, Justin fucked two Oscar-winning actresses and a big-titted Dame of the British Empire who was old enough to be his grandmother but still stunning in pearls and heels and nothing else. And then there had been assorted runway models and a "teen queen" with a hit series on a family-friendly network who was actually twenty and, in addition to her cute bangs and pig-tails, sported a collection of enough nipple, clit, and labia piercings to set off every metal detector in an international airport.

As dawn broke, Justin and his father finally double-penetrated his wildly howling, climaxing mother. It was a dream come true for Elena. For Justin, it was a way of thanking her for being the world's best mother, as well as the beginning of what became a family bonding tradition that continued to this day whenever the three of them got together, anywhere in the world.

"Awwwmmmmph," Elena moaned around Justin's cock, coming again and again as he and Jaheem thrust in and out of her slick mouth and asshole in an alternating rhythm.

Jaheem, a man of few words, announced at length, "I have to cum again."

"Let 'er blow, man. I'm about there myself."

Jaheem unloaded, shooting bolt after bolt of steaming cum into Elena's spasming gut. Her orgasm exploded. She clamped her lips tight around the base of Justin's prick, contracting her throat muscles around his shaft to push him over the edge.

Justin came with a roar. Elena's cries of ecstasy were muffled by his plunging prick. She could only gurgle around the hot, flowing semen that he pumped and poured into her belly.

"Good whore," Jaheem muttered, jerking his prick out of her puckered pink asshole. Still erupting, he aimed his final bursts of cum at her back, splattering creamy wads of it into the tangled wet mass of her hair and all the way down to her ass crack.

Elena managed a sort of smile around her son's mouth-stretching fuck-meat as her climax subsided.

"Let's get her cleaned up, and take her to bed," Justin told Jaheem.

After lifting Elena to her feet in the calf-deep water; Justin turned on the rainshower and they all lathered up. She took hold of both men's cocks, jacking them off. Even as she fondled and admired the equipment between these two bull studs, Elena's imagination wandered back to Alex Jordan and his remarkable physical endowment. Was his mother even now taking that Goliath of a cock in her pussy or mouth or asshole?

Kristen had promised that, after their first mother-son fuck, she'd share Alex as they'd shared Justin between them. Elena would hold her to that. She meant to be riding Alex's prick before the day was done.

Justin pressed up against his mother's back, reaching around to cup her big tits, tugging and twisting her nipples. She turned her head and leaned back against his shoulder, offering her mouth for a long, soulful kiss. Justin saw her eyes widen as Jaheem inserted first one, then several fingers into her pussy and slid them back and forth. Three of the Curaçaoan's fingers together were probably bigger around than most cocks she'd had in her. The way she humped and ground her lush asscheeks against Justin's prick, he could tell how much she loved it.

"The way you got her going," he told Jaheem, "she just may jerk me off with her butt."

"As if there's still a part of me I haven't used to make you cum," Elena sighed. "If that's what you want. But I'd rather have your cock in my pussy now."

They toweled off. Jaheem hoisted Elena over his shoulder and carried her out to the bedroom, tossing her onto the center of the mattress as if she weighed nothing. She looked up at her partners with eyes of pale fire set in the burnished bronze face of an ancient, eternal goddess of sex, showing her perfect white teeth in a feral smile.

Rolling onto her back, she spread her long legs in a wide"V." Toes pointed at the ceiling, she displayed her pink, scrubbed pussy in invitation.

"Mother wants," Elena growled at her son.

Justin lunged onto the bed between her thighs, lining himself up as perfectly as an Olympic diver. In one smooth motion, his cock was inside his mother's cunt to the root.

"Fuck me!" Elena screamed. "Oh God, I'm so hot, I can't...Oh no, I don't...I'm cumming again! I'm cumming I'm cumming cumming cumming Aawwhh!"

"Too loud," Jaheem knelt on the bed next to Elena's head. His huge hand covered her whole scalp as he turned her face toward his crotch.

With a lewd twinkle in her eye, Elena opened her lips and suctioned the helmet of the Curaçaoan's cock into her mouth. His prick swelled up even larger as she darted her tongue around the flaring ridge. Pre-cum leaked into her throat.

There were times when Elena wondered how long her life of indulgence could go on this way.

Some called wealth such as she'd accumulated "obscene." That amused her. What would the judgmental ones think if they really knew her? She liked to think of herself as a practitioner of sexual democracy, fucking family and strangers alike, judging men not by their race or wealth or background but on their merits as studs. She didn't mind a day laborer calling her a whore or a slut because she didn't fear the truth. Her sexual appetites and prowess were badges of honor.

But she feared the future. Today the media called her "ageless," but that was of course not so. She'd sworn to herself never to go under the knife and become a parody of herself. Today, a stranger would gratefully fuck her out of sheer lust and treat her financial remuneration as a mere bonus. The day would come when getting cock would be only about her wealth.

Except for her son. Behind the pose of a sullen young man using his mother's millions and her cunt to gratify himself was a devotion the world could not see. The worship in his eyes as he slammed his cock into her was for her alone.

She would always have Justin.

Justin braced himself on his elbows, taking turns sucking on each of his mother's tits while he thrust in and out of her welcoming pussy. Jaheem stroked in and out of her sucking mouth. On every repetition he pulled out until only the tip of his prick rested between her lips, letting her lap up his pre-cum before rocking his hips forward until his tightly curled pubic hair tickled her nose. She cupped his ball sack in her hands, rolling his goose egg-sized balls between her fingers.

After fucking Elena this way for a long while, the men changed places. Justin sat leaning back against the padded leather headboard with his knees spread. His mother knelt before him, her head bobbing frantically up and down, throating him to the balls. Jaheem pounded into her from behind, reaching around to squeeze her tremendous breasts. Pinching her pale, stiff nipples between his thick, calloused fingers, he pulled and stretched them out so far that she was afraid the elastic little buds might never snap back into shape.

Mother, son, and hired stud fucked through the day and into early evening, with Justin and Jaheem switching off on Elena's holes many times. Being manhandled and made to serve as a hot, writhing plaything and vessel for the men's cocks thrilled her to the core. She lost count of her orgasms early in the game.

"You're one of the best we've found," Justin told Jaheem. "Even the real young guys have trouble keeping up with Mom's appetite for spunk."

Jaheem grinned. He looked at the hotel phone on the bedside table. "Maybe we keep going? I call some friends."

"Mother?"

Elena's only answer was the twinkle in her eyes and her hungry smile.

####

Kristen went crazy as her son's cock kept spewing cum inside her. His ball load seemed endless, and in her fevered imagination she saw him going on and on until her pussy overflowed and the bed flooded and she drowned in jizz. A good death, she thought, and her lurid fantasies set off another climax deep in her belly.

And still, Alex kept fucking her. Elena had been right. Alex was a god--a creature of sexual legend, with the body of a handsome young man and the monstrous, forever-hard cock of a satyr.

And he belonged to Kristen. His mother.

At last, with a final long spurt of semen up her hot hole, he pulled his cock free and collapsed next to her. He was exhausted.

For the moment.

Kristen kissed her son passionately and snuggled up under one of his powerful arms, crushing her big soft tits against his side. Out of the corner of her eye, she spied his softening cock. Still huge even when limp, the long tube was soaking wet, glistening with the mixture of his jism and her cunt cream. She trailed her fingers up his inner thigh, running them over his balls to collect a wad of the pearly white stuff, then brought them to her mouth and licked them clean.

When Alex saw this, his cock jumped and started to harden again. Kristen propped herself on her elbows and watched in disbelief as the big beefy column twitched and rose until it stood proudly up between his legs.

"Incredible," she breathed, reaching out to touch the velvety smooth skin of the flaring crown. "Do you always get hard again so fast?"

Alex shrugged and smiled at his astonished mother. "It takes longer after the second time. After three or four orgasms I usually need a rest."

"Three or four..." Kristen's heart skipped a beat. The heat of renewed sexual excitement suffused her cunt and belly and tits. She couldn't believe her good luck, to have such a virile and potent son all to herself. There was no one here to interfere, no stick-in-the-mud, neglectful husband to stop her from indulging her lust for their own flesh and blood.

She closed her hand around Alex's rigid shaft, lightly jerking him off while absently playing with her stiff clit. "You are the best son a mother could want. And we can do whatever you like," she promised. "I'll never say 'No.' "

Alex rolled onto his side and pulled his mother down to face him. He cupped one of her voluptuous breasts in one hand and lowered his mouth to it.

"I've gotta suck on these big beauties. I've waited too long."

"Oh! What an evil-minded young man I've raised. You take after me." She shuddered as Alex pressed his open mouth to her left nipple and drew it into his mouth. It was like there was an inner cord running through her from her tits straight to her pussy. The harder Alex sucked her soft, yielding tit-flesh into his mouth, the more twinges of arousal shot through her empty cunt. When he gently bit down on her big erect nipples, her pussy flooded with fresh cream.

"Mmm...that feels so good. You know more about this than you let on, don't you?"

"I hardly know anything," Alex sighed. "I've been with a lot of chicks, but it never goes anywhere after foreplay."

"Eating pussy the way you do is not foreplay," Kristen said firmly. " It's a different way of fucking, and almost as lovely as a big cock up my cunt. Almost. Damn, how can all those smart young women at your school be that dumb? They're missing the main event." She sat up again, studying her son's face. So manly, yet so eager and, yes, naïve. She wanted to give him every kind of sexual thrill that she, herself, had come to relish.

Her breasts were drenched with saliva, so ardent was her son's sucking, and that gave her an idea. Leaning forward, she drooled into her cleavage, using her hands to smear more slippery spit over the round, heavy curves of her tits. She pulled two pillows up behind her head and lay back on them in a half-sitting position.

"You ever fuck a girl's boobs?" she cooed. Alex sat bolt upright next to her, shaking his head.

"Well, I love giving titty-rides. I'm kind of well-built for it, don't you think?" She arched her shoulders slightly against the pillows. Her wet, slick tits thrust up toward his face. "Come on, Baby. Climb aboard."

She didn't have to repeat the offer. Getting his dick between his mom's tits had long been one of Alex's go-to fantasies, as he'd flipped through page after catalog page of Kristen posing provocatively in corset tops and push-up bras and overstretched sports bras. He straddled her ribcage on his knees, settling his weight on his haunches and balancing carefully to avoid crushing her. His cock was hard as iron again, arching up over her chest with his glans bobbing an inch or so from her chin.

"What a beauty," she murmured, craning her graceful neck forward so that she could kiss his flaring cock helmet. Pre-cum seeped from the slit; she sucked it between her lips as if through a straw. "You taste wonderful."

Cupping a tit in each delicate hand, Kristen lifted and pressed them together around her son's prick. The warm, pliant globes combined with the valley of her cleavage to form yet another fuck-channel for his use. He rocked back and forth, pulling his throbbing cock back until only the head was lodged between her breasts before driving forward until his balls bumped against the succulent hot orbs. With each forward stroke, the tip of his glans nudged her pointed chin.

Kristen loved getting her tits fucked every bit as much as she claimed, nearly as much as Alex loved fucking them. Learning in middle age that every part of her body was an instrument of sexual pleasure had been a revelation. She looked forward to seeing her son's reaction the first time she'd stroke him to an explosive ejaculation using her feet and toes.

She grabbed her son's butt cheeks and pulled him forward, holding him in place with his cock-head poking out between her tits right in front of her face. She flicked her tongue out to tease the ultra-sensitive spot on the underside of his prick, just behind the head, and was rewarded by a shot of pre-cum spurting onto her tongue.

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,515 Followers