All Comments on 'Slut Moms Model Pt. 04'

by Fleuron84

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super hot!!! 5 stars

Njdevils1Njdevils1over 1 year ago

Extremely HOT 🔥 I just wish we could read about the shoot location fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can't stop this series on us now! PLEASE keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fabulous, sucking fucking fantastic totally deprave and debauched, all four of these fuckers absolutely out of their minds with pure fuck lust. Absolutely love it. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely sucking fucking fantastic, the whole series totally debauched and depraved, super incestuous fucking, the best. But more of this please and soon, want to know what happens on the shoots with all the other lush cunts, orgies galore. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleover 1 year ago

Whole series is very hot. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story loved it gave it 5 stars!!! But you stopped too soon you need to continue with story and maybe his mom will divorce her husband and mother and son share their love around the world with Elena and Justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No1holywoodNo1holywoodabout 1 year ago

Good story. Would like to read more.

KittyLover80KittyLover8011 months ago

Wonderful- what a great story! Love the relationship between the two mothers and their sons. 5 Stars.

dottie86dottie868 months ago
10 STARS!!!!

One of the best stories I've read on this site and I've been a fan of it for 10 years.

SquirrellyDudeSquirrellyDude7 months ago

Great story, as far as it goes. We want more though. More about the adventures and travels of Elena, Kristen, Justin, and Alex!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFleuron84@Fleuron84
March 13, 2024: I've submitted more chapters of "Mother in Heat," but there's apparently a backlog in posting approvals. I hope it will be available here within the next day or two. Thanks for your patience! March 7, 2024: I've submitted Part 1 of "Mother in Heat" to Literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES