Slut Moms Model Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen licked her lips. She wanted more.

She swallowed her son's cock-head, lashing his coronal ridge with her tongue. "Feed me," she mumbled. "Feed Mommy cum."

"Hell, yeah!" Alex jammed his prick forward, jerking his hips in short, quick jabs. At the same time, he reached back behind himself, his fingers intuitively finding his mother's clit at the apex of her dripping pussy. She humped her crotch against his hand, climaxing just as the first rope of his jism jetted down her throat. She slurped and swallowed greedily, bucking her hips around his invading fingers as he worked three of them in and out of her fuck-slot.

Alex pumped his mother's mouth so wildly that his cock popped out and he shot a long strand of hot cum across her face. "Yesssssss! " Kristen hissed, "Paint my face! Shoot that ball juice all over me!" Alex dutifully did as his mother bade him, getting to his knees and taking his long cock in both hands, jerking himself off, hosing her with blast after blast of thick white jism from her silky golden hair right down to her pussy. The warm, pungent stuff pooled in her cleavage and navel and streamed down her tits and sides onto the bed sheets.

Finally he'd drained his balls, the last few ribbons of spunk falling on her belly and thighs.

"Thank you, Baby," Kristen said in a throaty purr. Her son watched her scoop up wads of his cum from her breasts and bring them to her mouth, smacking her lips as she sucked semen from her fingers. "Wanna help Mommy clean up?"

Alex joined in collecting the white goo, fingers lingering on each secret, moist curve of his mother's perfect body as he wiped up his cum and fed it to her. "I don't fucking believe this."

"Believe what? That your old worn-out mother still likes sex?"

"Stop that. You're not old, and you know you're the sexiest woman alive."

"Over-forty division? Elena might resent that."

"I said to stop it. You know what I mean. I can't believe that you're doing this with me, or that you would ever even think of us doing it. I never had any idea that you were so...so wild," Alex confessed.

"Well, I wasn't always. I didn't used to be." She looked down at the bedsheets and, incredibly, a shadow of her old, demure shyness returned. "Elena changed me."

"Elena? I guess I should have known. She's pretty, uh, wild herself. Isn't she?"

"You have no idea."

"You might be surprised at what I know."

Kristen laughed out loud. He'd find out the truth about that soon enough.

"It was the first time I assisted Mitch on an assignment with Elena. I helped out with wardrobe, and I guess I was a little nervous. Working with someone so famous, you know. But when Elena was changing between sets and I-I saw her naked, suddenly I wasn't just starstruck. I was horny as hell and shocked at myself for it.

"Elena could tell. She has an instinct about anything to do with sex, and she's used to being looked at all the time. And right there in the changing room, without hesitating, she stripped off her dressing gown, and strutted over and kissed me. I creamed my panties."

"I didn't even know you liked chicks."

"Neither did I. Elena did. That instinct. We went for drinks after the shoot, and she took me back to the swankest hotel suite I'd ever set foot in. In three minutes I was flat on my back on the living room carpet, completely naked except for my wedding ring. Elena's face was between my legs, her lips around my clit and two fingers playing a tune on my G-spot.

"'You are so beautiful and yet you do not know it,' she told me. 'You were made to be adored, and you deserve a life of pleasure. Sexual pleasure. Always be fucking, my darling. I will teach you.'

"I'll never forget that. I thought it was just hot talk, another way to get me off. But right away, she started to show me how. I mean, I was head-over-heels, not even thinking about home or your father, or...or..."

"That's okay, Mom," Alex reassured her. "I can sure understand you reacting that way to someone as hot as Elena. And to be honest, Dad never seems to care very much what either of us do these days."

"Your father is a good provider," Kristen said firmly. "He's never been deliberately cruel that I remember. But he lost interest in me years ago. Sexually, I mean."

"I can't believe that," Alex said. "You're irresistible. I should know."

"That's sweet of you to say, Baby. But relationships are complicated sometimes. Marriages change. And partners age in different ways. At first, I thought that was all it was. But when I found out that your dad had some side action going on--"

"Dad?"

"Yes, your stodgy old father is a very busy man after all, between female interns at the office and Internet 'dating.'"

"Are you-are you sure?"

Kristen nodded, tearing up. "It's a hard thing for a young person to hear about a parent. I know that. But yes, I'm sure. Something made me suspicious and I went snooping. You see, your father is sharp in business but he's not an imaginative fellow at all. What's the thing that gets him most excited in the world?"

Alex knew the answer to that. "The Patriots. He's like a kid on game days."

"Yep. So, after about ten minutes of trying out variations of Tom Brady's name and jersey number, voila! I figured out your Dad's laptop password. And his email password. And all his passwords to everything because he uses the same password everywhere and then..."

Kristen sighed and her voice trailed off for a few seconds. Alex waited, not wanting to push her. After a while, she continued. "All the emails, all the photos, all the receipts."

"Hey, hey!" Alex brushed tears from his mother's cheek. "Let's not talk about it now. I get the picture. Tell me more about your first time with Elena."

"You really want to hear all that?"

"Believe me, I really want you to tell me." Alex's hand was on his mother's naked thigh, and working its way toward her pussy. Kristen smiled slyly at him, and at his cock. He was almost hard and ready for another go.

"So...we were in the city on that assignment for almost a week, and the second night Elena had half a dozen other guests at the hotel. Two of the younger models coming up on the runway circuit, sisters. A dear old Hollywood friend of hers, a star in dance movies in the 80s, you know--she and her daughter were all over each other. At the time, I was shocked. A couple of young guys with cocks like I'd never seen--not as big as yours, sweetie. And Justin."

"Justin?" Alex's face fell. "Don't tell me Elena's fucking her son."

"Of course she is, Baby. Oh, don't look like that." Kristen kissed her son passionately. "You did say that you wanted to hear it all. He's really not what he seems, you know. A lot of that's an act. Not all of it, but enough. And if Elena wasn't a son-fucker, there's a very good chance that you wouldn't be fucking your mother right now. Hold onto that thought until you get over your sulk about young Master Justin."

Alex snorted and shrugged. She was right, of course. Still, it stuck in his craw. "So, um, did you...are you..."

Kristen looked solemn. "Understand, Alex, honey. Your mother is a slut. I'm a complete cock-whore, and I wouldn't want to be anything else. Not anymore. So if you want me, it's on those terms. You'll have to share. And yes, I fuck Justin. He's a great fuck. And I'm going to fuck you both together before we get off this island, if-if you'll have me."

Alex stared at his mother, struggling to process all that she'd said. He looked at her shining blond hair, dark and matted with his jism, at her lust-enflamed emerald eyes, her stupendous breasts, long swimmer's legs, and silk-smooth pussy...

...And he could only reply with a question of his own: "Would you suck my cock?"

Kristen laughed out loud. "Try and stop me."

She worked her way down her son's body--kissing his neck and shoulders, tweaking and biting his nipples, moving on down his torso. She kissed and licked his heaving chest and stomach as she made her way toward his crotch. The salty taste of his young flesh stirred her always-simmering lust, and by the time she stretched out on her belly between Alex's thighs her inner fires were raging again.

Drunk on the heady fragrance of cum and testosterone-laced sweat, Kristen was ready to prove to her son just how wicked she'd become--and how rewarding that would be for him.

Laying her face on his tummy, she engulfed his cock-head between her lips and began to nurse at it. At the same time, she slipped one slender, manicured fingertip up between his flat, taut butt cheeks. With the confidence and precision of a surgeon, she probed up his crack until she found her target.

"What-what're you doing?" Alex exclaimed, startled by the tickling sensation at his asshole.

"Such a question," Kristen teased, then went back to sucking his cock while she eased her finger into her son's ass.

Alex's whole body jerked as if his mother had shot him with a Taser. But he was anything but paralyzed. "Ungh! Unghhhhh!" he yelped, thrashing and struggling and failing to sit up. "Goddamn, what are you doing to me?"

"Welcome to Paradise, Baby," Kristen purred. Her finger slid into his rectum up to her second knuckle. She wriggled it about inside while cleaning tasty fuck-juice from his cock with her tongue. His cock leaped and stiffened. "Looks like I found your 'On' switch, didn't I?"

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Alex fell back against the pillows, twisting and humping his hips up against his mother's hungry, exploring mouth.

"See, I told you. Feels good, hmmm? I never met a guy who didn't love this. And we're just getting started. Mommy's going to get you off beyond your wildest dreams." She moved down to nuzzle his balls with her nose, slurping up big globs of half-dried semen from his light, blond pubic hair. All the while, she kept finger-fucking his ass.

Elena's earlier tongue-teasing of his ass had not prepared Alex for this. His heart pounded nearly out of his chest and he gasped for air, and his mother just kept working her mouth down over his cock until he was halfway down her throat. All the while, her finger slipped in and out of his asshole. When she found and gently massaged his prostate, he yelled out loud. He thought his cock would explode right off his body.

Alex trembled from head to toe, groaning and begging for release. Kristen kept sucking his cock and finger-fucking him, running her free hand over his thighs and up over his hips to his spasming, flexing abdominal muscles. Such a fantastic young specimen of virile masculinity--and he was her very own son! Nothing could be more forbidden or more exciting. He was like a wild mustang, and if she broke him in right she could look forward to a lifetime of madly devoted fucking. The very thought of it almost made her climax without touching herself.

Her nose brushed against his balls. She'd managed to get him all the way down her throat.

She hollowed her cheeks, sucking as hard as she could while slowly and sensuously dragging her lips back up along the length of her son's cock. At the same time, she pumped his prostate hard.

"Awww..." Alex arched his back up off of the mattress and erupted. A long pulsing stream of jism jetted into her throat with the force of a water cannon. She sucked and swallowed as fast as she could, but his cum-geyser was so miraculously strong and plentiful this time that her throat clogged and semen squirted from her nostrils.

It was even better than she'd hoped.

Alex managed two more erections and orgasms before he and his mother fell into an exhausted nap, holding and kissing and fondling one another as they drifted off.

He didn't know how much time had passed before he awoke to find his mother kneeling between his legs licking his ball sack. At first, he thought it was a dream, and that none of the glorious things that had occurred that day were real. But Kristen noticed him watching her through sleepy eyes, and gave him a sexy wink.

"Just relax, Lover. Mommy will take care of everything down here. I just gotta get this cock in me again." Soon enough, she had her son hard as steel. She straddled him.

"Cheryl called a little while ago to say the storm's shifted direction out to sea. We'll be out of here by sometime tomorrow. I'll call Elena in a little while and make plans. But I want you just to myself, at least one more time."

The implications of her words were not lost on Alex. He smiled and stretched out with his arms folded behind his head on his pillow, watching his mother's full, ripe tit-melons jiggle and heave with excitement as she eased herself down onto his cock once more.

####

"Alex? It's Cheryl at the Agency. You have a minute?" the chipper female voice on the other end of the phone line asked. "I can't reach your mom or Elena."

"Yeah, I've got a couple. Mom and Elena have, um, gone off somewhere. I'm not sure what they're up to. Coverage down here sucks." That was a lie. Kristen and Elena were in Alex's clear line of sight, a few feet away in the middle of Elena's bed. They were both naked, and they were the ones sucking.

Elena lay on top of Alex's mother with her head buried between Kristen's thighs. Kristen's own face was snug against the redhead's pussy. The pair had been eating one another out for fifteen minutes while their sons watched and recovered for another round of motherfucking and swapping.

"I just wanted to confirm that we've got a private limo picking you up at noon tomorrow," Cheryl said. "Take-off is at 1:30. Private charter, this time. As Her Highness would have it, I hope."

"I heard that," Elena mumbled.

"Shh!" Alex muted the phone.

"Alex, are you still--"

"--Yeah, I'm here, Cheryl. That's great. I'll tell them when they get back from wherever. You've done a great job getting this all straightened out. Thanks."

"That's so kind of you to say, Alex. Please give your mom my best. She's always so sweet and understanding. Unlike some folks. If you have any trouble, call me directly. Bye, now."

"I'm going to have that woman flogged," Elena snarled. Alex hung up quickly.

"Shut up, Mother," Justin snapped. He sprang out of the occasional chair by the bed, his cock as hard as iron again.

"Cheryl loves it, Darling," Elena insisted. "Last Christmas I gave her monogrammed ermine handcuffs with platinum-plated locks. And I kept the keys."

"Can't really hear you through Mom's cunt," Alex lied again.

The Jordans' luggage was lined up in Elena's foyer, next to the Kuchens'. They'd all agreed that, given the limited time left to them before their flight out, there was no point in spending any of it apart. Everyone wanted to get in as much sucking and fucking as possible.

Alex and Justin faced a challenge: two luscious older babes with six fuck-holes between them, yearning to be constantly filled, and only two horny young studs to do it.

It was a hell of a problem to have.

Elena lowered her head again to kiss Kristen on her flawless upper thighs. As she worked her way up from the blonde's knees, inching toward her pussy mount, she savored the musky perfume of her best friend's flowering, open cunt. Kristen's pussy was one of the prettiest that Elena had ever seen, a neat little fuck-hole with small, plump pink lips and a prominent clit that thrust out proudly when erect. Elena had played with that clitty for hours on end, sucking and tweaking and tickling Kristen while she'd wail and cry in animal rapture.

Kristen's juices flowed like a river when she climaxed, and that was Elena's reward for her loving attentions. Next to a mouthful of Justin's semen, Kristen's cream was the redhead's favorite treat.

Now Elena deftly slid her tongue up and down Kristen's slippery cunt slit. Kristen humped her mound up against Elena's mouth and whimpered joyfully. Her thighs trembled and closed around Elena's head, forcing her friend's face snugly against her pussy.

"Suck me dry, Ellie! Ahhhhhh...I love it! Harder...harder! Deeper! Oh, don't ever stop."

Elena's heart swelled with pride at her friend's guttural babbling and obliged her, licking and sucking and probing Kristen's slit with her tongue. Though Elena affected a cool confidence in her mastery of the sexual arts, Kristen's appreciation for her finally-honed pussy-eating skills secretly thrilled the redhead. The pure, oddly innocent enthusiasm with which Kristen embraced every facet of her newfound whoredom always moved Elena. Elena's first seduction of the sheltered housewife had started out as just one more opportunity for a new fuck, but the redhead had quickly come to feel a special kinship with her latest lover.

Kristen and Elena were closer than sisters--and Elena was very close to her sisters.

Elena bore down harder, pressing her lips firmly against Kristen's dripping pussy and lapping at her inner walls. She stiffened her tongue like a little cock and drilled in and out of the blonde's overheated fuck-tunnel until she felt hot breath on her own swollen clit and, an instant later, the lovely sensation of Kristen's lips on her cunt.

Kristen kissed her friend's pussy, using two fingers to hold the redhead's sex lips apart so that she could more easily slide her tongue into Elena's hole and swirl it around inside. Just like her friend, the taste of pussy juice heated her sexual urges to the boiling point. This was far from the first time that the two women had launched a night of orgiastic fucking by sixty-nining for an audience of horny studs. Not only did it drive the guys mad to see two beautiful women go down on each other, but she was convinced that a proper pussy pampering from another gal could induce almost any woman to open her legs to all comers.

Kristen and Elena soon fell into a familiar, steady rhythm in their sucking. In the absence of men, they could satisfy one another all night long with fingers, tongues, and toys. But there was no shortage of cock tonight, and one trait that Justin Kuchen shared with his mother more than he would admit was impatience.

"Speed it up there, Mother," he barked as he knelt on the bed between Kristen's knees. "I haven't had my dick in Kristen's cunt since before we left Miami. I'm missing that hot MILF pussy."

"Shut up, creep," Alex bristled.

"No offense intended, man," Justin taunted. "But you must concede that your mother is a first-rate fuck. And it's not as if you aren't about to slip the meat to my own mother dearest. So let's not be so prissy about it all."

Alex opened his mouth to retort, then thought better of it. Irritating as Justin was, he spoke truth. Alex was poised behind Elena's pert, upturned ass with his hands on her hips. His prick was as hard as it had been all day, and choosing between a dick-waving contest with her son or burying his in Elena's sizzling cunt was really no choice at all.

"Fine. Uh, Mom...do you mind?"

Kristen pulled her face away from Elena's pussy and gazed up at her son, a dreamy expression on her beautiful, cum-streaked face. Elena had ordered up champagne from room service, but none of them had taken time out for more than a couple of sips. Yet Alex's mother seemed almost drunk, so lost was she in her enchanted state of fuck-lust.

She managed a cross-eyed focus on her son's looming erection. "Wanna suck your cock," she slurred. "Put it in Mommy's mouth for a minute, 'fore you fuck Ellie."

"Whatever you want, Mom," Alex promised, crouching lower to line up his cock helmet with his mother's wide-open mouth. "Whenever you want." She lifted her head off the sheets and tilted it back, managing to line up her mouth and throat in a straight line. Alex managed to slide his prick past her lips and all the way into the base of her throat in one long, careful stroke.

"Mmmmm..." Kristen moaned gratefully. She wriggled her nose, tickling her son's big ball sack. She relished having her facial fuck-hole so completely packed by her son's big, fleshy fuck-pole. But they both knew that she could only hold her breath for a few seconds in this position. She dragged her flexing tongue along the underside of his shaft as he slowly drew it back up and out of her throat. Then she took hold of her son's cock and placed the head against her best friend's sex slit. Alex bucked his hips and penetrated the redhead, who humped back to capture his shaft.