Slut Moms Model Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena had broken off her own oral embrace of Kristen and was having fun with her son's cock. She lovingly laved the length of it with saliva, licking up and down the shaft and around the base of the big pussy-pleaser while cradling his balls in one hand. "Don't be so self-centered this time, okay?" she chided him as she placed his cock-head between Kristen's pussy-lips. "You fuck our friend as long as you like, but when you're going to blow then you pull out and let Mother drink your cum. Yes?"

"Yes, Mother."

Kristen's face was a radiant mask of joy when Justin entered her. Her pussy knew every curve and ridge of his prick; the dildo that Elena had given her as a gift had been modeled on his cock. That toy had been inside Kristen at least once a day since she'd first received it, and Justin had fucked her in the flesh nearly as frequently. She had fallen in love, if not with Justin, then with his dick. Until today, she could not have imagined a more perfect fuck-shaft than his.

Today, of course, she had learned better. She was sure now that she would never love another cock the way she loved her son's, and that, she thought, was only natural. How could a son's cock not be a perfect fit for his own mother's pussy?

The two sons fucked each other's mother, while the women alternated licking their sons' cocks and balls and sucking one another's clits.

Both guys had come so often in the last twelve hours that, even with the loving stimulation provided by their cock-hungry mothers, it took their cum-tanks a while to recharge. But eventually, Alex felt the pressure building inside.

He was about to shoot off when, on a sudden impulse, he yanked his enormous cock out of Elena's pussy. He grabbed her around the waist and flipped her over onto her back.

"Put it back!" she cried. "What are you doing?

Alex just laughed and stood up, straddling her legs. He fisted his cock and aimed it at her shocked face. He was so slick with her pussy juice that his hand flew easily up and down his shaft.

"Ah-ha!" Justin caught on to the idea and did the same, hovering over Kristen as he jacked on his prick.

"Oh yes!" Elena exclaimed as she realized what was about to happen. The first glob of Alex's cum caught her just below her left eye, flowing down her cheek. She flicked out her tongue to catch and swallow it. Then semen exploded in a pulsing stream from his cock.

Not to be outdone, Justin sprayed Kristen's face with hot white cum. "I love it! I love it!" Kristen screamed. Alex swiveled toward her, pumping rope after sizzling rope of son-cum onto his mother's tits and tummy and thighs. At the same time, Justin redirected his stream to paint Elena's squirming, tossing body.

Kristen rubbed her clit in a frenzy, working toward an orgasm. Alex shoved Justin out of the way and threw himself onto his mother, plunging his still-spurting cock into her spasming cunt.

Justin did the same for Elena. After a few short hard thrusts of their sons' cocks, both women climaxed violently.

Kristen and Elena held one another, trembling together in the aftermath of their orgasms. It didn't take long for them to recover enough to start whispering and giggling conspiratorially, throwing sidelong glances at their sprawling, exhausted sons. Clearly, they still had evil designs on the young men.

"Sweet Jesus," Justin muttered, watching them. He tumbled out of bed and staggered to the room service cart, grabbing an open champagne bottle.

"Excellent idea," Elena said. "Bring the other bottle here. You should have some too, Alex. It's remarkably...restorative, I assure you."

"I'm not sure I wanna be restored right now," Alex gasped. "Sleep?"

"Sleep on the plane. For all your macho-macho tossing us around, you don't really believe that your mother and I are anywhere near close to giving out...do you?"

Kristen got up and came over to stand beside her son, one hand on his shoulder as she ran the other through his blonde curls. She noticed him frowning and staring blearily at the stacked luggage. "You sorry we're leaving, Baby?"

"A little." Alex looked up and kissed his mother on the lips. "With everything that's happened today...I'll miss this place."

"Not me," Justin announced. "I can't wait to get out of this dump and on to the shooting location." He caught Alex's exasperated eye-roll, and added, "Hey, I did not lie to you, dude. All those chicks, they fuck. We are gonna both be dick-deep in supermodel pussy for the duration."

"Yeah?"

"Yah. I just forgot to mention that our mothers would be sucking us off and guiding our cocks into all those hot slots."

Alex looked incredulously at Kristen, who just smiled sweetly. Elena winked at him. He felt a broad smile spread across his face.

Maybe Justin Kuchen wasn't such a pain in the ass, after all.

THE END