Slut on Display

Story Info
My sub naked and displayed by a Bull as he followed me home.
1.2k words
3.87
13.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set up a rather nasty edge play scenario for my sub. We would be considered a stag and vixen couple. I loved sharing her with other men that would push her limits. In this way, I didn't run the risk of damaging the trust and respect we developed for each other. But we both had fantasies that could be fulfilled by inviting others to participate.

I contacted a bull that was all in for this scenario. I met the bull first and we discussed details, shared some pics with him and he added a few things he wanted to do after seeing the pics. She had never met him prior to our meeting so she had no idea what had been set up but loved the excitement of a nasty surprise letting the anticipation build. This bull was perfect because his nasty imagination was close to mine.

We met at a crowded coffee shop the bull suggested. I was a bit nervous being so public but it was a turn on knowing what he had planned and my role was to watch and add rude comments at his request. She was dressed in a full skirt, short hemline, mid thigh and flippy. Zip up top and no bra or panties with black thigh highs so the upper creamy thighs and bare pussy was in contrast to draw the eye. She agreed to follow the bulls instruction with no hesitation and he had her sit in a very open area with her legs open so her shaved pussy was in plain view. He would reach over and pull the zipper down a little at a time showing more cleavage and finally almost to the nipple. She had to sit still or the nip would pop out. I had to laugh because two guys walked by staring at her exposed pussy and one guy bumped into a table and spilled his coffee.

She had no idea what was planned but was up for something outrageous and was getting into being told what to do by the bull. As planned, he told her he was taking her to his car and I would be out in a bit. I told her she would ride with him because he wanted to chat with her as they followed me back to our place.

I held back for a few then went outside to watch from where she couldn't see me. He walked her out to his car parked in an open area way out in the parking lot with no other cars around except for mine. As they walked, he had his hand on her ass feeling her ass move as they walked. He stopped at the passenger door and as planned, told her to strip. I was hard as a rock leaking precum watching. No hesitation on her part and she stripped handing him her top and skirt. He took her clothes and put them on the hood of his car. He had her standing there naked with her hands behind her neck and legs spread and knees bent on full display for a few minutes while he fingered her. He opened the passenger door and handed her a tiny see through blouse so small that could not be buttoned so her ample tits were uncovered. He let her get in and that was my signal to walk up.

As I approached, I could tell she was nervous but excited. I knew he had a big foam pad on the seat that when she was seated it made her sit high in the seat so her tits were above the door edge. I had her lean forward and cuffed her wrist behind her back. This caused her to arch her back so her tits were pushed out and she had to scoot her hips forward to keep pressure off her wrists putting her pussy on display. The tiny blouse did nothing but make her exposed tits more obscenely displayed. She was now totally helpless and obscenely displayed. I reached in and checked her soaked pussy and pinched her nips to get them harder. He reached in and shoved a large dido up her pussy making her labia separate and putting her clit on display. So nasty and hot to see the bull using her like a sex doll. I told him to have fun and I took her clothes and left her sitting in the bull's car at his mercy.

We started for our place with him following. Was going to be about a 20 minute drive. He pulled up next to me so I could see her sitting there squirming because he was fingering her exposed clit with no mercy. The look on her face was priceless. He dropped behind me again and we stopped at a traffic light. A right turn lane was on our passenger side. A bus pulled up to make a right turn and stopped at the light. People were looking out the window so I looked in my rear view mirror and could tell he was still working her clit in full view of the bus riders. She was in panic by the look on her face but he had her helpless naked ass squirming and he gave me a thumbs up. With no way to cover herself and being fingered he told me later she kept saying oh fuck over and over and popped an orgasm.

He and I were talking on our cell phones as we drove. We used speaker mode for hands free so I could hear her too. We were driving along a two lane road with him in front so I could see her squirming. As we were driving, he spotted a cop with a car pulled over. He spotted a pull off on the opposite side of the road close to where the cop was. Crazy bull pull over to the pull off and ask me to come up to her side. He had her window down and I could hear the buzzing as I approached. The bull had a vibrator pressed against her throbbing clit and she was in panic because she gets loud when she orgasms. I was so turned on watching her struggle to keep quiet being forced to cum with a cop not far away. Holy fuck did she cum hard biting her lip and trying to be still so not to cause a scene. She squirted so the bull had her lick his vibrator clean. Then we continued. The cop still writing the ticket I suppose because he never showed any interest in us.

We got to our place and she stayed cuffed for a while with the bull constantly squeezing, probing and pinching. Finally laid her on a big coffee table and he did an extensive exam of her clit, pussy and ass. He forced her to orgasm 4 more times using a vibrator and fingers. He had a towel on her tummy to mop up the squirting orgasms. Then he face fucked her and dumped his load on her face. Scraped his cum off and fed it to her. She hates cold cum and I was enjoying the scene.

We had a couple other sessions with that bull I'll add later.