Slut on Screen

Story Info
Shemale is the star of a gangbang movie.
1.8k words
4.27
12.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I get a call from Chris wanting to know if I felt up to some interesting fun... Now both Chris and his brother Troy have been using me for over a year now. While Troy likes me as a man, Chris prefers me to dress, so much to the point that he has paid for me to be waxed clean regularly, brought me really slutty lingerie, CFM heels, nice wigs, and gets my make up done. This is usually once a month. Sometimes his girlfriend joins us as she is a DOMME and loves to humiliate both of us. She is an ssbbw and always tells me she is jealous of my legs which are nice. So now that I was curious he said she wanted to make a movie of me, Chris, and a few of her friends. This made me both excited, curious, and nervous but I agreed to meet that Saturday.

Friday night I had my waxing and nails applied. Saturday after cleaning myself I dressed like a slut. Red basque, white stockings, red CFM heels, red panties. Then a short black button down dress. I put on light make up and a wig and off to the beauty salon. Now I am over weight and not entirely passable but close. After the beauty parlor finished my makeup and wig I was passable but, as per her instructions, a real slutty look. Bright red lipstick and rouge. Then off to the address Chris gave me. It was a motel outside of town but not a cheap one. This was one of those you rent a three bedroom suite!

Once there I went to the room and found Chris and Madam having coffee. I also saw several cameras and 4 other men setting them in a bedroom. In a different bedroom the bed was removed and a large kiddie pool was in the center with cameras and lights around it. They sat me down and explained that this was to be a kinky gang bang. I would be expected to satisfy at least 6 men any way they pleased. I agreed and was told it would start in a bit but first Madam wanted me to eat her pussy.

She sat on the couch and spread her huge legs. She had pantyhose on and I had to rip them open. As I ate her Chris started to slap my ass. And I realized that the cameras were running! Madam always squirted hard when she came but this time it was exceptional. As she finished cumming Chris held my head and she pissed down my throat! I drank some but it was nasty. Thank god it was a slow drip and my dress did not get wet.

We stood and she helped me fix my makeup. Then I heard a knock and our guests started to arrive. I noticed Chris had striped and his cock, which is quite large, was in a cock cage. He was hard and I could see the pain in his face. She decided to humiliate him by having him serve beer to the guests. She then instructed me to do a strip tease. It was fun but really I only removed my dress and exposed my nipples which are large and chunky.

I noticed all the guests were either black or Spanish. As I danced one pulled me to him and shoved his tongue down my throat. As he did this he pinched my nipples and twisted them. Then I felt hands on my ass. Then I was pushed to the floor and the guy kissing me pulled out his cock. It was large but not ridiculously huge. It was a good 8 inches and thick. Both Chris and his brother Troy were larger but as I sucked him he started to get rough and forced his cock down my throat. I was having trouble breathing and finally he let go laughing, he then told me I would be one sorry bitch by the end of the day...

I then realized that at least 2 other guys had their dicks out and in my face. They took turns fucking my throat. All were about the same size. All enjoyed choking me on their cocks. Finally Madam said it was time to get the party started! They dragged me to the bedroom and tied me to the bed, head hanging over the end, arms spread out, legs tied and pulled up on pulleys so I was wide open. Then as they started fucking my throat again I felt a wet tongue in my ass. Later I found it was Chris. I was really getting into it when one of the guys dropped his pants and I saw a really large cock. It had to be 12 inches long but what was scary was how thick it was!

It was mostly soft and spongey. He tried to force it down my throat but only the head fit in. But it was getting very rigid. He was telling me what a slut I was and how he was going to fuck me hard! He then pulled out of my mouth and went to fuck me. While Chris had licked my ass I was scared of him trying to fuck me dry! He tried to force it in but I was too tight. I saw Madam laughing as she told him to give her a second. She wet her finger and dipped it into something then inserted it into my ass which felt instantly numb! Later found it was coke. He then spit on his cock and again tried but not yet.

Then as he was pushing she stuck a dust mask of poppers on my face and he shoved it in, not stopping till his balls hit my asshole! God it hurt but as I screamed a cock was shoved down my throat. As he fucked me raw my throat was fucked.

My ass was on fire and in pain. His cock wasn't just long and thick but no real lubricant on it. My throat was filled with a cock and this guy was just fucking my throat, forcing his cock deep as he pinched my nipples. All of a sudden the guy fucking my ass pulled all the way out but then slammed back in. He was now slam fucking me and laughing as he did so. I heard him say to Madam that he never fucked an ass as tight as mine but his cock felt numb! She told him it was the coke she put in my ass! Now I realized that this was not going to be a quick fuck but a long, hard one...

As he continued fucking me my ass finally loosened and it started to feel good. The guy fucking my throat had gotten into a rhythm and I felt it throbbing when all of a sudden he came. He pulled back his cock till just the head was in my mouth and he filled my mouth. I love the taste of cum and savored it before swallowing. I then licked the head of his cock clean while having asshole ravaged by the cock in it. This guy had now taken to slowing down his strokes but pulling back till jus the head was in me...

As the guy I was sucking stepped back to others took his place, taking turns stroking their cocks and letting me lick them. This was nice and I was moaning like a bitch in heat when I felt. Hot wax! Madam was dripping it on my nipples and tits. Loved the sting and tried to suck one of the cocks in but they teased me, inserting their cocks in my mouth then pulling out. Madam was peeling the wax off my nipples and using her nails to pinch them hard. I felt the guy fucking me untie my legs and put them on his shoulders to get even deeper in my ass. He started to speed up and I moved my legs to massage his face. This seemed to turn him on even more and he started thrusting faster and harder.

All of a sudden he said he was cumming, time to breed the bitch. His strokes got faster, then he landed home deep and I could feel his cum shooting in my ass... He then slowly pulled his cock out, seemingly taking forever. He then walked around and pushed the other guys out of his way and had me lick his cock clean. It had his cum and my ass juice taste on it which I loved! One of the other guys started to fuck my ass as he walked away. But after a a few strokes he pulled out and shoved, covered with cum, down my throat, saying my ass was now too loose! One more guy started to fuck me when all of a sudden I felt my ass stretch and hurt! He only had a 6 inch cock but he inserted a dildo as well!

He fucked me hard and fast and all of a sudden went deep and shot. He pulled out as the guys jerking off shot and covered my face. The guy who just fucked me had me lick his cock clean. He had Vaseline on his cock so with the cum it was a nice taste. After that Madam say on my face having me lick her ass as Chris licked her cunt till she came. Again a slow, small piss dripping into my face. Then I was untied and told to kneel in the small swimming pool. My basques was removed as well as my CFM heels, leaving me only in stockings. Madam place a cock cage on my pathetic cock, one that as you got hard had small protrusions that hurt like hell when I was hard.

She then put a ratcheting mouth gag on me, opening my mouth wide. A spreader bar on my ankles and another behind my head attached to my wrists. Then she inserted a large butt plug. She had the guys circle around me and take turns pissing in my mouth. They all had a few beers in them so it was not as strong a flavor as hers. But 6 guys taking turns was a lot of piss. I swallowed what I could but wore a lot as well. When they finished she offered them to use me but they were done. This took place over 4 hours and my ass was sore as hell. Now I waiting to see the movie. Taught me a lesson. Usually I had been banged with larger cocks but the guy with the average cock and dildo was the most interesting. I can't wait to now try a double insertion with real cocks...