Slut Sally Sex Addict

Story Info
From sex wife to ex-wife, she wants all that she can get.
6.8k words
3.45
23.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Sally and I met my husband Dave when I was 22 and he was 25. On the downside he was unreliable, a terrible timekeeper, disorganised, had a roving eye and sexually just about insatiable. On the upside he was good looking, charming, funny, sexually just about insatiable and blessed with a bigger than average cock.

At 22 I knew what an average cock was as I'd had quite a few. I went to Cardiff University having slept with six guys. I'd doubled that by the time we got to Christmas and carried on in much the same way for the rest of my time there. Some of the girls I shared the house with were a bit disgusted I think but I was quite clear in my own mind that I was going to have as good a time as I could while I was there and that the world of responsibility could start once I'd finished and gone home. Although studies came first, sex was always at the back of my mind. I didn't want to grow up like my mom who was proud to say that she had only had sex with my dad and was a virgin on her wedding night. Where would be the fun in that?

By the time I left Cardiff I thought myself pretty experienced. There were now about 50 notches on my bedpost including a few girls. I wasn't particularly attracted to them, just curious as to what it was like. Turned out it was very nice, if not as good as the real thing. One guy I was fucking quite often, a member of the rugby team, suggested a threesome with his mate so I did that a few times and loved it. One night when we had agreed to do it again, I was at his place waiting and first one then another of his mates turned up. He claimed he'd forgotten who he had invited and said he'd ask one to leave, unless I fancied all three of them? I'd had a few drinks by then, was horny as hell in anticipation of the threesome and decided that a third cock would be fine. And it was, I did a sexy (if wobbly) strip for them and was then fucked by the three hunky rugby players until dawn. It was my first double penetration that night although I'd done anal since fresher's week. During a very drunken encounter the guy fucking me pulled out and put me on my knees. I thought he was just going to do me doggy and he did for a bit before he pulled out and started rubbing my juice all over my brown hole. I was too drunk to stop him, and he soon had his cock deep in my virgin arse and was fucking it like an express train. It turned out that I loved having my arse fucked and have never refused a man access since!

I met Dave on a night out, we had some friends in common and the attraction was mutual and instant. As soon as we were introduced I had the feeling that I wouldn't be sleeping alone that night and so it proved...well, I didn't really get any sleep that night because as soon as his cock had recovered he was finding another angle to stick it into one of my holes. He was demanding, creative, intense, absorbed and relentless. I thought that it might have been because it was the first time we had fucked but to be honest it he was like that just about every time we had sex...and we had sex almost every day we were together...and when we were not together - like when he worked away- I was pretty sure that he would be looking for sex with someone else. Did I mind? Well, yes and no.

I'd like to believe that I'm a reasonably intelligent woman and to expect someone like him to change would fly in the face of everything I knew about him. So why did I marry him? Well, I guess that I loved him and was prepared to put up with what I hoped would be a dwindling infidelity for all the other things that made him special. I think I kept to that as it wasn't him chasing other women that broke us up, it was the chaos that he liked to surround himself with, the fact that he really didn't seem to know what he was supposed to be doing from one hour to the next that I couldn't live with. He lost jobs, failed to pay bills, was late for every meal and eventually seemed to act like a horny teenager all the time. It started as being endearing but eventually I just got bored with having to be his nursemaid.

The sex was amazing though. About a month after we met, we moved into a rented flat together and I began to get an idea of just how much sex he wanted/needed. I'd get home from work and change into something more comfortable like a tracksuit. The first thing he would do would be to check if I was wearing a bra and if I was, he would have it undone in an instant. If I wasn't, he would have his hands glued to my 36C tits every time I was standing still. If I had a skirt on my knickers would soon be sliding down my legs and his fingers would be sliding up my pussy. The flat had rented furniture and I think by the time we left it was only good to be thrown out. The sofa had a patch that had lost most of its colour due to me trying to clean our fluids off it, I was fucked on it so often. In fact, I was fucked in every room inside the first week. As we were three floors up, we didn't bother with the curtains most of the time and it took a while before I noticed that the people in the flat opposite were watching. He thought it was great, loved the idea of being a porn star and couldn't understand why I was less keen about the people we saw in the pub watching him fucking me every night. Typical Dave.

Eventually we got our own house, settled down together and tried to make the rest of our lives work as well as our sex life did. For all his many failings, the one constant was his cock. I was addicted to it. I loved to suck him, taking ages to enjoy the feeling of his big knob filling my mouth as I wanked his thick shaft until he filled my mouth with his salty spunk. I loved him to fuck my tits and then cum all over my face, the smell of his spunk turning me on even more. At first his size meant that he had to ease his way into my pussy and my arse but as I was getting fucked every night - and more on weekends - he was soon able to slip in easily. He wasn't the only one either.

Once we had started swapping tales of our past it was inevitable that he wanted to share me with other men. I didn't put up much of an objection, I'd enjoyed threesomes in the past and sex was something that dominated our lives. He also made it very clear that as far as he was concerned, I could fuck any man I wanted to. Far from being jealous he said that the thought of me with other men turned him on. I wasn't sure that he was serious so tested the water by going home with another guy after a night out with the girls. It was a quick shag and I was back home by midnight. He guessed that something had happened, and I was soon riding his cock as I told him, in detail, what had happened. He loved it and said that he could not wait to be there when I was with another guy.

That was how I ended up in a room at the Premier Inn Birmingham wearing nothing but high heels, hold up stockings, a black silk robe and too much make up one Saturday night. We had chosen our stud from a dozen that contacted us after advertising for someone to fuck me and this one, Gerry, seemed to be the best. Said he had done it before, had a decent sized cock, could hold a conversation on the telephone and didn't live too far away. I waited in the room while Dave went downstairs to meet him. If he wasn't what we were expecting he would send him packing, if not he would bring him up. He had taken a couple of pics of me in my robe in the room to prove I was there and after about half an hour my phone bleeped and there was a pic of Dave and Gerry in the bar with the words 'see you in 10'. I was freshly shaved and waxed; Dave hadn't fucked me on Friday (although he made me suck him off) so my pussy was dripping. I had put on a tiny lace G-string initially, but it was soon soaked so I had to take it off. I needed sex!

They came up and we made some awkward introductions. Gerry seemed fine; a bit nervous but exactly as I'd imagined him to be. We had some wine and beer, so he sat in one of the chairs, Dave in another and I sat on the bed while we had a drink and chatted. Gerry kept staring at my legs and my cleavage, looking away when I caught him. At one point we started talking about the weather and our favourite TV programmes. Jesus Christ, this bloke had come here to fuck me while Dave watched, at this rate it would be midnight before we got started! That's when I decided to move things along a bit quicker.

I stood up and said I was going to the loo. Once inside I took off my robe, gave myself a few more sprays of perfume and walked out in just my heels and stockings. There was a stunned silence. I cupped my tits, rubbing my thumbs over my huge nipples, feeling the shiver all the way down to my clit as I did so. Leaning towards him I said

"What do you think about my tits Gerry, do you like them? Do you want to suck them? Do you want to fuck them?"

He just groaned and put his drink down on the floor, reaching towards me. I turned and stuck my arse in his face.

"What do you think about my arse? Not too big I hope?"

I spread my cheeks with my hands, exposing my dripping pussy and tight brown hole to him. He was so close I could feel his hot breath on me.

"If you lick my arse now, I'll let you fuck it later."

I said, wiggling it towards him. He grabbed hold of my hips and proved that we had chosen the right guy by licking my pussy all the way from my clit upwards before flicking his tongue into my tight arse.

"Is that what you want Dave?" I said, "Do you want to watch him fucking my arse?"

"Oh yes!" He said,

"But first I want to watch you suck his cock like you suck mine."

So that's what I did. With a bit of fumbling and tripping up Gerry was soon naked, and I was kneeling in front of him sucking and slurping on his cock as Dave sat watching, wanking and taking the occasional picture on his phone. As I said, I graduated from Cardiff with a first-class degree in cocksucking, and I put my heart and soul into sucking Gerry, making sure that I got lipstick all over him as I sucked his balls and wanked his thick shaft. He held out for as long as he could but after he grabbed my head and gave me a rough face fucking he gasped that he was cumming and I pulled my mouth off his knob and wanked a huge load of thick spunk over my face, neck and tits. I turned to look at Dave and found he was much closer that I thought, in fact he was standing right beside me wanking furiously and there was soon another load of spunk running down my heaving tits.

Gerry pulled me to my feet before pushing me onto my back on the bed. He took a pillow and tucked it under my arse and pushed my legs as far back as they would go and told me to put my hands behind my knees to hold them there. I was now spread as wide as possible with my pussy the highest point of my body. Kneeling in front of me he started to stroke his fingers up and down my slippery pink lips before slipping a thick finger deep inside.

"Fucking hell, you have got a nice cunt."

He said as his finger was joined by a second and then a third. He started pumping them in and out, slowly but speeding up and as my breath became one long gasp he bent forward and started licking my clit which was enough to bring me to my first orgasm. Number two followed quickly and the third after he had worked two fingers into my arse as he licked and licked and licked my throbbing clit.

By now his cock had recovered and as I came down from the edge of heaven, he pulled the pillow from under me and rammed his cock up me in one brutal thrust. He wasn't subtle or careful and the following morning I had bruises from his hip bones, but it was bloody effective. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and clung on as he fucked me like a teenager doing it for the first time...except of course, he lasted a lot longer. By the time he had worked us both into a sweat I was on the edge of cumming again, so I was slightly disappointed when he slowed down, pulled out and turned me onto my knees facing a grinning Dave. Gerry resumed his heavy-duty fucking as I watched Dave stroking his cock before he joined us on the bed, kneeling so he could push his cock into my mouth. It was difficult to suck him with Gerry hammering away and he realised that and slowed down as we all found a nice leisurely rhythm.

I hadn't been spit roasted since Uni. It's something I find deliciously dirty, but not as delicious or dirty as what happened next. Dave pulled out of my mouth and told Gerry to pull out too. He then lay down and motioned for me to get on top of him. I loved sliding down onto his cock which filled me more than Gerry's did. I'd also guessed what was next. Dave pulled me forward so that my arse was up in the air and Gerry was soon in position, carefully working his cock past my tight hole and deep into my back passage. God, it felt fantastic to be so totally filled! It didn't take much movement from them to have me wailing through a huge orgasm which they took as a cue to start using my holes in earnest. Gerry was soon banging away at breakneck speed and Dave was sucking and biting my neck and tits. Gerry eventually came with a roar and as he pulled out, I could feel his spunk running out of my arse and down into my pussy as I frantically bounced around on Dave until we both came.

Once we had all recovered Gerry fucked me again as did Dave. The pictures from that night were very dirty and very exciting, and we did things like that lots of times afterwards, I wasn't counting but over the next few years maybe thirty times, quite often in that hotel - god knows what the staff thought! Of course, once Dave found out that I'd done it with girls too he was keen to find me someone so he could sit back and watch his own private lesbian porn show. It proved a little more difficult to find a woman than finding a guy. Dave's idea was that me and the other woman would have some fun together before he joined in and fucked us both. However, most of the women that contacted us didn't even want him to watch let alone join in. We eventually found one that didn't mind him watching and he reluctantly decided it was better than nothing.

Claire was the captain of the local women's football team and what I would call an aggressive lesbian. She was a couple of years older than me, short blonde hair and absolutely gorgeous. We'd agreed to meet at our house and there was no messing around. Within 15 mins we were both naked on our bed with her squatting over my face holding the lips of her pussy open so I could lick her.

Once she had come a couple of times, she got to work on me. I was licked, sucked, fingered, pinched prodded, she knew how to make my body respond better than any man and for the first time I learnt what a multiple orgasm was. She used a variety of sex toys on me, culminating with a big black strap on that was about the same size as a baby's arm. I almost passed out from the intensity of orgasm that monster gave me. Dave had been forbidden from getting his cock out and sat there squirming in his seat the whole time. When she had eventually finished with me, she got up, said she was going to have a shower and that Dave could fuck me now, adding

"But while you are fucking her it will be me she is thinking of."

She was right, as Dave took me quickly all I could think about was the look in her eyes as she fucked me with that strap on. It still gives me a shiver down the spine thinking about it.

Claire had me a few more times, usually when Dave was working away. I didn't tell him though; I didn't want to make him jealous! We eventually put out an advert saying I was experienced and was willing to help any Bi-curious girls by being their teacher. I was hardly the older woman as I was still in my 20's but we got quite a few replies from young teens that we reluctantly disregarded, deciding instead to focus on girls with a bit more experience. Amanda was the first one that actually turned up. She was small, dark and sexy, curves in all the right places and had been warned that Dave would be there and that at some point I would have to give him some relief. She said that was ok, she didn't mind being watched, in fact it turned her on.

Taking my cue from Claire I didn't waste any time in dragging her upstairs, stripping her and feasting on her beautiful body. I figured that an orgasm was the best way to relax her and so it proved as once she had come, we spent a lovely hour together before Dave decided to join in. I was using a toy in her and Dave got behind me and slipped his cock into my juicy pussy. I started fucking her with the toy in the same rhythm Dave was fucking me. It was very erotic, and I could see her looking at him, so I said,

"Do you want some real cock?"

She nodded and Dave quickly pulled out and I moved over before she could change her mind. I lay next to her, holding her arms above her head and kissing her as Dave got into position. She said she was 20 but she looked much younger and it was a very gleeful Dave that buried his big cock inside her and gave her a very thorough fucking before pulling out and cumming all over my tits. She spent the night with us and came back a few more times before finding true love with a girl her own age. It was great while it lasted though!

As with most couples we eventually decided to get married. Just a simple ceremony, nothing too grand but it was still in a white dress in a church. The dress was cut as sexy as I dared, the top low to show off the maximum amount of cleavage. Under the dress was the traditional stockings and suspenders and nothing else. The dress had an inbuilt bra and he dared me not to wear knickers, so I didn't. As we stood together waiting for the priest, he leaned towards me and whispered in my ear. I'm sure everyone watching would have thought he was telling me he loved me or saying how nice I looked. In fact, he said that what he really wanted at that moment was to have me gangbanged by him, the best man and the ushers right there on the altar as everyone watched...and if I wouldn't do it there and then, how about later in the hotel? We didn't actually do that, but he did fuck me in my dress that night and we had quite a few 'bride and groom' nights over the next month or so which left my beautiful dress stained with spunk and sweat.

They say you should save your wedding dress to make a robe for your first baby with. I didn't do that, but I did get pregnant a couple of years later. I had always wanted children and thought the responsibility might make Dave grow up a bit. That didn't work but the pregnancy was fun in some ways. It seems to take women in two ways, either those that suffer or those that don't. I was lucky and just bloomed, my hair and skin improved, and I didn't have any sickness. Sexually Dave was just as demanding so I'm glad I felt OK.

In fact, I was better than OK, my libido increased as I felt more feminine than ever and was more than happy to be fucked just about every day. My tits and nipples got bigger, more swollen and more sensitive and I loved how Dave would spend literally hours sucking and stroking them, I even managed to orgasm from him playing with them once. As everything started to swell the differing pressures made my orgasms subtly different, more intense and I found I would cum three or four times in quick succession. I was always slim so my 'baby bump' was quite pronounced and by the sixth month sex on my back was difficult - me on top, spoons and doggy was fine though and he loved to fuck in front of our big wardrobe mirrors so he could look at me.

He wasn't the only man that liked looking at me when I was pregnant. Hannah and Stu had been friends of ours for ages. Hannah and I were quite close, didn't have many secrets. She knew about me and other men as she had been with me on our girly nights out when I'd gone off with another guy. She had offered to 'cover' for me with Dave and I'd eventually told her, over rather too much gin, that Dave encouraged me to fuck other men and she shouldn't worry about it. She was intrigued and although I don't think that she ever had the same agreement with Stu, she had from time to time disappeared off with a guy only to come back half an hour later looking flushed with her clothes looking more creased than before, the shared smile confirming what had happened.

12