Slut Sally Sex Addict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been out for a meal with Hannah and some of the other girls and she had shared a taxi back to my house. Dave was away and I was glad of the company as I was horny and there was no prospect of a fuck for another couple of days. We had a coffee while we waited for Stu to come and pick her up and I changed into a pair of leggings and a vest top as it was quite warm. They showed off my pregnant body in all its glory, not hiding much at all. My nipples were sticking right out as I was thinking of a session with my vibrator when Hannah had gone home. When I walked into the lounge Hannah gave an appreciative whistle and said

"'My god, Stu will cum in his pants when he sees you like that. He's got a thing about pregnant women, which is a pity as I don't intend to have any."

I'd never really thought of Stu in that way before, but my pussy began twitching at the thought of cock, so I said

"He doesn't need to cum in his pants, I can arrange somewhere else..."

Laughing so as to be able to say that I was only joking if she didn't take the bait.

She went quiet for a moment, obviously remembering the other men I'd fucked, and then said

"Well, it is his birthday soon..." The 'soon' trailing off into a fit of giggles before she looked and me and said,

"Are you serious?"

I nodded.

"Yes, totally. I know Dave wouldn't mind and I'm horny as hell at the moment. It's up to you really...although you are going to have to tell Stu it's ok or he might be too scared."

Again, she nodded.

"Why not? He doesn't know about the men I have had so I guess it's only fair. I'll let him run me home and then say I have left my handbag here and make him go back. I'm not sure I can tell him face to face, he might ask too many questions, so I'll text him and say that it's OK for him to spend the night with you. Will that work?"

I nodded eagerly. "Yes, that's fine by me."

So, we sat and waited, me with a rapidly moistening pussy and Hannah with a look of disbelief mixed with excitement at the thought of what she had agreed to. When Stu arrived Hannah was right, his eyes were on stalks, he could hardly drag them away from my nipples and clearly knicker less arse. I of course made it as bad as possible by stretching my arms making my tits lurch around under the thin top. I said my back was sore so Hannah came over and gave it a rub as Stu stood watching, licking his lips and trying to hide the growing bulge in his jeans. As they left, I have Han a kiss on each cheek and then did the same to Stu, my bullet like nipples rubbing over his chest.

I went upstairs and turned down the bed, l lit a couple of candles, took off my leggings and top and put on a short silk robe and gave myself a few spays of perfume. About 15 mins later (they didn't live very far away) there was a knock at the door. Stu stood there looking a bit confused, almost hopping from one foot to the other. Stammering he said

"Hi... Hannah left her handbag here... I've come to pick it up...but she has just texted me to say that I can stay the night here and she will see me in the morning."

I told him to come in and pointed towards the lounge where her bag sat on the coffee table. His phone was in his hand and it bleeped telling him he had a message. He looked at the message and then at me, he looked shocked and almost scared, so I asked him who the message was from.

"Hannah." He said, blushing.

"What does it say?" I asked. He could barely get the words out.

"It says you have a present for me."

"No Stu." I said, "I am your present. Your birthday gift from Hannah. Now come on, it's time to unwrap me."

He still looked like it was a dream and at some point, he was going to wake up, cock in hand with a fleeting memory of what might have been. I proved it was no dream by pulling my robe open and taking his hands and putting them on my tits before dropping the robe to the floor.

Now he was starting to believe it wasn't a dream!

"You mean that... you want too...Hannah doesn't mind if..."

He was still in shock even though his hands were cupping my swollen tits and his thumbs were rubbing over my hard nipples.

"Stu." I said "Tonight I'm yours. You can do anything you want to me. Anything at all. With Hannah's blessing."

With a groan he buried his face between my tits, his lips and tongue lashing, licking and sucking for all he was worth. His hands slid across my back and down to my arse before moving up, running slowly over the firm mound containing the baby. He dropped to his knees, kissing his way down my body, licking my belly button and down to the top of my thighs. It was hard to balance as he reached my pussy and I staggered until I fell backwards onto the sofa. With my bum perched on the edge I quickly lifted my legs, spreading them wide so that my pussy was totally exposed to his lustful gaze. He pulled his shirt off and started to undo his jeans as I spread my engorged lips and started to rub my clit. He took the hint and his lips and tongue were soon lapping at the torrent of juice flowing out of me and I came in an instant, my hands fixing his head exactly where I wanted him. He licked me to another orgasm as he squirmed out of his clothes. I could tell that he wanted to fuck me there and then on the sofa, but I thought that would be too uncomfortable, so I made him stop and we went upstairs to the bedroom.

Once there I didn't waste any time, I got him on his back, threw my leg over him and sank down onto his cock. The look of joy on his face was something to behold as he looked at me slowly lifting myself up and down his granite hard cock, my big tits bouncing and swaying. He didn't last long. I didn't expect him to the first time. Imagine having your ultimate fantasy fulfilled in a totally unexpected way? How excited would you be? As I said, that was just the first time and he came three more times that night and once more in the morning. I lost count of the orgasms I had as he attacked me from all angles like a man possessed. I was certainly glad I'd suggested it, as was he!

At one point when he was fucking me in the spoons position facing the mirror he asked if he could take a photo. I didn't mind, I'd had lots taken before. So, he got one of us, my leg pulled back over his showing his cock in my pussy below my big belly. He then sent it to Hannah with the caption 'Thank you!'. He got a reply soon after. It said 'You're welcome' with a picture of a naked Hannah, legs spread with a Rampant Rabbit vibrator deep in her neatly trimmed pussy. All I could think of when I looked at it, and looked at her lovely body, was that I wished I had asked her to stay! Oh well, maybe another time!

Dave thought it was fantastic when I told him what I'd done and Hannah said that it had totally rejuvenated their sex life, Stu could not get enough. She didn't mind that he was probably thinking about me, she was just happy that he was so demanding, said it was just like when they were first married. Given that everyone seemed to have got something out of it there was no objection when I casually suggested that Stu stayed a night with me the next time Dave was away, so lucky old Stu got to fuck me another three times before the baby was born.

Once the baby was born all the things that were lurking below the surface in our marriage came to a head. Rather than making him more responsible it seemed to make him worse, as if the responsibility was more than he could cope with. As ever his outlet was sex and he was sacked from his job for being caught shagging one of the juniors after hours in the office. I wasn't bothered about him having sex with someone else, it was just so stupid to do it when I was off work and we had another mouth to feed. We limped on for another six months before I kicked his stupid ass out. We agreed a divorce and my parents were amazingly generous and gave him a lump sum so I could keep the house. He went back to his parents and I hoped that was the last I'd see of him. Except, of course, when he wanted to see our daughter, Madison. I would never stop him doing that.

One of the downsides of living with someone for almost 10 years that had such a high sex drive was that it rubs off on you. I was probably not far behind him anyway when we met, and he just encouraged me to the point that I wanted and needed sex every day. Without him in the house my bed felt cold and empty. I was soon spending a small fortune on batteries for my various sex toys and even moved to rechargeable ones to keep the cost down. The toys were no substitute though and I missed the feeling of a hot cock in my pussy, I'd had so much of it. I even worked out that ten years was 520 weeks...and we probably averaged sex 5 times per week...so I'd been fucked about 2,600 times since I met Dave...no wonder I was missing it!

I did get some occasionally though. I seduced the guy that came to replace the gas meter (seduced = walked naked into the room and dragged him up to the bedroom) I called on a few of the guys that I'd been shared with and some of them came to visit. One brought his 18yo brother with him and we had a gloriously filthy threesome, the 18yo coming back a few times after that. I confessed to Hannah how I was feeling and an hour later Stu appeared on my doorstep describing himself as 'emergency cock' and spent all night in my various holes. I went on a few nights out with the girls and I would almost go with the first guy that asked. Dave's (married) brother started dropping by to 'make sure I was OK' and before long every visit ended up in my bed. All very piecemeal and ultimately unsatisfying.

Madison soon had her first birthday and I went back to work. Dave had found a new job and was once again in sales as was I. He'd be away for a couple of days per week but would be around to see Madison at least once a week. One evening he arranged to come over and Madison wasn't very well, and he stayed until she seemed to have recovered and was sleeping. It was almost midnight by then and he would have had an hour to drive home so I said he should stay; he could see her in the morning and then go home. He readily agreed and I gave him some blankets so he could sleep on the sofa. A couple of weeks later he said he was coming over and asked if he could sleep on the sofa again as he needed to work on my side of town the next morning. There didn't seem any harm, so I said yes.

He bought a bottle of my favourite wine with him as a 'thank you' and once Maddie was asleep, we had a nice meal and a few drinks. I should have known better. When it came to the time to go to bed, he pulled me towards him and gave me a hug, wrapping those strong arms around me and pulling me tight against his body. God, it felt good! I turned my face towards him, and he didn't give me time to say anything, he locked his lips to mine and kissed me. Gently at first but as I responded it became more passionate, more frantic. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he grabbed my arse, pulling me against his rapidly hardening cock. It felt huge and I knew that I wanted it deep inside me. Never mind what had happened between us, he had always been the best fuck and right now I needed fucking!

We left a trail of clothes behind us as we made for the bedroom, I was trying to get my blouse off as his hands were up my skirt pulling my knickers down, you would think we had never done it before with each other, never mind 2500 times! There was no foreplay, once on the bed he yanked my legs apart and proceeded to ram that big cock up me with a series of brutal thrusts. If that is what rape feels like, then bring it on because it was fantastic and soon my legs were pinned over his shoulders and his balls were slapping my arse as he fucked me like only he can. After that first frantic fuck we slowed down and he once more took possession of my body. I sucked him, he fucked my tits, fucked my arse and used his mouth, fingers and that lovely big cock in my pussy. When he was waiting to recover after cumming he made me use my toys on myself as he watched and made me tell him about all the other men I had fucked since I threw him out. He knew about his brother; he had suggested to him that I'd be game. Of course, he was right. He made me sound like a filthy little slut and I loved it!

That was three years ago, and I well remember how I felt the next morning. We were both a bit quiet and thoughtful. It had been amazing sex but then sex with him always was amazing. It didn't change anything really; we were divorced, and I was glad of that. I think it suited him too as he never mentioned getting back together. We have since settled into a nice routine. He comes over to see Maddie as often as he can and one night at least he stays over. Once he has got Maddie to bed it's my turn, although to be honest I'm usually in there already, naked with a dripping pussy waiting for him to use me however he wants to. Knowing that I'm going to get a proper fucking at least once a week has helped but I still see other men. Who knows, I may meet someone that I want to settle down with again but somehow, I doubt it. Once the guys I meet find out that I'm divorced with a child they just want to fuck me, they just want me for sex and that suits me, it's all I want them for after all.

I'm now firmly embedded in the sales team and work closely with the sales manager in putting on events all around the country. We are just about to embark on a three-year project that will mean one event per month, all needing us to stay over in a hotel. You can probably guess what is likely to happen can't you? I have seen the way he looks at me and I'm not sure if my promotion to this project wasn't influenced by him thinking about a monthly fuck, I know I have a reputation. We will be having our annual sales conference at the end of the year. There will be 40 guys and me. I have never been gangbanged but it's a fantasy...and if I'm going to do it, well why not go all the way!

If it happens, I'll let you know...

12