All Comments on 'Slut Sally Sex Addict'

by GregLemond777

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

What a sad story.

There's no love or intimacy in Hannah's life, she's basically just an animal in permanent heat, fucking anything with a cock.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
@Powersworder said it all...

@Powersworder said it all...1*

GregLemond777GregLemond777over 4 years agoAuthor
@powersworder

That Hannah has sex is only hinted at. I assume you mean Sally?

Given the title I dont think you should have been expecting a romance, I'm sorry if I have somehow managed to deceive you into reading a story that you dissaprove of.

I look forward to reading one that you have written as an example of how it should be done.

Thanks

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Hi GL, it was different than the typical cheating story. Thanks for the variety. I found it gross in spots, like a cumbath. Definitely not my cuppa. But I foured it

Good for you to try at writing a woman's POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Good for you girl, go for it, my favourite fantasy, endless hard cock and just me being used in a gangbang, perhaps one day, I'll get lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kind of

a really stupid story. I get it....she is a slut. Not really much of a story here.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
Prifysgol Caerdydd?

There's tidy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Slut Sally is a wrong headed dream girl!!!

I would love to meet such a sexually promiscuous sweetheart with her long lovely legs spread wide and her delicious pussy dripping. A dream divorced mother that would offer a friendly fuck to a man and his horny 18 year old brother, lucky bastards! Like that young man I too would have gone back for more, and wished I was older and very likely make a quite stupid mistake, and ask her to try marriage again. I mean how often do you meet a fucking dream babe, even in a Literotica story? GL please write another slut story for me to fantasize over, after all, these tales do not end with me paying out alimony or child support, so thank you for my safe sex!

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
**

What was that?

GregLemond777GregLemond777over 4 years agoAuthor
A couple of points

I know I'm wasting my time but I'm a bit bored..

1) I always assumed that 'Loving wives' was an ironic title for the section. I didn't think people thought the stories in there were Mills & Boon.

2) It's just a story, it's not real.

3) Although this one was inspired by someone I know who is divorced and has been having regular sex with her ex for the past five years. Yes, honestly.

4) I can't please everyone. For those that hated it there are others that add it to their faves.

5) In principal, I write for my own amusement. For instance, all the characters in this tale have the names of people that I know from my local pub, small things like that make me laugh.

6) Negative comments - particularly anonymous ones - are designed to achieve what? Would you like me to stop publishing stories on here? Those of you that feel so strongly should be able to remember my user name and not read my next one. Just an idea..

7) I agree there isn't much plot here. I wrote it following my conversation with the divorcee who said how fantastic the sex had been when they got together...and I wondered what else she could tell me apart from that she is still fucking him...an I let my imagination take over...and added some bits from life...the being watched from the flat across the road happened to my wife and I, she didn't realise that we were being watched although I did.

8) Surprised there are no comments on the 'preggo' section, I thought the morality police on here would have hated that bit.

Ok, that's enough. Happy to talk to anyone if you want to use the contact option.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Mr. Lemond777

I did.not like your story, but I did like your last comment. Great explanation of why you write and your expectations of how it is received by readers. I can respect that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dont

Don't bother to let us know.This was just a nothing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
didn't like it

I didn't like the story. I respect your comments and why you write, but I'll continue to give you 1*s if this is the topic in Loving Wives. ;0) There are a lot of others categories that you've done well in, like Erotic Coupling, that some of these may be better suited.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGregLemond777@GregLemond777
Just a horny guy that likes horny women. All my stories are based on something I have been told or have taken part in, embellished a little to make them dirtier. Other stories not suitable for Literotica are available if you are interested in bondage, rape and how girls stop ...