Slut School - Emily's Secret Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four faces popped into her vision and circled her.

They stayed silent until their leader spoke up, "Nick pull her skirt off, and be gentle."

Now she felt the hairs on her thighs prickle from the cold.

She closed her eyes when the men got silent, knowing they could see her lack of underwear.

One of the men held a tight grip on her neck, "you will make sure to give us the honor of removing your clothing next time, slut."

Emily's eyes burst open when a finger was thrusted into her vagina. She let out a guttural moan but the finger was quickly removed and stuck into her mouth.

"And you'll do well to handle yourself better. You're truly a disgrace, not a lady."

Emily tried to arch her pussy towards him, begging for him to touch her again, moaning against his finger wet with her juices.

She watched him pull out his finger and give her a disgusted look before he kicked her chair onto its side.

Emily screamed and started letting out a nervous laugh that she couldn't help.

"Brooks, gag her."

Suddenly a handkerchief was roughly shoved into her mouth and a blindfold onto her eyes.

The chair had presumable damage because her restraints had been undone. It made the work of the gentlemen easier, as they pulled her body out of the ropes and made her stand up straight.

"Bend over and spread your ass for us, slut."

Emily did as she was told, slightly fearing the violence of this man who knocked her over, and slightly thrilled by it.

"What a loose asshole, it looks like you're already gaping..." Now someone held each of her arms out to her sides and a clothed body was thrust upon her ass. She arched into it as much as she could while being held. There was a hard presence and she was sure the ringleader was as turned on as she was right now. But instead of fucking her like she thought he would do, the clothing was replaced by skin. A face, someone had put their face right into her pussy.

Emily started moaning while this man stuck his tongue as far as it would go into her pussy, he pulled in and out and the trepidation had her close to convulsing. The thought of everyone here watching her pussy get eaten was enough to make her cum already.

The man flicked his tongue across her lips working his way down until her clit was being sucked on. He started soft but after a few seconds she felt her clit being pinched harder than anything she could do to herself. The fucker was biting her clit off. She screamed through the gag and the pain put her body on high alert, she started to thrash but her arms were restrained and the way she was bent over she feared she'd lose balance if she kicked. The pain felt like it was lasting forever, but after three seconds the man stopped biting her clit and was licking it, proving everything was still intact.

Emily moaned so deeply and from the deep strokes of the tongue and that rush of adrenaline from the bite, she felt her muscles down there start to relax. She moaned in intervals and began thrusting against the licking tongue, moving faster and faster until- the tongue stopped.

SMACK

Emily screamed again!

SMACK

Emily's legs gave out and she collapsed onto the ground.

She'd been slapped twice on her open pussy, the second time getting hit right on the clit.

She was so close to cumming but he'd ruined it.

'No, no, I can still cum.'

Emily wanted to more than anything, she wanted to show this group of men what she looked like when she came, it would only make her orgasm harder.

She rolled over on the floor so she was on her back and started to reach her hand down to her clit. She was able to touch herself for just a second before her body was picked up and flipped over.

"Slut. You don't cum until I let you. That's why I slapped you. And you definitely don't get to touch yourself, what kind of gentleman would I be if I made you do all the work?"

A foot was placed in the middle of her back and pressure was being applied to keep her down. Both of her feet were grabbed and pulled in different directions. A gentle finger worked its way her legs one at a time and stopped right at her butt each time. Then the finger was then stuck right up her anus and quickly pumped in and out.

With delight Emily wanted to thrust again but was more limited in her motion. She felt drool soaking her makeshift gag, however, if them playing with her vagina was orgasmic, them playing with her ass was ecstasy. She craved another finger and what she craved she received. Two fingers started pumping in and out of here.

"She could easily take a whole fist in here, same with her pussy. In fact, I'll bet she already has. What a dirty whore. I vote we each stick our hands up there and see how many she can fit."

Emily groaned in agreement and her face felt hotter than before, she really really would love that.

Instead of two fingers she heard the click of a bottle cap and felt a cold liquid on her ass. Lube.

With no warning a whole hand was brought into her ass, the quickness of it felt like some small tears were made. Emily wanted to scream in pain but the hand started to lift her body up from the inside and the pressure on her ass had her panting, she felt like she was full. Drool was dripping from her mouth but when she started getting pounded by the fist her drool too went everywhere. The man had clenched his fist into a ball and was doing what she imagined Ryan doing to her in the shower the other night. The fist was fully leaving her ass and then slamming back in. Her ass was now raised in the air too from being lifted up, while her back was still pressed into the ground.

When the man had enough with thrusting into her he'd pulled his hand out and used his fingers to gape her asshole as wide as he could. The cold air and stretching of her muscle made her start to convulse. Her muscles contracted and she started squirting. Her cum was gushing onto the floor quicker than the man could get out of the way of it.

"You bitch! This was expensive!"

SMACK

Despite Emily's eye being closed she was seeing stars, her gaped asshole was repeatedly being smacked, only forcing her body to push more cum out of her with each slap.

She was truly on display for everyone right now.

"That's enough." The voice of the president brought Emily back to attention. "Next group, you're on punishment. Make sure she regrets this mess."

12