Slut Soiree

Story Info
Halloween double domme session puts slave through his paces.
919 words
4.15
13.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub4wife
sub4wife
12 Followers

The email certainly got my attention.

"Hey cocksucker. I've seen what a cock slut you are, so you're getting a special invitation to our slut soiree."

Over the 20 plus years in the scene, I had progressed from playing in the BDSM houses in NYC to almost exclusively booking sessions with independents. Well versed on the receiving end of CBT, bondage, whippings, verbal humiliation, and golden showers, I became immersed more frequently in dildo training, servicing Mistress' strap on and begging for the pegging.

A wonderful Mistress who had a passion for forced bi suggested it was time for me to take the next step, and we agreed that She would bring along one of Her male sluts. Midway through the session, I found myself chained to the ground, Her naked slut hanging in front of me, and, under Her direction, put my dildo training to work on a real cock. From there, I gravitated to Mistresses who enjoyed watching their slaves service bulls.

I had sessioned with Mistress VC four or five times before Her special invite. At our first session, I spent the first half hour licking and sucking Her strapon, and, after begging sufficiently, She fucked me hard and deep. She was pleased with my oral worship, and arranged for stunt cocks in subsequent sessions.

My most memorable cocksucking session has turned out to be the Halloween "Suck Soiree" hosted by Mistress VC. She and a girlfriend, Domina T., were lining up slaves for a dick-sucking marathon on Halloween, with a tiered pricing schedule: one hour - one dick, two-plus hours - two-plus dicks, etc. The top tier was serving both Goddesses and all cummers at an after-hours party at the local gay bar.

She told me I was a natural at cocksucking and needed to be turned out at a play party with multiple dommes and dicks. I really wanted to please Her, and my thoughts of spending hours as Their cock slut and cum dump had my imagination running wild! Thoughts of the two dommes watching and laughing while I was on my knees sucking cock for them at the Ramrod club had me hard as a rock. However, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to handle the intensity of such a session. Despite all my best effort, I could only commit to one hour, but down inside, I figured that was the safer route.

After two weeks full of anticipation, I was finally on my way to a new level of servitude.

The Mistresses had a two room suite, and led me into the bedroom. Domina T was dressed as classic dominatrix, clad in black leather, knee-high stiletto boots, and wearing Her signature Cuban heel stockings. After meeting Domina T, both Mistresses bound me down on the edge of the bed, knees spread and ankles cuffed, directly facing an empty chair. I told my Mistresses that I was okay with whatever They had in mind for me.

After Mistress VC restrained my cock and balls, Domina T forced my head down and stuffed my ass with a pulsating inflating vibrator. With an evil grin, T kept me on edge by varying the speed and size of Her ass-fucking vibrator. While they both laughed at my useless cock, Mistress VC told Domina T how I had progressed from worshiping Her strapon to sucking dick for Her. She had even made me suck off Her TS girlfriend. She made it clear that I was in for a serious whipping if I didn't perform to expectations in front of Her girlfriend. They both left me alone in the room.

For the next ten minutes, naked and bound with the vibrator fucking my mangina, I listened to the muted sounds of two sexy Women and a man laughing and enjoying themselves.

"Okay, slave. Time to open that mouth and swallow cock for Your Mistresses." They sat him down in the chair, unzipped his fly, pulled out his meat, and forced my mouth on his hard rod. I went to work, licking under and around his cock head. Pushing on my head, They drove his cock deep down my throat. After ten minutes of me sucking and slobbering like a two-bit whore, his balls tightened and he grunted and shot his load. Before sending him on his way, the Mistresses removed his condom and showed me how well I had done.

While They stepped out to see him off, I'm in deep subspace thinking what a great session it's been. Next thing I know, my Mistresses return with another guy! "Let's go cock gobbler. Time for number two. Don't you want to please your Mistresses?"

Same routine as last time. He sits in the chair in front of me, and Mistress VC pulls out another long, hard dick.

Stroking his meat, Mistress VC laughed. "That's a real man's dick, slave. It's at least twice the size of yours! T giggled and said "That's right, honey. That useless little dicklet of yours is why you'll always be a pole smoker."

Needless to say, when a Mistress puts a dick in front of you, a proper cocksucker licks his lips and opens wide.

After he blew his load in my mouth, the Mistresses returned with a third man. "We can see what a hungry cum slut you are. Time for another load." After I had properly serviced him, Domina T capped off the night by draining his cum-filled condom down my throat. I really lucked out that night.

sub4wife
sub4wife
12 Followers