Slut Son Ch. 01 - Awakened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Simon was lost in his own erotic world, Brigit crept up the stairs to the second floor of the house and entered the main hallway. At first she wasn't sure she'd be able to discern which room was her nephew's, but she soon discovered a dead giveaway. Only one door was shut tightly with a blue glow at the base of the door that illuminated the hallway. Brigit approached the door and gently placed her hand on the doorknob. She hoped to find Simon doing what all guys do and had already thought of a cover story when he questioned her.

I'm so sorry, I was looking for the bathroom, she rehearsed in her head.

A bit obvious of course, but she hardly needed an elaborate explanation. As it turned out, Brigit had not needed to use her lousy "bathroom" excuse on her nephew, because when she, ever so slowly, opened the door to Simon's bedroom she found a better show than she imagined. Barely having to peer into the dimly lit bedroom, Brigit discovered Simon naked, lying flat on his bed, and the only light in the room was produced by a tablet he had propped up on his left side. She enjoyed the show as he thrusted on his bed and stroked his monstrous cock. Brigit was not prepared for his size, and from what she could tell at her angle, his thumb did not connect to any of his fingers as he gripped and massaged his meat. His body glistened from sweat, and she noticed precum pooled on his flexed abs. The bright light from the tablet screen made the rest of the bedroom look pitch dark to Simon; he had neither seen nor heard his door open, which was done in absolute silence by Brigit. She was in awe and mesmerized by the sight of her new nephew jacking off, his body was lean and she could clearly see his muscles ripple as he stroked and jerked. Each time he edged too far, his toes curled back, his entire body flexed so hard his joints made a popping sound; all in an effort to prevent himself from cumming. Normally, this voyeuristic display would have been enough for Brigit, and it being her nephew unknowingly putting on a show would provide her enough fantasy material to cum for days.

What would happen if I push things a little further? Brigit wondered to herself. Mmm, he's clearly enjoying himself, I can't imagine he'd hate me if I just walk in there and pump that mammoth trunk for him. With that thought, she pushed the door open enough to slip into Simon's bedroom.

Brigit had not yet realized that she was invisible to Simon, she moved towards the bed as slowly as possible and gazed in wonder at the sheer size of her nephew's cock. His grip was tight on his member, and as he slid his hand up and down, his cock bulged above and below his hand. Each time Simon reached the swollen purple head, precum would ooze and pour out the wide tip and run down his hand. The copious amounts of fluid produced made his member slick in his hand, and a loud slurping noise filled the bedroom. Very quickly, the large pool of precum collected on his ab-flexed stomach grew with every stroke, he would take his right hand and smear the slick liquid over his abs and chest, and even the tops of his legs on occasion. A simple, and lazy solution he used to avoid completely soaking his comforter every time he wanted to jack off in bed. Brigit was amazed when she first saw Simon do this, all the men she had known were not into any sort of cum play even if it was their own, but as she took stock of Simon she discovered that nearly his entire upper body was practically covered in his own precum.

If a woman was coating herself in cum, she'd be called a disgusting slut, if not worse. Brigit thought to herself as she undid a few buttons on her blouse. She increasingly became very warm as she spied on Simon. That's what he is, a slut. A male slut covered in his own cum jerking off to probably the most disgusting porn. Finally, Brigit moved into the light and leaned forward tilting her head to look over at the tablet to inspect what Simon was watching.

***

 Simon jumped with a great surprise, ripped his earbuds out, and clumsily pushed his tablet to the foot of the bed; which he meant to hide it entirely. Fear and panic spread across his face, beads of sweat were apparent on his body and he scrambled further upwards, towards the head of the bed. He finally settled on just trying to cover his cock using both hands, but that proved futile since his fully erect penis was larger than his hands could conceal. He meant to explain himself somehow, he meant to question his aunt as to why she was in his room late at night, but he was caught masturbating and remained paralyzed. Brigit moved her left over to the tablet and spun it around so she could view the contents. She immediately picked up on her own resemblance to the mature redhead milking a cock on screen.

"So," Brigit gave a long pause before she continued, "you're into redheads with huge tits are you?" Brigit asked in a low sultry voice. Leaning so far forward caused her massive breasts to hang and sway a bit. All Simon could stare at was the display of massive cleavage in front of him which prevented his raging hardon from subsiding.

Brigit then turned towards Simon and moved closer to him. "Is that what you want? To slide your huge cock between a pair of massive tits like mine? You do like them, don't you? You thought you were being so clever, but you got quite the eyeful downstairs. And you haven't been able to look away from them since I startled you." Brigit laid it on thick as she spoke slowly and softly in a deeper tone. She licked her lips and moaned at her nephew, "Mmm, I just wanted to say goodnight to you, and then...oh my what's this?" Brigit said as she took her index finger and swiped it up Simon's left thigh, it was very slippery and wet, and then Brigit placed her finger in her mouth and sucked on it to taste the contents. "Mmm, it tastes salty," she moaned. "And a little sweet," Brigit smirked at her still surprised nephew. "Have you been jacking off with your own cum? And then wiping it on yourself?" Brigit deeply whispered to Simon.

"I, I uh, uh, uh, didn't want to get any on the bed." Simon stammered and shifted uncomfortably. He subconsciously flexed his penis and it pressed hard against his hands, and another large glob of precum slowly poured from the tip.

"Oh? Is that the only reason? There's so much, I can see it starting to run down your sides." Brigit commented, she touched Simon's rib cage and felt small rivers of fluid slowly make their way down his body.

"I," Simon finally looked down in embarrassment, "...like the way it feels. It makes me slippery and there's no...well, friction. It just makes me feel really good." The dim light prevented Brigit from seeing Simon blush, but she knew his face was beet red.

"Is it just cum? Or do you like to be coated in anything else?" Brigit asked as she climbed onto his bed, now on all fours along his left side and her beautiful face barely two inches from his. She had turned her head to look down at his glistening dripping cock that he was hardly able to force down, and she touched it lightly with her fingertips and scooped up the glob at the tip. "You can tell me." She whispered, and once again she sucked on her own fingers to taste the cum Simon produced.

"N...no. This might sound weird, but a girl once squirted on me and I nearly came from that, but it was only a little bit. M...my fantasy is to find a girl who squirts a lot and have her cum all over me." Simon explained. He sat up a little further and finally let go of his cock completely to scoop up some escaping fluid before it soaked into the bed.

There was a rather loud SMACK as his member swung upwards and landed on his abdomen. The force of the impact caused the thicker layer of precum on his stomach and lower chest to splatter over himself and the bed.

"Oh you're dirtier than I imagined. Guys can be sluts too, you know. Everyone thinks it's just women, but we like it when a man can be a total whore for us too. If you're into someone cumming all over you, you're a pretty hot slut. I'd like it if you were a slut for me." Brigit continued, and spoke in a low and soft tone to Simon and gently caressed his cock. It sprang and twitched and Simon desperately wished his aunt would firmly grab his cock and stroke it for him. "You have a gorgeous cock nephew." At the word "nephew," Simon's cocked jumped again, smacking Brigit's hand. "I wonder how many girls you've had thrashing and cumming while riding this monster?" She spoke a little louder and started to breathe a little harder. "I'll stroke your thick cock for you, if you want me to." She said and looked back at Simon in the eye. He nodded vigorously. "But first, you have to tell me that you're a slut. And tell me something really dirty you want me to do to you." Brigit demanded.

"I'll be as slutty as you want Aunt Brigit. I'll do anything you want. Please, please stroke my cum coated dick." The words that came out of his own mouth surprised him, but Simon had been edging for so long that all he wanted now was to finally release the huge load he had been holding back. "I'll eat your pussy, and...and if you cum in my mouth I'll drink it all. I won't spill a single drop."

"That's hot Simon, but not dirty. What else?" Brigit responded.

"I'll...I'll rim your asshole. I'll bury my face in your perfect ass and you can use my tongue as an anal dildo." Simon blurted out desperately as he tried to force his vulgar side to the surface.

"Oh wow, that is dirty, but most guys that see my ass make me that offer. So, not uncommon." Brigit toyed with him.

Simon was really desperate now, he believed his only chance to get a handjob from his insanely gorgeous and stacked aunt was to say something really lewd. "I...I'd, fuck you as much as you want. I don't care that you're my aunt, you're the hottest woman I've ever seen. If you want, I'll pleasure you in every room of this house. At a single command, I'd strip naked in the backyard, and take you right there. Hell, anywhere you wanted, anytime you wanted."

"Now that's more like it nephew, Good sluts don't care who they're fucking are where." Brigit said excitedly and scooped up another finger full of liquid to suck on. "Mmm okay, my slutty little Simon. Your huge titted bimbo aunt is going to pump your massive cock till thick globs shoot all over you." She said as she gripped his penis right at the base and slowly pumped up and down. His cock was well coated as salty precum continued to seep out. She enjoyed how effortlessly she had to stroke the giant pole with hardly any friction. Simon bucked into her hand and nearly every muscle in his body ached from being flexed so tightly.

"Oh, god yes Aunt Brigit. Your hand feels so good. Please, let me touch you too." Simon pleaded.

"Oh no, you'll have to earn that my slut." She responded with a coy look in her eye. There was a loud oily slurping noise as Brigit stroked Simon a little bit faster.

SHLOK SHLOK SHLOK SHLOK SHLOK.

"Mmmmmm of fuck. Of fuck. Fuck that feels good. Yes, please, anything." Simon panted heavily with barely enough air to get the words out.

"You have to show me you can be a good little male slut. You have to commit to a slut lifestyle." Brigit explained slowly, but jerked Simon off even faster. Her hand was now soaked in his semi-clear fluid which pooled and ran over her slender fingers and dripped heavily around Simon's groin.

Simon wasn't really sure what she was asking, and he certainly didn't comprehend the weight of her request. Not while a mega-pornstar looking, big titted redhead bombshell was jerking him off into complete bliss. "How?"

"You tell me sweetheart. What's the sluttiest thing you can think of a male slut doing?" She asked.

It took every bit of what little mental fortitude Simon had left to think of an answer that would satisfy his newfound mistress. "Make me cum, please. And I'll rub it all over my body. I'll make myself as dirty as possible and reek of cum for you. And...I'll stay that way, soaked in semen, for as long as you want."

"My goodness, you're downright filthy. You know your way to a dirty girl's heart." Brigit said as she winked at her nephew who was being tortured with pleasure. Simon's bucking became rhythmic and forceful, his cock swelled so much that her hand could barely make it halfway around his girth.

SHLP FAP SHLP FAP SHLP FAP SHLP FAP!

The deafening noise of Brigit's creamy coated hand as it glided up and down Simon's pole, and slammed down onto his base, filled the darkened room. The mushroom head of Simon's cock was huge and over-saturated with blood, making it a deep purple. Each stroke upwards caused an excess of precum to form at the tip.

SCHLORP SCHLORP SCHLORP!

Brigit gripped even harder, as hard as she could with her right hand. And with her left hand, she lifted Simon's heavy cum-filled balls and stroked his taint, and pressed very hard on the area which greatly added to Simon's already lust-drunk state.

Simon used the strength in his legs to lift his hips up off the bed, and the force of his very rigid erection caused Brigit to lose her grip. Simon's cock slapped hard against his body, WHACK, and creamy globs of fluid flung out and splattered his face. Simon licked his lips in an automatic reaction as his eyes rolled back in his head. Brigit gave a very devilish grin and gripped her nephew's turgid member again, and it took quite an effort to point it back towards herself again.

With Simon lifting himself up, Brigit positioned her left hand further under him and massaged his smooth taint even harder. Occasionally, her middle finger would graze, or run over, his clenched anus and that would give Simon an additional chill of excitement. Each time she touched his clenched hole, his penis became even harder, like stroking a pvc pipe, and precum shot from his tip like a weak stream of urine. The smell of sex, and the lingering salty taste in Brigit's mouth intoxicated her, and after taking a deep breath she clamped both hands tightly around the base of his cock and formed a tight seal with her mouth around the mushroomed head. Much like trying to get a thick milkshake through a straw, Brigit sucked hard, and forced even more thick salty juice from her nephew's bucking third leg. She swallowed, and swallowed, and swallowed, and the sounds of Brigit's throat, GLURK GLURK GLURK, somehow diminished Simon's frantic panting. With a tight grip around the base of Simon's cock, Brigit could feel a very rapid flexing. Then suddenly, the cum channel that Brigit had her thumbs firmly pressed against, did not give way anymore, it swelled and she felt a mass form as if a ping-pong ball was being passed through it. Brigit's eyes grew wide and she experienced a fleeting moment of severe panic.

Fuck girl, get off this thing before you drown, she thought and quickly moved her hands upward and pointed the strained cock away from her face.

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP, came the loud sounds as Brigit vigorously pumped with both hands.

Not even a second later, Simon shut his eyes tightly, curled his toes and kicked his legs involuntarily. Brigit felt a strange sensation in her hands, the urethra which was already quite thick against her palm, swelled up and she felt a large mass move upwards desperate for escape. The force of his semen flowed through the channel and caused her hand to pop off his shaft, but she quickly grabbed it again and aimed the purple head at Simon's own chest. Simon bucked, cursed, and thrashed, and with great force the first shot of cum erupted and struck his chest so hard that streams of cum ricocheted all over him and on the bed.

Brigit became wide-eyed and her mouth hung agape, one shot alone was more than the entire ejaculate she had seen from her previous partners, but as soon as she had wrapped her mind that reality, another geyser shot from Simon's cock. The hard splash against Simon's chest created a loud SPLURK sound, and he leaned forward which caused splashes of cum to hit his aunt on her neck and the top of her breasts.

"AAAAAAAH, FUCK AUNT BRIGIT THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!" Simon yelled, not even caring about the scandal if someone overheard. "AAH," another strong splash hit Simon's cheek. "AAH FUCK," another stream landed on his chest and traveled up the left side of this face, in his hair, and a small amount even hit the wall behind him.

"Yes baby! Keep doing that. Keep cumming all over yourself!" Brigit double-fisted his cock trying to get as much out of him as possible.

Stream after stream of cum erupted from Simon, "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" Simon's yells of ecstasy, coupled with rhythmic splattering sounds, SPLURT SPLURT SPLURT, performed a lewd symphony. And after a few minutes, from his neck to his thighs, Simon had a thick coating of cum that covered his sweaty skin. For a while, neigher Brigit nor Simon spoke, they just breathed heavily together, and in the blue glow from the tablet screen Simon looked like he was hit with a plaster cannon. The smell of semen was so thick in the bedroom that it made both of them feel light-headed, as well it aroused them all over again. Forcing calm deep breaths, Simon slowly laid flat on his bed, and used both hands to smear his own cum all over his arms, chest, and abdomen. Scooping up as much as he could, he stood up, nude and slick in front of his aunt's lustful gaze, and applied his semen lotion to his ass, thighs, and the back of his legs. He even worked some into the crack of his ass for his aunt's approval.

"You, my handsome nephew, are a nasty slut. I love it!" And with that, Brigit jumped off the bed and quickly approached her nude cum covered nephew. She reached out with her right and massaged his spent balls, which were quite large and still had some heft to them. Simon moaned as she cradled him. "If you want a bigger reward tomorrow, here's what I want you to do," she said softly in his ear after she licked a few drops of cum from his face before they fell, "don't wash this off. Walk around all day with semen soaking into your skin. Go to work like this. Hug your mother smelling like this. And if you can last all day, I'll give you what you wished for earlier."

A sharp jolt ran up Simon's spine and he shivered. He couldn't remember what he had asked for before, but the thought of walking around in public, covered in filth, both excited and terrified him. He nodded silently in agreement and Brigit gave his balls a light squeeze. "Here, something to show you I'm serious." Brigit leaned in close and passionately kissed Simon, forcing her tongue into his mouth. She tasted sweet to Simon and he immediately felt as light-headed as he did when he orgasmed mere moments ago. "Goodnight Simon, and remember your promise," Brigit instructed as she slipped out of his bedroom.

Simon stood in the middle of the room, dumbfounded by the events that just happened, and unable to make sense of his new reality. One thing felt real enough, he was exhausted and could no longer hold himself upright. He grabbed a handful of dirty clothes from his laundry basket and threw them on top of his bed.

My bed is already soaked, but this will have to do. I need to find some way to wash these before mom does, Simon thought, as he turned off his tablet and collapsed onto his bed. I can't believe what just happened. I can't believe I just did all of that in front of Aunt Brigit. With Aunt Brigit. And now all I want is more. Simon wanted to replay everything that happened in his head, but exhaustion and a great loss of bodily fluids won out, and Simon passed out with wonderful erotic dreams awaiting him.

***

 Candice remained asleep on the couch during the entire incident, and for the most part slept peacefully, but her son's cries of intense pleasure caused strange and wonderful dreams. The sun warmed her naked body, and she felt rivulets of sweat trickle down her neck and chest as Candice lounged comfortably on a wicker chaise beach chair. She was alone at the shore and the sound of the waves rolling in, with the seagulls calling above, was a rejuvenating comfort to her. In her dreams, Candice always saw herself as a much more statuesque woman. Her legs and arms were long and slender with just the right amount of definition to them. The sheen from her sweat accentuated the sexiness of her glistening body. Her flat stomach was topped with a perky set of breasts with soft nipples that pointed upwards. And she imagined her hair, just shy of platinum blond, much longer with three times as much volume, that cascaded down to her lower back. Candice breathed deep, and the smell of the ocean air seemed so real to her.