Slut Son Ch. 01 - Awakened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind her large thick sunglasses, she opened her eyes and looked up. A figure, whose face was obstructed by the sun just past his head, hovered over her nude body displayed on the vacant beach and he gently caressed her face. His touch was warm against her skin and Candice licked her lips and rubbed her legs together. He placed his left hand behind her head, she felt him hold her steady as he passionately kissed on her awaiting lips. She moaned and writhed and lifted her heaving chest towards his; and offered herself completely to him. The fingertips of his right hand brushed against every sensitive area of Candice as he worked his way down her body. His thumb rubbed her left nipple in a small circular pattern, and it quickly grew hard as he applied more pressure. His whole hand then cupped her breast and he squeezed her gently as she felt his tongue magically explore the back of her throat. He let go of her chest and worked his hand under her firm butt, he lifted her up slightly and grasped her left cheek tightly. After placing her back down gently, his fingers reached the puffy mound and soft lips of her vagina, his middle and ring fingers gently massaged her folds and rubbed softly against her clitoris.

Outside the dream, as Candice lay in a deep sleep on the couch, she ground her thighs together lightly and let out soft uncontrollable moans. She writhed in the dark living room and her left hand dug into the cushions. As her dream grew more realistic in her mind, Candice moved her right hand under her pajama bottoms to further stimulate herself. As soon as her hand met her aching pussy, she gushed and soaked through her pajamas.

Back in the dream, the mysterious gentleman's fingers were well lubricated and he inserted two fingers inside her pussy just up to the second knuckle and curled his fingers back. Candice thrusted her body upwards even more, but she was held in place as the man focused on stimulating her g-spot. Candice salivated into the man's mouth and she was unable to stop some that escaped her own through the corners.

On the couch, Candice's right hand was buried between her legs and she rubbed her sensitive clit vigorously over and over. Shots of her impending orgasm squirt out in short spurts that further drenched her soft pajama pants. Yet her body worked itself over in auto-pilot and she continued to masturbate even more aggressively. She bit her lip and her breathing was sharp and quick, each exhale was a loud moan that was somewhere between intense pleasure and pain. Her left hand released the grip it had on the couch cushion, but it quickly found its way under her shirt where she teased, pinched, and pulled her own right nipple.

In the dream, the man released the kiss, and was quick to occupy his mouth on her right breast while he worked his fingers inside her in a smooth rhythm. He sucked forcefully on her perky tit, elongating her nipple as he gently bit it with his teeth and flicked the end with his tongue. His fingers fucking her wet pussy made an audible sound that overtook even the sound of the waves. SLRP SLRP SLRP SLRP. It was deafening and she desperately wanted the man to pleasure her more.

Candice's body squirmed as it could feel something building; an orgasm grew and made its way to the surface. On the couch, her body curled inward and her hips bucked violently into her hand. In the dream, she worked her hips back and forth in an "S" motion trying to coax her own orgasm. The man worked his fingers harder and then returned to her drooling mouth to suck on her tongue. It was too much for Candice, both in her dream and on the couch, she screamed out in uncontrollable lust. In the instant before her climax hit she called out, "Yes Simon!" And calling out her son's name caused Candice to jerk awake. Her eyes were wide open, and it was impossible for her to hold back an audible scream as a ludicrous amount of clear fluid jettisoned from quivering pussy and completely soaked her lower half.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Candice had tears in her eyes from the sudden force of her orgasm, and her breathing was as harsh as if she had just finished a difficult race. Her messy hair hung in front of her sweat covered face and when she had lifted her cum soaked hand to her face, it was then that she realized what she had been doing. Candice shot up from the couch and padded her pajama bottoms, and she was horrified to discover how sopping wet they were. She could have wrung them out and collected her cum in a bucket. Candice was relieved, at least, to discover she was alone and that the house was completely dark. She fled the living room, ascended the stairs and quickly barricaded herself in her bedroom.

Oh Simon, I don't think I can hold back much longer.

******

Author's Appreciation

This was my first ever story really and certainly my first contribution to Literotica. Thank you for reading this entry of what I hope to make a series. If you liked it, please leave a comment and I'd appreciate a like if you feel its warranted. If you didn't like it, I still appreciate you hanging in there; please check back as I hope to improve my future stories with constructive feedback.

"If I ain't gonna read it, I ain't gonna write it." -DomGuardi