Slut Son Ch. 02 - A Dirty Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Candice? Are you up here?" Brigit yelled from the first floor.

In shock and embarrassment, Candice quickly picked herself up off the floor and fled from the bathroom. A "saved by the bell" moment for Simon, but the damage was done, and his thickening hardon was strangled by his pants. With one fluid motion, Simon undid the top button and pulled the zipper down. He pulled his boxers away from his body and released his still growing cock into the open air. It landed on his stomach with a loud audible THWACK.

***

 "All done mom. Faucets look good, you should be happy with how they turned out." Simon said as he descended the stairs. He hadn't looked at anyone as he spoke, he just focused on cleaning his hands with a rag.

"Thank you so much Simon. Really. I appreciate all you do." Candice replied. And when Simon looked up he saw his mother and his aunt sitting very close to one another on the couch with their legs tucked underneath them. "Now go get a shower. Dinner in the oven is almost ready." Candice said as she motioned for Simon to go back upstairs.

"Simon, I'm sure you're starving after all the hard work. And you don't want to make us wait either do you?" Brigit jumped in with a sweet soft voice and flashed puppy dog eyes at her nephew.

"Of course not Aunt Brigit. Let me, uh, wash my hands at least and I'll get the table set." Simon responded, hoping to earn some brownie points for a better reward later.

By the time Simon had his hands cleaned and the table set, the timer for the oven went off and everyone was ready to eat. Candice had prepared a one-dish salmon and vegetable dinner.

Something a little healthier, she thought, to make up for yesterday's delicious but poor choices.

Aside from the occasional sultry glances Brigit gave Simon, and the couple of times she ostentatiously licked her lips, it was a normal dinner with normal conversation. Brigit focused on Simon a lot, she asked about his job, and what he wanted to do. Simon wasn't able to give clear answers, but reassured his mother that whatever he did he would be close enough to help her with whatever she needed. When dinner finally finished, everyone grabbed their dishes and headed for the kitchen. With all three working together, cleanup was a breeze.

***

 "Will you be heading back up to your room?" Candice asked her son. "You've definitely earned some game time."

"Hmm? Oh, no. I got plenty of action last night. I think I'll join you two lovely ladies this evening." Simon answered with some genuine excitement in his voice. "Can I get you both something to drink?"

Candice was the first to answer, "some wine for me sweety, I'm in the mood for any of the blends so something pink please. Thanks."

"Same for me, handsome." Brigit replied.

While Candice and her sister moved to the living room, Simon poured three glasses of a Moscato he had found and precariously carried the drinks to the sitting area. Candice regained her previous spot on the couch while Brigit sat on the large square lounge chair. He slowly walked to his mother and she quickly took a glass from him. Then, he more easily carried a glass of wine to his aunt.

"Ah, I see you have a taste for pink as well." Brigit winked as she accepted the wine glass from him. "Come, sit with your aunt. I want to lay on you." Brigit said and shuffled to one side of the chair. Simon wasn't sure what to do, but he went for it anyway and slid behind her on the large seat..

"Be careful you two. Don't get any funny ideas." Candice chuckled.

Both Brigit and Simon laughed at her comment, but they were already having funny ideas about each other. Sexual ideas rather. Everyone sat, talked, and drank for hours. Every so often Simon would get up to refresh drinks, and every time he did he couldn't help but grind up against his sexy aunt. She had the same fun, she would purposefully press her ass harder against Simon's thick semi-hardon

Hours flew by and Candice was feeling the effects of the long day, the late hour, and the several glasses of wine she had consumed.. She stretched and yawned on the couch, and kept falling further and further down into a lying position.

"Excuse me. I'm so sorry. I just felt so sleepy all of a sudden. I'm still awake, I'm just going to rest my eyes a second. You two keep talking."

"Aww, poor little baby. Can if you're that tired, we can put you to bed," Brigit offered.

"No, no. I want to stay up," but Candice's resolve was weak and before long she had completely passed out.

Brigit barely wasted any time, she reached behind and grabbed Simon's cock through his pants. She squeezed his member hard and gave him a few strokes. She then tilted her head back and whispered in Simon's ear, "you still stink of sex. I'm glad. Do you want your reward?"

Simon nodded vigorously, "yes Aunt Brigit."

"Mmm, then follow me upstairs to your room. But first, I want you to strip right here. Slut's don't care who they're naked in front of. Even if it is their mother asleep on the couch." Brigit moaned and licked up Simon's neck.

"Yes Aunt Brigit." And Simon did as he was instructed. He stood up from the chair and swiftly took off his t-shirt and dropped his pants and underwear. His tone body and stiffening erection were on full display.

"Now, I want you to walk over to your mother on the couch and cover her with a blanket. Be a good little boy for mommy." Brigit said in a soft cutesy voice.

Again, Simon complied. He softly stepped over to his sleeping mother on the couch, terrified that she might wake up, or that she had not been asleep at all the whole time. He gathered the blanket in his hands and gently placed it over his mother, and Candice just moaned and rolled over facing away from Brigit and Simon. Brigit wore a huge satisfied smirk. Then she lifted her right hand and made a beckoning motion with her index finger. Brigit ascended the stairs with a nude Simon close behind and the illicit couple made their way to Simon's room.

***

 Simon closed the bedroom door as quietly as possible, while Brigit had found a soft light to turn on. As soon as Simon turned around, his aunt was hot on him in a passionate embrace and tongue fucked his mouth. Her hands were all over his naked body, and his skin felt burning hot against hers, yet he felt incredibly smooth everywhere she touched him.

SLURP SMACK SMACK. The sound of their aggressive making-out filled the room.

Simon could not contain himself, his hands explored her body as if he had no control over them. His right hand was tucked under her thin pajama shirt and his thumb powerfully flicked her hard elongated nipple. His left hand dug fiercely into her pants for his favorite part of her to grope, her solid ass.

Brigit pulled her mouth away from Simon's with another loud SLURP.

"If this is what lotioning with cum feels like, I might have to get you to cum all over me."

"I could do that. Please, Aunt Brigit, let me do that for you." Simon pleaded as he kissed up and down Brigit's neck and kneaded the huge globes of her tits and ass.

"Oh I bet you could, but that's not what I want to reward you with tonight."

"Huh?" Simon questioned with a sad hopeful tone to his voice.

"No my slut. You were so good today, but you're filthy, so I was going to give you a shower." Brigit said as she reached down and stroked Simon's rigid cock. She could already feel his veins pulsing in her hand.

Simon breathed heavily in her ear, "a shower? I mean, I'm up for it, but I think mom will definitely hear us. And, why are we in my room then?"

"Aww. You're going to be so much fun," Brigit laughed in response. "I'm going to give you a shower right here."

Simon widened his eyes, "wait, you mean?" He withdrew both hands from her body, but then firmly grabbed his aunt's wide hips.

"Yes. Now, I don't squirt very much but you said you wanted a girl to squirt all over you. So I was going to cum on your beautiful body and watch you jerk off to me."

"Oh fuck, I want that," Simon practically yelled. He fell to his knees right in front of his pornstar level sexy aunt. Brigit's tiny pajama t-shirt had ridden up a great deal and exposed her midriff, so Simon pressed his face hard into her lower stomach to smell and kiss her beautiful bronze skin.

"Oh my, someone's eager!" Brigit shivered at the touch of her nephew's tongue on her skin.

Simon hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her pajama bottoms and slowly pulled them down, lowering his head as he did so.

"Mmm, your tongue feels so hot on my skin," Brigit said as she rolled her head back. "And wet. You must be drooling."

Simon finally pulled Brigit's pants down enough to expose her bare pussy, and like the rest of her body, it was perfectly tanned. Simon kissed his aunt's stomach while he cupped her pussy with his right hand, his index and ring fingers caressed the soft puffy tissue on either side of her lips. His middle finger slid along her now slick slit and rubbed her sensitive clit. His left hand had a tight grip on her muscular right buttock, her glute was so massive and so solid that he couldn't even dig his fingers into her. A butt that big should have been somewhat soft, but Brigit's was strong and sculpted. And as Simon worked his fingers over her pussy, his left hand crept closer and closer to the middle of her ass.

"That feels good on my skin, but now I want that slutty tongue in my cunt." Brigit demanded.

"Yes Aunt Brigit. I bet you taste so good." Simon said as lowered himself further beneath his towering sex goddess aunt. "The smell of your pussy is really turning me on. I'm so fucking hard right now it almost hurts."

"Oh yes slut, take that cock out. Let me see it." Brigit commanded.

Simon briefly removed his left hand from her ass and yanked his pants down to his thighs. It was a fight to force his own cock down enough to get his pants over his swelling monster, but ultimately he freed the veiny log, Brigit heard a loud WHACK and Simon's cock slapped against his own body.

"Oh my god, that sounded angry." Brigit gasped after the sudden noise, but then giggled when she realized what it was.

"Fuck, you're so hot Aunt Brigit. I think my cock is trying to grow bigger than it can." Simon looked down and admired his size.

Shortly after, Simon planted his mouth firmly on Brigit's pussy. He sucked, and kissed, and teased her pussy lips. In long slow licks, he dragged his tongue over her protruding clit. The scent of her horny pussy was strong in Simon's nose, and he became dizzy and intoxicated with his aunt's hot wet sex. Her pussy juices began to pool and drip over Simon's face and chin, her liquid ran down his face and neck, and before long Simon had a wet trail leading down his chest. This wet coating, however, was mixed with his own saliva, as Simon couldn't keep himself from drooling each time he licked Brigit's pussy, tasting her fluid and feeling her clit against his tongue.

"AAAHH AAAAHH AAAAAAHH!" Brigit cried out.

SLURP. SLURP. SLURP.

"AAAAAHH. Yes! Eat my pussy. I love your slutty face buried in my cunt!"

LICK LICK SLUUURP. LICK LICK.

His left hand returned to her rock-solid ass, only this time he diligently worked his fingers into the crack of her ass and made his way towards the budding opening of her hole. Simon had never really played with a woman's ass hole before, he wasn't sure he was even into it.

But a slut would do it. A slut would do the dirtiest thing they can think of, he told himself.

Simon pulled his mouth off his aunt's pussy for a brief moment, "AH! Fuck you taste so good, fucking cum in my mouth Aunt Brigit."

"Holy shit Simon! Holy fucking shit!" Brigit's breathing was hard and short. "Fuck that feels so good. My pussy is already so wet. Oh my god Simon, yes, please keep doing that. You dirty fucking slut. OOH!" Brigit screamed out when she felt Simon's middle finger from his left hand rub and probe her anus, then with a sudden POP he had inserted his finger up to the first digit inside her. While he continued to lick his aunt's pussy, Simon wiggled the finger that was lodged inside her rectum, causing her to squirm and dance on his face.

He worked his finger in and out rhythmically, and Brigit attempted to spread her cheeks wider with one hand while the other played with her spasming pussy that hovered above Simon's face. Suddenly, Simon forced his finger further, much further, into Brigit's ass causing her to jump again and then collapse. She ground her pussy harder into Simon's eager mouth, she didn't even let him come up for air. Simon had his entire middle finger inside her and gently massaged her rectum walls.

"Oh you naughty bitch!" Brigit squealed as Simon worked his finger in and out of her, fucking her in the ass with his hand. "AAH! You like my ass baby? MMMMM that feels so good. What do you like best, my little slut? My huge tits that jut from my sickeningly addictive body? Or my pussy that's soaking your face right now? Or maybe you've been an ass man all along."

Brigit tried to remain upright but her body sank lower and lower until she was completely hunched over, but Simon was able to support her weight. At one point, when he had almost pulled his middle finger out entirely, he pressed his middle and ring fingers tightly together and jammed both firmly up her ass. Brigit screamed out in pain and pleasure at this sudden intrusion and a sharp squirt of fluid shot from her pussy that Simon caught at the right time down his throat. It was both bitter and sweet, and his cock throbbed and twitched uncontrollably from desiring even more of his aunt's forbidden fluid. Brigit could no longer hold herself upright, and unintentionally she fell on top of Simon. Not wanting his aunt to hurt herself, he removed his hand from her ass and released his mouth from her tender vagina to catch her.

***

 The collapsed sex-crazed bodies of Simon and Brigit laid precariously on his bedroom floor, both panted heavily to catch their breath, and both were eager to continue their forbidden illicit affair. Simon made the first move, he rolled his aunt onto her back, and licked the entire way up her body from her navel to her left earlobe. She squirmed underneath him, and when he stood up and towered over Brigit, he appeared to her as the very definition of male sexual prowess. His cock bobbed up and down as if he were absentmindedly flexing it. Massive veins protruded around his shaft giving him a ribbed texture, which she imagined was sensational when being fucked. The mushroom head of his cock swelled and turned a deep purple, and a large dollop of precum formed at the tip before it became too big and ran down his immense shaft. She was tempted, in that moment, that she could have cast aside her need to dominate, and pledge to pleasure him in every possible way her body was capable of.

Brigit innocently reached out with a shaking hand, and Simon took it and gently helped her to her feet. They both removed what was left of their clothing and proudly displayed their naked bodies to each other. Brigit moved in close and licked Simon's hairless chest; she noticed an extremely salty taste on his skin, most likely due to his sweat and dried semen from the night before.

Brigit gave him a sultry look and then grabbed his wrists and led him to the bed.

"Over here, I want more," she demanded.

Simon attempted to gently push her down, but she stopped him. "No Simon, get underneath. I want to grid my wet pussy on that slutty face of yours." And Simon was all too eager to comply.

"Anything you want, Aunt Brigit. It...it actually feels amazing being a slut for you." Simon replied. He had laid flat on his bed and scooted down to meet his aunt's pelvis as she climbed on top and straddled his midsection.

Brigit's saliva coated pussy was puffy, and her lips were red from the previous oral onslaught. Simon moved his arms underneath her legs and wrapped them around her thighs. He forcefully pulled her body to him and locked his mouth back on her dripping snatch. It didn't take long to get a mouthful of her liquid; he savored her flavor as his tongue lapped and hungered for more.

Simon moved his tongue in slow strong strokes, from the opening of her vagina all the way up to her small, but very hard, protruding clit. Brigit moaned and bucked every time she felt his tongue brush against it. And to Simon's amazement, every time his tongue flicked her clit, a tiny squirt of liquid would shoot into his mouth and hit the back of his throat. He licked harder and harder, and used the tip of his tongue to continually flick her most sensitive area. The repetitive squirts of her cum quickly filled his mouth.

GULP! GASP! "Fuck! You taste so good Aunt Brigit. I want you to just flood my mouth. I wanna fucking drown in it!" Simon professed to his dominating aunt. He didn't normally talk like this, and he surprised himself at how much he got caught up in the heat of the moment.

"Oh yes baby!" Brigit cried out. "These are just my mini-gasms, but keep going, I...AH...AH...AH...feel a big one coming."

Brigit had leaned far back and propped herself up with her left arm. With her right hand, she tugged and pulled on her hard right nipple and bit her bottom lip. In that position, Brigit could aggressively grind her hot pussy into her nephew's face. And reclined as far back as she was, she felt Simon's huge, rock hard cock, firmly resting against her back. His erection was so strong, Brigit felt the swollen head digging into her back like a massage wand. A constant stream of precum steadily dripped from the tip, which created a slick lube on Brigit's skin. So much formed that she felt the warm liquid running down her back as it made its way to the crack of her firm bouncing ass. What hadn't run down Brigit's back, dripped down Simon's very erect shaft and pooled around his groin and coated his stomach.

Gasps, shrieks, and loud moans filled the room as Brigit bucked into Simon's open mouth; and she took even more control by rubbing her engorged clit into his upper lip. Simon grew wide-eyed at the sudden force against his face, and gripped his aunt's thighs tightly to try and brace himself. Unable to lick his aunt's pussy properly, he focused on her sensitive clit and sucked on it like it was a tiny thumb; he was careful not to bite her, and formed a perfect seal with his lips.

Brigit threw her head back and began grinding harder. "OH FUCK YES! FUCK! Oh god you little slut! Eat me out like the pussy addicted sex god you are! Oh god this feels so fucking good!"

SLURP, SLUUURP, SUCK SMACK! Was all Simon could muster.

Simon wanted to be worried if they were making too much noise, but nothing was worth stopping the sex show that pushed him to the edge. His mother could wake up from her stupor, she could wander upstairs, and then she would hear the horrible sounds of her son's aggressive cunnilingus on her sister. If she looked in her son's bedroom, she would have been appalled at the incestuous sight of her sweaty older sister as she thrashed and ground her mature cunt into the pussy drunk face of her naked son. She would see her son unabashedly thrusting, and his cock would bob and slap her sister in the back. And judging by the size and stiffness, she would see that her son was lost in a world of pleasure and arousal.

Oh god, what if mom catches us? Simon thought. I'm harder than I've ever been, but if my mother walked in I don't think I could stop. Aunt Brigit was right, if she asked I would fuck her in front of my own mother. Oh god, what's happening to me?

To some, Simon's transformation to a lewd sex addict may have seemed quick, but to him, he had been holding back for so long, and being with someone as hot as his aunt was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. And Simon was going to live out his fantasies.