Slut Son Ch. 02 - A Dirty Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brigit had leaned forward and grabbed Simon by his hair and forced his face even harder into her cunt. She screamed wildly, "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! IT'S COMING, IT'S COMING YOU SLUT! OOOOOOOO!"

In the instant before she climaxed, Brigit slid down Simon's body until she sat square on his thighs. Then, a sharp powerful stream shot from Brigit's well-sucked pussy and struck Simon in the face, then again in the neck, and again on his chest. He held his mouth open, but as strong as his aunt's ejaculate was, he could barely collect enough to swallow.

"AAAAHH AAAAHH AAAAAAAAAHHH YES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Brigit cried out over and over again.

Simon enjoyed being cummed on, his hair was wet and already dripping, spray ricocheted and splashed all over his body, his bedspread, and even back onto Brigit. Simon forced himself to his feet and stood on his saturated bed, with his massive prick tightly grasped, he fiercely worked the entire length. His dick was already coated in a thick layer of slick precum. He pumped hard with his right hand, veins stretched and bulged with each stroke, and with his left he cupped his heavy balls and squeezed them. Brigit was stunned, and her gaze was fixed to the head of her nephew's cock, which swelled to an enormous proportion every time he stroked upwards.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuck Aunt Brigit! I'm so hard it almost hurts!" Simon breathed heavily, and flexed his body so hard the muscle fibers could be seen through his skin.

"Oh no baby, cum for me," Brigit said in a sweet, almost motherly voice. "I don't want it to hurt. Cum anywhere you want," she said softly again.

"OH GOD! AH! AH! AH!" Simon panted and was beginning to become light-headed. "IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING!"

"Coat my face in your hot cum. Or plaster my tits and I'll let you fuck them. Come on baby, be the dirtiest slut for me."

Simon decided to do something bold, something possibly even dangerous. He yelled at the top of his lungs, "OH FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM. MY FUCKING GORGEOUS AUNT IS MAKING ME CUM. I'M GOING TO CUM ALL OVER YOU!!"

Screaming his impending orgasm to the entire household thrilled Simon, declaring the lewd act was the final straw that removed any inhibitions, or reservations, he had left. With difficulty, he quickly aimed his cock downwards and a blast of thick hot white cum burst from the tip of his penis. The blast struck his aunt hard in the face in the corner of her left eye. His aiming was terrible, and despite Brigit holding her mouth wide open, his second shot blasted her forehead and a thick glob ran down her face and coated everything in its wake in a slimy texture. Brigit had held her massive tits up in both hands, so Simon used the remaining shots to blast his aunt's chest.

When Simon's eruptions had finally subsided, he collapsed and fell back into his bed. Brigit released her breasts and began wiping her face. Every now and then, she collected a large amount on her fingers and sucked them clean, but her nephew's semen was so thick and heavy that it continued to drip down onto her shoulders and onto the lower parts of her body. She tilted her head side-to-side and moaned each time she tasted her nephew's semen.

Once her eyes were clear, Brigit beckoned Simon with her finger, and in a low voice she commanded, "come here."

Simon obeyed, when he got close enough they kissed passionately, and their tongues explored one another's mouth. Cum fell from Brigit's face and landed into Simon's awaiting mouth. Brigit kissed Simon harder and used her tongue to explore deeper, at times he felt she was reaching all the way back to his tonsils.

"That doesn't disgust you? Eating your own cum?"

"I've uh, never done that before. It's not bad, pretty hot if I'm being honest." Simon confessed.

"Good answer," Brigit said, and with a glob of cum collected in the palm of her right hand, she held her hand above Simon's head. He tilted back and let his jaw drop open, Brigit poured the thick contents down his throat and watched as he slowly gulped it down.

***

 "My, someone felt brave. Announcing to the whole neighborhood that you're cumming to your aunt." Brigit commented, still wiping the areas around her eyes.

"That was the best I could think of. Was that...slutty enough?" Simon asked his aunt.

"Of course baby. Sluts don't care who knows they're sluts. Does that mean you want your dear mommy to know?" Brigit asked, or rather suggested, with a coy look in her eye.

"I uh, I don't know. No. Yes...maybe?" Simon responded with a rather tortured look on his face.

"Don't worry my wonderful slutty nephew. I have a really kinky idea. And I think you're going to like it."

Simon was briefly nervous thinking about how his aunt would take things to the next level, but her last idea gave him the best orgasm he ever had, so he resolved to obey her no matter what.

******

Author's Appreciation

Thank you for reading the second entry of the Slut Son series. Please leave a comment and let me know what you liked or didn't like; I want to get better and write the kind of stories you want to read. As well, if you feel its warranted, please give this a favorite or a follow. If you didn't like it, I still appreciate you hanging in there; I hope my future entries and stories will be more to your liking. For all my readers, please check back as I hope to improve my writing with constructive feedback.

If I wouldn't read it, I'm not gonna write it. -DomGuardi