Slut Son Ch. 02 - A Dirty Shower

Story Info
Brigit gives Simon a shower, personally.
8k words
4.68
52k
66

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomGuardi
DomGuardi
303 Followers

Disclaimer

This story includes strong sexual themes including: excessive flirtation, masturbation, extreme male and female ejaculation, incest, femdom, submission, and unrealistic anatomy. Any of these actions reflecting real life situations are coincidental, and are neither condoned or encouraged. All characters are 18 or over. This story was written for entertainment purposes only, so please enjoy.

******

Chapter Two

 Morning seemed to come too soon as the alarm on Simon's phone went off with an annoying tone. Still groggy from the late night before, Simon forced himself out of bed and stretched his body to work out some kinks. Something felt a little different though; his skin felt tighter, both dry and moisturized at the same time. Then, the events of the previous night came flooding back to him, his body temperature instantly went up ten degrees when he remembered what he had done with his aunt. Shame and embarrassment quickly turned into excitement as his morning wood pulsed with thick veins. He grabbed his cock firmly with his right hand, tilted his head back and moaned.

Fuck. If I didn't have to go to work, Simon thought disappointingly to himself. I could call out though. I should call out, and just jack off to Aunt Brigit all day. However, feigning illness could have repercussions both at home and work, so his sense of responsibility forced him to release his thickened member.

When Simon remembered he had used dirty clothes as a make-shift bed sheet, he quickly gathered them up and returned them to his laundry basket. He was just about to head to the bathroom for a routine morning shower when he remembered his aunt's challenge to him.

"Don't wash this off." He heard that sultry voice in his head. "And if you can last all day, I'll give you what you wished for earlier."

What did I say earlier?

So many things happened so fast the previous night that Simon had a difficult time remembering everything he said. Anticipation and curiosity won out, so Simon broke his morning routine. He took his hand off his door knob and turned to get some fresh clothes from his dresser.

I'm covered in cum, so nothing too nice, he thought.

He was beginning to dread having accepted his aunt's sexual challenge, he couldn't quite smell himself but he could only imagine what people would think if they knew what he did.

Can't back out now. Simon hardened his resolve.

Last night, he had one of the best orgasms of his life, and his aunt was without a doubt the hottest woman to ever jerk him off, so he was all too anxious to do that again. Perhaps, hopefully take things even further.

***

 Simon dressed a little more casually for work that morning than usual in some older clothes. He worked at a nearby coastal resort and handled the shipping and receiving. More often than not, Fridays were lighter days and he desperately hoped he would be by himself. So, off to work he went without running into his mother or his aunt. The drive for Simon was uneventful; it gave Simon some freedom to daydream and fantasize about what his aunt might do for him later. His cock sprang to life with the slightest thought of his aunt and he was forced to constantly shift in his seat.

This is not going to be easy, he thought with a loud sigh and continued to reposition his expanding member. Simon pulled into the large parking lot of the resort campus and had navigated to the employee service entrance.

Once settled, Simon breezed through managing the inventory. He had been left alone for the most of the morning, and the few interactions with coworkers he did have amounted to nothing more than a few comments about how disheveled he looked. However, in that afternoon, he was faced with a difficult, and humiliating, situation.

Kelli Colonel was Simon's immediate supervisor and the overall property manager. She had a rather tough attitude, a tongue with no filter, and a preference for working with men; especially Simon since he seldom questioned her directives. Kelli was a very fit, but not hulking, woman in her mid-thirties, she always kept her brown hair pulled in a pony-tail, and had a passion for rucksack races on the beach.

Kelli had sought Simon at the delivery dock to inform him that a shipment of equipment due later in the day had been moved to the following week. Once Kelli had finished explaining the situation, she noticed something strange about Simon.

Sniff sniff.

"Simon, what the hell?" Kelli glared. "You smell like...dammit you smell like sex!" Compelled, Kelli leaned into Simon. "Yeah, that's some dirty sex. You don't clean up afterwards?"

"Oh...uh...sorry 'bout that. It was late, we ran long, and I had to weigh getting a shower or getting here on time." Simon replied.

"Ha! She burned you out didn't she? No shame in that. I've conquered many a mountain myself. You wouldn't even be able to come into work." Kelli said with a very sly smirk.

Simon stood there wide-eyed wearing an awkward smile. In his excited state, it sounded to him like his boss just propositioned him, but before he could process her comment any further, she continued with another request.

"Hey, focus up. The events coordinator wants to see you." Kelli said in a louder tone as she looked down at a tablet she held that contained her list of tasks.

"Events coordinator? Wait, which one?" Simon asked.

"The head honcho, Chanté Williams." Kelli answered without looking up at Simon.

"Like, now?"

Kelli looked up, but responded a little testily, "I dunno. Probably. You know how that department is. When they want something, they want it now."

Simon looked back at his disorganized work station, "uh yeah. I'll clean up here and then head over."

Kelli exited the loading area, but before she had left completely, she turned and yelled, "hey, good work last night." And shot him a wink.

There. Did...did she do it again?

***

 Simon's head spun the entire walk to the Promotions and Events offices; he tried to decipher the code that was Kelli's "wouldn't be able to come in" comment, followed by a suggestive "good job" and wink.

Best not to make any assumptions. Just gotta meet with the events people and then I'm getting outta here.

Simon entered the area where the events coordinators worked and found the large windowed office of Chanté Williams. Inside, was a beautiful, smoothed ebony skinned woman, with very long black wavy hair, blue eye shadow, large eye-catching red painted lips, and she wore a sheer light blue dress. She was busy reviewing possible designs for new announcement signs that were going to be stationed on the beach side of the property, and did not notice the sight of a messily composed young man at her office entrance. Simon stood just outside the doorway, and lightly knocked.

"Yes? Hello?" Chanté's eyes darted upward.

"Uh, hi. Simon, from materials and shipping. Umm...Kelli said you wanted to talk to me." Simon calmly answered.

"Oh yes, please come in and pull up a seat." Chanté gestured to some cushioned chairs across from her desk.

"I'm actually...a little ripe today," Simon lightly tugged on the collar of his shirt. "I don't wanna funk up your office."

"Oh really? My senses will be offended by you working hard and getting sweaty?" Chanté laughed to deflect any tension. "I'll be fine. Please, have a seat."

Simon sat in a chair, but had not pulled it close to her desk.

"You'll have to sit closer, I want to share a manifest on my screen." Chanté had her head turned towards her computer monitors--of which she had three--but had focused her eyes on Simon and smiled.

Simon reluctantly scooted closer.

Sniff.

Simon froze in his seat and his anxiety surged. Oh god, she can smell me. She's smelling me on purpose. Fuck this isn't going to go well.

Chanté had not commented, nor made any noticeable reaction in her expression. She simply spun the screen furthest on her right around to give Simon a view of a spreadsheet she had open. Her intent was to give someone in the shipping department a heads up that the resort was dealing with a new supplier and there would be an increased number of routine deliveries.

In between certain points of Chanté's explanation, Simon witnessed her inhale deeply and audibly.

Sniiiiiiiifff.

Simon's uneasiness increased each time. Why does she keep doing that? This was a mistake. All it takes is one comment to the wrong person and I'm outta here.

Chanté maintained her composure, however, and did not give any physical sign that the odor of cum caked on Simon's body disturbed her in any way.

"One final thing I want to show you, but you'll have to come around to my side because I'll be clicking around a lot." Chanté instructed.

Simon swallowed hard, and then maneuvered to the other side of Chanté's desk, where he was forced to invade her personal space. As she navigated to several web pages, Simon tried to maintain focus on her screen, but her breathing became slower as she leaned in closer to him. The ultimate distraction was when he noticed her suck on the tip of her left index finger.

"Do you have any questions?" Chanté's voice was very breathy.

"Uuuuhh..." Simon stood up but remained motionless entranced by her glistening wet lips, and as he looked down, the perfection of her mouth hovered just above her plunging cleavage. "NO! No. Just an email of the vendors should be fine." He answered and quickened his haste towards her office door.

"Okay." Chanté responded with a bit of disbelief in her voice. "Oh Simon!" He was eager to leave, but turned back to her. "Feel free to...come by...if you need anything."

Simon nodded and smiled, but made no further attempt to continue the conversation. He left her office and made a b-line to the delivery area. With the afternoon delivery canceled, Simon did not want to risk running into anyone else that might surmise that his body was plastered with ejaculate. As secretly as possible, he gathered his personal belongings, closed all the bay doors, and left the resort. With nothing to do, and nowhere to go, Simon headed home.

***

 Simon had never been excited about returning home, where he lived with his mother instead of his own place, but that time was different. At his mother's house, was a flirtatious, busty, unreserved, drop dead gorgeous redhead that he could lust after and fantasize about to his heart's content. Sure, she also happened to be his aunt, but he had already crossed so many boundaries with her that now Simon would stoop to any level for a chance to go further. Simon arrived home and once again parked in front of the house instead of the driveway. Then, he remembered one small hiccup. He threw his head back and gave a long exasperated sigh, Simon promised his mother, Candice, that he would replace the fixtures in her master bath.

Not a huge deal, he reassured himself, it just meant less time to hang out with his aunt.

***

 The house was very quiet when Simon entered. "Hello?" He yelled to whomever might have been around to hear him, with no answer Simon made for his room. He had stepped on the landing at the top of the steps and accidentally bumped into his petite mother and knocked her back slightly.

"Oh my god mom I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention." Simon explained.

"Hi sweety, it's okay. I'm running around like a mad woman trying to clean up a little." She leaned in close and whispered, "I think your aunt is used to a cleaner house." Candice eagerly hugged her son to welcome him home. "Simon, did you shower? Or did something happen at work? You smell a little...strong." The scent of her son took her by surprise, but strangely, she wasn't exactly put off by it.

"Yeah, uh sorry. Stayed up too late, then didn't get up in time, but I was going to replace those fixtures now so no point in getting clean just to get dirty again." Simon tried to casually laugh off the awkward situation.

"Oh that's right. I really appreciate you doing that for me sweety," Candice said with a bright smile as she touched her son's arm. Simon smiled back then continued to his room to drop off some personal items. Afterwards, he went down to the basement to grab a few tools.

***

 Only a small section in the back corner of the basement had not been finished, and Simon used that space to store tools and other personal belongings that he did not have space for in his room. In the finished areas, the basement contained a little sitting area and a small exercise room, which he had to pass to get to his storage. What awaited him in the exercise room was a wonderful and erotic sight.

Brigit trekked vigorously on the treadmill, which she had set at a steep incline to get a better workout. She wore a pair of very tight black yoga pants that came down to her mid-calf, a strained sports bra that did nothing to keep her massive breasts from heaving and swaying with every step, and bright pink tennis shoes. Her mid section was exposed and she had the slightest pooch in place of rock hard abs, but that didn't turn off Simon in the least. It just made his aunt look more voluptuous in his mind. Her red hair was tied up rather messily at the top of her head, it was so huge and heavy that it made her look like she had a fiery mane. What aroused Simon the most, was that she glistened from an incredible amount of sweat that coated the exposed areas of her skin. Simon was in awe and stood there gaping at her. When Brigit saw her nephew, she reduced the speed and incline of the treadmill and hopped off to greet him.

"Hello handsome," Brigit said and hopped down from the machine. "Fancy meeting you here," as she picked up a nearby towel and dabbed her sweat dripping face and chest. When she had finished whipping herself down, she grabbed Simon by the back of his head and forced him into a long forbidden kiss.

Even sweaty from her workout she smelled incredible to Simon, he was immediately intoxicated and overwhelmed by the carnal attractiveness of his aunt and submitted to her completely. Simon put his arms around her and dug his hands into her firm bubble butt, and with as much strength as he could without hurting her, he pulled her in close to feel her body against his. He moaned as her tongue snaked its way into his mouth, her saliva flooded his mouth with a sweetness that he was anxious to drink. He breathed heavier and squeezed her even tighter.

SLUUURP SMACK!

"I know where this is going if we're not careful." Brigit said as she pulled away from her overzealous nephew, "Hell, if I'm not careful. God I wanna fuck you right here. But what if your innocent mother came down and caught us? Could you handle being forced to look her in the eyes as you pumped wave after wave of thick jizz into my hot cunt."

That excited Simon greatly, as he slipped a hand under her tight yoga pants and searched for her puckering anus to fuck with his finger.

Brigit threw her head back and moaned in a loud deep tone. "God dammit, I wanna fuck you in public so everyone can see me ride a hot young stud with a monster cock."

Simon ground his pelvis hard into hers and pleaded, "yes Aunt Brigit. AH AH AH! I'll do anything you want. No matter what. UUUUUHH! Anything to finally fuck you."

"Haha! You are a little slut," Brigit giggled and bounced a little. "Patience. I promise, you won't regret being my slut."

Brigit turned to grab her water bottle and then faced Simon again. She flipped up the cap and slightly tilted the bottle and poured a small amount of water over her massive tan cleavage. With a subtle grin she said, "till next time, and no showering yet. I'll do that myself." Brigit left the exercise area and headed upstairs. Simon stood alone in the basement catching his breath.

***

 Meanwhile, Candice had felt flushed from her encounter with her son. In that brief hug with Simon, something had given her lofty thoughts and made her feel sexually aroused. She had checked herself in the guest bathroom and discovered her face, neck, and chest were all very red and warm to her touch.

What has got me all excited? She asked as she fanned herself with her hand. Suddenly, all I can think about is sex. Dirty, hardcore, sex. I feel like I walked in on some nasty couple and all I want to do is join them.

She grabbed a small paper pill cup from the medicine cabinet and took a few gulps of cold water.

Get a grip, she told herself. Plenty to do around the house and the last thing I need is a wet pussy in front of my son.

After she composed herself, Candice went upstairs to check on Simon who was working in her master bath. She had found him topless, lying on his back, his upper torso positioned inside the cabinet under the sink, tightening a few connections. He had already completed mounting the fixture to the top of the sink and had it properly sealed,

"Hello?" Simon called out, not knowing who had entered the bathroom.

"It's me sweety. Just wanted to check and see how you're doing." Candice replied in a sweet high voice.

Simon had always been her little baby, she had never seen him as a grown son or even as a man in general. However, something flipped a switch in her brain, and lying on her bathroom floor was a slender man with defined abs and pants that had ridden down so far that she lustfully stared at the bulge of his very large penis. She looked at her son and thought how he was always sweet to her, how she admired him, and how much loved him. Candice knelt down onto the floor beside him and placed her hand on his chest.

"Can I get you anything sweety?"

"Huh? Uh, no mom, I'm fine." Simon grunted from having to tighten a valve in an awkward position. "Nice to have company though, 'preciate you hanging out if you want," he continued.

Candice kept her hand on him. "You're really working hard up here. You're covered in sweat." Candice said and she lightly rubbed his bare chest.

Candice was mesmerized as she swept her hand back and forth over his tight smooth skin. She noticed that, except for his arms and head, he had practically no body hair; everywhere she caressed she felt the perfect blend of strong and smooth. In her daze she moved her hand further down to Simon's abdomen.

"Thanks for being my big strong handyman Simon," Candice said with a big smile across her face.

Unaware of her own actions, she rubbed her hand across the width of his abs, and with each motion lowered her hand further down towards his waistband.

Simon felt her hand descend, and he got so distracted that he forgot which way to screw something tighter vs. which direction made it loose. The motion of his mother's hand stirred erotic desires in him, desires he couldn't hold back.

Holy shit, she keeps going lower. Fuck, this could absolutely be the worst time to get hard.

He tried to fight it, think of something else, but the suggestive motion of Candice's hand turned Simon on. His cock twitched, and the flexed motion startled Candice. She was released from her trance and was horrified at herself for doing this to her son, but the bulge in his pants continued to grow, and the root of his cock was now exposed.

Just, just a little further, Candice thought. I wonder if I can just touch it. Would he let me get away with that?

For a split second, Candice convinced herself to be brazen, she quickly slipped her fingers under his waistband and brushed the thick base of his cock.

Oh my god! She thought.

Oh my god! Simon jumped, and took a deep breath and held it. Afraid to breathe, afraid to move. No no no no no. This can't be happening! Simon panicked, for any erection that surged that strongly, his instinct was always to stroke himself.

DomGuardi
DomGuardi
303 Followers