Slut Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh good," Brigit responded with a cheeky smirk.

Candice rolled her eyes, but it was unnoticed by Brigit. She then turned away from her lewd sister and reclined her lounger all the way back to take a lying down position. Then, removed her towel to cover the chair, giving it a softer surface to lay on.

"Wow. Look at you, you sexy little piece of ass" Brigit commented as she pulled her shades down slightly.

"Haha, thanks." Candice said. "It barely fits but this used to be my best one."

"Mmm hmm. You look sexy as hell. And besides, it's just us." Brigit replied.

"You're right. I just...feel like I look terrible." Candice said timidly.

"What? Are you kidding? Nothing about you looks terrible. I may have had some work done, but I still look my age. You Can, barely look like you're out of your twenties." Brigit said with more conviction to her tone.

"Aww, thanks Brigit." Candice said thankfully.

Candice had absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about, but despite that she covered her chest with her arms and laid down, flat on her back. As she lay there, the warm sun soothed her and made her feel a little better about her bathing suit choice. She focused on her breathing and became entranced by the sound of a light wind in the trees.

***

 It was nearly an hour later when Candice stirred and sat up, she tucked her legs to the side, and stretched her arms and back to loosen her body. She turned her head to look over at the far left side of the backyard and saw Simon working diligently on the gate of her privacy fence. He appeared satisfied with his work as he swung the tall gate open and closed several times, and tested the locking mechanism. He then collected his tools and tossed them into his tool bag. Candice was about to get up from her lounge chair and walk over to Simon to thank him, but she quickly realized he was already heading in her direction.

"Gate's all fixed mom. Leveled it and put new hinges on, it won't scrape against the ground anymore when you open and close it. You should be good to go." Simon explained as he lifted the bottom of his t-shirt to wipe sweat from his face.

Oh my, his pants are so low. Candice observed. He's so lean. He has a perfect V leading to his...oh god, am I trying to look at my son's penis again? Mmm, I like that he still epilates his entire body. His skin is soooooo smooth, I bet it would feel good to...

"Are you okay mom? Do you want a drink or something?" Simon asked his mother. Candice had turned red and was visibly sweating.

"Oh, no. Thank you. Just uh, felt a little warm for a second." Candice chuckled awkwardly.

"You're so good to your mother." Brigit finally piped up. "Come, rest with us."

Simon looked back and forth between his extremely scantily clad aunt, and his mother's sex starved body lewdly covered. Despite him trying to hide it, Candice noticed his eyes grew wide as he checked the two out from head to toe. He paid special attention to Brigit's enormous breasts and her erect nipples, as well as the contours of his mother's beautiful pussy. Brigit's body glistened in the sun from sweat and oil, which added greatly to her already sex goddess appearance. And Candice breathed heavily, which hypnotized him as he watched her bust rise and fall.

Candice was almost horrified at the huge bulge that began visible inside Simon's pants. Oh my god, that's fucking huge. It took every bit of her willpower to sit there and not gawk at it.

"Here sweetheart...uh...lie down over here." Candice said and gestured to the lounge chair on the other side of hers. Simon walked around to the lounger, and with his back turned to both his mother and aunt, he proceeded to remove his shirt, then his shoes and socks, and finally he undid his pants and pulled them down. Shortly afterwards, he stood in his mother's backyard wearing nothing but a very small pair of black boxer briefs. Candice stared at Simon in amazement and admired the figure of her son's nearly naked body. Part of her desperately hoped Simon would have undressed entirely and joined them in the sun completely nude, which would have satisfied the voyeuristic side of her kink. Simon eventually turned and gave Candice the view she hoped for, his erection had become very uncomfortable in it's confines so he had repositioned it against his stomach. That caused the head of his cock, and several inches, to be exposed above the waistband of his underwear. When Simon finally got situated comfortably, he laid flat on the sun lounger, and closed his eyes. Candice glanced over to her sister, it was difficult to tell with her large sunglasses, but it appeared to Candice that Brigit at least was not paying attention to her. So, Candice turned her attention back towards her son.

Oh my god, I can't stop looking at my son's perfect cock. Mmm, look at the size, the girth, my son is built for sin.

Candice subconsciously licked her lips over and over as she stared at her son's exposed penis. As if it had a life of its own, she watched in bewilderment as it twitched ever so slightly at random intervals. And as he warmed in the sun, his rod grew in length and girth.

My son...it's impossible. It's past his belly button! My son has a massive cock that reaches his navel!

Candice's mind raced as it was filled with forbidden thoughts, each one involving her son's monstrous dick defiling her in a series of increasingly obscene acts.

Something like that would make me cum just from sticking the head in.

When she realized she was very publicly lusting over her son's body, Candice flung herself back into her chair and forced herself to lie still.

***

 After a while, Brigit stirred. "Hey Can, let's get a little topless sun tanning in."

"Brigit!" Candice said quietly but aggressively, her eyes darted over to Simon.

"Oh I'm pretty sure he fell asleep." Brigit lifted her head to look past her sister. "Hey Simon." She called out, but he didn't respond. Nor did he make a movement of any kind.

Candice remained extremely wary but when she turned back to her sister, Brigit had already pulled the straps covering her nipples away, and now her breasts were on full display for anyone to see.

Hmph, not that there was much difference before, Candice thought.

Candice turned back to her son, and looked for any reaction in his face, then with shaking hands and held breath, she slowly and cautiously, removed her bright yellow bikini top. For a while, Candice sat upright, frozen, and unable to move her hands away from her breasts. She felt paralyzed with fear that her son would see her and become disgusted by her appearance. It took quite a bit of encouragement from her sister, but after a while she forced herself to relax, and finally lowered her hands. Candice actually felt brave, confident, and in control; she imagined that's how her older sister felt all the time. Soon, she even started to feel sexy as the sun tanned her nearly naked body. Her nipples grew and hardened and she began to wish that her son wasn't sleeping at all, that he was secretly watching and lusting after her.

Oh Simon, I wish you were looking at me. I wish I could show you my naked body. If Brigit wasn't here, would you take me out here in the open? Right here, on the patio, you could hold me down and violate my pussy with that fat cock. Or maybe you'd rather use my body and force me to tit-fuck you. Oh god, the neighbors would hear my loud cries declaring how good you are. If they came over to investigate, they'd find me held down by your strong arms as you impaled my greedy cunt over and over again. I'd be forced to tell them that my son is the best lover I've ever had.

During these forbidden thoughts, Candice's pussy became thoroughly wet, and she unconsciously rubbed her thighs together as she imagined herself being used in all sorts of pleasurable ways. She had soaked through her swimsuit, and the towel underneath was reaching its limit on how much liquid it could hold. Her sexual frustration continued to build and build, until she finally had to excuse herself.

"I...I have to head inside Brigit, I need to...take care of something." And Candice quickly darted inside the house. Brigit, however, just continued to lie there with a devilish smirk.

***

 Candice was flustered for the entire rest of the day. The times she wasn't downstairs to get a drink of water (of which she needed a lot) or get something to eat, she was back up in her master bedroom masturbating like a sex crazed teenager. She had exhausted much of her supply of lubes for anal and vaginal play, and she had cycled through every dildo, vibrator, and butt plug at least three times each. She felt guilty that she had barely seen her son and sister all day, but she had been infected with a strong sexual desire, and she needed a day like this to work it out.

Every time she went downstairs, Candice would find Brigit and Simon overly friendly with one another, and always making physical contact. One time she saw Simon rubbing Brigit's bare shoulders, and Brigit appeared topless with just her beach towel to cover her chest. Another time, she caught Brigit inappropriately sitting on Simon's lap, with one hand firmly on her ass, and the other stroking her back. The strangest encounter she witnessed between them was when she ran down to refill her jug of water, and saw Brigit and Simon scurry behind the kitchen island. Simon was bright red in the face, and Brigit kept wiping her mouth, and both insisted they were looking for an earring she had dropped somewhere on the kitchen floor.

Oh my god! I don't even want to think about what they were doing.

However, catching the guilty couple put a new fantasy into her head when she returned to her bedroom. With a butt plug lodged in her ass, a vibrator stuffed into her wet pussy, she fucked her own throat with one of her very long gel-like textured dildos. She even went so far as to imagine her own son was suffocating her with his giant meaty cock.

GULK. GULK. GULK. GULK.

Simon! You should be choking me with your dick. I'd happily turn my throat into a cocksleeve for you.

Candice nearly passed out from lack of air and the strain, but it was one of her most intense orgasms of the day. She went downstairs, one last time in the evening, just to let Brigit and Simon know she was turning in early. Afterwards, she performed one final masturbatory session, and then collapsed into bed with a sore ass and a beaten and battered pussy. Candice hadn't felt that good in a long time.

***

 It hadn't taken long for Candice to fall into a deep and peaceful sleep, but then, in the middle of the night, she was awoken by a strange feeling. She felt compelled to search the house and check on her sister and son to see that they were okay. Feeling confident that everyone else was in fact asleep, Candice didn't even bother to put on clothes before silently creeping out into the hallway. The entire second floor of the house was pitch black, except for a glow from her son's room; Candice made no sound as she moved toward the bedroom door.

Probably just playing a game, Candice thought, but what she found shocked her to her core.

"Seriously, AH AH AH. Aunt Brigit! AAAH, oh fuck." Simon was breathing heavily and enjoyed every minute of being ridden by his domineering aunt. "We need to...AH AH AH...god yes! We need to close the door." Simon finally voiced between pants of ecstasy.

"Look, my wonderful slut. Mmmm fuck. You were so good...oh fuck that cock...with me teasing your for days." Brigit responded between moans. "But I've waited all day for you to fuck my horny pussy, and I'm not getting off this thing for one second to close some damn door."

The two immoral relatives writhed together on the bed. Simon was stretched out flat on his back on his bed, and Brigit was positioned on all fours over him and fucked herself rhythmically with the first five inches of her nephew's monstrous cock.

SLOK...SLOK...SLOK.

"AAAH AAAAH! Fuck me you're so big!" Brigit furled her brow and clenched her teeth each time her juicy cunt tried to swallow Simon's thickly veined member. She had greatly overestimated her ability to fit his forearm-thick cock inside her, no matter how greedily her pussy tried to suck him in.

OH MY GOD THEY'RE HAVING SEX. Candice held her right hand tightly over her mouth to stifle a gasp. My...my sister...she's fucking my son. And he's...he's...he's so turned on by her. Oh my dear Simon, I'd do anything to turn you on that much.

Candice had caught a glimpse of Simon's semi-hardon earlier, but that was nothing compared to what she witnessed in his bedroom. His fuck-stick was so engorged, that as Brigit moved back and forth, it pulled and stretched the lips of her pussy.

"Oh my god Aunt Brigit. This feels even better than I imagined." Simon confessed as he focused on her large breasts swaying towards her face. His face was contorted by the intense pleasure of his aunt's pussy sliding up and down his long pole, and his hands dug into her hips as he tried to force her down even further. "Please! Please! Please go deeper! Oh fuck it's too much. I want to feel my entire cock inside you."

"Mmmmm. Your naughty dick is already so deep inside me baby. Aaaah! Aaaah! Aaaah!"

SLOK...SLOK...SLOK.

Brigit continued to push herself onto Simon in a slow rhythm. "If you...if you...go any deeper...you'll split me open!" There was both pain and ecstasy in her voice.

Simon wanted desperately to fill his aunt all the way up to her womb; his face twisted with agony and drool poured from his mouth.

Candice felt embarrassed for her son. Her eldest sister had a body built for the worst kind of debauchery and sin. She heard tales of men and husband's, ruining their entire lives for just one night with Brigit. Accidents happened as she walked down the street. Meals, jewelry, cars, condos, and even fully paid vacations were comped to her by men, and the occasional woman, just for a chance to bury themselves between her breasts and a taste of her delicious pussy. And yet, this personification of lust and pleasure, could barely take a few inches of manhood inside her.

Candice smirked to herself. Wow, Brigit. Way to 'ride' my son. You may be an adolescent boy's walking wet dream, but it's sad to see you let him down like that.

By no measure was Candice unattractive, but of the three sisters, she was the one approached and courted the least. A tragic loss for anyone who passed up an opportunity with Candice, because while she may not have looked like a woman capable of indescribable sexual pleasure, she was in fact a lascivious, filthy-minded, and daring woman. And sadly, unsatisfied as well.

"You're...ah, ah ah...filling me up. It's too much. But it's worth it to see you twisting like that." Brigit said in a very high pitched voice. "I'm, I'm, I'm gonna cum again. I'm gonna cum on your slutty cock. Oh god you make my dirty cunt feel so gooood!"

Both Brigit and Simon began crying out quite loudly together, "AH AH AH AH AAAAH FUCK!"

Brigit pushed back hard against Simon's throbbing prick, feeling his swollen head scrub against every inch of her vagina, but still was only able to handle about half his length. Grasping Simon by the shoulders for leverage, she humped slightly and flexed her muscles as she quivered above him.

"RRRRRRRR, YES! OH FUCK YES! FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD!" Brigit screamed while her orgasm took hold of her.

Pish pish pish.

Candice witnessed little splashes of liquid shoot out from her sister and coat her son's mid-section. "Ah ah ah ah ah. Oh my god...that...that third orgasm was intense. You like making me cum don't you slut?" Brigit pulled herself forward and savored the feeling of each vein on her nephew's rigid member slowly sliding out of her, until his purple tip was forced out with a POP! His cock swung away from Brigit's body, but swung back forcefully and slapped his aunt's rock-solid ass. Precum constantly drooling from the tip flung forward and painted Brigit's back.

SPLAT!

"Nnnnnnnnnn. Yes Aunt Brigit. You're so beautiful, I wish I could have your cum on me all the time." Simon said, breathing heavily with his aunt.

He...he gets turned on when she cums on him? Candice wandered.

"Mmmm, I bet." Brigit said as she ground her pelvis on Simon's slick abdomen. "I could feel your cock get harder, and even a little bigger, every time I squirted on you." Brigit then leaned forward and Simon wrapped his strong arms around his aunt and firmly pressed her massive breasts against his sweaty chest. Brigit's motions stopped for the most part, but Simon continued to buck and moved his hips as much as possible to nestle his still rigid pole into the crack of her ass.

Brigit kissed her nephew very softly. "I think you're ready to be an even bigger slut."

Candice's curiosity peaked, and she pressed herself into the small opening of the doorway.

"Do you know what your mother has been doing all day?" Simon shook his head. "She's been up in her room masturbating." Candice was shocked and disturbed, Brigit had known all along what was going on, and worse she had divulged that information to her son. "I suspect ever since last night, she's been stuffing her tight little pussy. Something, or someone," Brigit licked Simon's chest, "has got her worked up bad. Do you know how I know that?" Simon shook his head again. "I grew up with your sweet little mommy. I had a room right next to hers. And every time she masturbated, it would make her thirsty. Like, really thirsty for some reason. And all I've seen her do today is chug water." Brigit spoke in a very low, sultry voice. "Your mother has probably passed out from her 'busy' day, she didn't even say goodnight to her sweet...little...boy." Brigit moaned and kissed Simon between each word. "So, I want you to sneak into her room, pull back her sheets, and unload your pent up semen sacks all...over...her...body.."

"What!?" In shock, Simon pushed his upper body up and rested on his elbows. Brigit slid back and felt his burning hot pole slide further into her ass crack. "Fuck no!. Aunt Brigit, I...I can't do that! She'll wake up for sure." Simon responded with a panicked look across his face.

"And what if she does? What if she wakes up to the sight of her gorgeous son after he deposited an entire fuck session's worth of spunk on her pristine body? You could tell her you were sleepwalking. Tell her you just came in to check on her. Or, you could just climb on top of her quivering body and tell her you need it as much as she does."

"Please...no...I...I can't." Simon responded timidly. "As much as I really want to."

"Come on baby." She said softly and she kissed him all over. "You promised to be a good slut for me. And good little male sluts do as they're told." She licked and sucked on his left earlobe. "You liked my last idea, when I asked you to expose yourself to her. And I promise, you'll really enjoy this too."

"Yeah, that was exciting. I've never really looked at my mother like that before, but oh my god did she look sexy."

Candice's eyes grew impossibly wider. Gasp! My son. He...he was looking at me?

"I don't think I got that horny, that fast, since the first time you came on my face." Simon continued.

I'm such an evil mother, turning my son on like that. But I wanted him to look at me so much, to want me. I wish you had satisfied your lust for me, that you stuffed my neglected pussy right there in the backyard. I don't even care that Brigit was there. You're my son, that's my cock! She can watch as you use my body as your personal fuck doll!

"She used to be all over your father. Every morning, and every night. And now, my poor little sister has no one. Except you. And to tell you a little secret, she's going to like it too."