Slut Son Ch. 03

Story Info
Candice desires her son, and discovers his secret.
11.9k words
4.78
52.7k
89

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomGuardi
DomGuardi
303 Followers

Disclaimer

This story includes strong sexual themes including: flirtation, masturbation, public nudity, extreme male and female ejaculation, incest, femdom, submission, and unrealistic anatomy. Any of these actions reflecting real life situations are coincidental, and are neither condoned or encouraged. All characters are 18 or over. This story was written for entertainment purposes only, so please enjoy.

******

Chapter Three - Candice Cums Clean

 It was late Saturday morning, and a single beam of sunlight entered the bedroom through a gap in a pair of hastily closed curtains. It stirred the sleeping woman when the light hit a closed eyelid. Candice opened her eyes but then quickly shut them again, she rolled onto her back and stretched her entire stiffened body. Candice looked around the room curiously, almost as if she wasn't sure where she was. She quickly realized she had awoken comfortably in her bed, but for the life of her, she could not remember actually leaving the couch. She was in a very disheveled state, as if she had been rolling around and writhing all night long, as well, the top sheet and comforter had been pushed to the foot of the bed. She attempted to run her fingers through her dirty blonde hair, but discovered it was messy, matted, and knotted. Her shirt had ridden up above her breasts, and she quickly discovered that she wasn't wearing any panties; that was not something Candice was in the habit of doing.

What the? I remember wearing underwear last night. I certainly had them on when I was drinking in the living room.

Candice yawned and stretched again, and then noticed a strange feeling in her pussy and butt. It felt to her like her pussy had received a long hard pounding, and although her ass didn't hurt, it felt as though her anus had been worked and stretched over and over. Confused by all these strange signs, Candice shifted herself to the edge of the bed and placed her feet on the floor. Her left foot landed on something smooth and cylindrical, and when she looked around the room she discovered the reason behind her untidy state. Strewn across the floor was Candice's entire collection of phallic toys and plugs: dildos, vibrators, double-ended insertables, and even bottles of lubes and lotions, lay littered on the floor. Her pajama bottoms, she found, were laying in front of her bedroom door, and her panties had been bundled up into a ball and thrown near the master bathroom door.

Oh my god! Did a sex party happen in here or something?

Candice bent down to pick up a nearby fleshtone dildo and inspected it, she could see dried cum along the entire length of the shaft. She looked at her double-ended dildo and remembered purchasing it to attempt a double-penetration on herself, and judging by the feeling in her bottom, she had succeeded.

Absent-mindedly, Candice began rubbing her pussy and slipped her middle finger between her lips.

I must have gotten too drunk and performed another one-woman orgy last night.

Candice jerked her head around and looked back at the bed. She rolled her eyes when she realized the fitted sheet and mattress were completely soaked through. At that, she let out an exasperated sigh. Ugh, I need to get cleaned up.

Candice stood up and walked into her master bath, she removed her pajama shirt and gently tossed it into her laundry basket. Candice caught her nude body in the mirror and examined her figure. Aside from her matted hair and a very sleepy expression, she didn't think she looked all that old and actually thought she was quite an attractive woman. Candice had been blessed with youthful looking skin that she had been careful to take care of her entire life. Then, an image of her older buxom sister flashed into mind, which made Candice turn from the wide mirror. Candice looked down at herself and cupped a breast in each hand. Hers were dwarfed when compared to her sister's, but they were still very large, soft, and incredibly smooth. With her right hand, she rubbed her stomach and grabbed the slightest bit of fat that just would not disappear. Annoyed, and saddened, Candice ceased admiring her body.

She turned back to the double-sink vanity and looked at the faucets Simon installed. Candice once again thought of how much she loved her son, and how hard he worked for her. For a moment, she thought about her son as a man. She thought of him as a very handsome, strong, and loving man.

I wonder what kinds of women Simon likes? What is he attracted to? Does he like huge tits? Or perhaps cute little butts?

Candice felt a tingle slowly building in her pussy. A shiver went up her spine, which pulled her out of the trance.

Really Can? Wondering if your son is attracted to you?

Candice entered her large walk-in glass enclosed stall, hoping that a nice hot shower would wash away these thoughts and leave her feeling refreshed. She turned on the shower heads and enjoyed the sensation of the water pouring over her naked body. She shampooed the wet nest that was her hair, and then worked in large amounts of conditioner to untangle it; by then she was feeling much better. She squeezed a large dollop of shower gel into her left palm and began lathering her body with her hands, and that's when she entered a new fantasy.

Mmm, but I bet he's good at making love. He's so strong, I bet he fucks women senseless. Candice firmly squeezed her soft globes against her chest. What if he wanted me? What if he wanted to turn me into a helpless sexdoll? Oh god, if he came for me there's nothing I could do. If he came into this shower, pinned me against the glass, I couldn't fight him. I'd have to stand here and take it as he forces his hard cock into my sensitive pussy. He'd love to dominate my little body. He'll put his poor mother's arms behind my back, crush my tits against the glass, and turn me into a lewd display just because he can.

Candice stood in the middle of her shower, her body shiny, wet and slick, dripping with soap. She rolled her head back as her mind swam in her own heavenly daydream, she slipped her right middle and ring fingers into her glistening pussy and pumped slowly.

SLOK SLOK SOK.

"HAH HAH HAH!" Candice cried out.

Oh fuck. What if he got off on me whimpering and moaning? What if he got off on me begging him to stop? I wouldn't beg him to stop though.

"Oh fuck." She cried out loud.

I'd beg him like a whore to destroy me with his huge rod. I'd beg him to make me cum all over his dick, then fuck my face and pour his hot cum down my throat.

"MMMM."

Oh Simon, I bet your cock is huge. You could bypass my throat and pour your thick load right into my stomach!

Candice pistoned her fingers in and out of her cunt, and with her right thumb she strummed her tiny clit.

SLOK SLOK SLOK SLOK.

"AAH! AAH! AAH! AAH!" Candice moaned and shouted. Her eyes were tightly closed, her left hand was kneading her soapy left breast, while with her right hand she focused on working her pussy with her fingers. Her fantasy was growing stronger.

Oh Simon! Pick me up in your strong arms and sink balls deep into me. Put this horny mother at your mercy, defile my body with your cock!

"OH FUCK! YES!"

Candice grew aggressive and desperate. She grabbed her facial scrub, which was a small cylindrical pump, and proceeded to stuff it inside her petite vagina and fuck herself with it.

SHLOK SHLOK SHLOK SHLOK SHLOK SHLOK SHLOK SHLOK.

"Oh Simon! Mommy needs it! Mommy needs you to turn her into your personal whore!" Candice could not maintain her inner monologue any longer. She cried out in loud audible bursts as she came in her shower thinking about Simon dominating her.

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSHHHHHHH!

It was impossible to discern what was water and what was Candice's orgasm, what exploded from her was a violent, body wrecking, orgasm. Her legs shook, her right hand a blur, and her face beet red as she screamed out.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH! FUUUUUUCK!"

Like a dam breaking, a gush of liquid hit the glass shower partition and splashed everywhere in the stall. It was louder and stronger than both showerheads at full blast.

"AAAAAAAHHH! AAAAAAAHHH! OH GOD! I'M CUMMING SIMON!"

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!

Another powerful stream struck the glass again, the splash back was so voluminous and strong, that when it hit Candice it washed the soap from her body.

"YES SIMON! ONLY YOU CAN MAKE MOMMY CUM! MY BODY IS ALL YOURS!"

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

A third torrent of Candice's sweet cum gushed from her sex deprived cunt, and this one had the force and flow of a water main that had busted. The climax poured and poured from her body. It was more than the drain could handle as she stood ankle deep in a mixture of shower water, soap, and her own pussy juice.

Candice had no energy left, and her body collapsed. She fell to her knees and the contents of the shower floor splashed all over her body. She had no choice but to stay like that until she got some strength back.

Meanwhile, the large stall smelled strongly of Candice's sweet pussy until it finally washed away and was replaced with the tropical scented shower gel once more. Candice steadied herself by climbing up the opposite wall and forced herself to take long deep breaths.

"Hah. Hah. Hah. Oh my god." She said aloud.

I can't believe I did that. Like I didn't get enough action last night. And cumming thinking of my son, that's horrible.

Candice rinsed herself thoroughly, but was unable to wash away the thoughts of her son. "Ah ah ah. I...I'm...so thirsty."

***

 Candice descended the stairs wearing a pair of tight fitting khaki short shorts and a very small t-shirt. She made her way into the kitchen and retrieved from the fridge a very large jug of cucumber water she had made. She tilted her head back and consumed the entire half-gallon container.

GULP GULP GULP.

Candice's throat expanded a great deal each time she swallowed, and easily handled the amount pouring into her.

"Geez Can. Thirsty?"

Candice had been completely oblivious to the fact that someone else was already in the kitchen. She spun around and found her older sister sitting on a barstool at the kitchen island. Candice couldn't help but notice her sister's appearance, Brigit had her makeup perfectly done, hair blown and styled, and was dressed in form fitting black yoga pants and a pink tank top. Even just sitting at the counter, eating toast and drinking what Candice was sure was her grapefruit juice, she looked beautiful. Candice was both annoyed and jealous of such a clearly sexually desired woman.

"Oh...Brigit, sorry. Morning. Did you sleep well?" Candice asked.

"Mmm hmm." Brigit's mouth was full, so she just nodded her head and swallowed her bite. "Very well actually. I was so tired, I literally collapsed into a bed."

"Really? We didn't really do that much. I mean, no offense, I'm just surprised to hear you were that exhausted." Candice commented as she used the filtered water dispenser on the fridge to refill her jug.

"I didn't think so either, Can. I guess I'm still recovering from the trip. And then Simon and I stayed up late. We spent hours really getting to know each other." Brigit elaborated.

Candice had consumed half the container before she stopped drinking.

GULP. "Wow, I must have really been out of it. I didn't hear a thing. Were you two in the living room the whole time?"

"Umm, no. Actually, we went upstairs to his room." Brigit said right before taking another bite of toast. "I'm surprised you didn't hear us though, we were kinda loud," Brigit finished.

"You were in his room?" Candice questioned as she looked wide-eyed at her sister. What if they were awake while I was stuffing myself with every toy I could get my hands on? Oh god, what if they heard me?

"Uh, yeah. Is he not allowed to have girls in there or something?" Brigit giggled as she answered.

"Huh? Uh...oh, of course he is. I...uh...I guess I thought it was a little strange." Candice became embarrassed and spoke softly and quietly.

"So, any particular reason you're so...thirsty, Can?" Brigit had finished her breakfast and gave her younger sister a very sly look.

"Umm...no. I dunno, maybe I'm dehydrated or something. I know I slept late, but I still feel pretty tired. In fact, I thought maybe we could just relax today." Candice said, still speaking very softly.

"That is a great idea. You know, I noticed your patio out back, it gets a lot of sun, and your garden looks fantastic Can. So why don't we hang out there, have a really peaceful day, and get some tanning in." Brigit said in an excitable tone.

"I'd like that." Candice replied with a huge smile.

The two sisters continued to talk while Candice made herself some breakfast. A few minutes later, Simon had entered the kitchen after taking a shower of his own. Candice stared Simon up and down, and she felt he looked somehow taller, broader, and more mature. He nodded and politely said "good morning" to his milf mother and cougar aunt, and retrieved some juice from the fridge.

"Sweetheart," Candice called out to him. "Your aunt and I were going to lounge outside and get some sun. Would you like to join us? Or did you get your fill of your aunt last night?"

Simon closed the door to the fridge quite suddenly, and did a half-turn towards the two women. His eyes were wide and they darted nervously between his mother and aunt. "I'm sorry. What? What, uh, do you mean?" He stammered.

"Brigit said the two of you were up late getting to know each other." Candice laughed, but there was a curiosity in her voice. "What did you think I meant?"

"What? Oh nothing. It just...umm, sounded like you thought I was sick of her or something." Simon explained as he tried to recover from his overreaction. And as he moved behind Brigit he said cryptically, "but no, I still haven't gotten my fill yet," and gave her a big smile.

"Oh? And how much of me can you take?" Brigit asked sweetly, careful not to sound too sultry in front of her sister.

"I don't think I have a limit." Simon said and quickly winked at her.

"What the hell are you two talking about? You're being weird." Candice interjected and cut them both off.

Simon chugged the juice he had poured himself and addressed his mother's question. "I have to fix the gate, put some decorative work on it, but yeah I think afterwards, I can hang out."

***

 As everyone in the house bustled to get ready for their lazy afternoon, the energy was excitable and highly flirtatious, and Candice couldn't figure out what was going on between Brigit and Simon. They were always giggling and laughing in one another's presence, and Candice was sure she had seen a significant amount of touching between the two. Albeit, it was playful and usually nothing more than one grabbing the other by the arm, or occasionally Simon would come up behind his aunt and rub her shoulders.

They haven't seen each other in years, but to Candice that was hardly reason enough for them to be hanging all over one another. Are...are they attracted to each other? She wondered.

Jealousy had set in. He may have been her son, but Candice wanted that kind of attention from him, there's no harm in some playful banter and touching right? She wondered again.

Candice quickly cleaned a few small things and areas around the house, it was going to make herself feel better getting something done if she was going to relax the rest of the day. When the kitchen, living room, and downstairs powder room were sufficiently tidy, she went back upstairs to her room to find something appropriate to wear out on the patio. Her room was still a mess but she wasn't all that concerned with cleaning it at that moment. Candice entered her closet, a modestly sized walk-in, and went to her organized section of swimwear and other summer clothes. She looked at the clothes she used to wear, but no longer had the confidence to adorn in public, and she held up a conservative navy blue one-piece in front of her body-length mirror. It was an appropriate bathing suit, and something Candice certainly would have felt comfortable wearing in front of her sister and son, however, she quickly thought of Brigit, and wondered what suggestive suit she would be wearing out on the patio.

I can only imagine the skimpy bikini she has in mind. Next to her, Simon won't even notice me in this thing.

Candice knew she would have rather worn the one-piece, but decided to put that suit aside and look for something a little more...risqué. After shuffling through a few options, she found a bright neon yellow string bikini top and matching bottoms. Once upon a time, it had been her favorite set, she had always stood out beautifully at every summer venue, and the time she had felt most attractive was when she had worn this set. She stripped down and put on the bikini, tying the strap around the back of her neck at the right length to give her soft breasts some support, and observed herself in the mirror once again.

I look ridiculous. The suit was, inarguably, too small. No matter what I do, I'm spilling out of this damn thing. My tits are so fat now the little triangles of fabric only cover my nipples. Ugh, the bottoms are digging into my hips, and oh god, now it's a thong.

Candice's ass had grown very nice and full over the years, but the bikini bottoms were purchased when she dawned a much thinner figure. With every turn and flex, her bountiful butt swallowed the yellow fabric and exposed each beautiful fleshy cheek. Candice stood in her walk-in, and nervously rubbed her legs together.

Oh great, you can see the entire outline of my pussy. I can already hear Brigit criticizing me. If I wear the one-piece she'll say I look too much like a mother. If I walk down there wearing this, she'll accuse me of being trashy.

She placed her hands on the ties of the bottoms and paused.

But...would Simon like this? I'm completely exposed, but maybe he'll begin to look at me differently.

Candice exited her closet and spent the next few moments applying sunscreen before she grabbed a large towel and returned downstairs. She proceeded to the rear of the house, to her large glass sliding door, that led to her outdoor hardscape patio and garden. Candice stepped outside, and when she saw Brigit already lying down, she gasped and nearly dropped her towel.

Brigit had her voluminous red hair loosely bunched to the top of her head so that she could lay flat on the lounger, she wore huge dark-tinted sunglasses, and her swimsuit--if it could even be called a "swimsuit"--looked like it was made of dark red straps and barely covered her private areas.

"Oh my god! I thought you were naked for a second." Candice shrieked. There goes my chance to stand out.

"Huh? Oh this? It's called a 'slingshot bikini'. I've never worn it before so I thought today would be a good time to try it on." Brigit said as she tugged on a thin strap that didn't even adequately cover her right nipple. "Mmm, I feel naked."

"You look naked." Candice couldn't believe how brazen her sister was. She knew Brigit was a free spirit but this was almost obscene. Brigit's entire body was on display, and her skin was already shining from a light gloss of lotion she applied earlier. Her large areolas had not been concealed at all, except for a small strip of fabric that ran down the middle and over each nipple, however, her nipples were hard and erect making them all the more visible. Candice followed the strings of fabric downwards to Brigit's crouch; there was only enough material to cover her clitoris but the rest of the "swimsuit" had sunk into the lips of her vagina.

DomGuardi
DomGuardi
303 Followers