Slut Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, but I've been squirting all day so I'm afraid I only have one more good one in me." Simon had stuck his tongue out a great deal to lap at her leaking slit, but Candice placed her hand on his head again. "Now, mommy's pussy is desperate for a hard cock. So sweetie, please, would you pound my snatch until we both have earth shattering orgasms?"

Simon never thought in a million years he'd have heard that phrase from a woman, let alone from his own mother in a billion. And, of course, she had to emphasize her desire with a cutesy high-pitched voice. Simon had turned into a sex-raging puppet for his mother, anything she asked, anything she desired, he would have done for her. No matter how raunchy, how lewd, or how embarrassing. He lifted himself up and slowly crawled up Candice's body, her liquid still dripping from his face and landed on her squirming body. He drug his heavy, monstrous, dick along his mother's sex stained bed and lifted his pelvis slightly before dropping the weight of his member straight down onto her abdomen with a loud THUD. A thick milky substance splattered across Candice when his cock landed on her, and it continued to spill out.

"Oh no sweetie! Did you cum already?"

Simon simply shook his head. "Nope. That's just precum."

"My god! There's so much of it. Look at it, it's just oozing out." Candice said in shock, she was also relieved that he had not cum prematurely, thus wasting a perfectly good erection.

Every time Simon flexed his penis, a weak stream of precum would shoot out and land further and further up Candice's body. She took her right hand and smeared the substance on her skin just below her breasts. He lowered his body and positioned the ballooning purple head just at his mother's opening.

"Are you ready to be fucked by your son?" Simon didn't normally talk like that, but he hadn't done anything normal in days.

"No, I'm not, but I want you to do it anyway. I want you to do everything you want before I start thinking straight again. Stuff me with your manhood, inflate my belly with your cum! Choke me! Pound me! Fucking ruin me son!" Candice yelled out as she bucked and rubbed her pussy lips on the giant head soon to invade her. She braced herself and had taken a very deep breath, eager to finally be penetrated, The head of his cock pressed into her, and she felt it was already wider than her slit could accommodate, she even felt her legs being pushed further apart, but her well-lubed lips easily gave way and soon her opening was sucking on the tip of her son's penis.

Then, POP! The head, and several inches, of Simon's member entered Candice's womanhood, and she already felt completely stuffed. Her eyes rolled back, her fingers dug into the fitted sheet, and she tried to take in even more air for fear of passing out.

"AAAAAAH."

Candice was thankful that her son fed his cock into her slowly, and one inch at a time. His father had made her a veteran of taking huge cocks, but she had been out of practice and had forgotten the feeling of being so completely full. When she had gotten used to his size, she was able to breathe normally and even propped herself up on her elbows to watch the beauty that was her son making love to her. Candice was amazed by the sheer size and girth of the monster entering her body. She felt the pulsing veins scrub and pull on her pussy walls and it repeatedly sent shivers up her spine.

GLURK.

Her eyes caught the sight of a bulge moving further and further up her body. She shifted and bucked, until she felt as if he were in her stomach.

"FUCK!" Drool and spit shot out of her mouth as Candice screamed. She arched her back and placed her hands on the headboard.

"Am I hurting you? Here, I'll pull out. I want to taste you again anyway." Simon reacted concerned.

"Don't you dare!" Candice quickly replied. "I...I...just haven't had it this good in a while." Pant. Pant. "Trust me sweetie, I plan on getting plenty of practice after this." She said, shooting the biggest grin at her son.

Simon continued penetrating his mother, but it took every ounce of willpower not to just piston in and out of her as violently as he wanted to. He held back, and focused on finally feeling the sensation of bottoming out inside a woman. Something he had yet to experience. And after a few more pushes, SPLURK! He was finally completely inside her.

GASP! "Jesus! I haven't felt my organs pushed this far up since I was pregnant with you!" Candice yelled out. "Just...just stay inside me son. Don't move. I want to savor this feeling as much as possible."

Simon wanted the same thing. Finally having the full length of his penis getting a complete massage by a warm and quivering pussy was indescribable. He had dreamt of this moment every time he had sex with a woman, but it had never come to fruition until copulating with his own mother. That forbidden fruit, yielded him the greatest pleasure.

After a few moments of their bodies locked tightly together, Candice's vaginal walls pulsed, and Simon felt a strange sucking sensation at the base of his cock, as if she somehow had a mouth down there as well, and it was too much pleasure for him.

"Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck. I'mgonnacumagain."

"AH! AH! AH! Me too sweetie. Whatever you do, don't pull out of mommy!" Candice pushed against the headboard and ground down harder onto her son.

"OH SHIT! I CAN'T TAKE IT! IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING!"

"YES BABY! I'M GOING TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR COCK!"

The pressure had built up in Simon's balls, and soon his cum shoot was swelling as his seed made its escape. Candice shrieked when she felt him grow even thicker, "OH GOD, IT FEELS LIKE MY BODY IS RESHAPING TO YOUR MASSIVE COCK!" And that sudden shock made her explode for the final time.

PIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSHHHH!

A geyser shot upwards at Simon and coated his abs, his chest, it even splashed up into his face which he sloppily tried to collect in his mouth. "Yes! This is what I want! Cum in my face mom! Make me drink your pussy juice!"

SPLUUURT!

Simon's load finally reached the end of his cum tube and jettisoned from his rapidly expanding cock with such a force that Candice's abdomen swelled to an even greater size.

Combined with the thick load Simon previously deposited into her stomach, it looked as if Candice was several months pregnant. Her cunt quickly became so overstuffed with cock and semen, that Simon was forcefully pushed out of his mother's massaging quim.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

With a couple shots of jizz remaining in his shaft, Simon aimed his still rigid cock down at his mother and painted her chest in thick globulous ribbons of spunk.

***

 Both of their sweaty, cum stained bodies, writhed together as they tried to catch their breath. Simon released his softening canon from his grip and rested it back on his mother's body.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Damn. That was intense. Ooooooh that felt so good." Simon straightened himself up and basked in the lingering bliss of sharing an orgasm with his milf mother. "I...I...I've never had a woman take the entire thing before. That was...beyond incredible." Simon said in disbelief.

"I'm very proud of you, my son." Candice said softly. "Once...ah, ah, ah...once I get used to something this big again," Candice lightly stroked the sensitive expended phallus resting on her bloated belly, "I'll be able to do a lot more."

"Anything you want." Simon responded, beaming at his mother. "I am completely yours, whenever you want."

Candice grinned at her exhausted son and scooped up a large amount of semen, then she dropped a thick glob into her open mouth. Candice swirled it in her mouth and savored the flavor. Finally, her head fell back onto bed, and she looked up at her very loving son. "I have two gallons of Gatorade stored in the basement fridge. Could you please get them for me?"

******

Author's Appreciation

Thank you for reading the third entry of the Slut Son series, this went through several rewrites so I hope you enjoyed this version. I am, however, worried it's not as good as the previous chapters because I spent too much time mapping, and re-mapping, the plot and rushed getting the final version published. If you feel its warranted, please give this a favorite or a follow, and check out the future entries in the series.

If I wouldn't read it, I'm not gonna write it. -DomGuardi