Slut Son Ch. 04

Story Info
Candice makes up for lost time, and Brigit steps up.
13.3k words
4.79
30k
58

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomGuardi
DomGuardi
303 Followers

Disclaimer

All characters are 18 years of age or older. Any characters, or situations, depicting real-life people or events are purely coincidental. This story contains strong sexual themes, including: femdom, unrealistic anatomy, forced fellatio, forced fucking, incest, exaggerated volumes of male and female ejaculate, distended abdomens, unprotected sex without resulting in pregnancy, and a threesome. This story is for entertainment purposes only. Please...enjoy yourself.

******

Chapter Four - A Slut for a Son

Sunday, the day of rest. And for some, a much needed day of recovery. It was late morning when Brigit Hightower woke up in the guest bedroom of her younger sister's house. It was a large room furnished with a queen size bed and dark wood nightstands on both sides, a tall dresser stood across from the bed with a tv mounted above it, and there was even a little desk with a chair in the corner. Large windows made up most of the wall opposite the entry door, and the closet, although not a walk-in, was quite spacious. Brigit rolled back and forth on the comfortable body conforming mattress a few times before fully waking up. She felt well-rested, yet there was a lingering stiffness in her entire body, as if she had run a marathon the day before. Although to Brigit, the day before was a marathon, of sorts.

Brigit started her Saturday with a relaxing tanning session in the beautiful sun out on her sister's patio. To further entice her nephew, whom she had conquered and turned into her personal walking-talking sex tool--as well as to intimidate her youngest sister--Brigit wore her most scandalous and minimalistic swimwear. Which was nothing more than thin straps running along the length of her body and concealed absolutely nothing. Having won the infatuation and servitude of her nephew, she had given him instructions to expose himself to his mother. It was a devilish and tantalizing thrill for Brigit, that once again she had complete control over a man and could convince him to carry out the most egregious and depraved acts. In addition to that, Brigit also convinced her seemingly innocent and timid sister to get topless in the presence of her own son. Just thinking about them enchanting and tormenting each other with their bodies made Brigit's heartbeat quicken and left her face completely flushed. Hiding behind thick, darkly tinted sunglasses gave her the perfect cover to enjoy the show.

Brigit's fun was cut short when her little sister's excitement got the better of her and she ran back into the house either in embarrassment or shame, or both.

Her loss, Brigit thought.

When felt confident her sister wasn't coming back out to the patio, Brigit got up from her lounge chair and removed her "bikini."

Even if she comes back, what's she going to do? She's as much mine as he is.

Brigit proceeded over to her awaiting adonis and pulled down his boxer briefs, her favorite part was watching how quickly his mammoth cock sprang to attention and twitched, yearning for her touch. Brigit climbed on top of him and pressed his pole down so that it laid against his abdomen, then she slid her salivating pussy back and forth along his thickening girth. As she rubbed along his member, she was increasingly leaking pussy juice and she quickly saturated his entire cock. He reached up and grabbed her gravity defying breasts, he held each one firmly and sensually massaged each nipple by slowly swiping his thumbs back and forth. The harder her nipples got, the stronger he stroked them, and the more he stroked them, the more sensitive Brigit's body became. Brigit slid further up her nephew's body until the hardened mushroom head of his cock rubbed along her lips. She tilted her pelvis forward and focused on grinding her exposed clit against his purple helmet.

"Mmmm, baby." Brigit closed her eyes and tilted her head back. "This is a nice little appetizer. You don't mind if I use your gorgeous cock to get off, do you?" Brigit said to her submissive nephew.

Her nephew only managed to moan and buck underneath the pornstar cougar teasing him. The loud wet noises of her lips gliding over him had made him oblivious to everything else around him.

"Just relax my slut, and focus on my gorgeous body as I get wetter and wetter."

Brigit bucked repeatedly, grinding hard and fast against his head. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" When she started crying aloud, Simon grabbed his aunt by her hips and pressed himself harder into her pelvis. "Ohfuckohfuckohfuck!" His dick had become even harder than her clit, and he scraped and dug into her until it was too much for her to bear. When she could no longer hold her orgasm back, she lifted herself up and thrusted her gushing honeypot into her nephew's face, he quickly locked his mouth onto her sex and proceeded to swallow all of her delicious fluid.

Later in the day, she attempted to seduce her nephew in the den, but as soon as she got topless, her little sister came downstairs from her bedroom, so Brigit had to quickly pretend that Simon was just giving her a back rub. Another time, she was giving her nephew a blowjob in the kitchen. With her right hand, she wrapped her index finger and thumb around her nephew's scrotum, just above his testicles, and squeezed tightly to form a ring around his balls. As Brigit struggled to work her mouth over the helmet, she gave her nephew's bag playful tugs that made him jump and buck his hips. Feeling particularly devious, Brigit worked the tip of her tongue into the slit of her nephew's semen chute. His eyes bulged, and he bit his lip, but the strange new sensation kept him from moving away from the sultry figure pleasing him. Not long after, her little sister returned yet again, she retrieved some water from the fridge and consumed an entire jug. Brigit was forced to eject her nephew's savory manhood from her mouth. The secret playmates were safely concealed behind the kitchen island, but Brigit stood up before she had wiped all the drool from around her mouth. She offered the incredibly unimaginative excuse of, "oh, we were just looking for an earring I dropped," which made them all the more guilty of something salacious.

Throughout the rest of the day, Brigit and her personal slut engaged in all manner of fingering, stroking, licking, and sucking. Brigit had convinced her nephew to do all sorts of things through the course of her visit, but what she really getting a craving for, was some hardcore fucking.

That Sunday morning, after Brigit had showered and dried herself, she dawned a spare robe she found in the guest closet that had belonged to her sister. It was comically small on Brigit, and that's exactly how she liked it. She went downstairs to the kitchen and found the first floor completely deserted.

Hmm, the "love birds" must still be in bed. Brigit thought to herself with a smug expression. She retrieved a large platter from the corner cabinet and looked around for available breakfast foods her sister had in stock.

We're going to need some breakfast for what I've got in mind.

***

Candice awoke on Sunday morning a changed, and very satisfied, woman. Her night before began with the crushing and depressing discovery of what her sister and son had been engaging in all weekend. Her selfish harlot of an older sister, armed with the body of an adolescent boy's wet dream come to life, had ensnared her son for her own amusement. Candice was filled with horror at the sight of her sister's naked body lustfully devouring her son's, without shame or hesitation.

There was, however, a much stronger emotion that had been consuming Cadice for quite some time, jealousy. Jealousy for her sister. Jealousy for how her sister looked, that throughout her life, men and women alike have always thrown themselves at her. Pledging their possessions, and more importantly their bodies, to her whims and pleasures. Jealous of her body, huge tits that defied gravity and appeared perky even without a bra, a stomach that was both curvy and fit, and a butt so firm and sculpted it was like her own personal shelf under her lower back. And jealousy for her son too, or rather, any woman that had been with her son. Jealous that they got to run their fingers over his hard chest and flat stomach. Jealous that they got to feel the warmth of his body against theirs, the strength of his arms holding them tightly, and her strongest desire was to feel her womanhood stretched and forced to accept all of her son's animalistic dominance. Candice's dismay was quickly fleeting when it was replaced by the exciting revelation that her son was just as eager to copulate with her as she was with him. Candice had not slept so peacefully since her last all-nighter with her husband.

Patrick Memphis was not a man who was very sexually explorative. Or rather, he had not started out that way. He had a care-free spirit and tried to see the best in everything and everyone. Especially when he snuck in a trip to Tijuana before his senior year of college and caught sight of a bouncy and beautiful blonde girl, and her two very attractive sisters. To Patrick, the older two seemed to purposefully ignore their younger sister, and were more interested in posing on the beach and making themselves seen by the intimidated masses. He was much more interested in someone who was kind and genuine, and he was all too happy to make introductions with the trailing blonde. And that evening, they shared their first dinner together, their first moonlight stroll, and their first session of passionate love-making. Patrick couldn't believe she was actually real, she was like some gift bestowed upon him by the heavens, so innocent on the outside but a voracious size-queen addict once in the bedroom. Sex was something he normally had to eaze partners into, and the ones that stayed weren't interested in taking any more than a couple of inches. After experiencing Candice, he wasn't going to allow the thrilling, once-in-a-lifetime, mind-blowing, sex marathon to simply end as some vacation fling. With some diligence, grand gestures of affection, and a lot of traveling, he won her heart as well as her body.

Candice, sadly, no longer had her loving husband in her life, but he had left her a gift in the form of their son. Resting in the nook of his shoulder, she looked up at the young man sleeping soundly and saw the younger image of her devoted husband. Holding her was her son, who was just as devoted, just as handsome, and just as endowed.

This whole time, I could have had him. Candice thought as she intensely studied her son's sleeping face. She admired his jaw-line, his smooth kissable lips, his long eye-lashes, and his wavy hair. Just like his father. She couldn't keep from smiling.

Candice eased herself off of Simon's shoulder, and without waking him up, slid off the disheveled king-size bed. As she made her way to the bathroom, she paused a moment and looked down at herself.

Fuck me. Candice scoffed at first. I'm covered worse than some back alley whore. Hmm, a dirty back alley. Not a bad idea, she chuckled to herself.

Practically the entire front half of Candice's body was covered in a thick layer of dried sperm, and when she should have been disgusted, she instead felt like a desired sex object once again. It was as if a switch went off in her brain. She felt the behaviors and desires from her most lustful and slutty years--that had been repressed and pushed deep down--suddenly surface and take hold of her. Candice had the means to live out all of her fantasies all over again, and she was going to get everything she ever wanted.

***

Simon awoke late on Sunday morning after one of the best, and most unique, nights of his life. All day Saturday, he had been dominated by his insanely foxy aunt who had been teasing him, and edging him. Although she couldn't take the entire length, his aunt pleasured herself with the first five inches of his vein rippling polearm, and rewarded him by squirting all over him, which was one of his dirtiest fetishes. A woman's cum had a savory smell and taste to him, he found it both salty and sweet. Every time he swallowed a mouthful, and felt it pour into his body, he tingled and twitched with a desire for more and more. And when it splashed onto his body, he loved the slick, and friction-free, feeling it gave his skin as he touched and stroked himself. It was his deepest guilty pleasure, to purposefully let his body be stained and defiled with cum.

Simon had staved off so many impending orgasms throughout the day, he ultimately hoped to fill his sexy aunt up to her womb in cum, but soon discovered that his aunt had other ideas. She had convinced him to sneak into his mother's room and coat her sleeping body with all of his stored up spunk.

"I want you to sneak into her room, pull back her sheets, and unload your pent-up semen sacks all...over...her...body." That sinful order whispered into his ear by a sultry siren, still gave him chills. It was the moment he discovered just how truly devious his aunt was. He was terrified to follow through with her command for so many reasons, but ultimately, he was too far gone to refuse. Simon would have done anything to satisfy his new mistress.

At his mother's bedside, he jerked his forearm length rod. A part of him secretly wished his mother would wake up. He was hoping, waiting, anticipating that his mother would catch him nude and with his monstrous soldier in hand coated with her own sister's cum. Most of all, he had wished he could have fucked her, even if she made him beg for it.

Mom, I'm so sorry about this. I don't know what's happening to me. I don't know why I can't stop. But if you wake up now, I'll do anything you want. Anything you want just to fu...

In the pitch-black night, a soft slender hand reached out and shocked Simon with a firm grip around his shaft. His body froze and he felt as if all his blood rushed out of his body and that he was ready to faint. Before his mind could process the situation, his body made a decision for him, and the moment he felt lips placed on his sensitive head, he unloaded his day-long built up cream into his mother's mouth without care or restraint.

Oh god. WhathaveIdonewhathaveIdonewhathaveIdone. Simon repeated to himself in panic. I'm kicked out for sure. Goddammit, why did I listen to her?! My mom will hate me forever.

Simon's horror quickly transformed back into uncontrollable lust as his mother graciously serviced his still rigid pussy-pounder every which way she could. She accepted his manhood and smeared her body with his jizz, and declared herself to be completely his. Simon, in turn, worked diligently to pleasure his mother, and upon learning she was a massive squirter, bathed himself in her sex fluid. Sadly, one overly excited young blood, plus an out-of-practice size-queen, did not lead to a night of hardcore fucking for either of them, however...practice makes perfect.

***

Lukewarm water cascaded over Candice's deceptively, and gifted, youthful body. There were times that a slightly cooler shower refreshed her just as much as a hot steaming stall. After she exfoliated her flawless skin with her luffa, she grabbed the facial scrub pump and chuckled to herself.

You used to be my 'Simon', but now I get to have the real thing.

Candice gave the dispenser two pumps and cleansed her face before completely rinsing herself and shutting off the water. As she stepped out of the shower and dried herself, she was positively giddy with excitement about returning to her son.

Ugh, this will take forever to dry. She complained to herself as she squeezed her fair with a towel trying to force excess water out.

The insulated bathroom kept the sound of the whirring hair dryer from reaching the bedroom and waking Simon. Candice's hair was still wet, but dry enough for her liking. So, holding a bath towel loosely wrapped around her body with her right hand, Candice returned to the bedroom and found Simon finally waking up.

The sounds of popping and cracking joints were disturbingly loud as Simon twisted and stretched his entire body. He looked a bit childish and dramatic as his legs kicked the bed sheet off, it wasn't doing very much to cover his body anyway.

"Oh my, are you okay?" Candice asked her son with a big smile.

"Hmm?" Simon replied very drowsily. "Oh yeah. In fact, I can't believe how good I feel." He stretched again, arching his back and pushing his chest out, Candice marveled at his obliques and the defined sleekness of his abs.

"Everytime I look at you, I mean really look at you, I think how sexy your body is." Candice dropped the towel and Simon's eyes widened a great deal in delight. She climbed back into the bed, and crawled towards Simon on all fours. "Mmm, I want to put my lips on every square inch of your body."

"That sounds wonderful. Especially from the most beautiful woman I've ever woken up to." Simon said as he reached out and rubbed Candice's bare left shoulder.

"Does that include your aunt?" Candice crawled even closer. Her large breasts swaying back and forth tantalized Simon, and made his mouth water.

"I've never woken up with her." Candice raised an eyebrow at Simon and wore a very critical look. "But, even if I had, no one compares to you Mom." Simon wasn't exactly sure he saved himself.

Candice's smile returned, and she looked up and down the length of Simon's tall body. "Even though my ass doesn't bubble out like hers? Or that my boobs don't conceal my entire torso?" Candice pushed her breasts forward by sliding her arms behind them. "And I'm sure nothing beats seeing a fiery redhead thrash and whip her hair around as she rides you like a bull." Candice crawled so far forward that her head hovered above her son's.

"Except maybe seeing a dirty blonde squirm beneath me, and watching her eyes roll back into her head and drool on herself as she took me balls deep. Which, by the way, no one has ever, ever done." Simon replied. And as he lifted his head slightly, Candice dropped down and locked her soft pink lips onto Simon's own awaiting kisser. She slipped her tongue inside his mouth and vigorously tasted and savored his sweet flavor. Simon raised his arms and wrapped them tightly around her feminie body and held her close. Her soft malleable mammaries were squashed against his hard chest, and he reveled in the feeling of such amazing flesh against his own, especially as her nipples hardened and pressed into his skin. Their aggressive face-sucking filled the bedroom with slurps and smacks, and when Candice pulled her face away from his, a single string of saliva still connected the couple.

Just then, the bedroom door swung open and Brigit walked in holding a large tray with a number of bagels stacked up, a couple of saucers with butter and cream cheese, and bananas and oranges piled in a separate bowl. Candice and Simon simply looked up towards the intruder, but did not release each other from their embrace.

"Good morning," Brigit said in an excited voice. The robe she wore was outlandishly way too small for her, the front couldn't even fit around her giant orbs that hovered without support. So, it merely draped down at her sides, bypassing her breasts and exposing them completely, and was tied at her waist. She shuffled slowly into the room, afraid to drop anything off the platter, and looked down at the floor for a safe route. On Candice's side of the bed, Brigit noticed two large empty gatorade containers discarded on the floor.

"Did you already have something, Can?" Brigit asked her sister who beamed a smile from ear to ear.

"Huh?" Candice was confused until she looked over the bed to where Brigit was looking. "Oh, no. They're from last night, I needed something to drink before I got sick from dehydration. I'm actually starving right now."

DomGuardi
DomGuardi
303 Followers