Slut Son Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmm, just wait until you feel my next trick.

Finally, it became apparent to him what was happening. Candice was not merely satisfied with pleasuring her son by having his balls stuffed into her mouth, she knew a secret that put all men on the verge of an uncontrollable climax. Her tongue, pressed, and slithered, and snaked its way under and between the smooth shaven nuts until it was finally able to escape. She paced herself, and worked her tongue further and further out, until she felt the smooth, cashmere skin that was Simon's supple untouched taint.

Simon jumped, and Candice sucked even harder trying to hold him down. The feeling of his mother's tongue licking, and lapping at the area behind his balls sent electric bolts straight to his brain.

"Gah!" Spit flew from Simon's mouth in surprise. "Holy fuck! What the fuck it is that? Mom...you're...practically licking all the way to my asshole!" Simon thrusted forward, which caused Candice to suck harder and press the tip of her tongue firmly into his sensitive perineum.

"Do you like that?" Brigit asked.

"F...fuck yes!" Simon's eyes were tightly closed and he threw his head back. "I...I didn't...know...I was so...sensitive there." He could hardly focus on forming words and sentences.

"Tell her." Brigit said.

Simon's legs became weaker, and he unknowingly lowered himself even more onto his mother's face. His body flexed making the muscles in his abs, chest, and shoulders bulge as he tightened his body more and more. "Fuck me mom! You're so good. Goddammit you're gonna make me cum all over you."

"You're not talking to your mother!" Brigit chastised her nephew. "You're talking to a depraved sex-starved whore who's only good for draining hot studs until she becomes a mindless cock-addicted bitch." Brigit had reached out and grabbed Simon's shaft and dug her manicured nails into his flesh. "Now, tell her again."

It took Simon an insurmountable amount of will-power to comply. He wanted to tell his mother how much loved her, not degrade and debase her, but he wanted to please his mistress who continued to dig her nails deeper into him.

"Keep licking and sucking my balls you worthless sex doll! You're just flesh, and holes, that I'll use to get off whenever I want!" He could no longer hold back the instinct to pleasure himself, so with his left hand he grabbed the base of his cock tightly while his right concentrated on stimulating his overly sensitive glans.

"Yes! Keep going!" Brigit commanded.

"I can't believe you're a filthy whore who craves her son's dirty cum. I'm going to fucking pound your digusting holes until each one is seeping with my thick jizz."

Oh sweetie, I can't help it. I'm horrible. I'm disgusting. And right now I want you to wreck me like a cheap trashy hooker. Candice moaned loudly and licked harder.

Simon opened his eyes and looked down at his mother. "And when you're lifeless and broken, I'm going to fuck you again until all you can think about is your son's cock filling you over and over again!" It hurt Simon to say these things, but he suddenly became distracted by a familiar sound.

"MMMMMMMM MMMMMMM!" PIIIIIIISHHHHH.

Candice came right there, on the floor, with her head held by her sister, and her son's sack stuffed into her mouth. Not a great deal, something Candice would call a mini-gasm, but it was easily as much as Brigit could produce at the height of one of her climaxes. Candice was whimpering and moaning so loudly, she even silenced Brigit screaming, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Over and over again in excitement. Simon stroked himself so forcefully, that he knocked off his aunt's grip on him. Precum oozed out and splashed down on his mother's poor abused face. She closed her eyes instinctively as she felt it splatter over her. As he stroked, loud slipping and suction sounds added to the symphony that was his mother getting off and his aunt cheering them on.

"AH! AH! AH! AH! IT'S COMING! FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM!" Simon announced.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Brigit yelled, and she startled Simon. "You're not to cum yet!"

"No! Please! I...I...can't stop it!" He warned.

"I'll plug your dick with my finger if I have to." Brigit had placed the tip of her pinky on the tip of Simon's penis. "You're not cumming yet!" Brigit threatened.

Fearing his aunt would destroy his urethra, it took gripping the base of his cock firmly with both hands to prevent the hot bubbling semen that was boiling and churning in his testicles from exploding out of his tortured cannon. Fortunately, for his own good, he was able to stave off the voluminous erupting orgasm.

***

Simon, covered in sweat and panting, looked down at his mother and tenderly wiped her face to clear her eyelids of the thick mixture that settled over them. He then grabbed the top of his sack and slowly pulled until, SCHLOP, his balls were freed from their loving confines. Simon then took a few steps back from his mother; his balls were dripping with her slobber.

Brigit patted the head of her orally taxed little sister, and then reached behind and undid the clasp on the wrist cuffs, she pulled Candice's hands around to her front, and then re-secured the restraints.

"Simon, be a dear and place your 'mommy whore' up on the bed." Brigit ordered.

Simon obeyed, and carefully picked up his mother and placed her on the bed. They looked lovingly into each other's eyes and snuck a kiss while Brigit was distracted with some other toys she had found around the room.

"My dear little sister, I didn't realize you had such taste." Brigit stood next to the bed waving a pink pliable gel-like textured double-ended dildo. "Hold her down. And lube this end up for me." She ordered Simon as she handed him the 18-inch toy.

Candice's pussy was gushing, and Simon easily coated one end of the dildo in her juices. When Simon handed it back to Brigit, she wore a most disturbing and evil look on her face. Brigit then proceeded to stuff the pussy-coated end into Candice's throat; Candice was forced to tilt her head back and open wide. Brigit chuckled, "we used to hold you down and tease you when we were younger. Ah, some things never change." She climbed on top of her sister's head and lubed the other end of the dildo with her own wet slit.

Dammit Brigit, I preferred it when you would just spit on me. Candice thought.

Brigit slowly fed her end of the toy, inch-by-inch, into her vacant cock-thirsty tunnel until finally, she had taken the entire half and ground down on Candice's defenseless face.

"Mmmmm." Brigit closed her eyes and rolled her head back. "Now that feels good. No offense, my simple minded slut, but you're going to split me in half." Brigit smiled as she leaned forward and firmly grabbed her sister by the tits and squeezed. Her grip was so aggressive and forceful that the soft pillowy flesh of Candice's abused breasts bulged out between Brigit's fingers. In fact, Candice's breasts were so soft, and Brigit's hold so strong, that her fingertips had completely disappeared within the large natural hangers. The seasoned dominatrix looked at her waiting nephew and simply said, "well, get on with it."

Simon grabbed the metal bar that his mother's ankles were secured to, and raised her legs high in the air, completely exposing her vulnerable, and poundable, glory tunnel. He widened his knees to lower himself and gently slid his one-eyed soldier back and forth over his mother's very wet clitty.

This teasing is too cruel. Candice rolled her hips trying to catch her son's head inside her, but Simon took his time and simply enjoyed the intense heat coming from her sex pot. Candice finally resorted to reaching her arms straight out towards Simon in an effort to grab something of his and force him inside her.

"You're not supposed to just rub herself on a whore, you're supposed to fuck her!" Brigit pulled on her helpless sister's breasts, forcing Candice to raise her chest off the bed and tilt her pelvis forward.

Not wanting to upset his mistress again, Simon slid back, angled his stiff and angry red pole at his mother's opening, and then sank halfway into her, causing muffled cries and her legs to jerk. It was not a difficult feat, his mother's watery quim coupled with his slick precum coated battering ram created a tight and frictionless bond for both lovers. Paying attention to her body, he could feel her insides massage him and even trying to suck him in even further. He then grabbed his mother's legs, just below her knees, and held her steady as he inched forward and plowed deeper into his mother's willing body.

"You fucking asshole! You're going to tear something!" Brigit slipped back into concern for Candice, and became very angry with her irresponsible nephew.

Fuck I love that! Oh god I can actually feel my body expand as he gets deeper. "Mmmmm hmmm mmmm." Candice was unable to speak, but she moaned loudly, and made "gimme" signs with her hands.

Simon was aware of his mother's tolerance, from their initial coupling from the previous night, and continued to insert his thickening log even more.

"Oh my god! What the fuck is that?" Brigit's eyes were fixed on her little sister's abdomen. It was the first time she had ever seen a woman's stomach bulge as she was violated with an object that should have been too large for her to handle. Yet there was her sweet little sister, writhing and whimpering, as her nephew plowed half his meat into his mother. Candice even placed her hands on her lower stomach so she could feel it rise and swell as Simon entered her.

Candice wasn't able to see Simon, but she had a pretty good feeling as to where he was. She straightened her legs, lifted her ankles higher, and quickly lowered her heels behind her son. When she pulled her legs forward, the metal bar ran into Simon's back which forced him even further forward and he jammed every bit of his pussy destroyer inside her. Candice's chest rose and fell quickly, and her hips shook violently.

OH FUCK YES! I CAN FEEL YOU UP IN MY CHEST!

"Oh god, this is hotter than I expected. I...I can't help myself." Brigit said as she watched the uninhibited couple. She rocked back and forth, riding her sister's face and grinding her pronounced clit into Candice's chin; all the while fucking herself with the other end of the dildo.

"Mom, if you can hear me. I have to fuck you. I can't hold back anymore" Simon whimpered.

Candice's hands were still bound, but she was able to reach up and hold each side of Simon's face. My body was built for you Simon, the more wrecked I am, the harder I'll cum.

He would have liked to gradually increase his speed, but the urge to fuck was just too strong. He hammered into her harder and harder, and the outline of his cock could be clearly seen from outside her delicate body. He braced himself over his mother with his strong arms and pounded, and pounded, and pounded. And the longer he lasted, the more animalistic he became. Her body was forced into the disgustingly saturated mattress deeper and deeper. And as her body bounced, she fucked her sister harder and harder with the dildo that was lodged in her throat. Brigit was not prepared for this level of licentiousness and was on the verge of exploding herself.

"Mmmmphh mmm hhmmphhh." Unable to speak, or shift herself out from under her sister, or even move her legs, Candice tapped vigorously on Simon's chest in an attempt to signal to him of the impending tsunami that would soon be jettisoned from her thoroughly pounded snatch.

Simon understood her cue, plus the sloshing sounds as he pistoned in and out of his helpless mother became louder and louder made it clear what was going to happen. He quickly pulled out of the addictive pussy he loved so much and locked his mouth onto her leaking gash.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

Simon had the perfect timing, just as he had formed a tight seal on his mother, ludicrous amounts of her ejaculate spewed into his mouth. She came with such force that her fluid was pumped directly into his stomach. Whether he could swallow it all or not didn't matter, his own throat swelled and his stomach was quickly filled. After his stomach and esophagus were full, her squirt burst from his mouth and splashed all over the thrashing mother and drowning son.

"Fucking Christ!" Brigit belted out. "What the fuck is going on with you Can?" Brigit had never actually seen her little sister cum before. She was in aww at both the volume and sheer force of Candice's fluid when she exploded. It splashed all over the duo drenching them and the bed beneath them. That new revelation, however, had not stopped Brigit from strumming her own clit as she continued to bounce on her sister's face.

Candice was still squirting when Simon removed his thoroughly filled gullet, and pushed himself forward towards his aunt. Then, he spat his mother's pussy juice all over Brigit's massive tits. That was the tipping point that triggered Brigit's own orgasm. She had created, and then unleashed, and incredibly creative and unreserved sexual duo on herself.

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMING. YOU TWO TRASHY SLUTS ARE MAKING ME CUM!!" Brigit lifted herself clear off her sister just as sharp shots of liquid burst from Brigit's pussy and Simon let his face be covered once again in his aunt's sweet cum.

***

With her head free of Brigit's weight, Candice reached up and removed the dildo from her mouth with a loud SCHLURP sound. Her throat could be seen contracting to its normal size as she took it out. She then wiped her face with her hands and slicked her hair back, mixing her own cum into her hair.

"WHOO!" Candice celebrated with a gigantic smile. "That was refreshing." She continued to wipe her face, and every so often would run her fingers through her hair again. She looked up at her son, cum and drool slowly escaped from his mouth. "Oh my poor baby." She said as she patted his stomach. "You look so full and bloated now." He simply smiled as he undid her ankle cuffs. "Well, payback for last night." And she gave him a wink.

"Wait, ah, ah, what? How much did he cum in you last night?" Brigit inquired as she tried to catch her breath..

"Oh god, Brigit, it was insane. I looked at least five months pregnant by the time he was done nutting." Candice responded rather proudly.

"Damn. Good thing I sent him to you then." Brigit said as she leaned back into the bed and was propped up by the pillows at the headboard. Looking down at her glistening body, "I can't believe I'm covered in my sister's pussy cum." Brigit was in disbelief as she rubbed her right hand over her wet jugs.

"I am sorry Brigit, I didn't mean to make such a mess." As Simon removed the last of his mother's restraints, she looked up at him and said, "let's clean her up."

"Wha?"

Candice positioned herself on Brigit's left side, while Simon crawled up his aunt's right. Flanked on each side, Brigit was pinned down as her sister and nephew laid on top of her arms. Their bodies were burning hot against her skin, which gave her tingles and made her nipples very erect. Simon licked her neck and chest, he was addicted to the combined flavor of his aunt's sweat and his mother's cum. Candice massaged and licked Brigit's left breast until the cum that coated it was replaced with saliva. Then, she felt each nipple being engulfed by a warm sloppy mouth. The mother-son tag team sucked hard and pulled on Brigit's sensitive nipples making them even longer. They stood about an inch tall, which allowed Candice and Simon to really work them and tease Brigit to greater heights. Simon's right hand crept down his aunt's slick body until it found her perfectly smooth mound. No stubble, not even fine fuzz, just perfectly silky skin that his fingers slid over to find her wet lips eager for more attention. He rubbed his middle finger up and down her slit, putting a little pressure on her protruding clit as he did so. When his fingertip was well coated, he slipped it inside her opening and curled it back to gently rub her very sensitive g-spot. Brigit moaned loudly from his teasing.

Candice felt around the bed for the dildo previously in her mouth, once she had found it, she gently rubbed it against Brigit's inner thighs.

"Mmm. Ooohh. Fuck you two are good." Brigit's head rolled from side to side. "Yes, suck on your mistress' tits. And reward your big sister for making your son violate your body." As Brigit subconsciously widened her legs, Candice grinned and ever so slightly, rested the slippery tip of the gel rod against her older sister's anus.

If I can take three of these at once, you should at least be able to take one.

Taking advantage that her son was thoroughly distracting her sister, Candice increased the pressure against Brigit's butt hole, twisting the dildo as she did, until she finally found purchase. The slightly ballooned end of the toy slipped right into Brigit's rectum.

"FUCK, CAN!" Brigit's head immediately shot up, but the rest of her body was still being held down.

Simon hummed to vibrate Brigit's erect, and very thick nipple. He then slipped his ring finger inside his aunt, and began working her g-spot with greater pressure. He also strummed, and flicked her clit with his thumb. Brigit couldn't help herself, her hips bucked and she widened her legs even more, Candice used that opportunity to work the dildo in and out, just a few inches, in a smooth rhythm.

Brigit's left hand dug into the bed, but she had freed her right and grabbed Simon by the back of the head and smashed his face harder into her massive exercise ball sized tit. Simon lightly bit on her nipple and that caused her to beg him to chew on it.

"Oh god, my nipples are so hard right now!" Brigit screamed out. "Work them harder! Bite them! FUCKING CHEW ON THEM TILL I CUM!"

Candice jammed six inches of the dildo right up her sister's muscular ass. Simon rolled his aunt's elongated nipple in his teeth. And Brigit shook, and bucked, and squirmed against her captors.

"AAAHH! AAAAHHH! AAAAAAAHHHHH!" Brigit's chest heaved, and her upper back lifted off the grossly saturated bed. "IT'S COMING! DRINK MY CUM CAN! DRINK MY CUM!"

Several short, but powerful, streams shot from the sexy amazon's pulsing opening. Like a powerful water pistol, Brigit's fluid struck Candice's face sharply and splashed all over her. It was burning hot against Candice's skin, and she let it drip into her mouth so she could savor the sweet unique flavor of her older sister.

***

After she caught her breath, Brigit chastised her perverted family in jest. "You little piece of shit devils!" Brigit and Candice laughed together. "My fucking little slut nephew teaming up with his whore mother."

"Oh please. We're just having a little fun." Candice said sweetly.

"I'm not mad." Brigit collapsed completely, and was reserved to just lie on the bed and soak in filth. "Well, at least not about this." Simon looked puzzled.. "I'm mad that we could have been doing this all along."

As Brigit's breathing calmed, her body relaxed until she became a totally limp doll that took up much of the head of the bed.

"Oh my, are you spent Brigit?" Candice playfully asked.

"Mmm hmm." Was all Brigit could muster at first. "I had two huge orgasms very close together. It'll be a while before I can move."

"Good." Candice replied, and Brigit's eyes shot open and looked around.

Candice left the bed briefly and went to her closet to search through her "toy" chest. Brigit and Simon remained on the soaked grimey bed and talked while they waited for her to return. After a minute or two, Candice returned with a modest sized pale strap on and the harness tightly secured around her waist and legs.

"Can?"

"Mom, what are you doing?"

Someone fitted with a strap-on has made their intentions pretty clear, but Candice Memphis was a reserved, well respected woman, who never had a dirty thought. Or at least, that's how everyone saw her. Even for her son and sister, who had just witnessed her tied up, and then begged and encouraged them to abuse her throat and womanhood, still appeared strange in front of them with a pseudo-phallus attached to her body.