Slut Son Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you're in luck. I made us breakfast." Brigit said as she placed her tray on a lower corner of the bed. "We might need to air this place out." Brigit commented as she opened the curtains and cracked a window to air out the room. Candice frowned at her. "I'm not criticizing, baby sister, I'm actually quite proud. I personally love walking into the thick heavy fog of love-making." As Brigit walked around to the other side of the bed, Candice sat up and moved towards the breakfast tray.

"I thought you said you made breakfast." Candice said.

"Yeah, I did." Brigit responded innocently.

"Sigh. You did not 'make' anything, you just assembled different foods onto a tray."

"Okay, fine. I 'brought' breakfast." Brigit corrected herself. "Geez. What's with the mood, Can? You're supposed to feel better after getting laid."

"I think this looks great, Aunt Brigit." Simon spoke up wanting to keep the peace. "A bagel would really hit the spot." He said as he grabbed a plain bagel and smeared cream cheese on both halves.

"Thank you Simon." Brigit said graciously, and while looking him directly in the eye, she deep-throated a banana she had finished peeling.

Candice scowled at her sister. "Nice, Brigit. And why are your tits out?"

"Yours are out." Brigit responded defensively, without taking her eyes off Simon.

"It's my bedroom, I can be naked if I want." Candice sounded accosted.

"Clearly." Brigit replied.

"I think it's fantastic." Simon interjected again. "We're all so free with each other now, it's quite liberating." And he took another large bite of his bagel.

"Agreed, sweetie." Candice said as she flashed a huge smile at her son, then she picked up a small orange and began peeling it. When she had completely removed the rind, she turned towards Simon, and without separating any of the slices, stuck the entire fruit into her mouth. She worked it towards the back of her throat and swallowed it halfway, before pushing it back up into her mouth. Her throat expanded and contracted rhythmically as she did this over and over again.

"Good god, Can. That's disgusting! Are you seriously trying to turn him on like that?" Brigit yelled. However, the intended audience member was not disgusted. Simon watched his mother work an orange inside her throat, and remembered the sensations from the previous night of her swallowing his cock. He felt his body jump up several degrees in temperature, blood surged to his groin, and the makings of a freakish erection was in the works.

Candice spat the orange out into her right hand and smirked at both her son and sister. "I'm outta practice. I gotta get in shape." She said, keeping her eyes on her son. His member pulsed and grew, like a thickening caterpillar crawling down his leg. "Maybe you should get clean sweetie, before you get dirty again."

"That...is a great idea Mom."

***

Simon had finished the few remaining bites of his bagel, and then excused himself to take a quick shower. Candice offered the master bath to him, so he happily helped himself to the luxurious amenities. He had been in her bathroom several times, but had never actually used it before. The shower was walled with tan sandstone, and it had two shower heads; the temperature and pressure for each could be adjusted independently. Simon lathered himself generously, and paid special attention to scrubbing his still semi-hard dick clean. He found himself focusing on the thick glass partition in front of him, and his mind began to wander.

This shower would be great for sex. A nice ledge on the wall to prop your foot up. Plenty of room to work. And this glass, it looks sturdy. I have got to fuck mom in here. I could hold her up against the glass and pound her until she came, screaming. Fuck that's gotta look hot. Her bare ass pressed against the glass. Or better yet, hold her arms back and smash her perfect tits into the glass and destroy her ass. Fuck, how does she still look so good? Between Mom and Aunt Brigit, I can't even think straight.

It took some time for Simon to realize he was standing in his mother's shower, with a thousand yard stare on his face, stroking a very rigid cock. Foaming shower gel had expanded over his hand and vein covered rod until it looked like he had pillow stuffing wrapped around his midsection. His concentration broke when a few suds flew up towards his face, nearly landing in his eyes, and he quickly released his squeaky clean meat and rinsed his body. Only one thought was present in his mind as he towel dried himself, I need to fuck her again.

***

"So, pretty good night, last night?" Brigit asked, already knowing the answer.

"Oh my god, amazing! Well, you were there for the start." Candice replied. "What made you do it?"

"Do what?" Brigit asked such an obvious question just to annoy Candice.

"Huff. I know you manipulated Simon into coming into my room. Why? You could have had him to yourself." Candice elaborated. She separated the slices of her orange and popped them into her mouth one at a time.

"Sigh. Too true." Brigit said with satisfaction, almost like agreeing to her sister's point had bored her. "I remember how it was with you and your husband. I remember you two sneaking off constantly. Practically every evening, whenever I called, you were busy. And I could her your bodies slapping together over the phone. I remember when you got busted with our mother watching a bunch of videos on your phone of all the places you managed to fuck that stallion husband of yours in public." Suddenly, Brigit burst out in laughter, "HAHAHA! You know, you're the only couple I've ever heard of getting banned from an adult theater."

Candice was filled with fond memories as Brigit spoke, but slowly, her expression turned to melancholy.

"And then I come for a nice peaceful visit and find out...that you haven't been with anyone. Like, at all! And all I could think about was how sad I felt for you."

"It's been really hard Brigit. And I made a decision that taking care of Simon was going to be more important than taking care of myself." Candice finally responded.

"Well, perhaps taking care of Simon is taking care of yourself." Brigit said with a rather focused look at her sister.

"What do you mean?"

"Sigh. When I first saw him walk into the house, I thought Patrick had returned to us somehow." Brigit gave her sister a warm smile. "And I thought again, how sad for you. To see the image of the man you loved so much every day, and not be able to have him. Then I saw how overly sweet you were with him. Almost...sickenly sweet. Like you're a little girl with a crush on a classmate. I know you Can. I knew deep down, you were fantasizing about him."

"Of course I am! I'm living with a gorgeous young man. Every day I wanted to throw myself at him, but he's my son, I never could have done that. Not in a million years." Candice explained passionately, like she was trying to defend herself against some horrible accusation.

"Oh I know Can, but I could. One look at this body," Brigit lightly stroked the top of her breasts with her fingertips, "and men will do whatever I want."

"So I've heard." Candice said with a bit of jealousy in her voice.

"Well, what I wanted last night, was for my new sex-toy nephew to cum all over his 'innocent' mother." Brigit replied with a laugh.

"Really? You had to know I was going to wake up. I mean, what was your plan?" Candice asked in earnest.

"Haha! I was sure you would have woken up surprised, not ready for action. I was going to hold you down and order him to use that amazing mouth of his to get you off." Brigit answered with a really devilish grin. "I gotta say, it really surprised me when you reached up and grabbed him. Even I jumped back."

"Actually, I was awake the whole time. I heard you come in and I couldn't believe what he was doing." Candice omitted the part where she had spied on them in Simon's room. "It was one of those situations where I could either just let it happen to me, or I could finally take charge."

"Well, I'm glad you did."

Both sisters laughed and even playfully touched one another on the arm. As Candice picked up another orange to eat, Brigit started up the conversation again. "You know, on my way out of here last night, I stepped on something. One of your toys, perhaps?"

"Yeah." Candice shyly looked down. "I couldn't stop yesterday. Especially after seeing the two of you out on the patio." Candice was breathing a little faster. "I came back up here and imagined I was as hot as you, and Simon wanted me as badly as I wanted him."

"Do you have anything other than...toys?" Brigit asked with a mischievous look, again she already knew the answer.

"I have...other stuff." Candice looked around the room and answered guiltily.

"Can I see?"

"Sigh. If you must. They're in an old dark brown 'pirate' looking chest in my closet." Candice barely completed speaking when Brigit enthusiastically hopped off the bed and made for her sister's walk-in. "Don't judge!" Candice ordered.

"I'd never." Brigit winked. She rummaged through her sister's closet chest, she inspected different kinds of cuffs or gags, and then she settled on a few items of great interest to her.

Not yet knowing what her sister had picked out, Candice asked, "you were really going to hold me down?"

***

Simon borrowed some of his mother's facial lotion she had sitting on her vanity and applied some to his forehead, under his eyes and cheeks. With it sufficiently rubbed in, he took one final look in the mirror, wrapped a towel around his waist, and opened the bathroom door to return to the bedroom. With all of his new endeavors, all the new ideas and fantasies whirling in his head, he should have been more prepared for what he saw, but it was unlike anything he experienced so far.

His mother was on her knees, on the floor next to her bed. Her hair was messily pulled into a ponytail that sat on top of her head. She had a leather choker fastened around her neck, and her arms were behind her back and her wrists were bound in thick leather cuffs linked together by a short silver chain. Her ankles were also bound in leather cuffs, each cuff was secured to the end of a two foot metal rod that kept her legs spread apart. His bodacious fiery aunt, having ditched her ill-fitting robe, stood behind his sweet mother and held her by her hair.

"Welcome back slut. Fresh and clean, and ready to abuse this dirty whore?" Brigit said, more of a command than a question. She had a tight grip on Candice's ponytail and pulled. "It's so sad, you were supposed to have a sweet, innocent mother, but it turns out you're cursed to have a cock hungry whore as a mother. So, I've prepared her for you, your own personal 'mommy whore'."

Simon's towel dropped from his waist, and his audience of sexy female relatives were treated to a show of his growing erection. "My god. Mom? Are you okay?" This was a first for Simon, he wasn't exactly sure how to react, or even sure his mother willfully let herself be restrained.

"Mommy's okay sweetie." Candice's voice was soft and sweet, and she was about to explain the situation further but Brigit tugged on her hair even harder and pulled her head way back.

"That's not what I told you to say, mommy whore." Brigit cut her off aggressively.

Candice looked up at her son lovingly, "please, use every hole of this slutty body. No matter how rough or disgusting, I want to satisfy all your manly urges."

Simon was beyond shock. In the past few days, he had more liberating experiences than the last decade combined, and yet his mind was still racing to catch up and comprehend what was going on. He always saw Candice as a sweet and caring mother. Growing up, he had never seen her do much for herself, and he had completely forgotten that, maternal responsibilities aside, she was a woman with her own needs and desires. The previous night, Simon got a taste of his mother's libido, but he was far from experiencing what was required to slake her lust. In a short amount of time, his beautiful mother, had transformed into a lewd, sex fluid crazed receptacle, and that realization was changing Simon even more. Years of pent up fantasies and missed opportunities, coupled with complete access to the height of forbidden fruit, culminated in Simon's final descent into a one-track minded, body-pleasing sex doll, male slut.

Brigit smirked. "Your sweet little boy is all grown up, mommy whore. And apparently, has grown into a man who enjoys seeing his mother bound and submissive." Brigit was referring to the monstrous man meat that proudly bobbed at his waist as he subconsciously flexed his muscle. "Mmm, doesn't that look tasty?" A semi-clear drop of salty brine formed at Simon's tip.

"Yes! This mommy whore badly wants to taste her son's delicious precum!" Candice said in a whimpering girlish voice.

"Well, but all means then, go get your fill!" Brigit had thrown Candice towards her son. With no way to brace herself, Candice opened her jaw wide to land on Simon's mushroomed head as best she could. Her aim was better than she thought as her mouth was easily invaded by the throbbing veiny stick, right to the back of her throat.

"Of fuck! Mom, are you alright?" Simon asked, he was concerned when his mother made gagging and choking noises.

"Glurk glurk. Mmmmm mmm glurk mmmmmm." Moaning on her son's dick was all she could do to convey her pleasure. She worked her jaw open even wider, and inched forward to ease even more of him inside.

"SHIT! That's good! Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes! Please! Keep going!" Simon begged. "Oooooohhh god, it feels like you're sucking something outta me already."

Candice's mouth was completely filled by her son's phallus, in addition to swallowing him an inch at a time, she also managed to maintain a strong suction that forced his precum through his chute and oozed into her starving body.

"Grab her hair slut! Choke her on your cock for me!" Brigit commanded.

Simon grabbed his mother by her hair, he whimpered and moaned loudly as his mother's expert throat milked his cock like a high-end onahole toy. "Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah!" It felt unreal to Simon, like his mother's insides were changing shape to conform to his size and girth, creating a sleeve that massaged every buried inch of his cock.

"Glurk. Glurk. Glurk." Candice's efforts to swallow even more of Simon caused her to make even more strange gurgling noises.

"Please don't stop. Please don't stop." Simon repeated as he begged.

"Oh I don't think she's going to stop. At least, not until I force her to taste every inch of her sweet...baby...boy." Brigit placed her hand on the back of her sister's head and pushed Candice further with each word.

I'm not stopping sweetie. I'm not going to waste a single second when I could be pleasing your body.

A woman with a weaker conviction would have buckled due to the pressure in her throat and the increasing lack of oxygen, but not Candice, this was the stuff of her dreams. She felt the fluid she continually milked from the engorged sinful member slide down her esophagus and dump into her stomach, leaving a warming sensation as it traveled downward. The slime that collected against her lining created a natural lubricant that allowed even more young male cock to slide down, until finally, PLAP! Candice's nose was firmly pressed against her son's root and her chin dug into his hairless sack.

YES! YES! I'm so proud of you Simon, you're reaching almost to my stomach!

"Oh my god Can! I can't believe it! I can't...fucking believe it!" Brigit yelled in astonishment. Her eyes were wide as she witnessed the incredible feat her little sister accomplished, despite her tiny stature.

Fearing she was suffocating her own sister, Brigit took Candice's ponytail from Simon and yanked her back, ejecting the leaking cock from the sex-starved mother. Candice still had such a suction built up, that the slurping and sucking noises were deafening as Simon's cannon slid out. Finally, when Candice's oral cavity was freed, she gave a hard swallow to ingest all the remaining contents Simon left behind.

Breaking character for a moment, Brigit knelt down to Candice's level and whispered in her ear, "Can, are you alright?"

As if Brigit had not said anything at all, Candice simply flashed her innocent eyes up at her son. "This 'mommy whore' wants you to stuff her mouth again." And Candice leaned forward to swallow her son again.

"No." Simon replied, and Candice pouted below him. Simon grabbed his shiny slick shaft with his right hand and lifted his entire package. With his left, he pushed his tingling balls forward towards his mother's face. "I want you to swallow these next."

"Thatta boy." Brigit said loudly and with a very delightful tone. "You are getting good at being a slut."

Candice slid her head underneath Simon's hangers. He was so excited that his manly fluid dripped down his shaft, dripped from his balls, and landed on his mother's face. Tilting her head very far back, straining her neck, Candice savored the feeling of her son staining her face once again. It was a testament to how much she turned him on.

"I'm glad mommy turns you on this much sweetie. I will do anything that makes you feel good."

Candice then pressed her face deep into his sack and felt the weight of his semen-factories that churned and pulsed. They were surprisingly heavy, and the sheer heat he was producing intoxicated Candice and put her into a drunk haze. She licked her lips, lubricating her own entryway with plenty of saliva, and then opened wide to try and engulf one nut without scraping it against her teeth. It was a very strange and usual sensation for Simon, and it sent several chills up his spine that made him physically shake.

"Have you ever had that done before?" Brigit asked with a curious look.

"Hah, hah, hah. N...no. Never." Simon moaned.

I can give you a lot of firsts, Candice thought.

"It...it feels...weird, but like...a good...weird." Simon's breathing quickened as his petite mother below him drug one of his balls all over her lips to try and work it inside her mouth.

Dammit. If my hands were free, I could've stuffed these fat clangers in by now.

"I think she needs a little help." Brigit said, enjoying the show. "Why don't you...make it a little easier for her."

With his right hand still firmly gripped on his twitching cock, rivlets of precum pouring over his fingers, he used the thumb on his left hand to lightly press on the mandarin orange sized testicle that was halfway in his mother's mouth. With a little more pressure applied, finally POP, it was stuffed past the saliva and slime covered pink lips of his subservient mother.

"That's one. Now the other." Brigit ordered.

Yes, don't stop. Candice's eyes were wide and teary, but she nodded as much as she could to show her approval. Simon collected a generous amount of the solution escaping his pulsing purpled head, and smeared it all over the exposed nut. Then, with much more difficulty than the first, he pressed firmly on his heavy ball until it too, POP, was also stuffed inside her face.

Candice was a sight. There was spit and slime all over her face, it even dribbled down her chin and coated her heaving chest. Her pale cheeks bulged and strained against the massive orbs they tried to contain. Simon winced, not in pain, but in an automated response to a very strange and foreign sensation of something squirming and slithering around his compacted sack. He bit his lip and kept sucking in great amounts of air.

"Fuck! What is that?" Simon jumped.

Brigit was also curious. "What's happening?"

"Feels like...Ah! Feels like there's something moving around my balls." Simon explained.