Slut Son Ch. 08 - The Cocktail Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're proud of this huge cock, aren't you?" The strawberry-blonde asked softly in the slave's ear.

He did not respond.

"Another pair of sexy lips is servicing you. Why don't you be generous and bathe her face in precum." The strawberry-blonde instructed. In a fast and forceful motion, she slipped her middle and ring fingers past his tight sphincter and stuffed his ass even more.

"GAH!" The bound horse dick coughed. His balls tingled and his cock spasmed as semi-clear poured out like a fountain. It rained down on the brunette who didn't seem to care that her face, hair, and shoulders were soon soaked in fragrant sex fluid.

The atmosphere in the room quickly fell into perversion by such a lewd display, a blindfolded, hulking, young buck was expelling his pre-ejaculate onto a mature brunette goddess who was quickly being overcome with lust. The fit Puerto Rican mother bit her lip, trying to fight the urge to bathe in cum, but ultimately succumbed to her desires and quickly joined her former ball-sucking partner.

"Oh fuck it's too much. Cum on me too! Coat my slutty body in your slippery oil!" The Puerto Rican cooed.

Her words aroused the susceptible slave sporting a horse dick. His balls had swelled again and what precum could escape shot from his tip and pelted down on the sultry women below it. They didn't even bother to shield themselves, but seemed to welcome the syrupy solution staining and defiling their classy appearances.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm." The brunette moaned and licked her lips. Her right hand glided over her neck and chest as she rubbed the slick substance into her clothes and skin. "Why...mmmmmmm...is this making me so hot?" She continued. "I want him to cum all over me." She said as she rolled her head back and smeared the precum all over her face. Her once perfectly applied makeup was left a smudged mess around her eyes and lips.

"I feel it too," the Puerto Rican responded as she writhed in her lewd shower, "what it must feel like when he's inside you."

"Are you serious?" The strawberry-blonde asked with a stern tone. "This freak show would tear us in half. That's even IF you could get it to fit."

Suuuuuuuck. SMACK!

The heavier blonde had finally released her suction on the hostess' malleable tit. She had sucked the pebbled nipple so hard, and for so long, that it had elongated well over an inch-and-a-half.

"Gasp," as the heavier blonde came up for air "I'm a firm believer in always trying." She pulled her loose yellow top up over her head which revealed her large frame and very sensuous curves. A yellow bra with massive cups barely contained her mature breasts as the shoulder straps dug into her tender skin. With a flick of her wrist, she undid the clasp between the cups. Finally, after kicking her flats off, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her black leggings and shimmied them over her wide curvy hips. The fabric strained as it stretched over her fat bubble ass, but once she made it past those hemispheres she quickly removed her leggings and stood before the other women in all her glory.

'These bitches may be in better shape, but if I get this cock first they can enjoy my seconds,' the older blonde thought to herself.

"Going to get a taste of 'this' first." The older blonde said as she grabbed the blinded boy toy by the back of his head. Her fingers dug into the latex mask. Backed by a lifetime of sexual prowess and confidence, she locked her lips with his and sucked his own tongue out of his mouth. Her plump lips against his aroused his animalistic urges even further, and the small silver links of the chain holding his wrists together were stressed to their extent as his muscles bulged to free himself.

Sluuuuuuurp.

When the older blonde released her suction, a thick band of spit still connected their wet tongues.

"Not just a great cock, but a great kisser too." The older blonde informed the assembly.

"If you're satisfied with just this horse dick's mouth, perhaps someone else would like to take him for a ride?" The hostess teased her guest with a wicked smile.

"Scoff. Forgive me for getting a little warmed up. Tsk. Tsk. I can see that we're in a hurry." the older blonde rebuked. She pulled down on the silver chain and lowered his head next to hers. "Carefully, lie down on your back," she instructed.

The horse dick, hypnotized by the low lustful tones of his captor, obeyed and slowly lowered himself onto his knees and reclined until he was flat on the floor.

"Such a poor constricted cock, I feel kind of bad for him." The older blonde said sweetly as she gently tapped his wet oozing head. "Does it hurt?"

The horse dick captive was about to answer when he felt a mass hover over his face.

"If this unnatural freak has time to worry about his comfort, he has time to suck on my cunt." The hostess said sternly as she knelt down and placed her dripping sex just above his mouth. Either through instinct, or diligent training, the helpless pussy-addicted slave extended his tongue and lifted his head desperate for even just a small taste of mature cunt. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" The hostess accentuated her moaning, and swiveled her hips to show off in front of her guests.

Competing for possession of the fuck-tool's body, the older blonde rubbed her pussy and then slowly lowered herself towards the twitching pike. The heat coming off his dominating male sex was enough to make her pussy salivate.

"Hssssss." She hissed as she sucked in air through her teeth. It was the first sign she showed being nervous. "Now that I'm a lot closer," she said as she lowered herself until felt his burning hot flesh against her delicate pussy. "I think it's going to be a lot harder unnnnngh...." the flared head of the monstrous invader beneath her, made even wider by it's strangulation, spread her pussy lips apart and cleaved her womanhood with a great deal of pressure. "Oooooooh myyyyyy god!" She cried out. Even from just swallowing the head, the first couple of inches of her vagina were tightly packed and the pressure threatened to malform her mature hips even wider.

"MMFFFMMM HMMM FFMM." Only indescribable speech escaped the horse dick's occupied mouth, but his message was clear as his legs twitched and hips bucked in response to the pleasurable vice-grip around his sensitive tip.

Slip.

"Hnnnnnnng!" The moist lips of the older blonde's stuffed pussy finally swallowed the first cockring secured tightly just behind the purple glans of the cock destroying her womanhood. "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!" She repeated over and over again. "This...pant pant pant...is going to be way harder than I thought." Her face was flushed and her body developed a light sheen as the exertion caused her to sweat. "Hnnnnnng! Aaaaaaah! Almost there!" She grunted and screamed as her sucking quim inched further down the constricted vein covered pole.

Bump.

"Gaaaaah!" The older blonde cried out. She believed the horse-like dick had bottomed out inside her, but in reality it was only the second cockring that she had landed on. Not feeling his body against hers, she reached down between her legs. "You have got to be kidding me! There's still so much left?" She complained with shock and agitation in her voice. For all her posturing, she had failed to meet the challenge. "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! This is insane. This...this...cock...it's too much!" She kept her eyes closed tightly and she felt as if her hips were being pushed even further apart. Sweat ran down her chest, creating a small river between her massive mature breasts.

Drip. Drip.

The seductive older blonde's perspiration splashed against the restrained young man's body. Even without knowing exactly what was raining down on him, he would have gladly drank every bit of the salty solution from her body.

"Hah. Hah. Might as well...hah hah," the older blonde panted, "get off on this thing...hah hah...before it splits me in two."

The blonde rocked her hips back and forth, creating a small arc as she did so.

"The head of his cock! NNNNNNNNNN!" The older blonde threw her head back and bit her bottom lip. "It's scraping the inside of my pussy. It's hitting all...the...right...spots!"

The spectators were treated to an arousing view as they watched the anterior walls of their friend's vagina being pulled out every time she rose up on the pussy-destroyer she was riding.

"YES! YES! RIGHT THERE! RIGHT FUCKING THERE!" The older blonde caught the pulsing helmet at just the right angle so that it hooked and scraped against her g-spot with every motion. "OH GOD HE'S SO THICK! HIS FAT HEAD IS HITTING ME AT JUST THE RIGHT SPOT!" Her left hand massaged her left breast and she tugged hard on her own nipple. Her right hand flew to her protruding clit, which stood up like an inviting pink button, and strummed herself hard and fast to hasten her building orgasm.

"MMMFFFMMMPHH!" A muffled scream was heard from the masked male-slave.

"Hsssssssss!" The hostess hissed through clenched teeth as she moved her hips in a circular motion and ground her pussy harder against her servant's mouth. "Mmmmmmmmm. I think he likes you. I can feel him...hnnnnng...driving his tongue deeper into me. Mmmmm, oh yes! Cum on that monster cock."

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! YEEAAAAAAH!!" The older blonde sucked in so much air it made her bust appear twice as big. With full lungs, she screamed louder than ever before in her life. "I'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUM!!" Beads of sweat flung from her face as she whipped her head from side-to-side. "FUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The older blonde's pussy pulsed and spasmed, better than any engineered vibrating masturbator, as she tried to hold herself atop the devastating pike. Any man, regardless of stature, would have had to have his manhood strangled at least three times over in order to stave off that amount of incredible pleasure.

Squirt. Squirt.

Two tiny sprays trickled from the older blonde's quivering canal and landed on her captured boy-toy's upper abdomen. Although unable to see the effects of his raging erection, the feel of the hot liquid was unmistakable to him.

"Are you going to make it?" The thin strawberry-blonde asked her friend and she tried to steady the older blonde.

"Pant. Pant. Pant." The older blonde gulped for air as she tried to regain her composure. "Haha. That...was...intense." She was a beautiful mess in the midst of her assembly. Her face and chest were bright red, a vein pulsed just above her right temple, and her body sported a healthy sheen from a light coating of sweat.

Schuuuuuurlop!

The older blonde moved slowly, but was finally able to work the still engorged fuck-pole out of her satisfied mature pussy.

"It was...hah hah...a lot harder than...hah hah...I thought. But god damn...hah...so much fun." The older blonde managed to explain as she eased herself to a nearby chair.

A smile appeared on the strawberry-blonde's face, it was wide and almost twisted her face into an evil look. "Take a breather 'goldie' while I see if this thing is as fun as you made it look." She strode over to where the young man was lying on the floor, she rolled her hips as she walked, bragging that she had the thinnest figure. She dipped her middle finger between her folds and lightly rubbed the smallest patch of red hair just above her tingling clit. "Alright you motherfucker," she stood over the poor boy and firmly planted her feet on either side of his hips, "you better get me off or I'll beat your ass with your own dick," she taunted.

The hostess scoffed at such an idle threat, and several of the other women rolled their eyes.

"Yes. I will." It was the first time the poor horse-dicked boy toy had spoken in a while. And he felt compelled to plead for more pussy. "I want to make you cum. I want you to cum all over me." He said in a wanton tone.

"Good thing you're already lubed up. I only get wet for the best cocks." A bold faced lie that convinced no one. The scent of her hungry pussy invaded every corner of the room, and she wasn't fast enough to hide the drip that escaped her pink lips before they kissed the helmet of the ready cock beneath her. The heat emanating from the young man beneath her made her entire body tremble. "Watch closely ladies, this is how it's done."

The precum-leaking cock easily split the dainty lips of the strawberry-blonde's petite pussy.

"Oh my god."

"Unbelievable."

"How is she doing that?"

The gallery commented as they witnessed the thinnest among them--and arguably the one with the smallest vaginal canal--swallow the thickened mushroom head and slide further down the slick pole.

"Hnnnnnngg. Fuck. That's good." The strawberry-blonde groaned as she attempted to sate her lust with the horse dick's tool. The width alone stuffed her to capacity, and similar to the older blonde's encounter, it threatened to widen her pelvis beyond her physical limit. "Get ready," she said as she leaned forward and dug her nails into the flexed pecs of her submissive servant, "'cause I'm about to take you deeper than you've ever been before."

"Stop!"

"Oh my god, you'll split in two!"

"I can't believe she's still going!"

The other women shouted their disbelief as their overly confident cohort sank even further down the ribbed meat stick.

"GASP!! Fuck this cock is so deep!" The strawberry-blonde sucked in so much air it actually gave her a halfway decent chest size. Her ribs could be seen in clear detail, and her stomach was drawn deep into her torso nearly to her spine.

"That...that bulge...is that his penis?"

"It's reaching up into her stomach!"

"Oh my god, haha you can actually see the top two rings."

"Don't be scared ladies." The strawberry-blonde said. "It actually feels...quite good," she stopped before suddenly screaming, "OH GOD WRECK MY PUSSY! DESTROY MY CERVIX! CHANGE THE SHAPE OF MY WOMB!" She lifted her hands from the poor boy's chest, leaving deep red marks where her nails had dug into his hardened flesh. Her assault was not over, she merely changed her grip firmly around his neck and tried to pull herself even further down. In her delirium, she failed to notice that the tight seal formed by her tiny opening around such a massive intrusion, had been obstructed by the third cockring.

The bound horse-dicked man-slave was unprepared. The sudden lack of oxygen made him convulse and buck upwards into his strangler.

"MAKEMECUMMAKEMECUM! MAKEMECUMYOUSONOVABITCH!!" The strawberry-blonde's grip tightened around her captive's neck.

What little of the young man's face that could be seen, had turned a deep red. His mouth hung open and he stretched his neck as if he could somehow escape his dominator's grasp. The muscles in his shoulders and arms bulged and rippled, his skin stretched and the muscle fibers beneath textured his once smooth appearance.

SNAP!

The silver chain that bound the young man's wrists together behind his back had broken. His hands whipped around to his front, and after grabbing the hands that bound him, he was able to lessen the pressure on this throat and, "GAAAAAAASP," fill his lungs with a fresh breath of air.

"Let go! Let go! You still have a job to do!" The strawberry-blonde roared with anger.

In a display of obedience, the young man pulled sharply down on the strawberry-blonde's wrists which caused her to sink lower on the fuck pole that was dangerously penetrating her. Finally, she had slipped over the third ring.

"GLURK!" The strawberry-blonde was suddenly motionless and her face went pale. "My organs...my organs," she said faintly. And suddenly, she collapsed on the sweaty body beneath her.

The hostess stroked the side of the young man's face. "Roll her onto her back please." It was the most tender anyone had been to him in a while.

The horse-dicked slave lifted the thin goddess off his body. As he dislodged his member from the catatonic woman...

Piiish. Piiish. Piiish. Piiish. Piiish.

Delicious clear ejaculate poured out of the mature strawberry-blonde beauty. As if her womanhood had a mind of its own, her lips could be seen still quivering and bursts of hot liquid gushed from her gash.

"She passed out? And she's still cumming?"

"On her back!" The hostess ordered in a stern voice.

The horse-dicked slave cradled the frail beauty and rolled her carefully onto her back.

Piiish. Piiish. Piiish.

Spurts of hot cum continued to spray the horse dick's horny body. His addiction was too strong, he couldn't resist.

Sluuuuurp. Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!

The masked horse-dicked man, felt with his hands, and then latched his mouth onto the gushing cunt. His upper lip rubbed on the strawberry-blonde's tiny clit, which seemed to keep her flowing as he swallowed mouthful after mouthful. A woman's squirt always made his body hot and his head dizzy.

"Get off! How dare you put your filthy mouth on my cunt!" The strawberry-blonde had came to. Her bad acting hardly convinced anyone that it was unwelcomed attention. She pushed the masked man away, but was able to grab the collar around his neck in time and she pulled herself up into his lap. "Who said you could swallow my cum you fucking slut!" She locked her lips onto his and let her tongue swim around inside his mouth. He still had a mouthful of salty squirt and gladly shared it with his mistress. Their kissing turned animalistic and uncoordinated. A mixture of spit and squirt spilled from their lips and ran down the front of their bodies.

Piiish. Piiish.

The last of the strawberry-blonde's squirt was coaxed out as she ground her sensitive pussy against the horse dick's full heavy balls that had ballooned up to the size of tangerines.

"Hah hah hah. N...no more. Hah hah. Set me down." The strawberry-blonde breathed heavily.

The male slave complied and set the exhausted mistress down on the parlor floor. Feeling particularly liberated, he attempted to lower his head in hopes of licking her body clean, when the hostess yanked on the chain connected to his collar and drug him back to the center of the room.

"How was that?" The dignified Indian woman asked the collapsed and deflated strawberry-blonde on the floor.

"I...I...I've never been a size queen. Huff...huff...huff." It was a strenuous struggle for the strawberry-blonde to catch her breath. "But I can see the appeal." Unable to walk, or even move her legs, she pulled herself along the floor until she propped herself up against the chair where the older blonde was still sitting.

"Ugh. So much for that." The seductive hostess said disappointingly as she watched her horse-dicked slave pleasure himself with free hands. "I specifically told him he was not allowed to touch anyone." Her submissive boy-toy was busy fondling his bloated balls in his left hand, while his right stroked and twisted the base of his pussy-hungry monster. "Such a waste," she commented as she lifted her right foot and curled her toes over the wide head. With precision, she rubbed his slit with her big toe and inserted the pad into the hole.

"What's the problem?" The fit Puerto Rican mother inquired as she stood next to her hostess. Her black shorts, which barely covered more than underwear, were soaked as she lightly ran her middle finger up and down her moist lips.

"Oh he can't be trusted. He's a cunt hungry whore. And with his hands free he won't stop until he's ruined the shape of your body." The hostess explained as she removed her foot from the young man's greasy pole.

"I don't mind." The fit Puerto Rican replied with a devilish smile. "In fact, I'm inclined to take off this mask so he knows who's house to come by and ravage me any time." Flexing in front of the other women, she kicked off her shoes and peeled off her soaked shorts from her toned legs.