Slut Son Ch. 08 - The Cocktail Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MY PUSSY! BREAK MY POOR PUSSY! CHANGE MY BODY TO THE SHAPE OF YOUR COCK!" His veins and the rings scrubbing the inside of her sensitive pussy infected her with one thought as well, 'cum inside me. Give me your cock. Make me yours forever!'

The young man wanted to stop. He wanted to lower himself and drink from her cup. He wanted to bathe in her cum and stain his body forever in her addictive sex. However, her orders coupled with his animalistic desires, took control of his body and he helplessly continued to thrust and pound into her.

SLOSH! SLOSH! SLOSH! SLOSH!

"RRRRRRRGGH! It's too much! Too much! Your pussy...it is the best! I'm going to lose my mind." If the horse dick could see, he would have known something was going terribly wrong. His cock had turned blood red and the veins had turned a very dark purple.

"IF YOU CUM IN MY WOMB I'LL BE ADDICTED TO THIS! I'LL BE A CUMDUMP FOREVER!" The woman in pink cried out in an attempt to send her masterful sex god over the edge.

"IF I CUM INSIDE YOU, I'LL BE YOUR PUSSY PLEASING SLAVE!" The subservient boy-toy replied.

"THEN CUM! CUM INSIDE ME AS FAST AND AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!" The woman in pink continued to encourage her new lover.

SWELL!

The pressure at the base of his cock had become painfully debilitating for the horse dick. More semen than the ring at his root could handle was forced into his cum chute. A noticeable bulge, the size of a golf ball, had pushed the ring upwards until it was stopped by the next ring on his shaft.

SWELL!

As more thick spunk filled the chute, the bulge increased in size and the pressure pushed the two cockrings further up the grotesquely veiny shaft until it was blocked by the third. That process was repeated until all five cock rings on his shaft were stacked tightly together and blocked by the swollen hard glans of his penis.

"IT'S TOO MUCH! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!" The black mask hid the young man's tears, but the agony in his voice was apparent to all. The cum chute along the underside of his cock was filling beyond capacity.

"For God's sake help him!" The fit Puerto Rican ordered. "He's so swollen. Look! He can't even get inside her!"

"Let's get these off! Quickly!" The Indian beauty rushed to the young man's side and urged others to follow.

It took several women to pull the mask slave off the woman in pink as his body flexed in unspeakable trauma. The hostess and the brunette held the bulging steel-like erection steady as the Indian beauty worked her fingers around the silicone rings and attempted to pull them off.

Pop! Pop!

"I got two off. But dammit! These are really on there!" The Indian beauty complained. "Dammit!" The mature Indian beauty cursed again as her fingers slipped from the series of silicone rings. "I'm sorry. You'll have to get these off yourself!"

The horse-dicked slave reached up with his right hand and grabbed his trunk with such force it knocked the hostess' and brunette's hands clean off.

"I...I...HAVE TO CUM OR I'LL DIE!" The poor boy whimpered.

The young man pumped his stallion cock hard in his fist and knocked aggressively against the remaining rings. He then angled his painfully aching and tender cock more towards his body for better leverage and pulled on his member even harder.

"AAAAAARRRRRGH!!

Pop! Pop! Pop!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH! FUCK I'M CUUUUUUMING!" The broken horse-dicked slave howled at the top of his lungs.

SPUUUUUUUUURRT!

Cum exploded from the phallic cannon. It spewed forth with anger an unnatural amount of thick creamy white gunk as vengeance for its abuse.

"GLURK! GUK GUK COUGH!" The masked slave had paid the price his captors were owed. Endless viscous semen filled his mouth and nose. It splashed those around him and a creamy river was already running down his chest towards his pussy-coated rod.

Gulp. Gulp. Gulp. The congealed contents obstructed every possible airway so he was forced to swallow mouthful after mouthful in order to breath again.

"NO! GIVE ME YOUR CUM! I DESERVE YOUR HUGE LOAD! I NEED YOUR CUM!" The woman in pink protested.

Not wanting to deprive the impressive size of her reward, the Indian beauty, the brunette, and the hostess lifted the pink slut up by her arms and set her atop the rigid cannon set to unleash another salty volley. The pink slut's abused and still gaping pussy eagerly swallowed her lover's meat just in time to catch the next salvo.

SPUUUUUUUUURRT!

"OH GOD! YOU'RE FILLING ME UP! YOU'RE STUFFING MY WOMB WITH SO MUCH CUM!" The woman pink expressed as if she were bragging.

SPUUUUURT!

SWELL.

"Oh my god! Look at her stomach!" The brunette gasped incredulously.

"Her abdomen...is distended." The fit Puerto Rican mother commented.

"He's pumping so much into her. How is that even possible?" The strawberry-blonde asked in complete disbelief.

SPUUUUURT!

"Cough. Cough. So full..." The volume and harshness of the pink size queen's voice had died down. The inflation and deforming of her body had sapped her strength, and she was left helpless as continued surges of cum flooded her insides even more.

Fearing irrevocable damage to the helpless young girl's body, the Indian beauty pulled her off the erupting cock.

SPLOOOOOGE!

Like pearly white lava, what could be contained inside the pink girl's canal oozed out of her body and SPLAT down on her shaking lover's body. HIs face, chest, abs, and legs were thoroughly painted in his own filthy spunk.

SPURT! SPURT!

The raging cock's remaining ejaculations splattered up and down the once flawless body of the girl in pink.

"So...much...cum." The pink girl's voice was weak and barely audible to those not standing around her. She laid lifeless on the floor except for her left hand rubbing her battered pussy, and her right smeared the youthful spunk in tight circles over her chest.

Pushed to his physical brink, the masked young man collapsed. Defeated. Drained. Unconscious.

***

"Unless I am mistaken, I take it that there are no objections to my continued position as leader of this group, and that I am fully capable of making the decisions, unilateral or otherwise."

"No objections."

"None."

"Unanimously, no."

"Sigh. That was amazing," the Puerto Rican woman said. "Too bad our new member couldn't be here for this."

******

Author's Appreciation

Thank you for reading the eighth chapter of the Slut Son series. If you enjoyed this entry, and feel its warranted, please give this a favorite and/or me a follow, and I hope you'll check back for future entries in this series. Please leave a comment as well; good and bad feedback alike help me get better.

If I wouldn't read it, I'm not gonna write it. -DomGuardi