Slut Son Ch. 08 - The Cocktail Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not remove his mask," the hostess warned, "that is non-negotiable."

"I was merely suggesting," the fit Puerto Rican said defensively, "not demanding. Besides..." She grabbed the chain connected to the sex slave's collar and pulled upwards which forced him to stand tall in front of his new exotic mistress. "...the show's not over yet." She pulled her blue crop top above her head and proudly displayed her tight pecs underneath her perky breasts.

"Indeed." The hostess replied.

The fit Puerto Rican lifted her right leg and wrapped it around her hung stallion's hip. "Brace yourself," she whispered to her blind subject as she placed his left hand under her thigh and hopped up into his chest. The young man was quick to respond as he moved his hands underneath to support the new mystery woman. To his happy surprise, he found her glutes firm and sculpted, and surmised the rest of her body had to be equally impressive.

"Mmmmmm," the fit Puerto Rican mother moaned as she attempted to crush the freakish cock between her salivating pussy and the enslaved boy-toy's hard abs. "The heat coming from him...it's setting my body on fire!" She cried out.

After wrapping her arms tightly around her captive's neck, the fit Puerto Rican began to grind uncontrollably against his strangled manhood.

"Ooooooh god...nnnnnngg...that feels good. These...these cockrings...were a great idea. They rub my clit...nnnnnng...just right."

The fit Puerto Rican released her hug around the boy-toy's neck but then quickly dug her fingers into his shoulders. "Hold me tight," she instructed, "I'm really going to work your greasy pole now!"

Slip. Slip. Slip. Slip.

"Aaah! Aaah! Oh yeah! Just like that! Just like that!" The fit Puerto Rican mother threw her head back and wailed as the ribbed cock scraped her pussy from top to bottom. Every exposed erogenous zone on her perfect pussy was well lubricated and stimulated as precum dripped down the rough tool and coated her in hot salty fluids.

Slip. Slip. Slip.

"AAAH! AAAH! AAAH!"

The echoes of a wet pussy and cock sliding against one another, along with the lung capacity of a top tier athlete shouting in ecstasy, filled the room with a symphony of delirious sex noises. Neither party cared, they were just happy to entertain.

'Pussy...cum...squirt...swallow.'

Quiet, yet powerful, thoughts stirred in the abused young man.

'So much sex in the air. The taste of so many women. Cum. Cum. If only I could...'

The fit Puerto Rican milf was lost in the throws of her own sexual gratification. The ribbed texture of thick veins and silicone cockrings did more to make her mature pussy hum than any of her self-sessions with her 'magic wand'.

"You like that, don't you?" The fit Puerto Rican teased her man-handler. "You like this sweet pussy sliding against you."

"Yes! Yes! I love your pussy. I want it up and down my cock. On my face. Cumming down my throat." The horse-dicked boy toy responded.

"Mmmhmm. You're addicted to pussy aren't you?" The Puerto Rican continued. "You're a slut for cunt, aren't you? You'll do anything for a taste of the sweet pink lips."

"Hah! Hah! Yes!" The sex-slave panted. "Oh my god yes! I want pussy all the time! Gag me on her squirt! Drown me in her cum! Bath me in juices until I reek of sex!"

"Mmmmmm. He's perfect. Haa! Haa! Haa! I'm taking him home with me." The Puerto Rican cooed.

"Fat chance." The brunette replied. "Good luck keeping your daughter..."

"My daughter," the Puerto Rican mother interrupted, "nnngh wouldn't know what to do with this."

Either the Puerto Rican goddess became too distracted, or the overwhelming need to feel the inside of her pussy was too much for the horse dick, but he had raised her just high enough to slip the head of his cock between her juicy lips. Once he felt that familiar sensation, he let the full weight of her body fall on his ribbed pole.

SLIP!

"GAAAH!! FUCK!" The Puerto Rican's eyes bulged and spit flung from her mouth. "HIS COCK! HIS COCK! FUCKING...INSIDE ME! OH GOD! HE'S INSIDE ME!"

The hostess and the brunette moved to aid their friend in distress, but they were soon met with resistance.

"NO! DON'T STOP HIM!" The Puerto Rican demanded. Her face was beet red and she gritted her teeth as her entire body reacted to the sudden shock of such a large instrument quickly filling her insides. "DEEPER! DEEPER! FUCK ME DEEPER BEFORE MY PUSSY BREAKS!"

SWELL!

"SPAT! FUCK ME!" Every muscle in the Puerto Rican's body was flexed and on fire. An onion-like pattern appeared in her shoulders, veins popped in her biceps, her pecs pushed her breasts upwards, and what was once a smooth and lightly defined four-pack of abs transformed into an angry deeply-cut eight-pack.

Plop! The Puerto Rican's strength was impressive, but it was hardly enough to keep her tight body from sliding down the monstrous phallus. Plop! One by one, her hungry pussy lips swallowed each subsequent cockring. Plop! Deeper and deeper she sank. Her love canal expanded, her cervix forced open, and her organs malformed as they were forced to accommodate such an invasion.

"AAAAH! AAAAHH! HE'S WRECKING MY BEAUTIFUL CUNT! I CAN'T! I CAN'T! IT'S TOO MUCH!!" The fit Puerto Rican screamed at the top of her lungs. It pierced the relentless fuck-boy's skull and in his terror he lowered their bodies and placed his wailing cocksleeve on the floor.

Schluuuurp...Pop!

With difficulty, the cunt-hungry boy-toy eased his cock out of the muscled vixen. Her muscles were still tightly clenched and he hated leaving such a wet and warm vise-like grip.

"Are you alright?" The brunette asked as she rushed to her Puerto Rican friend's side.

"Here, let us help you." The Indian beauty said as she supported her exhausted and battered friend from under her arms and helped her to the love seat at the back side of the parlor.

"Huff. Huff. Thank you." The Puerto Rican replied. "That was..."

"Harder than it looked?" The strawberry-blonde interjected with a smile.

The Puerto Rican could only manage a faint chuckle.

"That did look quite painful," the hostess commented, "but you might be pleased to know that you took him the deepest."

That revelation did make the fit Puerto Rican mother perk up a bit.

"You made it down four rings," the hostess continued. "One more and you would have taken the entire shaft." WHACK! The hostess struck the blindfolded young man right in the middle of his erected rod. It swung wide from side-to-side and he bit his bottom lip in pain. "That's for ruining her orgasm! How dare you!" She was ready to backhand her slave when...

"No! I...I...thought I could handle it." The Puerto Rican bombshell was much more relaxed, and rested her head comfortably on the loveseat. "And truthfully, it was quite exhilarating."

"I take it then, everyone is having a good time?" The matronly hostess was answered with a roomful of smiling and nodding women. "Well then, if you'll excuse me for a moment." She quickly draped her robe over her shoulders, leaving it open, and left the parlor. "Feel free to rest and help yourselves to the bar."

"Wait, is she getting another surprise?"

"What could it possibly be?"

"I can only imagine. It'll be bad. Good, but bad."

***

Click clack! Click clack! Click clack!

Loud footsteps on a hard floor could be heard by the guests. Their eyes shifted back-and-forth to one another.

"Did she put on heels?" The heavier blonde asked the group.

"Or perhaps," the classy Indian beauty responded, "she's bringing in someone with her."

With what had transpired before, the guests of The Cocktail Hour should not have been surprised, but the sight of their final guest struck them all with awe. Behind the hostess, led by another silver chain attached to a collar, was a petite woman with arguably the most gorgeous figure among them. Her skin was flawless, she was without a single scar, stretch mark, or blemish. She was fairer than the other women and looked like crushed velvet to the touch. Her chest tapered down to her narrow waist, and then flared outward to wide curvy hips, which only intensified the women's jealousy. And her large breasts, which looked suspiciously more mature by comparison, hung beautifully from her youthful looking curvy frame and bounced seductively with each step.

Only three articles of clothing were visible on the young woman: a collar around her neck affixed with a long silver chain, bright pink six-inch heels, and a bright pink latex mask that concealed her entire head except for a small opening around her nose and mouth. To complete her pink ensemble, her lips were painted with a bright, almost luminescent, shade of pink.

"Oh my!" The strawberry-blonde remarked excitedly. "Who is this young tart?"

The hostess smirked to herself. "She's...no one. Just a willing subject I found for your entertainment." The hostess pulled on the chain and forced the new woman to stand in full view of the assembly. She moved her hands in front of her light-pink clean shaven pussy, but not out of shame. The thrill and embarrassment from her vulnerable state compelled her to further stimulate her already salivating slit.

The hostess continued, "she's a self-proclaimed 'size queen' and actually has the talents to back it up. She was a...fortuitous find. A rare gem indeed."

"Where did you find her?" The brunette woman inquired.

"Truthfully, she was right under my nose." The hostess answered.

"Is she one of the girls always jogging through our neighborhood?" The strawberry-blonde asked.

The Puerto Rican mother, still resting on the loveseat, shifted uncomfortably.

"Ladies, I assure you," the hostess replied with a nervous tone, "everyone will remain anonymous. I simply brought her here so you could witness something you won't soon forget."

Like leading a dog at a show, the hostess led the masked woman to where the young man with the freakish dick was kneeling.

After switching her focus to the young man, the hostess grabbed his chain and pulled him forward. "You're going to want to open your mouth for this."

"Aiieee!" The masked woman squealed as she felt lips on her sensitive cunt, and a strong tongue quickly working her budding clit. "Aaah! Aaah! Ahh!"

"She must be on a hair-trigger." The heavier blonde said.

The hostess dug her nails into the skull of the boy-toy servicing her pink pet. "She's crying out, letting you know how much she's enjoying your tongue lashing. Why don't you let her know how much you enjoy her taste?"

"Mmmffmmm mmmphff hhmmmm." The horse-dicked slave moaned and hummed into his sweet streaming snack.

"Ooooooohyay! That's sending tingles through my entire body." The pink bimbo sang in a high-pitched voice.

"Her ass looks amazing." The classy Indian beauty walked behind the squealing pink girl and firmly placed one hand on each cheek. "Mine used to bubble out like this." She dug her fingers into the pink girl's soft rump and massaged her tender flesh. She then pulled the globes apart and attempted to rub the girl's anus when she felt something obstruct her fingers. "Another butt plug? What is that, like your calling card?"

"No one here has all day, and these two could fuck for hours. So, the more holes we fill the faster they'll cum." The hostess replied with a huge grin.

"Mmmmmmmm. I like her." The Indian beauty moaned into the pink bimbo's ear. "She somehow smells like a fresh Spring day, and lewd sex at the same time."

"Yes. Haaa! Haa! Yes. Haaa! Sex. Please. Aaah! I was told someone was here to fuck me. Harder. And deeper than ever."

"I say we put this tart's money where her mouth is." The strawberry-blonde said rather jarringly, as if there was some personal grudge. "I want to see her get wrecked even worse than we did."

"Rather vindictive for something you did to yourself." The Indian beauty shot back.

"Yes! Yes. Wreck my pussy! Stuff my entire body with cock!" The masked pink cock whore pleaded.

"See? She's a lust-drunk whore. She's asking for it." The strawberry-blonde doubled-down.

"Ladies please! There's no need for dissension. I hand selected these...sex junkies...to satisfy our voyeuristic kinks. And if you didn't have one before, you will when these two are done." The hostess said in a calm voice, which sufficed to diffuse the situation. "You can stop drowning him with your cunt dear," she whispered into her submissive harlot's ear, "he'll fill it with something better than his tongue."

"Yes! Yes sweety, fill me up!" The woman in pink screamed with excitement.

The masked young man hardly needed any reassurance and he released his powerful suction from the delicious pussy he was savoring and began to stand up. He had kept his tongue extended and drug it across her smooth skin. She felt as if her body was being painted with hot oil.

"AAAAAAHH! Oh yes! Taste my slutty body!" The woman in pink wailed with ecstasy.

The slave's tongue traveled further upward, past the woman's navel, and further above he found two treasures of great desire. His head was lodged between her two pillowy soft breasts and he instinctively reached his hands up to massage her fleshy globes. He smiled to himself when he felt their size and weight. As he aggressively kneaded her tender tits in his hands, the soft tissue spread and bulged between his fingers, which caused her to cry out in sweet agony.

"Your hands...you're so strong!" The woman in pink complimented her aggressor. "I hope your cock is just as strong. I want you to pound my pussy hard!"

The masked stallion remained silent, and let his body do the talking as his raging horse-dick twitched and burned as it was pressed hard against the stomach of the woman it would soon be assaulting.

"Oh my god! Is that...is that your cock? It's...monstrous. It's burning hot against my skin. I...I...can't wait any longer. Fuck my entire body with your filthy dick!" The woman in pink shocked the others. After having discovered the young man's animal like penis, it's size, it's rough texture, she was boldly declaring she wanted him to fuck her without restraint.

After realizing that the woman he was grinding against was a good deal shorter than him, the masked man-slave dipped down and pressed his precum-leaking helmet against her sweet salivating pussy lips.

Schlik. Schlik. Schlik. "Oh yes! I'm so wet for you. My kitty can't wait to swallow you whole."

"This little bitch is incredible."

"Where did you find her?"

"God, just listening to her is getting me hot."

The woman in pink was quickly gaining fans in The Cocktail Hour.

Slip.

The masked horse-dicked stud eased his swollen helmet into his temptress' opening.

"GASP! It's so big! Split me wide open!" The woman in pink was overwhelmed with lust and excitement.

After supporting her legs on top of his thighs, the submissive boy-toy reached behind his mistress in pink and placed his hands on her shoulders. With a slow and steady--yet powerful--force, he pulled her squirming body down onto his aching cock.

PLOP!

The first cockring slipped into the salacious woman's superior snatch.

"DEEPER! I WANT IT DEEPER!" The pink harlot cried out.

PLOP!

Her increasingly impressive cunt swallowed another several inches of veiny cock meat and another silicone ring.

"DON'TSTOPDON'TSTOPDON'TSTOP!" The sex-crazed woman-sized cock sleeve chanted almost incoherently over and over again. She appeared before her audience as nothing more than a mindless size queen whore.

PLOP! PLOP!

Two cockrings slipped past her weakened defenses. Nearly at the base, the giant phallus threatened to ruin her insides forever.

"Cough cough! OH MY FUCKING GOD! Grunt! MY PUSSY! MY STOMACH! MY INSIDES! I CAN FEEL THEM CHANGING SHAPE!" The woman in pink embellished the horror for her enjoyment.

"Oh my god!"

"He's deforming her body!"

"She can't take this!"

The women of The Cocktail Hour had previously declared their desire to see the 'young' woman's body subjected to the most incredible torment from such a gruesome fucking, but many became horrified and began to back-peddle.

"He's pushing her abs out!"

"Stop him before she tears!"

"NO!" It was the first time the slutty sex-doll in pink responded in a commanding tone. "I'M NOT GOING TO TEAR! I'M GOING TO TAKE THE WHOLE THING. I'M GOING TO CRUSH HIS COCK IN MY CUNT! HE'S GOING TO CUM HIS BRAINS OUT BECAUSE MY PUSSY IS SO GODDAMN GOOD! AND THE ONLY WAY HE'LL BE SATISFIED AGAIN, IS IF HE'S BALLS DEEP FUCKING ME UP TO MY CHEST!"

"Oh my god!"

Many of the women recoiled after the confident declaration was made by such a petite beauty.

"She's...something else."

"Hard to believe a girl like her exists."

"She really makes me feel embarrassed about my attempt." The strawberry-blonde admitted. "I gotta say, after this I wouldn't mind another shot."

"ENOUGH! FUCK ME FOR REAL! FUCK ME HARD! USE MY BODY AS MUCH AS YOU WANT! FUCK ME UNTIL YOU'RE SCREAMING MY PUSSY IS THE BEST!" The woman in pink demanded, still not satisfied with the amount of pleasure she was receiving.

The sexually frustrated boy-toy had become enchanted by the mysterious intoxicating siren. With slow careful movements, he drops to his knees and places the sweating writhing body of his mistress on the floor.

SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP!

The horse-dicked animal began to drive into his new favorite hole. He pulled out enough to leave his sensitive head inside, then rammed four cockrings worth back into the warm sloppy cunt. It was a steady pleasurable rhythm for the petite girl in pink, until...

POP! The ribbed meat-rod was plunged inside her to the root and head of the monstrous invader poked through the pink bimbo's cervix.

"GAAH!! OH GOD! YOU'RE SO DEEP INSIDE ME!" The pink harlot's mouth hung wide open, and her back arched so far she nearly folded herself in half. "I CAN FEEL YOUR BALLS ON MY ASS. FINALLY, I'VE TAKEN THE WHOLE THING!"

SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP!

The combination of pink girl's pussy juices pouring out in excess, with the horse dick's precum, creating deafening sloshing noises throughout the entire first floor of the hostess' house.

PAP! PAP! PAP!

As the young man became more vigorous, his balls slapped harder and harder against the helpless battered victim beneath him. He sent ripples throughout her entire body, and the audience was mesmerized as her writhing and excitement increased to new heights.

SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP!

The young submissive pulled his dick out half-way before plowing back in. The mysterious woman's pussy was the best. She not only ignited every pleasurable nerve in his penis, she sent ripples of mind-altering shocks up his spine and into his brain infecting him with one thought, 'I need this pussy. I need her cum. I need her!'

PIIIIIIIIIIIIISSHHHH! PIIIIIIIIIISSHH!

As if a hydrant was mysteriously hidden inside the pink sex-pot, she had sprung a leak and waves of her sweet pussy juice gushed from her quivering hole.

"Oh my god!"

"What the fuck is that?"

The other women cried out in disbelief.

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSHHHHH!!

"I'MCUMMINGI'MCUMMINGI'MCUMMING! DON'T STOP FUCKING ME. I WANT TO KEEP CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR INCREDIBLE COCK!"

Her fluid kept flooding out. It splashed over her legs and stomach. It drenched the pussy-drunk man above her. And she thoroughly soaked the carpet of her hostess' parlor. The strong scent of her sex hit the assembly like a brick wall.

PIIIIIIIIISSHHH!