Slut Son Ch. 09 - Last Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm, you are a naughty little slut." Candice rolled her head back and bit her lip. Her left hand was busy strumming her exposed pink nub. "Aaaah! Aaaah! Sweety! I feel a big one coming."

Simon increased his pace slightly and gripped his mother tighter. The only thing he liked more than getting himself off, was getting his mother off. "In front of the window Mom. Let's tease people with how much you cum."

Letting his mother down quickly, but gently, Simon swung to her side and knelt down so both of their profiles could be seen through the window.

Sniiiff. "Fuck Mom, you smell like pure sex. Cum in my mouth! Cum in m..." Simon didn't bother to finish. He locked his mouth onto his mother's twitching lips and ground his nose into her hard pink lovebud. With his right hand, he strummed his sensitive greasy glans with his thumb.

Slurrrrp! Sluurrrp! Sluurrrp!

Simon lapped at his mother's running cunny savoring every drop of her womanly juice.

Slurrp! Slurrp! Gulp!

Simon felt his mother's body temperature spike. As well, the taste of her sweet and salty precum was getting even stronger. He became desperate to drown himself in her love.

"Oh god I love this. Gulp. Gulp. You just taste so fucking good." Simon placed his left hand on her bum and pressed her heavenly opening harder against his face. "Give it to me Mom! Give me all your sweet cum. Drown me in it. FILL UP MY STOMACH AND THROAT WITH YOUR CUNT HONEY!"

"AAAAHH! AAAHH! IT'S CUMMING! IT'S CUMMING! OH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM!" Candice screamed at the top of her lungs.

"YES! DO IT MOM! GIVE ME A CUM SHOT! GIVE ME A HUGE FUCKING FACIAL."

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! HERE IT COMES. I'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUM!" Candice repeated over and over, until...

PIIIIIIIIIIIISSSHH!

Like many times before, Candice power washed her son's face and chest in sharp powerful blasts of mouth watering clear nectar. Simon shut his eyes and focused on taking as much as he could down his throat.

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSHH!

GLURK! GLURK!

An insurmountable volume of pussy squirt forced its way down Simon's gullet and quickly filled his insides. His throat expanded as the stream overwhelmed his muscles. It was like trying to orally please a hydrant.

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSHH!

GLURK! GLURK!

Despite the difficult nature of swallowing so much fluid at once, this was Heaven for Simon.

SWELL!

Panic set in as Simon felt his stomach expand. It was filling up like a balloon, and soon his mother's cum would have no place to go but back up. 'Fuck! I'm getting so full!.'

PIIIISSH!

GUURK! GURK!

'It's too much! Can't hold it!'

"COUGH COUGH!" Simon broke his oral seal on his mother's gushing sex. 'What a waste', he thought as he spat vital pussy cream all over his mother's legs.

PIIIIIISSHHH!

While Simon was regaining his composure, Candice gave a final squirt and immersed her son's body in her love. She soaked his hair, leaving it matted and dripping, rivers rushed down his body and washed the sticky spunk that clung to him and replaced it with a fresh coat of hot motherly cum.

"Haaah! Haaah! Mom...aah...you're cumming on my cock...I'm gonna blow. I'm gonna blow my wad all over the place!" Simon warned.

"No, sweety! Stand up, quick!" Candice ordered. "On me! It's your turn to coat me in all that manly spunk!"

Candice dropped to her knees as Simon rose as quickly as he was able. His right hand massaged his flared mushroomed head and he flicked his sensitive glans mercilessly with his thumb. His left stroked the base of his monster cock. And Candice reached up with her right pulled down on his heavy sac.

"Come on, sweety! Give it to me. I know you want to. You want to see your pathetic whoreish mother covered in thick globs of man-cum." Candice purred as she egged on her son.

SCHLIK! SCHLIK! SCHLIK!

"AAAAAAAHH! OH FUCK YES! I WANNA CUM ALL OVER YOU! I WANNA COVER YOU INSIDE AND OUT! I'LL MAKE YOU REEK OF CUM FOREVER!"

SPLOOOOOOOOOOOGE!!

A giant pearly-white ribbon, thicker than one of Candice's dainty fingers, struck her hard against her face with a loud PLAP!! She licked her lips and angled his cannon closer to her smiling face.

"AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!" Simon yelled in blissful pain as more semen than was possible jettisoned from his stressed tip.

SPUUUUUURRRT!

SPLAT!

Rich, creamy, goo bubbled and cascaded down Candice's face. Even with her mouth open, it did nothing to stall the pearly rivers from staining her unblemished skin.

SPUUUUUURRRT!

Another thick rope splattered against Candice's creamed face. All of her features had become completely obscured underneath a thick salty glaze.

Splat! Splat! Splat! Globs that condensed on the helpless milf's face fell from her face and chin. A shudder ran up her spine as she felt her breasts--and subsequently her legs--being pelted by hot drops of rejuvenating cum.

'Fuck, Mom. You look so beautiful bathing in my cum. But I want you to drink this last shot before I can't cum anymore.'

Simon jammed his purple head into the overflowing orifice that was his mother's mouth just in time for a final...

SPURT!

A smaller, but powerful, blast struck Candice all the way in the back of her throat. A goblet's worth of cum was forced straight down into her stomach.

GULP. GULP. GULP.

Simon was always impressed by his mother's physicality. No matter the size of the load, her throat always accommodated. It was a turn on to watch the bulges expand her slender neck as it traveled down to fill her stomach.

GULP. GULP.

"Sluuuuuurp!" When Candice finally sucked all the contents down, her lips made a satisfyingly loud SMACK! when she pulled her son's member out of her mouth. "Oh sweety, you filled mommy up so much." She collected the goopy contents from face and hungrily feasted on a holiday meal's worth of protein from her fingers. "Gurgle...oh, my stomach." She said as she looked down and patted her abdomen. "I look so bloated! So much for having abs." She giggled.

Simon plopped down on the floor next to his sex-soaked mother. "Haha, sorry. Huff. Huff. I couldn't help it." He caught his breath as he propped himself against the wall. "Fucking my ass earlier, coupled with how amazingly hot you are. I mean, let's face it, making love to you, is the craziest, most incredible thing I could ever do in my life."

Candice crawled over to her son and nestled her plastered self against his equally pussy soaked body.

"You make me so happy." Candice said softly. "I'm glad we can do this. Be this free with each other."

"Me too." Simon replied. He stroked his mother's shoulder, closed his eyes, and rested his head against the wall.

"Didn't you want to get to the gym?" Candice reminded Simon in the form of a question.

"Sigh," Simon exhaled defeatedly. "Yeah, I should go. But I'm in no shape to go now."

Candice gave her son a playful pat on his broad chest. "Come on. Let's rinse off in the shower. Then you can help me work on my form."

***

Simon and Candice had arrived at Waves Gym much later in the day than intended. However, an impromptu romp with his increasingly attractive mother was worth any delay, no matter the plans. After getting out of his car, he stretched his back and grabbed his gym bag that held towels and electrolytes for him and his mother.

"You sure you're comfortable in that?" Simon asked his mother as he second-guessed her choice of gym attire.

"I've been feeling really good about myself, Simon. Which hasn't happened in a while. I feel young. I feel sexy. And I finally want to dress that way." Candice replied, with more confidence in her voice than Simon ever remembered hearing.

"I think that's fantastic, Mom. Really, I do." Simon assured his mother. "You used to never wear anything tight outside the house. And even a tasteful one-piece used to cause you anxiety." The caution in his voice did little to hide his desires to simply stare at his scantily clad mother and drink in her figure. 'That sports bra is doing nothing to hide her erect nipples. They are at FULL attention. Is she sure those are shorts? They're barely bikini bottoms. Her ass is hanging out and it's nothing but camel-toe up front. I shouldn't discourage her though. I've heard so many stories about her being in Aunt Brigit's and Aunt Ams' shadow. Nobody's looking at them next to Mom now.' "I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable." Simon said as he walked around the car to his mother and grabbed her hand.

"I'm with you. I'm the most comfortable I've ever been." Candice replied lovingly.

Upon entering the building, he scanned his employee badge with the front desk receptionist and marked his mother--although that fact he kept hidden--as his guest. An unintended side-effect of arriving at the gym later than intended, was that they had missed the 'lunch rush', and aside from a few dedicated patrons, Simon and Candice had most of the equipment to themselves.

"So," Candice started, "what's the game plan?"

"Well," Simon thought for a minute, "it has to be a leg day for me at least." Simon said with a heavy tone. "I could set you up on a circuit, or you could focus on chest and arms if you wanted?"

"I'm fine with a leg day. I don't mind." Candice answered with a large smile.

Simon raised an eyebrow and wore a confused look. 'Nobody likes leg day.' "Well, uh, I can get you on squats, leg presses, and curls." Simon quickly planned as he surveyed the available equipment at the gym. Along the perimeter were all the free-weights, in the center of the gym were the machines, and a mezzanine along the left side of the building held all of the aerobic machines.

"What are you going to do?" Candice asked her son.

On the right side of the gym, there was an item section lined with some of the gym's more specific equipment that required the use of open space. Kettlebells, medicine balls, weighted packs, and jump ropes, were just a few of the available equipment in that section.

After seeing that the open section was unoccupied, Simon replied, "I need to knock out a few high-intensity exercises. Things that involve moving around with extra weight."

"So," Candice started, "where should I start?"

"Leg curls first," Simon answered, "regular, then reverse. After that, head over to leg presses, then finally squats."

"Will do, sweety." Candice responded. "See you in a few," she said as she winked at her son and sauntered away, rolling her hips as much as possible.

***

Simon struggled through every one of his exercises. He had begun with a couple of minutes with a jump rope, just to get his heart pumping, and then grabbed one of the medicine balls from a nearby rack. Along a tall section of the wall, there were some padded square tiles with heights marked every six inches. Simon would drop down into a squat, and then launch himself back into a standing position and toss the medicine ball at various heights. He tried to mix it up and give himself various targets to hit, but he was unable to accurately toss the medicine ball to any of the markers he had intended.

'Not a good sign. I'm getting worn out almost immediately.' "Huff. Huff." Simon found himself sucking in a tremendous amount of air as he tried to catch his breath. 'I feel like I'm getting worse. God, I don't know how I'm going to do this.'

His back was getting tight and the neckline of his sleeveless workout tee was already darkening from sweat. With each launch of the medicine ball, his face turned a bright red and a blue vein bulged in each bicep.

"Huff. Huff." Simon panted. 'Screw it. I'll just toss the ball. As long as I can get it in the air, that's good enough.'

After about fifteen minutes, and a few breaks in between, Simon had let the medicine ball fall to the ground with no intention of continuing that particular exercise. To some onlookers, it may have appeared impressive that he was able to maintain that physicality for that length of time, but to him it was a failed attempt.

'Fuck me.' He scolded himself. 'How's Mom doing?'

Simon scanned the gym, looking for his mother, and finally found her heading over to the leg press machine.

'She must have finished with the curls then', Simon thought.

Just as Candice had reached her destination, she was approached by two hulking studs who complimented her form and figure.

'Ha ha', Simon laughed to himself. 'I knew it.'

Simon watched his mother as she playfully thanked them for their compliment and smiled. Shortly after, he saw Candice point in his direction. He quickly averted his gaze, trying to pretend like he wasn't watching, and walked over to a series of weighted bags that looked like longer duffle bags. Without looking back up, he heard a high-pitched giggle followed by a, "I'm really sorry, but thank you."

'That's a shame. Mom should make new friends. And...it's only fair.' Simon thought to himself.

Simon finally selected an eighty pound bag and hoisted it over his left shoulder. Then, he walked to the end of the empty row and plopped the bag onto the ground. Steadying his stance, he picked the bag back up and secured it over his right shoulder. After he walked to the opposite end of the row, he dropped the bag again and repeated that process over and over.

It was a grueling workout, and the unpopularity of that style of workout explained why Simon had the section to himself. The muscles in his legs, back, abs, shoulders, and arms were burning as muscle groups all over his body were activated.

"Aaaaaarrrrgh!" Simon grunted. "Huff. Huff. Huff. 'Just keep going. Just keep going. Just keep going.' He repeated to himself over and over again, almost endlessly. 'The real race is going to be a hundred times harder than this.' "Hnnnnngh! Huff."

Another fifteen minutes, and several more breaks later, Simon collapsed in the middle of the aisle with the bag discarded to his right side. Sweat dripped from his red face onto the mat. His shirt was soaked, and his arms and legs shook as he tried to stand back up.

'I don't know what made me think I could do this. I worked out too hard in a short amount of time, and now my body is breaking down.' Simon reasoned.

With one last dip, Simon bent down and grabbed the weighted bag by a handle on the end. As he dragged the bag along the floor back to where he had first picked it up, he looked over to his mother who was doing some light squats on the Smith machine.

As Candice came up from her squat, Simon marveled at her as her serratus exterior flexed and tightened. He admired his mother's transformation, as well as her new found confidence. 'Fucking Hell, Mom. You look twice as good as any girl half your age.'

Candice's progress was frequently interrupted by a new fan. A beach blonde kid who, 'looks barely out of high school', Simon thought, tried his luck at courting the woman who was old enough to be his own mother. To allow his mother some freedom, Simon feigned ignorance again and went to the back wall to where the large free weights were.

'Focus. Just one more to go.'

***

"Ten...eleven...twelve..."

BAM!

Simon dropped the trap bar loaded with three forty-five pound weights on each side down onto the rubber flooring. Even with the impact cushioned, the sound reverberated throughout the gym.

"Need a spot?"

Simon whipped his head to the direction of a familiar voice.

"Mo...hey, what's going on?" Simon greeted his mother as he stepped out of the hexagonal bar. 'I never know how friendly she's going to be in public. Best not to call her "Mom."'

Sluuurp. Kiss. Kiss. Smack.

A daring move on Candice's part as she pressed herself into the chest of her masculine son and locked her mouth onto his.

"Mmmmmmmmmm." Candice moaned into her forbidden lover.

In what seemed like a well-practiced oral dance, Candice and Simon locked lips and swapped spit as they fought over each other's bottom lip to suck on.

Slurrrp.

"Haha, you're all sweaty." Candice said sweetly as she licked her lips and rubbed her son's neck and chest. As they separated, a single strand of saliva still connected their puffy lips.

"Sorry, I'm a bit gross," Simon replied.

"Scoff. That's never bothered me before." Candice fired back. "I hope I'm not embarrassing you, acting like a complete whore in public." She spoke in a low tone.

"Only if it doesn't bother you that it really turns me on." Simon replied, unable to keep a devilish grin from spreading across his face.

Candice, cradled in her son's arms, looked up at him with a very smoky expression accentuated with some very explicit "do me" eyes. "Are you about done here, sweety?"

"Sigh." Simon exhaled. "Yeah, I think so. I don't think I have much left in the tank. It's probably a good idea if I just rest until the race."

"Well, let's get home, cleaned up, and I'll make you feel really relaxed." Candice smiled and whispered to her stallion. "If you'd like, I'll make it so you won't want to move for days."

***

"Make sure you're using hot water," Candice ordered. "None of those cold showers you're always taking."

When Candice and Simon arrived back home, both made a "B line" for Candice's master bedroom and stripped before entering her large bath. While Candice was busy collecting the hastily strewn clothes, Simon was getting the shower ready.

"The water's fine, Mom." Simon answered. "Besides, I'm pretty sure it'll feel hot in no time."

"I'm serious Simon." Candice asserted. Before joining her son, she opened the window nearest her bed to preemptively air out the room. As she entered her bathroom--not even bothering to close the door--she gazed at her herculean son, ripped with muscle on top of muscle, as he let the shower water wash over him and cleanse his skin of grime and sweat. "Mmmm, now that's a man right there," Candice thought out loud.

"Huh?" Simon was distracted by the soothing powers of the water, and didn't even notice his spectator.

"Relax Simon. And let 'Mommy' wash you." Candice ordered with heat and lust in her voice.

It didn't take long for Simon to fall under the spell of his mother's caress. As her soapy hands glided over his rigid body, they left trails of pleasure and gave him goosebumps, even in the hot water. She raked her nails over his nipples, which made him jump and bite his bottom lip as he moaned.

'He's into nipple play now,' Candice thought as she played with her son's increasingly hardening nubs. 'Good to know.'

Candice continued to rake her nails down Simon's body, making sure to trace every pronounced contour of his sexy abs. As her hands reached his root, she slid her right hand beneath his package and cupped his heavy balls.

Plap!

Simon's cock had been slowly erecting and bobbing while scrubbed by his mother, but upon fondling his nuts, it excited his member and surged with growth until it smacked against Candice's thigh. She licked her lips as she watched the water bounce off his stiffening staff; it was made all the more appetizing to her as it glistened in the bright light.

"Simon," Candice called to her son in her soft, high-pitched, girly voice, "there's something I want to try. I've wanted to try this, well...since forever." Her voice wavered and cracked.