Slut Son Ch. 09 - Last Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This must be serious. She looks nervous. You'd think after everything we've done together she'd be over that.' Simon rationalized in his head.

Candice took a deep breath and continued, "I've never been able to do this with anyone. Not even your father. I've never been able to ask anyone, but...you and I have been through so much. We've become so close, closer than I ever imagined we would be."

Simon placed his right index finger and thumb around his mother's chin, and lifted her head up to meet his gaze. "Mom, whatever it is, you can tell me."

Candice mustered her courage, "I've always wanted to...pee on my lover."

A giant grin spread across Simon's face.

"What?" Candice asked nervously. "What is it?"

"Nothing." Simon replied simply. 'Actually, I'm kinda relieved.'

Simon caresses his mother's shaking body, and then kneels down in front of his mother-goddess. Canice moved slowly to straddle his broad, manly chest. As she squatted, he had the perfect close-up view of his mother's beautiful, bare vagina. With her fingers, she parted her folds and revealed the glistening pink walls of her inner chamber. He saw her wet membranes move as she clenched and loosened her muscles, trying to relax enough to release the flow from her very full bladder.

For a moment, there was a brief spurt of faint yellow, almost clear, liquid. Then another. And then, suddenly, the full force of Candice's urine stream jetted forth from her delicate womanhood. There was a hiss as it flowed from her tiny urethra, and the thin, intense stream hit with surprising force against Simon's upper chest.

"Of fuck, that's hot! Burning hot! Against my skin! Keep going!" Simon begged as the humiliation of being covered in piss sent him to new heights. It splashed around his neck and shoulders and sprayed his face.

Gulp. Gulp. Gulp. Gulp. Simon opened his mouth to catch the sharp spray and swallowed mouthful after mouthful.

Candice's urine kept on coming. Simon let it splash into his hands, and rubbed it all over his face and hair. The full force of her pissing lasted more than a minute before it finally subsided. As the last few drops trickled out, Simon thirstily put his lips on her hot slit and lapped every drop he could.

"Oh fuck! Aaaah! Aaaaaaah!" Candice shrieked in ecstasy. Her pussy had begun to spasm as her son sucked harder on her hole, and forced his tongue deeper into her sweet canal. "Sweety! Sweety, there's no more!" 'His tongue! I can feel it wiggling around. It's squirming deeper inside!'

Sluurrrp! Sluurrrp! Sluurrrp! Gulk! Gulk!

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! Simon! SIMON! I'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUM!" Candice panted and humped herself raw on her son's face until...

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSHHH!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" Candice's orgasmic scream shook the shower.

Simon's eyes widened as his mouth and throat filled with strong savory nectar. Pussy cum flooded his body with such force and volume, that it filled his lungs and shot out of his nose.

"GURK! GURK! COUGH!" Despite the hacking and coughing, Simon kept his face firmly planted on his mother's sex.

"Oh sweety! Sweety! Stop! You're drowning!" Candice frantically pushed her son away.

"Cough. Cough. Fuck, Mom. Cough. I gotta admit, that was hot." Simon said with a smile as he collapsed on all fours and spat his mother's cum from his lungs.

"I'm so sorry, sweety." Candice knelt down to comfort her choking son. "It just...it just came on so fast. The way you were writhing, and accepting my...piss. I didn't expect it to turn me on so much."

Once Simon caught his breath, "ha ha, I loved it. I'd be up to do it again."

Candice rubbed her son's broad back, "next time we shower together, for sure."

***

Candice washed her son's body again despite his protests that "dirtier was better." Hardly a punishment for her as she massaged and traced every indent and ridge of her son's newly transformed hulking body. Once satisfied with their cleanliness, Candice thoroughly rinsed their bodies and led her son out of the stall. After Candice's smooth skin, and Simon's rough body was towel dried, Simon cradled his mother in his arms and carried her to her bed.

Posing on her bed like an Egyptian queen, Candice rubbed her thighs together and lightly stroked her breasts with her right hand in nervous anticipation.

Simon inhaled deeply. "Mmmmm, oh mother. You look delicious." He licked his lips and crawled on the bed. He carefully took his time as he licked his mother's smooth twitching legs.

"Oh Simon," Candice cooed. "The heat from your body, it's setting my kitty on fire."

Simon's grin would have impressed the Cheshire cat, "I can see a steady stream already. You must be really turned on."

"Aaaah. Aaah. Oh yes. Every touch. Every brush against my skin as you snake up my body. Mmmmmmmm, oh sweety, I can't take it anymore." Candice moaned and writhed when she felt her son's strong hands palm her thighs and spread her legs apart.

"Sniiiiiiif." Simon inhaled the strong scent of his mother's horny sex. He felt his brain tingle as thought, rationale and reason were replaced with an unquenchable thirst for lust and pussy cum. "I'm going to drink your body dry." Simon declared in a very deep throaty tone.

Candice bit her lip. "Oh Simon, my entire body is for you."

Simon drove his nose into his mother's mons pubis (mound?). With every intake of his mother's scent, his focus diluted to one thought, 'drink cum, drink cum.' His tongue darted out and massaged the sensitive zones on each side of her clit, while he ran his thumbs up and down her moist folds.

Slurp. Slurp. Slurp.

Candice arched her back and bucked her legs. "Oh Simon. Simon! Oh my god! You're shooting spasms up my spine!"

"Gulp. Fuck you taste so good. Your flavor...slurp...it's so strong. Your pussy, it's like...the sweetest thing I've ever tasted." Simon's face was already covered in his mother's sweet syrupy solution.

Simon devoured the mature pussy before him. He explored every fold, savored every spurt and drop. Every gulp, every slurp and swallow, warmed his insides like a shot of fine Whiskey.

Pish. Pish. Candice's quivering quim shot short bursts of squirt against her son's neck and chest. A mere preamble to the insurmountable volume her body was preparing to release when she suddenly stopped her son's oral worshiping.

"Simon. Sweety. Hah hah. Stop for a moment." Candice panted.

"Is everything okay?" Simon worried.

"Aaah. Aaah. Oh yes. In...incredible. It's just...I just thought of something." Candice gently rubbed her son's head and then slid out from under him. "Wait here for a sec," Candice said as she rolled to her right side off the bed. "In fact," Candice paused on her way to her closet, "lie on your back with your head facing the foot of the bed."

Simon did as he was instructed, but he couldn't help but watch his mother's every movement. The closet contained a stash of some of her more exotic sex toys. More than making Simon curious, it made him nervous.

"This one should do it." Candice said as she returned with a long flopping pink instrument in her left hand. She retrieved a very large bottle of gel from her nightstand and tossed it in her right hand. "And we're going to need this."

"Umm, Mom..." Simon stammered.

"Don't worry sweety, not all of this is for you. Yet." Candice winked, which did nothing to quell Simon's fears.

With a youthful giddiness, Candice hopped up onto the bed and straddled her son's legs.

"That's, uh...double-ended dildo, isn't it?" Simon asked nervously.

"Mmm hmm." Candice answered as she licked one end of the phallus.

Simon grabbed his mother by her hips and wiggled beneath her. 'She's going to fuck me with it. For sure.' "Have you ever used one on anybody?"

Candice smiled and fought back a laugh. "Of course, sweety. Only with one other person though."

"Wait! Don't tell me," Simon frowned, "Dad?" Candice simply smiled as she let her drool drip down the pink shaft. "You and Dad did...'stuff' like this?"

"You want to know what the sex was like with your father?" Candice looked puzzled.

"Actually, yes." Simon replied to his own surprise as well. "It might...you know...make me feel a little better if I knew he went through something like this too."

Candice leaned in and spoke slowly in a low tone. "Your father gave himself entirely to me. Every need. Every whim." She pressed her mouth to Simon's ear, "and every hole."

"GULP!" Simon didn't respond. He merely gave the loudest hard-swallow of his life.

Squeeeeeeeze. "Can't be too generous with this." Candice commented as she squeezed the bottle in her hand. Simon suspected it was lube, but he was expecting a more watery consistency but it was more viscous and hardly ran at all. For the most part, it held it's shape as a substantial blob sat on the end in Candice's hand. "Looks sticky, right? Trust me, we want this to stay in place. Don't worry, this stuff gets incredibly slick with just a hint of moisture."

'Still not feeling any better about this.' Simon thought to himself.

Candice closed the cap on the lube and tossed to her side on the bed. Then, she grabbed the gelled end of the phallus and aimed it at her son's ass. "Here, lift your legs for me real quick," Candice instructed as she changed her position to between his legs. Simon had barely bent his knees when he felt his mother slide underneath him and prop his legs on her shoulders. "You're going to feel a warming sensation, and a lot of pressure, but try to relax."

Squeeelch. Swell.

Candice wedged the helmet of the fake pink cock against her son's anus. Simon clenched and his hole was unyielding.

"I need you to relax sweety." Candice demanded.

"Haah. Haah. I'm trying...nnnnnnnnngh...it's just that...haaaah...I've never had anything bigger than a few fingers and some prostate toys." Simon grunted and groaned as his mother applied even more pressure and had begun twisting and cork-screwing the dildo.

"Deep breath for me." Candice instructed.

"Breath." Simon closed his eyes and filled his chest

"And let it out."

"SIGH." Releasing his breath slowly, Simon focused on the muscles in his body and was able to let go of all tension.

POP!

"Oh fuck!" Simon shouted when he felt his ass swell and expand around the head of the toy.

"Congrats sweety! You got it in." Candice responded very excitedly.

"Wow! That feels like a lot." Simon said huffing a little.

"Haha," Candice laughed, "that's just the head. Another deep breath, and mommy's going to give you one more push."

"HHNNNNNNNNNN!" Simon's groan filled the bedroom, and if he had been paying attention to the open window, probably could have been heard from outside the house.

"Not bad, not bad." Candice encouraged her son. "Probably got about four inches in."

"Really?" Simon asked incredulously. "I feel so full. Fuck me, is that what I've been doing to girls?"

"Don't act like you don't love it." Candice teased. She released Simon's legs and straddled his body once again. After picking up the bottle of gel lube, she gave it another heavy SQUEEZE and coated her left hand in a large dollop. "And now, just going to spread some of this on the other end," Candice commented as she gave the other end of the pink dildo a thick sticky coating. There was still some excess left in her hand, so she reached behind her and massaged the gel into her own tight backdoor hole. "Now, the fun part."

As Candice raised herself higher over her son's body, Simon grabbed his cock firmly at the base and pointed it straight up towards his mother's heavenly hole.

"Yes, sweety. Just like that. Gotta get everything lined up." Candice's voice was strained as she balanced herself on her heels and positioned herself just atop the crown of her son's rigid pussy destroyer.

Sliiiiiiip.

Juicy, wet noises of a mature woman's salivating love tunnel swallowing a young stud's pulsing pole rang throughout the room. Her beautiful, dainty, pussy lips were spread wide to accommodate the object of its desire.

"GASP! Oooooooh my god!" Candice moaned out as she slid down the first third of the thick veiny shaft. "Sssssssss, yes. Oh god I'm getting so full." Candice hissed. "Here sweety, hold me for a sec." Candice tipped forward and with significantly more ease, she slipped her end of the dildo past her anal ring. "Mmmmmmmmm," Candice bit her lip and rolled her head from side-to-side. "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! Mmmm, oh Simon, you're double penetrating mommy."

"Are you okay, Mom?" Simon asked concernedly.

"Haa! Haa! Y...yes. I'm fine. I have to go slow at first." Candice panted.

Schlop. Schlop. Schlop.

Candice kept a slow rhythm as she descended down half of her son's monstrous meat stick.

"Gaah! Aaah! Aaah! I can feel...I can feel them rubbing together. My petite body...stuffed...they're so big."

"Mom! Haa! Haa! I can feel it too." Simon writhed and fought a powerful urge to buck violently into his mother. "The dildo in your ass...it's rubbing the head of my cock."

Schlop. Schlop. Schlop.

Simon held tight onto his mother's body, but she still controlled the pace as she eased herself up and down the poles like a hungry whore.

"You should see this, Mom. Your pussy. Your ass. They're being pulled out like a sleeve." The lewd display of his mother taking two large insertions served only to make Simon harder and thicker.

"Yes, sweety! Yes!" Candice cried out. "Haah! Haah! I want these cocks to destroy my pussy. Destroy my ass!"

Schlop. Schlop. Schlop.

"Are you getting bigger?" Candice kept her eyes tightly closed and savored the sensations thundering through her body. "Yes! Yes! I can feel it. Oh fuck I can feel it! It'scomingit'scomingit'scoming!"

"Are you going to cum, Mom? Are you going to cum on my cock? Cum with that thing stuffing your ass?" Simon taunted.

"AAAAAAYAAAAAH! IT'SCOMING! IT'SCOMING! FUCK SIMON I CAN'T STOP! I CAN'T STOP! I HAVE TO FUCK MYSELF HARD!"

PLOP! PLOP! PLOP!

As if possessed, Candice had begun to slam her body down onto her son's pelvis. Their slick wet sexes created a slapping symphony that drowned out their uncontrollable moaning and cries of exhilaration.

"HARDER!" Candice screamed. PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! "HARDER!" The bulge in Candice's abdomen swelled and thickened as she forced more and more of her son's cock, and the pink dildo, into her sopping orifices. "I'M GONNA CUM ALL OVER MY SON'S COCK! MY SON'S COCK! A DILDO IN MY ASS! I'M GOING TO FUCKING CUM ALL OVER HIM!!"

PIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSHHH!

Burning hot squirt jettisoned from Candice's spasming pussy and sharply struck Simon's stomach and splashed all over his balls..

"FUCKING SQUIRT ALL OVER ME!" Simon encouraged his mother. "I CAN'T TAKE IT, I WANT YOUR CUM!"

PIIIIIIISSSSSSHH!

Candice leaned back and aimed the next shot at her son's chest. Simon happily took his mother's forbidden nectar and caught what he could in his gaping mouth.

"God you taste so good!" Simon proclaimed as he licked his lips. "More! MORE!"

"I...AAH AAH...I can't stop. I need...to fuck more. I need more cock!" Candice said between breaths.

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

Candice had become a wild woman. She bucked and thrashed, whipped her hair in the hair, clawed at her son's chest, and used every bit of her pelvic muscles to milk Simon's swelling donkey dong. "FUCKING FABULOUS! HARD...LONG...BIG FUCKING DICK! SLAMMING MOMMY'S PUSSY! I CAN'T STOP RIDING THIS MONSTER! YES!"

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

"Haah! Haah! You're going crazy, Mom! I've never seen you like this." There was panic in Simon's voice. For the first time, his mother was fucking him so hard their bodies were being lifted off the bed.

"AAAAAHH! AAAAAAHHHH! I'VE NEVER HAD A RIDE AS GOOD AS THIS!" Candice belted out at the top of her lungs. "AAAAHH!! YOUR COCK! IT'S SO HOT! IT'S BURNING INSIDE ME!"

Simon clenched his teeth and dug his hands into Candice's thighs. He held on for dear life as the voracious violent vixen jerked and bounced on top of him. "OH YES SWEETY! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!"

"Mom! MOM! Slow down! It's too much!" Simon winced. He would have liked to hold off his orgasm indefinitely, but having his insatiable cock-craving mother ride him in the most insane manner sent his semen packed balls into overdrive. "The dildo! In my ass! It's hitting...AAAAAARGH!...just the right spot!"

SCHLOP! SCHLOP!

"NNNNNNNNGGH! SO DEEP! PUSH IT DEEPER! D...DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!"

"I CAN'T TAKE IT! IT'STOOMUCHIT'STOOMUCHIT'STOOMUCH!" Simon's face was beet red and his fingers sunk into his mother's flesh. "I'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUM!"

"YES! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE MOMMY ALL THAT HEALTHY SPUNK!" Candice was being as loud as possible.

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

"AAAAAAAAARRGH!!" Simon arched his spine, threw his head back, and screamed to the world, "I'M CUMMING!"

SPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRT!

Cum surged into Candice's body. She writhed and ground her pussy hard onto her son's root as her entire cavity was filled with thick manly ball cream.

"💕OH YES! YOUR MOTHER'S A WHORE FOR YOU CUM! FILL THIS DIRTY WHORE WITH ALL YOUR FILTHY SPUNK RIGHT NOW!💕"

SPUUUUUUUURT!

"IT'S TOO MUCH! I HAVE SO MUCH CUM IT HURTS!" A tear escaped Simon's right lid as his cum-chute expanded beyond what was possible from his recent salvo.

"OH SWEETY! I'M ALREADY SO FULL!" Candice said as her cum-filled stomach ballooned out making her appear several months pregnant. "HOLD ON SIMON! KEEP CUMMING FOR MOMMY!" As she raised herself up and slid off the semen spewing cannon, the veiny texture scraped and scrubbed her walls and set her g-spot on fire, causing another PIIIIIIIISSSSH!

Simon felt a combination of cool air and hot spray against the exposed areas of his sensitive shaft. Releasing his mother was cumming all over his cock, a large SPUUUURT discharged from his taxed swollen slit.

POP! Candice released Simon's mammoth trunk from the grip of her tight cunny. She sat between his legs and held the still firing cannon between her mature breasts and let her face and chest be painted with her son's pure white baby-batter.

"Try to relax, sweety. And keep on cumming!" Candice ordered.

'Easier said than done.' Simon thought to himself.

Shortly after, Simon felt a familiar pressure at his ass. What should have been obvious, he realized too late that his mother was stuffing the long pink dildo even further into his ass.

SCHLOP! SCHLOP!

"AAAAAHH! MOM! MOM! IT'S SO DEEP!" Simon cried out.

"Sweety, is it too much?" Candice asked, legitimately concerned.

Experiencing new found bliss, Simon completely missed his mother's question. "K...KEEP...KEEP FUCKING MY ASS!" The demand shocked even Simon. "POUND MY ASS! A LITTLE HARDER! DEEPER!" He sobbed.

PLUNGE! SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP!

SPUUUURT!

"So much cum!" Candice praised her son as layer after layer of hot filthy spunk coated the front of her body. She could feel her skin tingle and tighten as the globular lotion seeped into her pores, staining her forever.