Slut Son Ch. 09 - Last Workout

Story Info
Candice helps Simon with one more workout before the race.
10.5k words
4.67
11.7k
20

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomGuardi
DomGuardi
302 Followers

Disclaimer

All characters are 18 years of age or older, of sound mind, and able to consent. Any characters, or situations, depicting real-life people or events are purely coincidental. This story contains strong sexual themes, including: unrealistic anatomy, fellatio, cunnilingus, exaggerated volumes of male and female ejaculate, distended abdomens, anal and vaginal penetration, double-penetration, prostate massage, and unprotected sex without resulting in pregnancy or disease. This story is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used as justification for the pursuit of acting out any fantasies or fetishes reflected in this story. Please...enjoy yourself.

Author's Notes

Back in chapter four I referred to Brigit's and Candice's middle sister as "Nikki." I have since updated my character sheets and plot flow chart but had forgotten about that reference to her in a previous chapter (rookie mistake). In this chapter, she is referenced as "Aunt Ams." So, in order to maintain some continuity, and integrity, her full name is Amarosa ("Ams") Nicole Ball.

******

♫ Previously on Slut Son ♫

An inside look at The Cocktail Hour where the self-proclaimed leader of the neighborhood's most devious and salacious women solidified her position by offering up two sex-slaves as tributes for their entertainment. She began by whoring out her male trophy as a living dildo and lick-box. After the guests had their fill, she brought out a sex-crazed bimbo accented in pink to demonstrate how to properly take a horse-sized dick.

Chapter 9 - The Last Workout

Schlop. Schlop. Schlop.

"Hnnnnnnnng. Oooooooooooh my god." Simon Memphis, a young man turned deviant and sex-addict by his aunt and mother, cried out in low, lust drunk tones.

Simon was propped up on his bed with his back resting against the headboard. His muscular legs were spread wide as his mother, Candice, laid on her stomach between them and serviced her son's impressive manhood. Her left hand massaged and tugged on his heavy ball bag sending shivers up and down his spine, while her right middle and ring fingers slid in and out of his well-greased back door.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuhh fuuuuuuuuck..." Simon continued to moan as his mother finger-fucked him slow and deep in the ass.

Simon had his eyes shut and rolled his head from side-to-side. His arms rested at his sides comfortably; his body remained relaxed and aroused and he kept his focus on resisting the temptation to stroke his massive fuck stick. It rested on his stomach, cradled in the center contour on his abs, and every time he flexed his groin it would rise up from his body, and then fall with a SLAP against his smooth skin.

"Am I doing this right, sweety?" Candice asked.

"Haha," Simon chuckled, "can't you tell?

Simon didn't have to see to know how well his mother was stimulating his prostate. He could feel a thick syrupy coating of warm pre-ejaculate coating his upper abs and sides. It rolled down his ribcage in rivulets before dripping onto his bed. Three towels had been placed underneath him and he was still soaking through to his sheets. A larger flow made its way around his spewing tower and covered his sack. Candice had creatively used the abundant seminal fluid as a natural lube to keep her son comfortable as she plundered his tight wet ass.

Schlop. Schlop. Schlop.

"It's ruining my bed though." Simon pretended to complain.

"I can wash the sheets. Just relax and keep making that delicious honey for me, sweety."

Schlop. Schlop. Schlop.

Copious amounts of salty syrup coated Candice's face when she plowed into her son's nutsack. She happily smeared his soaked balls all around leaving a glistening facial mask.

"You can always sleep in my bed." Candice suggested in a low voice.

"Hnnnnnnnng! And...hah hah hah...ruin your brand new bed while I'm at it?" Simon moaned.

"Mmmmmm. Sluuuuurp. SMACK! Wouldn't be the first time I went to bed with your cum all over me." Candice replied with a playful wink.

"I know I always feel better...hnnnnng oh my god that's good...with your pussy cum all over my body." Simon moaned.

"Well sweety GULP I plan on drinking all day to give you a fresh shower before bed." Candice had helped herself to the nourishing fluids her son was producing.

Candice then grabbed the base of her son's cock tightly, and with her right hand she shoved her ring and middle fingers deep into his erogenous canal and held her fingers there deep inside him.

"OH FUCK MOM! OH FUCK RIGHT THERE!" Simon cried out in sweet agony.

"Your ass is on fire my son. And I can feel your prostate vibrating." Candice said in a very high pitched and excitable voice. "How does it feel when I do this?"

"OH GOD!" Simon's eyes shot open and he lifted his head off the headboard. "What the fuck is that?"

"Hehe." Candice couldn't contain her giggling. "Just rapidly tapping your little p-spot with my fingers."

"That's too good. Oh god it's gonna make me cum. It's gonna make me cum." Simon's words came out very breathy.

Shirk. Shirk. Shirk. Shirk. Shirk. Shirk. Shirk. Shirk.

Candice increased her pace, and her well lubricated fingers pumping her son's most neglected pleasure spot filled the room with wet erotic noises.

"HAAAH! HAAH! HAAH! I'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUM! SHIT MOM! IF YOU KEEP FUCKING MY ASS I'M GONNA CUM ALL OVER MYSELF!" Simon's cries of forbidden ecstasy could be heard all throughout the entire house.

Simon's proclamation provided no warning for Candice as she witnessed the all too familiar tightening of her son's balls. Immediately after, she caught sight of his semen chute along the underside of his rigid studly cock bulge outwards as if a good ball was racing towards the only known exit.

SWELL!

"Save that cum for me!" Candice insisted, but she was too late reaching his ballooning head.

SPUUUUUURT!

A thick gooey volley of cream burst from Simon's monstrous phallus.

"Oh god my fa...glurk." Simon was a casualty of his own friendly-fire.

"No sweety!" Candice had lifted herself up and grabbed his purple helmeted soldier with her left hand and pulled it towards her face.

SPUUUUURT!

Simon's second volley struck his mother square in the face. "Yes! Oh yes! God I love my son's cream! It's so thick and strong!"

SPUUUUURT!

Another thick glob shot from the veiny python and that time Candice caught it in her mouth.

"Glurk...guk guuurgle glurk. Gulp!" Candice was well-practiced in taking her son's seed--in any orifice--and savored the strong flavor and tingly sensations as such the forbidden solution filled her stomach.

SPUUUURT!

A final pearly white ribbon splashed against Candice's neck and chest, and cascaded down the front of her body.

"Oh my sweet son mmmmm," Candice moaned as she licked her lips, "you make your mother so happy."

"That...haah haah haah...was incredible mom." Simon spoke weakly. "I've...huff huff...never been made to feel that good."

"Glad you enjoyed that sweety." Candiced said as she smeared the gooey contents around her face and neck. "You deserved something special after working so hard." She positioned herself on her knees and sat between her son's massive legs. 'His cock...it doesn't seem to be going down. Is this from massaging his prostate?' "Are you all set for your big race?"

"Ehh...if I'm being honest, no. I was actually hoping to get in one more workout before Saturday." Simon replied. "'Waves Gym' has a special deal for resort employees, so I was gonna head over there later today."

"Do you mind if I join you?" Candice asked. "I feel like maybe I could benefit from using some of the machines."

"Of course, absolutely." Simon assured his mother. "You know, I noticed you're using the treadmill more. Any reason?" Simon wondered.

"I've been watching you workout like crazy, you really inspired me and I decided I wanted to get in shape." Candice replied.

"Good for you Mom. Really. That's fantastic. If you don't mind, let me get a good look at your progress." Simon said as he flashed his mother a huge excitable smile.

"Anything for you," Candice replied as she scooted back towards the foot on the bed. She raised herself up on her knees and posed for her Adonis son. She began with simple poses, she raised her arms up to show off her biceps, and then extended her arms in front of her body to roll and flex her shoulders, but her son's favorite pose was when she leaned back and pulled her arms behind her head and flexed her abs.

"My god, Mom. You look amazing." Simon said excitedly as he surveyed his mother's transformed physique. "Look how defined your serratus is," he said as he traced an index finger along the tight grouping muscles over her ribcage and down to her obliques. "Mmmm," Simon licked his lips, "your core. It draws my eyes down to your delicately tight pussy."

"Hehe, stop that sweety." Having someone tenderly trace the valleys and contours of her newly acquired muscle definition caused Candice to giggle uncontrollably.

"Oh wow." Simon responded as his eyes were fixed on his mother's now flat stomach. "You've even got a nice little four-pack going here."

"Ha ha. Well, it disappears as soon as I stop flexing." Candice explained with modesty.

"You've still got some nice contours Mom," Simon said as he leaned forward and kissed the subtle defining line running down the middle of his mother's stomach. "I can't wait to trace every single one with my tongue. And flexed or not, I really like the shape of your thighs. You've got a nice 'tear drop' shape." As he grabbed the tops of her thighs, he felt her flinch and flex. "Can you turn around?"

"Happy to," Candice giggled.

As Candice's rear was facing her son, she rocked her hips from side-to-side.

"Equally impressive." Simon responded lustfully. "Your ass has so much more lift now."

"What was wrong with my ass before?" Candice teased.

"Absolutely nothing. Mmmm," Simon's voice was deep and throaty as he pressed his body into his mother's back and moaned into her ear. Candice could feel the salty contents on his chest smear across her skin.

Simon's hands snaked their way around to his mother's front, and he placed a firm grip over his mother's soft cum-covered breasts. He kneaded his fingers into her tender flesh and massaged the slick semen into her creamy skin. She gave a slight shiver as she thought about how her own son's cum was soaking into her most maternal features; forever staining her once innocent body in the most grotesque and taboo of acts.

Simon then backed up for a mere moment in order to give his mother a Spank! "Mmmmm, you're absolutely fantastic," he said softly as he lifted his right hand again for a few more playful spanks.

Spank. Spank.

"Ha ha," Simon laughed to himself. "Barely a jiggle. I can't wait to feel how tight your ass is now."

"Mmm, do you prefer my ass over my wet pussy?" Candice asked.

"Absolutely not." Simon answered immediately. "Your pussy is perfection," he purred and gripped Candice's bust even tighter, "it's Heaven, it's bliss, it's a drug that I never want to stop. I want to be addicted to you forever."

In his lust, Simon collected more creamy spunk in his palms and massaged the strong fragrant lotion into his mother's stomach, then down over her hips, and finally into her perfectly rounded dense glutes.

Shlick. Shlick. Shlick.

The noise of Simon rubbing his messy dick between his mother's tight buns echoed throughout the bedroom. With every descent, he moved lower and lower until the head of his still erect soldier felt the heat of his mother's mature cunt.

"Oh? Sweety, you don't need to rest?" Candice asked sweetly.

"Nnnnng. No, the way you milked my prostate, I still feel like I need to cum."

"Mmmmmmm, go ahead sweety. Use mommy's pussy then." Candice cooed as she rolled her hips forward trying to give her dominant son a better angle. "I want you to use me as your personal cum dump."

Her words had cast a spell on him, Simon dipped his body even lower and pushed forward until he felt his goo-covered head touch the velvety softness of his mother's wet opening.

Spurt.

A spew of precum poured from the veiny cannon and doused the pink opening hovering above.

"Mmmm, relax sweety." Candice said softly as she ground her waiting cunt against her son. "I can tell you're excited by how much is running down my legs."

"Sorry Mom, but everything about your body gets me hot. I just lose all control." Simon explained.

"Aww, that must be very frustrating," Candice teased. "You'll have to take it out on my body."

Slip. SWELL!

"Gasp! Oh my god sweety." Candice blurted out as she felt her lips part to accommodate the thick intruder. "You're so big. Mmmm, that's my addiction. I love getting stuffed by your fat cock. I love feeling my body expand around your massive manhood. I'm not satisfied until I feel completely full."

"Hnnnnnng!" Simon grunted as he pushed half of his rock solid mast into his mother's juicy tunnel. "Haa...haa...fuck I love how your pussy feels." He panted with his sweaty forehead resting between Candice's shoulder blades.

Spurt. What precum could escape through the seal of a dainty pussy swallowing a rigid cock, trickled down Simon's shaft and dripped off his heavy balls.

"It's too much. You're too much! Fuck Mom your pussy feels so fucking good!" Simon praised his mother as his fingers dug into her wide hips.

"Oh yes sweety! Fill me up! Give me that big fucking cock!" Candice moaned as she rocked against her massive lover.

Schlop. Schlop. Schlop.

Simon kept a steady rhythm as he pumped into his mother's salivating quim with only half his length.

"Mmmmmm...oh sweety. Give me that monster. All of it! Make my womb choke on your fat head!" Candice ordered.

'Fuck. She's always so good at the dirty talk. I can resist her.' Simon thought.

SCHLOP...PLAP!

Simon sunk his cock deep in Candice's loving cavern and his balls swung up slapped against her delicate clit. His raging erection was well lubed with several coats of seminal fluid, and Candice's pussy had been drenching her lips and legs since posing for her son.

"GAAAASP!" Upon feeling her body stuffed and organs reshaped, Candice filled her lungs with a deep breath and sucked in her stomach. Her leaner physique made her son's pussy-pounder bulge all the more through her abdomen. With her right hand, she grabbed the protrusion just below her diaphragm and teased Simon's already sensitive tip. "That's it sweety! Hah! Hah! Just like that! Yes! Yes!"

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

Candice's puffy mound and reddening clit were becoming thoroughly pummeled by her son's swinging swollen sack.

Quicker than usual, Simon turned into a raging banging beast. He would have liked to have kept a slower pace, but his new bodybuilder figure, coupled with his previous prostate massage, sent him to new heights and he quickly overwhelmed his mistress.

'Oh fuck! Of fuck! He's so strong. It's like he's lost control. His hands...they're digging into my body. I...I can't move!' Candice panicked in her head.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

'My son...he's so much stronger now. He's pounding into me so hard. I can feel it through my entire body..'

Candice's body rippled from her son's enthusiastic love-making. Astonishingly, she felt weak and empty whenever he pulled his forearm-sized love-stick from her body, but was instantly gratified when he plowed back into her. It was almost too late when she realized, "I'm losing my grip! AAH!" Her hands had slipped right off the comforter, but she was able to catch herself and performed something of a handstand at the foot of the bed. "Simon, sweety. You fucked me right off the mattress." She said with a ridiculous smile.

"Hah! Hah! Hah! Sorry Mom, but I can't stop. Hnnnng Aaah! It feels too good." Simon replied.

Simon ended up stepping off his bed, reaching around his mother's waist with his left arm, and lifting her entire body upright. Once she was successfully suspended by his thick pole, he switched his grip and supported her from under her thighs.

"Oh sweety. Oh my god. You're so strong. Lifting me up like that. Aaaaah! Aah! I'm completely at your mercy." Candice whimpered in a fake subservient tone.

PLOP! PLOP! PLOP!

Candice let her body go limp as waves of pleasure crashed through her body as her son lifted her nearly off his veiny trunk and then dropped her back down to the root. As her body smacked against his, she could feel the strength of his muscles as he took control.

"You're at my mercy, huh?" Simon teased.

"Oh yes! Yes, my son! Fuck me as long as you want! Fuck me until I pass out. Then keep fucking me until my holes are stuffed and over-flowing with your cum!" Candice replied in a high pitched tone.

"I can fuck you wherever I want, can't I?" Simon mocked.

"Haaaah! Haaaah! Haaaah!" Candice was unable to respond as with each successive PLOP was forcing the air out of her lungs.

"I think I want to fuck you infront of my window." Simon declared, trying to be bold and daring.

"No! Please Simon!" Candice pleaded. Although, there was hardly any sincerity in her voice. "Please! Don't put my slutty body on display! Our neighbors, they might see!"

"Please Mom. You're a fucking hot-ass milf with the body of a twenty year old pornstar. You should be naked, in public, every day. With a fat dick in your cunt and a giant dildo in your ass!" Simon spoke aggressively.

'Oh my, Simon. You're being so rough. So vulgar. I want more.' Candice thought.

"Haa! Haaa! If that's...aaah...what you want. Aaah! Aaah! I'll get naked in public for you. Nnnnn! I'll take a cock...ooooh fuck...wherever and however you want." Candice panted and moaned in clear view of anyone who had a view of the front of her house. The added excitement had the desired effect.

Piiish! Piiish! Piiish!

Short, quick, bursts of Candice's delicious spray splashed against Simon's window.

"Oh sweety! Simon! That feels good! Yes! Just like that! My body is being wrecked by hundreds of tiny orgasms."

"Fuck Mom! I can feel 'em. Hnnnng! Your pussy...it's vibrating up and down my cock!" Simon spoke through shut eyes and clenched teeth.

"That's because my body was made for sex." Candice said as she reached back with her right hand and grabbed her son by the back of his head. "Once I fall in love, my body can do anything."

Plop! Plop! Plop!

"It's...nnnng...fucking working. I've never felt anything this incredible." Simon was gone, completely lost in a haze of lust and depravity. "Your taste! Your scent! Haah! Haa! The feel of you wrapped around me. I'm..."

"A total slut?" Candice interrupted.

"Yes!" Simon replied.

"A total slut for your mother?" Candice continued.

"Fuck yes!" Simon answered with conviction.

"You want to be naked in public too. Don't you?" Candice asked.

"Uh huh." Was all Simon could muster.

Piish! Piish!

"Oooooh yeeeaahh! Keep going sweety! You want to fuck in public too." Candice suggested between squirts.

"Not just that." Simon answered. "I want to be fucking you. With tons of people around. Haah! Haah! Everyone turned on by your sexy body being fucked hard by my cock." Plop! Plop! Plop! "Everyone stroking. Fingering themselves. Just a sea of horny eyes watching a mother and son fuck with wild abandon."

DomGuardi
DomGuardi
302 Followers