Slut Son Ch. 10 - Rucksacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With perseverance, agony, and a whole lot of cursing, Simon survived the half-mile crawl and reached the next pylon.

"Get up! Get up! Go! Go! Go!" Event volunteers were shouting at the racers to get back up on their feet. Those who needed it, were helped to their feet and packs re-adjusted.

'Oh god, please let this be the last leg.' Simon desperately hoped.

Simon was in luck. All that was left was a one-and-a-half mile sprint to the finish. However, what the organizers assumed was going to be an easy last obstacle, turned out to be an unbearingly grueling mile. With his back aching, he could not keep himself upright to maintain proper running form. The iliotibial band in his right leg was howling from overcompensating during the crawl.

"HAAAAH! HAAAAH!" Simon's breathing was loud and harsh. The '1-2-3' rhythm that aided him in the beginning of the race was replaced with frantic deep breaths and swallows of air.

"Can't...HAAAH! HAAAH!...can't breathe." Simon choked on his own words as he tried to speak. "Just...just give up here. I...could...just lie down." He plagued himself over and over again with debilitating thoughts of quitting. "Fuck this!" "Not worth it!" "Bullshit!" "I hate running!" "Not an athlete anyway!"

Simon berated himself with self-deprecating comments over and over again. He was miserable. He was hard on himself. He hated himself for ever getting involved in the event. However, despite all the inward negativity, it did have one advantageous side-effect. it distracted him from his painful task and before he knew it, the finish line came into view.

'Oh thank god! It's almost over!' Simon celebrated silently. Even severely dehydrated, he could have cried at the realization that his torment would soon be over.

LUB DUB! LUB DUB! LUB DUB! Simon's heart pounded like a war drum in his ears.

"HUFF! HUFF! HUFF!" Simon's lungs burned in the heat. No matter how deep he tried to draw air, he could not catch his breath. His eyes quickly blurred from lack of oxygenated blood. His muscles burned and sweat flung from his body with each painful movement forward.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Fortunately, the harder wet sand provided better traction than the loose texture he ran on in the beginning, but Simon's hard stomping made a thunderous noise on the packed shore surface beneath him. Each plant shook his body and sent a sharp pain through his joints.

'Come on! Keep it up! If you do this...it'll be nothing but sleep and jacking off.' Simon bargained with his own body like it was a teenager who refused to do chores.

STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

150 feet.

STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

100 feet.

STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

50 feet.

STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

Simon threw himself across the finish line. Enervated, dehydrated, delirious, he collapsed.

***

Kelli Colonel, a seasoned rucksack runner and CrossFit athlete, completed the beach course in the top 25 out of 895 participants. She was, in fact, the first female runner to cross the finish line. Invigorated by her success, and positively brimming with endorphins, she giddily welcomed the parade of "Congratulations!" that were showered upon her as she hung out in the rest area. After she replenished her body with water and bagels, she wandered back to the finish line to cheer on the other runners.

'That was amazing!' Kelli thought. 'Probably one of my personal best. I'm excited to hear what everyone else thought of the course.' She was in for a rude awakening.

'Let's see. It's been...wow, nearly thirty minutes since I finished. My hot-ass "himbo" employee should be finishing any second now.'

Having grossly miscalculated her subordinate's physical ability, Kelli was left standing amongst the crowd welcoming finishers for another fifteen minutes.

'What the fuck is going on? Did I miss him?' Kelli became quite agitated as runner after runner crossed the finish line, and not one of them was Simon. 'If he finished and left, I'm going to give him hell. If he thinks I rode his ass before at work, just wait.'

At that moment, Simon was mere feet from finishing the course. And Kelli, in her aggravated state, would have missed Simon except that everyone's attention was drawn to a very bulky young man who had thrown himself across the finish line and collapsed on the sand.

'Oh for fucks sake.' Kelli thought as she quickly trotted across the pathway to where Simon was being helped by a paramedic.

"Stand up for me, if you can please." The paramedic requested as he helped Simon to his feet. "Now, I need you to place your hands on top of your head. This will stretch out your diaphragm."

Simon complied, but he did so while still hunched over.

"Stand up straight please." The paramedic instructed. "You need to catch your breath."

Simon forced himself upward while the medic took his pulse.

"How are you doing? Okay?" The paramedic asked.

Simon attempted to speak, but no words came out.

"That's okay." The paramedic responded inferring the cause of his patient's silence. "Just breathe. If you can, let's move further over here off to the side.

It took some time, but Simon was finally feeling better. "Th...thank you." He said, finally acknowledging the medic.

"Hey, no problem." The medic replied. "You did a great job. You hear me. You left everything on the course. That's what these are about, giving it your all."

Simon just smirked.

"There's a rest area a few paces up the path." The paramedic informed Simon. "They have refreshments ready so make sure you get some water."

"Will do." Simon responded quietly as he nodded. "Thanks."

After having left the company of the medical services, Simon was greeted with a familiar, but hardly welcomed, face.

"Wow! That had to be the most dramatic finish to a race I've ever seen." Kelli teased.

"Huff...huff...that was ridiculous. I'm never doing that again." Simon replied.

"Oh come on." Kelli shot back sharply. "That was nothing compared to some of the really hard rucksack courses out there."

'Well fuck me then,' Simon thought. Not wanting to start a fight, Simon checked his tone and tried to converse with his boss a little more sincerely. "I never said I was some great athlete. Or even an athlete at all. I guess, this was just harder than I expected."

Checking the board, Kelli found Simon's placement in the rankings. "Hey! You finished 442nd. That's just above the fifty percentile." Kelli informed Simon with a more jovial attitude. It was meant to be congratulatory.

"That sounds...terrible." Simon was more confused than anything. The entire time he was running, wading, or crawling, it seemed to him like he was passed by the entire assembly.

"Actually," Kelli started, "that's fantastic. That means that without the proper time to train, and this being your first rucksack, you did better than half the people here. That's amazing."

Still not feeling better, Simon forced a smile. "Thanks."

Simon and Kelli continued to chat, mostly about fitness and what makes a "hot" body, while they fully recovered from the exhausting event. Simon ate a little of the food that was served in the rest area, for he mainly jugged bottle after bottle of water. No matter how much he drank, he still felt he was dying of thirst.

"Gulp...gulp...AAAHH!" Simon depleted another bottle and tossed it in the recycling receptacle. "What's that? Eight? Nine? I'm still thirsty."

"I'm not surprised," Kelli commented. "You look like you're sweating half your body weight."

For the first time since finishing the race, Simon took stock of his appearance. He was utterly caked in salt, sand, sweat, and grime. He felt greasy and slimy to the touch.

"Fuck me, I'm disgusting." Simon said.

"Mmmm..." Kelli teased.

"No, seriously. I think I'm just gonna head home and shower. And then, do nothing for the rest of the day." Simon declared.

'Dammit, I was hoping for a little more time.' Kelli thought disappointingly. She was desperate to get Simon to stay. "Simon, wait! There are showers all along the beach. Why don't we use one of them, and then maybe...I dunno. We can grab a bite and a drink at the Shark Bar. Or Jack's. On me."

"Thanks Kelli, but I'm completely wiped. I mean, I appreciate the offer. I do. But I'd be more comfortable going home." Simon politely refused.

"Please, Simon. We don't spend that much time together outside of work. In fact, I don't think we've ever seen each other outside work. This will be fun. I promise." As Kelli pleaded with her subordinate, she could tell he was still indifferent. "And uh, you can check me out and cat-call me all you want." She smiled and winked. "No penalties."

'Sigh...I'm such a pathetic people-pleaser.' Simon finished another bottle of water, then responded. "Haha, sure then. I like the idea of not having to hide staring at your ass."

"Gasp! You perv." Kelli feigned shock as she playfully gave Simon's left shoulder a slap! "Alright. Go grab your ID, I gotta get my bag from my car, and then meet me back here."

***

Kelli and Simon walked slowly north looking for unoccupied showers by the beach entrances. Between other participants of the race who had the same idea as them, and the normal beach goers, they were traveling much further away than they intended.

"I'm actually surprised." Kelli said. "We should have found a shower by now. I thought I had a slam dunk idea."

"It was a slam dunk idea." Simon replied. "That's why so many other people had it."

Kelli shot Simon a stern look, but quickly lit up with another proposal. "The ones by the condos! They're technically private, but they should at least be open."

Eager to get cleaned up, Simon agreed to his boss' new plan. "I think I know the ones you mean, so I'm game. They're not that far away. Should be just up ahead."

***

Located on a long path between the gated property for a condo complex and the beach, were a series of stalls each containing a shower. The showers had three walls, a back and two sides, but they are still exposed on the side facing the water. And while the tall beach grass offered some additional privacy, anyone using the amenity was hardly safe from all prying eyes.

"Oh this is going to feel good." Simon said aloud as he spun the fixture hard and turned on the pressure on full blast. There was a noticeable difference in the cleanliness of his skin where the water had washed off the dirt.

'Haha. God damn I was dirty.' Simon laughed to himself. 'While I have a moment to myself...' Having believed he had some privacy, Simon fished his right hand down his tight swimsuit and grabbed his thick soft meat. With his left, he pulled the suit away from his strangled member and let the cool water wash over his sore salty privates.

"Aaaaah." Simon moaned aloud. 'God it feels so good to let it breathe.'

Feeling particularly brazen, Simon began massaging his balls and then gave his shaft a few gentle strokes. 'I hope it still works after being strangled to death.' He pulled just the shaft out but then saw a suspicious shape enter the opening in his stall.

"KELLI!" Simon shouted. He quickly turned and stuffed his manhood back into its painful confines. "S...sorry, you startled me." He stammered before turning back around.

Kelli had suddenly appeared and was leaning against one of the walls. Her short, sculpted figure stood perfectly before Simon as her left index finger pulled down the middle of her top, and her right thumb was hooked inside her bikini bottoms. "All those muscles, and you're scared of me?" Kelli teased childishly while wearing an evil grin.

"Ha ha!" Simon laughed nervously. "It's more about...my boss...walking in...while my dick is out." Simon continued in a low quiet voice.

"Sand gets everywhere, especially in a race like that. I just wanted to make sure you didn't need any help washing off all that salt and grime." Kelli explained as she stood very close to her shipping employee. Simon was a good deal taller than Kelli, so the slightest movement between them would have caused his bulging package to brush against her stomach.

"Y...yeah. I was...actually about to rinse inside my suit." Simon replied in a shaky voice.

"So I saw. But I would have thought all that 'stuffing' would have protected you delicate little man in there." Kelli smirked.

"Sigh," Simon rolled his eyes, "sure. But, if you don't mind, I still need to rinse out my suit." Simon attempted to turn again, but was stopped when Kelli grabbed him by his right shoulder.

"You're seriously still not going to admit you stuffed your suit? Huff. This joke has gone on long enough. Just admit it, and then you can be alone again. Okay?" Kelli taunted.

'Fuck. I'd love nothing more than to prove her wrong. But I need to just swallow my pride and get her off my back.' Simon reasoned with himself.

"You got me, Kelli. I took my shirt and stuffed it down my shorts." Simon reluctantly explained.

"You're such a fucking liar." Kelli fired back. "You tossed your shirt before we left for the store." Aggravated, annoyed, and increasingly horny, Kelli lunged forward and grabbed Simon by his hips and yanked his suit down to his knees.

"FUCK KELLI!" Simon yelled, not being able to control his anger.

Bobbing before Kelli's shocked gaze, was a delicious pale shaft as thick as a log of meat in a butcher window. She had dropped to her knees and brought her face closer to the terrorizing phallus.

"I can't believe you fucking did that!" Simon yelled. "I can't believe..." Simon trailed off as he realized the effect his exposure was having on him. 'I can't believe my cock...is out in front of my boss. My boss...who's nearly naked in front of me...with a body I want to fuck inside out!'

Swell. Freed from its confines, Simon's monster slowly swelled and hardened to entice the lusting voyeur before it.

Drip. For the first time, Kelli had salivated at the sight of a man's thick meat. Her drool spilled on the stall floor and pooled beneath her.

'Fuck. I'm already soaking down there!' Despite being misted by the spray of the shower, Kelli discovered her bottoms were drenched as her left middle finger stroked her horny pussy.

"Hmmm...mmm-hmmm...not bad." Kelli said in a very discerning tone. 'Mmmm, it'll take a real woman to wrangle this fat tool.' "You know, you're smaller than I thought you'd be."

"Ha. Ha." Simon mocked his boss' bad joke.

"I'm just teasing," Kelli said as she looked up with lust in her eyes. "How 'bout I make it up to you, with a little kiss."

"Mmmmmm!" Simon moaned uncontrollably, and a little too loudly, as Kelli formed a tight seal around his cock head and gave the underside slow, strong licks.

"Oh fuck!" Simon blurted out as he felt his pleasured shaft slip further into his talented boss.

'Wow! He really is a monster,' Kelli thought as her jaw stretched. 'Steady. Deep breath. See? I already made it down to the circumcision scar.' She encouraged herself as the abnormally large sponge-head stuffed her throat.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

'God, I'm really dripping.' Kelli could feel her juices leaking out of her. 'I think my pussy's actually jealous.'

Suck. Suck. Suck.

Simon's precum spewed from his tip and filled Kelli's oral cavity.

'What is this? It tastes pretty good. It's like drinking syrup.'

Drip. Drip. Drip.

'Gonna have to give my little pussy some attention or I'll lose my mind. She'll have to settle for a finger.'

Kelli moved the fabric covering her pussy lips to the side and dipped her left middle finger into her sopping wet slit, and when she pulled her finger out, a gush of cunt juice splashed against the floor. She pulled the hood back and flicked her pink nub until it stood at full attention.

'Oh god! This cock stuffing my throat! I want it to stuff my tight cunt! I want it plowing into me! Splitting me apart! Fuck, if I had known I would have worn a sign that read: rape me in this stall with your fat-fucking-cock!!'

"MMMPH! MMHHMPH!!" Kelli moaned muffled cries of ecstasy around Simon's swelling throat snake.

Simon had pulled out of the moist orifice, fearing he was choking his lust-drunk supervisor. "Kelli? Kelli? Are you okay?"

"Sluuurp! Huhh. Huuh. Huhh." Kelli sucked the dripping precum from her lips and caught her breath. "Huh? What? Sorry, I was a little distracted. I was actually enjoying that." She narrowed her eyes and gave Simon an evil smile. "And then you ruined my fun." She grabbed the fleshy steel rod in front of her with both hands, just behind his glans, and had begun to wring it like a wet sock. "I think it's time to show you that I'm not just the boss of you, but of this disgustingly freakish pecker too!"

"Nnnnnnggggghh!" Simon moaned even louder as Kelli took his donkey dick back into her mouth. Her tongue wrapped and swirled around the head. She even teased her boy-toy by plugging his gaping hole with the tip of her tongue which prevented his precum from escaping. "Hssssssss. Aaaaahh!" Simon hissed.

'Feels like he's ready to pop. Better do this before he gets any bigger and breaks my jaw.'

Kelli exhaled to relax her body and muscles as much as she could. With great difficulty, she eased her body inch-by-inch along Simon's swelling python like a stocking pulled on a slender leg.

"Gluk. Gluk" Kelli's throat made loud wet noises as she forced more man-meat down her inexperienced esophagus. 'Relax. Relax.' She told herself over and over again. 'Whatever you do, don't choke and pass out.'

Kelli's throat bulged beyond capacity. It expanded as thick as her head which caused Simon to panic and react.

"Kelli, NO!" Simon yelled as he grabbed his boss by her head. "It's too much! You can't handle it!" He attempted to pull her head off his saliva soaked spunk cannon, when she reached out with her left hand and grabbed his heavy balls. "GAH!" Simon spat. "NO! Let go!"

SCHLOP. Simon's cock made a loud wet noise as it was pulled once again from Kelli's throat. The sensations of her powerful sucking caused Simon to practically piss precum all over Kelli's chest.

"Damn! Your balls are like, vibrating in my hand. I can feel millions of little fuckers swimming around in there." Kelli said excited to continue playing with her new toy. "Didn't take much for you to explode."

"Nnnnnnngg...I haven't yet." Simon bucked his hips and drove his cock closer to his boss' face. "This just happens whenever I'm really excited."

"What the fuck!" Kelli shouted as a stream of semi-clear seminal fluid splashed against her and coated her chin and neck. She felt it cascade down her chest and seep into her skin. "You are a machine!"

"Haa! Haa! My god, Kelli. You're incredible." Simon panted. "I...I...aah aah...I've never wanted to cum on someone so much before."

"Ew." Kelli playfully teased. "You want to shoot your filthy seed all over me?"

"Fuck yes! More than anything. I wanna stain your gorgeous body in my cum." Simon declared.

"Gorgeous body, huh?" Kelli flashed Simon a sultry look. "This body is perfection. You're going to have to earn it if you want to cum."

"Gladly." Simon confidently accepted Kelli's vague challenge.

Abandoning all sense and reason, and forgetting his very public vulnerability, Simon stepped out of swimsuit and in the blink of an eye he stood completely nude before his supervisor. The person he was supposed to maintain a professional report with, and build a respectful relationship, Simon had bared himself entirely to her and offered his naked body as a pussy servicing slave.