Slut Son Ch. 10 - Rucksacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UUH! UHH!" Simon stammered trying to respond before...SPUUUUUUUURRRT! "Y...YEAH! UNH!"

Simon's front had become a victim of friendly-fire as well as his chest, stomach, cock and balls all had their own coating of sticky pearly cream.

"Hmphf. And here I was thinking I was just being super sexy for you." Kelli continued to tease. 'Might as well pump this monster with both hands till he's done.'

If Kelli still had tight pecs, erect nipples, and a washboard stomach to kill for, it was a mystery for it was all hidden under a thick bubbly layer of protein frosting.

"Sigh." 'Seems like such a shame to waste all this healthy spunk, but it's amazing watching it pump out.' Kelli smirked.

Remnants of trapped cum oozed out of Simon's slit as Kelli grabbed him by the root, and then slid her hands up.

'Thank god, looks like he's finally slowing down.' Kelli thought in relief.

"Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!" Simon gave out one loud groan as his body practically deflated in the stall.

"Relax Simon. I'm just going to make sure you got out every last," Kelli reached down and gave Simon's undulating sack a firm squeeze.

Spurt!

"Oooooooooooooooooh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Simon moaned. His body shuddered and he had to prop himself up against the wall to keep from falling.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Kelli asked.

"Aaah. Aaah. Hell yeah I did." Simon panted.

"Me too, 'stud'. I would mind doing this ag..." Something caught Kelli's attention and she turned her head to look out towards the beach.

Snicker! Giggle!

Click. Click.

"Can you send that to me?"

"Holy shit!"

"That was amazing!"

"Fucking drenched the bitch."

"That's gotta be fake."

"Are they pornstars?"

A look of horror struck Kelli and Simon's faces as they discovered a number of onlookers had stationed themselves within view of the couple's very public and very lewd sex show. A few yelled obscenities, but most hooted and hollered or clapped at the discovered performers.

"Fuck! We've gotta get outta here!" Kelli ordered. She lunged for her beach bag that sat just outside the stall. Grabbing some towels, she threw one at Simon and loosely wrapped a second around her torso.

"What about our clothes?" Simon questioned.

"No time! Move!" Kelli shouted.

And with that, two cum-coated sex hounds fled the scene with nothing but a beach towel to cover their shame. Undoubtedly, they reached sexual bliss in the throws of each other's passion, but it was a hard learned lesson in getting carried away.

***

"Well, so far, no police. And it doesn't look like anyone is following us." Kelli said with relief. She and Simon had been walking for some time along the beach back to their cars. "We've definitely been blasted all over the internet by now." Her frustration was apparent in her tone. "'Gorgeous gym bunny covered by lucky stud's hot load', or something like that."

"Haha," Simon chuckled. "You said if I did porn you'd want to be a part of it."

"I said I wanted to watch." Kelli corrected. "And yes, I still want to watch."

Simon didn't respond, he just laughed at his boss' obvious flirting. She seemed a little more cheerful as her spirits were returning.

"You know, for someone who's completely naked under a towel, walking along the beach with a torso plastered with dried cum, you're awfully calm." Kelli commented with an inquisitive tone.

"Yeah. I guess it comes with the territory." Simon answered rather vaguely.

"What? What do you mean territory?" Kelli replied, completely confused.

"Well," Simon started, "I'm kind of living a new lifestyle. It's opened a lot of doors for me. And it's been extremely gratifying."

"Wait, so you're actually enjoying this?" Kelli questioned. 'It is pretty hot if I'm being honest. Dried cum all over me too. I look like a sexy whore.' She thought. Probing the issue further, "what kind of lifestyle is this?"

Simon was hesitant to answer. "I don't know. It's just a different kind of lifestyle." He was convinced Kelli would lose all respect for him.

Kelli was not satisfied with his evasive response. She goaded him on with, "really? After what we just did, you're not going to tell me?"

'Huh, good point.' Simon thought as he realized that a great barrier had been broken down, "So..." Simon paused to collect his thoughts, "it's like a male-slut lifestyle. Like, a traditional slut would be hungry for cock. I'm addicted to pussy. Pussy cum is more like it. I honestly don't know if I'm explaining it right."

"Isn't every guy addicted to pussy?" Kelli interjected.

"Haha, touché." Simon laughed. "I essentially have to fulfill any of 'her' fantasies, so long as she cums on me."

"You really like cum that much?" Kelli wondered.

"I do." Simon answered confidently. "I love feeling dirty. Reeking of sex. And especially having to walk out into public caked in salty fluids."

"That explains a lot. Now that I think about it, you've smelled like pussy a lot lately." Kelli recalled. "You said, 'fulfill any fantasy'. What kinds of things have you had to do?"

"Umm...lot's of oral, which I love. Public sex. Lots and lots of dirty talk." Simon carefully listed.

"You ever get fucked in the ass?"

"Ah, there's the blunt Kelli I know." Simon teased. "Not so much getting fucked in the ass, as I've had my prostate milked." He bent the truth.

"What's that like?" Kelli earnestly wanted to know.

"Incredible." Simon answered excitedly. "It's supposed to be the ultimate male version of the 'g' spot. And I found it recharges me almost instantly. So yeah, that's definitely been awakened."

"Oh." Kelli replied softly. "Did I awaken anything in you?"

"Actually, yes." Simon assured his boss. "When you spat on me, I thought that was pretty hot."

"Really?" Kelli shot Simon a look. "Wasn't that kind of...degrading?"

"Exactly." Simon smiled. "I'm still figuring this out, but the most important aspect is to remain open to new sexual experiences."

"New sexual experiences...from anyone?" Kelli asked.

"Mmm hmm." Simon nodded. 'Oh shit. Where is she going with this?'

"Let's say for instance, a coworker or boss wanted to take advantage." Kelli deviantly suggested.

"How so?" Simon played dumb, but he already had his suspicions.

"What if I asked you to send me private videos of you jacking off?" Kelli tested the waters.

"I'd fill up your phone by the end of the week." Simon boasted.

"What if I asked you to store up another huge load for me so I can practice eating your cum?" Kelli was getting bolder.

"That won't be a problem."

"And what if I asked you to kneel under my desk and lick my pussy all day?" Which is what Kelli really wanted.

"Now you're just threatening me with a good time." Simon teased.

"I don't hear a 'no'." Kelli said, trying to get a definitive answer, but Simon remained silent. "Well then, I hope you're prepared to work over-time."

***

Riiiiiiing. Riiiiiiing.

"Hello, 'Ocean View Florists', this is Robbie. How can I help you?"

"Hello," a soft woman's voice responded over the phone. "I would like to have two dozen flowers delivered before this Wednesday."

"Okay..before this Wednesday. We should be able to do that. And where are we sending these flowers?" The excitable florist Robbie replied.

"422 Dashwood Drive, Ocean View." The woman answered.

"Oh good, that's not far at all." Robbie replied feeling more at ease. "That won't be a problem." On the store computer, he started entering the order. "So what kind of flowers were you thinking? Did you have something in mind? We're also offering a special on our variety bouquets."

"Thank you, but I would like two dozen yellow roses. Barely bloomed. Trimmed. And absolutely NO baby's breath." The woman over the phone demanded.

"Yellow roses, interesting." Robbie thought aloud as he continued writing the order. "Traditionally used to celebrate a homecoming. And would you like to include a card?"

"Yes. It should say, 'See you soon, B'."

♫ Next time on Slut Son ♫

The fiery maned voluptuous vixen, Aunt Brigit, finally makes her long-awaited return to the series. After inviting herself into her little sister's house, Brigit is disappointed to discover that her horse-hung nephew is sleeping the day away--his body still recovering from the race--instead of fucking every woman in sight. As a reminder of his pledge to her, Brigit straddles her nephew's weakened body and coats the both of them in a thick dripping layer of coconut oil. She explains that sex should be dirty, wet, and always forbidden.

******

Author's Appreciation

Thank you for reading the tenth chapter of the Slut Son series. If you enjoyed this entry, and feel its warranted, please give this a favorite and/or me a follow, and I hope you'll check back for future entries in this series. Please leave a comment as well; good and bad feedback alike helps me get better. In addition to that, I also like reading what your thoughts are.