Slut Son Ch. 10 - Rucksacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomGuardi
DomGuardi
302 Followers

'Mmm, not a bad body. Play my cards right, I'll get to lick him from head to toe.' Kelli thought.

Simon lifted Kelli up by her arms and rested her against one of the side walls of the stall. After lowering himself to his knees, he locked his mouth onto her lower abdomen, just above the waistband of her bottoms, and sucked on her delicious salty skin. It tickled Kelli and she squirmed, but suddenly stopped as she felt strong fingers pull her bikini down past her hips.

'Wait, what is he doing? His mouth...he's lowering it. Is he going to?' Kelli was woefully unfamiliar with the pleasures of oral and couldn't fathom that Simon actually wanted to eat her out.

Sensing what he thought was discomfort, Simon stopped. "I won't do anything you don't want me to do. But I think you should let me eat your delicious cunt. It's so dainty. Perfectly puffy." Sluuurp, Simon licked his lips. "I think you would like it."

With a mouth inches from her quivering quim, Kelli's chest rose and fell as her excitement was building. 'Simon...he wants to do this?'

"Y...yes. Please." Kelli's voice was breathy and quiet.

"Yes, what?" It was Simon's turn to play coy and tease.

"I...I want you to eat my pussy." Kelli closed her eyes as she revealed her desires. "I want you to lick my pink lips up and down. I want you to suck on my clit."

"Yes my mistress. I'm a slut for pussy."

"Ayyyyee." Those words alone from Simon made Kelli cry out. Her fantasy of oral sex was about to come true.

Suk. Suk. Suk. Getting her consent, Simon began with light, tender, kisses all around her labia. The temperature of her nethers jumped up ten degrees and she became oblivious to the fact that Simon had lowered her bikini bottoms to her ankles.

Sluuuuurrp. Sluuuuurp. Simon savored his boss' strong flavor, and her heat, as he slowly drug his wide tongue up her narrow slit. With each passing, he gave her tiny hooded clit and light flick with the tip of his tongue.

"Ssssssssss!" Kelli hissed as she sucked in air through her teeth. "Oooooooh my god, Simon. That feels so good." She cooed.

Sluuurp. Sluuurp. Gluk. Gluk. "Mmmmm, you taste good too, Kelli." Simon began to give her longer and harder strokes with his tongue. He was separating her folds and lips, and dove deeper to consume her leaking juices.

"Aaaaahh! Aaaaaah! Please don't stop. Please don't stop." Kelli begged as she kept her eyes closed and rolled her head from side-to-side. Compelled by her newfound heights of arousal, Kelli slid her right hand under tight tank top and groped her hard muscular left breast.

"Not until I drink you dry, Kelli." Simon said in his best sultry voice.

Simon's words, and repeating her name, had turned on Kelli even more, and molesting just one breast no longer sufficed. She ripped off her top, tearing the neckline in the process, and worked her hard tits with both hands. She mashed and tugged at her own nipples until they hardened and tingled.

Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!

'My god she's tight!' Simon thought when he unsuccessfully tried to insert his tongue into her wet honey cavern. 'She's like...virgin tight. What the fuck? She can't be a virgin. It's gotta be her muscles. No way someone as hot as her isn't fucking like crazy.'

GULP! GULP!

'She tastes like a fucking dream though. Her pussy leaks more every time I try to lick inside. I'll have to switch to my fingers.'

Simon changed up his attack method and began sucking and massaging Kelli's erected love button. As he moved his tongue in tight circles around the exposed little thumb, Kelli would jump and squeal and beg for more.

"Ayyeeee! Oh god, yes! Please! Please! Suck my clit more!"

Simon happily complied, but his fingers' mission to assault her g-spot was also halted by her powerful constricting vaginal muscles.

'Dammit! Simon cursed in his head. 'It's gotta be her muscles. I can't even get my fingers past her opening.' Simon was angry and frustrated, but that didn't stop him from sucking on the fit woman's cunt and coaxing more nectar from her.

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!" Kelli panted and screamed louder than she realized. "YOU ARE A GOD SIMON! AAAGH! AAAGHH! I'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUM!"

"Fuck yes Kelli!" Simon egged her on. "Show me how much of a boss you are! Use my face for a sybian seat!"

Kelli's right hand flew to Simon's head and grabbed him aggressively by his hair. With wild, uncontrollable strokes, she raked her rock hard clit up and down Simon's face from nose to chin.

"💕AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!! FUUUUUCK MEEEEEEE!!💕"

Kelli's body convulsed and exploded. Her temperature spiked and Simon felt her red box pulse and vibrate like an accelerated heart rate.

"Cum for me Kelli! Give me all your cum!" Simon demanded as he extended his tongue to greedily consume all of her pussy ejaculate.

"💕I'M CUUUUUMMMIIIIIINNG!!💕" Kelli yelled.

She did not squirt, which disappointed Simon, but her pussy gushed and produced more liquid than it ever had in her life. It was more than enough to send Simon over the edge and further into depravity.

GULP! GULP! GULP!

"Oh fuck yes! Your pussy cum tastes so good! Keep feeding it to me!" No amount of pussy cum would ever satisfy Simon, but he wanted his mistress to know he was enjoying her all the same.

"Ohmygodohmygod." Kelli repeated over and over again as her orgasm subsided. "That was aah aah the most amazing orgasm of my life."

Suuuuuuuuck. Slurp! Simon's mouth finally popped off the sweet spasming slit. "Really. Gulp. Just from a little tongue action?"

"I haah haah don't get oral a lot." Kelli was catching her breath. 'Can't even remember the last time.' She thought.

"I think I've earned drenching your body in cum." Simon had an evil tone to his voice. "But I'd like to know what it feels like to be inside such a muscular pussy."

Kelli bit her lip at such a proposal, and Simon took his time as he snaked his way up her flexing body. When his head reached her precum stained breasts, he cupped her firm ass and lifted her up and positioned her on top of his cock.

"You're not going to fuck me without kissing me first, big boy." Kelli stated as she grabbed the back of Simon's head and locked lips.

Suddenly, Kelli felt her mouth invaded by a long powerful tentacle-like appendage. Simon's tongue swirled around her own, it licked her gums and tasted the back of her throat. And as he sucked the saliva from her mouth, he moaned loud and hard so that there was no mistake as to how much he enjoyed her flavor. Another first.

'Drink me until I'm dry, huh?' Kelli smiled to herself.

In his enthusiasm, Simon's wet throbbing cock had slipped between Kelli's hard grinding thighs.

'Damn! Still more in the tank, I can feel him swelling again.' Kelli noticed as she let her employee's strong tool saw at her hot womanhood. 'Mmmmmmm, every vein is teasing my clit. Fuck, I could cum again right now!'

It wasn't long before she felt a greater pressure between her legs. The hardening mast threatened to crush her small pussy. "Are..are you...trying to lift me with your dick?" Kelli asked wide-eyed but with a huge grin on her face.

'I wonder how much of him I can take?' Kelli closed her eyes and imagined Simon's throbbing cock stuffing her body. 'What the fuck am I thinking? I'm not usually this much of a slut. But I started this, I at least owe him the most insane orgasm of his life.'

Then, for one brief moment, Simon returned to his senses. "K...Kelli, sorry but I...don't think I should do this." Simon quivered.

"What? Why not?" Kelli asked with an offended tone. "It's because I'm your boss, isn't it?" She surmised.

"We could both get in a lot of trouble," Simon reasoned.

'Fucking selfish prick! If I don't get more of this fat fucking cock I'm gonna lose my mind!' Kelli scowled and stared daggers at her subordinate. "We're not at work are we?" Simon shook his head. "We're at the beach. With your cock between my legs, and I'm standing on my tippy-toes about to be lifted off the ground." Simon gave a slight smirk, and Kelli continued. "You're crazy horny. Trust me, I can LITERALLY feel it. You're about to fuck me in mid-air, aren't you?"

Simon blushed. Which was saying something considering how red his skin was from the sun. "My mouth...on your delicious pussy. God I loved it! But you felt so...tight." Simon tried to explain.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Kelli questioned.

"Oh yes! Of course!" Simon quickly answered. "It's just that...you felt too tight. I'm worried about...my size. I don't want to hurt you." Simon confessed with a concerned look on his face.

'He's serious. And...and it feels like it's still growing.' Kelli stood on the tips of her toes, she could barely keep her balance. "I'll admit, you're much larger than I thought. I mean, you looked ridiculous in that suit." Simon rolled his eyes. Kelli went on, "but I'll decide which cocks fuck me. Your job is to supply the tool." She grabbed his burning hot steel and dug her fingers into the sponge-like cum chute along the underside of his aggressive fuck-stick. Simon simply nodded. "As much as I hate to dismount," Kelli said as she attempted to step backwards, "I think it's time for you to cum. Otherwise, you'll be walking back to your car with this 'thing' on full display."

"Yes, boss." Simon replied with an enthusiastic smile.

Simon did indeed lift Kelli's body with his dick as he speared her womanly opening. His spongy head was smashed and crushed as he fought for it to penetrate his new forbidden lover.

"Fucking hell, Kelli! Aaarrrrgh! Not even virgins are this fucking tight!" Simon grunted.

"Haah! Haah! S...sorry." Kelli huffed. Her secret dry-spell left her unable to relax enough to allow Simon to enter her. Years of high-intensity workouts left her body as hard as steel.

"Rrrrrrrrrrgh!" Simon's body tensed and flexed as he grabbed the tops of Kelli's shoulder for leverage and pulled her down on his shaft. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He yelled. "Am I hurting you?"

"No!" Kelli yelled. "Don't fucking stop! Get that dick in me you cunt wrecker!"

"HNNNNNNNNGH!! FUCKING GET INSIDE!" Simon strained and strained, until...

POP!

Simon's raging neglected cock finally broke Kelli's tight ring.

"Oh fuck that's big!" Kelli said through closed eyes and clenched teeth. "You really know how to fill a girl with that monster, don't you?"

For Simon, it already felt like he had bottomed out inside his boss. He was disappointed to discover that only the head of his cock could fit inside Kelli as it flared out and filled her wet cavity.

"Haha," Simon chuckled with sweat running down his face. "You're not going to believe this, but that's as far as I can get inside you."

"Mmmmmmm, but you're pretty deep, right?" Kelli moaned.

"Haa. Haa. Just the head, actually." Simon confessed.

"What?!" In Kelli's shock, she rocked her body forward and the thick swollen glans of Simon's head flicked Kelli's g-spot like two strong fingers giving her a massage. "Oh my god! Something's hitting me in just the right spot!"

With Kelli securely pinned against a wall, she rocked her hips back and forth and scrubbed her love button hard against the dense wide head of Simon's throbbing cock.

"Aaaah! Aaaah!" Kelli shrieked and writhed as her pussy was given newfound sensations. Neither of them cared that they were getting louder and louder. "Yes! Yes! Oh my god! I've never had it feel this fucking good!"

"Fuck Kelli! Your pussy's like a wet vice. Nnnnnng! Your body is burning hot. It's making me harder and harder!" Simon moaned.

"Aaaaaah! I can feel it! You're getting bigger! You're splitting me apart!" Kelli cried out, not in pain, but in throws of ecstasy. Her hard body shuddered hard and shook and she ground short, very rapid, thrusts against the swelling fat head.

"Haah! Haah! Haah! I'm...I'm gonna...haah!...cum...mmmm...again already!" Kelli panted as she succumbed to her lust.

Although wet and slippery, Kelli's cunt was too tight for Simon to get any comfortable rhythm. He was actually relieved that his boss-mistress was on the verge of another climax. "Cum all over my dick Kelli! Coat me in your sweet pussy cum!"

"YES! YES! YOUR DICK FEELS SO GOOD I'M GONNA CUM ALL OVER IT!" Kelli proclaimed to the bright blue sky above. She quickened her pace and nearly knocked Simon off balance.

"💕I'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUM! FUCK MEEEE! I'M CUUUMMMMMINNNNNNG!!💕"

When Kelli's orgasm hit, Simon was not able to stifle her cries of bliss in time. He locked his mouth onto hers and sucked her tongue into his, but the passionate shrills still echoed throughout the surrounding area.

SCHLOP! Having felt Kelli relax for the first time, Simon removed his purple mushroomed helmet from her hot sucking tunnel. He lifted his veiny steel rod up and then crushed between their rippling abs.

"GASP! HAAAA! HAAAA!" Kelli's bust rose and collapsed as she gasped for air and tried to steady her breathing. Her mouth hung open and tears streamed down the sides of her face. Carefully, Simon lowered Kelli to her feet. "That's huff huff two I owe you now? Quite a deficit I'm in." She smirked.

Smooch! Simon leaned in for another kiss and gave Kelli's bottom lip a gentle nibble. "I'm actually pretty backed up. I don't know how I'm going to get off if I can't fuck you properly."

"Mmmmm," Kelli licked her lips, "you can use my entire body, any way you'd like, if you want." 'Oh my god, I can't believe I just said that. But he's got me so hot right now. Fuck there's something about him that makes me want to be his dirty trashy whore!'

Simon still had Kelli pinned against the shower wall, and as he let his imagination run wild on all the ways he'd like to use her body--most of them impractical--he was slowly grinding his rigid meat stick along Kelli's sculpted six-pack abs. Her nervous flexing ended up massaging the underside of Simon's sensitive monstrous cock.

Schlik. Schlik. Schlik.

The tingling, almost ticklish, sensations caused Simon to spurt stream after stream of precum. The sci-fi like noises of Simon's burning hot thick cock sliding against slimy skin grew louder and louder.

Schlok. Schlok. Schlok.

Kelli's muscles seemed to grip Simon and massage his vulnerable cum chute.

"I...I've never...done this before. Haah. Haah. I didn't...expect it to feel this good." Simon moaned into Kelli's neck.

"You've never ground your dick against a set of hot sexy abs?" Kelli asked in a round-about way to compliment herself.

Spurt. Spurt.

"Arrrgh!" Simon cried out as Kelli flexed even harder. He then began brushing the head against the washboard pattern of her stomach, which provided foreign and new sensations as he drove his rod hard into her wet, precum smeared muscles. "I...I didn't know...nnnnnngh...that I'd want to cum so hard just rubbing...aaaah!...fucking rubbing against your sexy as hell ripped body!"

"You want to cum baby?" It was the first Kelli ever spoke to Simon in a soft and loving tone. She cooed as her right hand dug her fingers into the back of his head, and her left clawed at his back.

"Fucking hell, Kelli. I wanna cum. I wanna cum all over your entire body. I want your muscles oiled with my thick spunk."

Kelli dipped her head and lowered her body. "Your precum aside, I don't normally swallow, but you can cum in my mouth if you want."

"If you don't swallow...haah haah...then I shouldn't...aaah...cum in your mouth." Simon declared.

"Oh?" Kelli replied annoyed. "Because you're such a stud I won't be able to stop myself from drinking your thick creamy loads?"

"I fire...nnnngg...shoot cum...gulp aah aah...too strong." Simon tried to explain but rubbing on Kelli's body was as good as any jerk-off session. It was quickly devolving him into a mindless humping addict drone.

'Wow. Someone thinks very highly of themselves.' Kelli thought. She moved her hands and grabbed her subordinate's veiny ribbed junk just behind the flared purple head. Spitooey! Kelli spat a huge glob of saliva on her new dildo, and worked the bubbly clear slime all over his shaft. "Okay," she taunted, "let's see if I can avoid drinking from this manly firehose."

Kelli lowered herself just enough to take Simon's head back into her mouth. Keeping her abs tight and hard, she let his shaft and balls rake against her body and molest her. Her lips molded around the overly-stimulated glans and her cheeks hollowed as she formed a tight suction.

Glurk! Glurk! Glurk!

Kelli let her mouth fill with Simon's sweet seminal fluid, and then let it spill out and soak the pistoning pole between her hands, as well as the entire front of her body.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" Simon belted. "Your mouth, your hands, fuck even just rubbing against your body makes me wanna cum!"

Guurk! Guurk! Guurk!

Spurt! Spurt!

Simon's humping grew uncontrollable, he could not control his pace or pressure against his muscular temptress. He secured both hands at the back of Kelli's neck and pulled his body tight against hers, crushing his dick.

SCHLIK! SCHLIK! SCHLIK!

"FUCK! FUCK! I'MGONNACUM! KELLI! KELLI! I'MGONNAFUCKINCUM!" Simon frantically warned his fellating mistress.

'About time...' Kelli thought, but she was dangerously unprepared for the mess she caused.

SPUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRTT!!

Kelli's eyes shot open as her mouth was filled with a volume of thick creamy batter larger than she could have possibly imagined. "GLURK! COUGH! COUGH! CHOKE!" Splooge burst from the seal around her lips. Eruptions of fat globs of cock-milk exploded from her nose.

SWELL!

Kelli felt the spongy tube along the underside of the spasming phallus inflate, alerting her to another dangerous volley. She quickly removed the spewing cannon from her mouth and aimed it at the top of her chest.

SPUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRTT!!

SPLAAAT! A powerful stream of pure white semen struck Kelli's chest. Rockets of splooge ricocheted in a chaotic pattern and splashed Kelli's face and Simon's legs.

'Fucking prick is gonna drown me. Hmph. That's one way to go.'

SPUUUUUURRRRRT!!

"Cough! Cough! I stand corrected. You do cum like a goddamn firehose!" Kelli admitted. "You always plaster the girl who makes you cum?" The once picture of professionalism, looked like she had cake battered plastered to her body. Globs dripped from her shameful figure and splattered against the ground.

DomGuardi
DomGuardi
302 Followers