Slut Son Ch. 11 - Brigit Returns

Story Info
No rest for the weary, "get up and fuck your Aunt!"
10.2k words
4.64
11.3k
16

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomGuardi
DomGuardi
302 Followers

Disclaimer

All characters are 18 years of age or older, of sound mind, and able to consent. Any characters, or situations, depicting real-life people or events are purely coincidental. This story contains strong sexual themes, including: incest, unrealistic anatomy, fellatio, cunnilingus, exaggerated volumes of male and female ejaculate, distended abdomens, anal and vaginal penetration, and unprotected sex without resulting in pregnancy or disease. This literary work is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used as justification for the pursuit of acting out any fantasies or fetishes reflected in this story. Please...enjoy yourself.

******

♫ Previously on Slut Son ♫

After weeks of training, getting creative with workouts, and pushing his body to new heights, Simon had to put his money where his mouth is and compete in the Coastal Rucksack Race organized by his supervisor Kelli Colonel. Despite his preparation, the event pushed Simon passed his limits and left him completely exhausted and feeling ill. Persuaded by Kelli to stick around, they ventured north on the beach in search of a few semi-private showers. As Kelli's curiosity peaked, she seduced her naive employee to determine if in fact that giant bulge in his swimsuit was real, or some immature prank at her expense.

Chapter 11 - Brigit Returns

"Sigh!"

'Weeks of rigorous negotiating, cutthroat bidding, costly appraisals, and inspection, after inspection, after inspection', the gorgeous mature redheaded property investor thought to herself as the cool air from the surf swirled around inside her vehicle and caressed her dark tanned skin. 'This relaxing drive up Ocean Boulevard is just what I need.'

Real estate had always been a precarious and risky investment medium, it required: luck, timing, knowledge of trends and population shifts, knowledge of construction and codes, an eye for styles, and a lot of capital. Even if all of those conditions were sufficiently satisfied, beach front properties still had the biggest propensity for fleecing potential buyers and investors. The high cost of maintenance, and the near impossible acquisition of insurance, often caused once lush and beautiful estates to fall into disrepair. Too often, for our heroine investor, the location was the only thing valuable about the property.

Luckily, for Brigit Hightower--the exquisite mature redhead with a bombshell body--it was quite the profitable excursion. Construction of the new condo building was a little behind schedule, which was to be expected, but the number of tenants pre-purchasing units had exceeded the builder's projections. Brigit had also acquired two additional houses to turn into rental properties, and another property she owned further south was booked for vacations through the next six years. Her diligence, and business sense, paid off and Brigit breathed a sigh of relief as she could ride out the rest of the summer in luxurious style.

'I love this stretch of highway.' Brigit thought as she sped up the coast. 'So close to the water, so many beautiful houses. The older ones need so much TLC inside, but their architecture is absolutely breath-taking.'

Brigit was always on the lookout for any valuable additions to her portfolio.

'Sigh. I've been away from Can and Simon for too long.' Brigit thought as her mind wandered about things other than real estate. "Ugh. That took longer than I thought. And it's such a long drive back. Just thinking about all that cock I'm missing out on makes me sour.' For longer drives, Brigit needed more leg room to feel comfortable, so she swapped out her sports car for her MDX.

With all the windows rolled down, the wind whipped around inside the large vehicle. Brigit's large red hair was pulled tight, but the incredible volume of her mane pulled at the hair ties and several strands swirled around her face. It hardly phased the irresistibly busty aunt, the feel of the sun and the smell of the salty air, invigorated Brigit as she thought about what awaited her at her youngest sister's house.

***

'Oh!' Brigit thought in surprise as she pulled into her sister's driveway; her nephew's car in its usual spot along the street. 'Simon's home? But it's the middle of the day.' Brigit thought it strange since it was technically a work day. 'Even better', she smiled.

Brigit exited her SUV and left her luggage in the back. Her red four-inch heels made a loud Click! Clack! on the sidewalk as she strolled up to the front door.

'I should hope they're anticipating my arrival. Those flowers I sent to Can made it pretty obvious.'

Ding! Dong! The dual tones of the doorbell could be heard even from outside the solid front door.

A good thirty seconds passed, with no answer, before Brigit pressed the bell again. Ding! Dong! Another half-minute passed and Brigit was feeling annoyed and agitated as she was left standing on the stoop. 'This is ridiculous. I know they're home, how long do they plan on leaving me out here?'

Knock! Knock! Knock! Brigit rapped her knuckles against the locked storm door.

"Fine!" Brigit said aloud as she stomped away from the front door. She walked over to the garage door, and on the far left-hand side was a security keypad. 'Can said I could use this in case of emergencies. I'd say getting her son's tongue jammed up my cunt constitutes. Let's see if I can remember...' Brigit entered a six-digit passcode, and soon the garage door ascended granting Brigit access to her sister's house. 'Thank you, Can!'

'Huh? Can's SUV is gone...but Simon's car is here?' Brigit was perplexed at the strange situation. She had expected to find her sister home while Simon would be away at work. 'Maybe Simon had some car trouble and had to borrow his mother's.' Brigit thought.

Brigit closed the garage door and then entered her sister's house; soon she found herself standing in the kitchen.

'Glad to see my little message made it here before I did.' Brigit remarked when she noticed the yellow roses she had sent her sister were prominently displayed on the kitchen island. 'Now, if only they were here for my warm reception.'

The house was eerily quiet, save for the hum of a few ceiling fans on low to help circulate the AC. No one was out back, sunning themselves on the patio. Nor resting in the den. Even the living room was completely vacant; Brigit expected to at least find her sister lounging on the couch while binging some new series.

"Hello. Is anyone home?" Brigit called out to a seemingly empty house.

'I guess no one really is home. Unless...' Brigit made one more lap around the first floor before she decided to investigate upstairs.

The door to Candice's master bedroom was nearest to the landing at the top of the stairs, so Brigit stopped by her sister's room first.

"Psst. Hello? Can?" Brigit called out to her sister, but again, there was no response. Candice's bedroom was empty as well. 'I guess no one's home. I'll check Simon's room, but it seems I have the place to myself.'

Having been on the road since an ungodly hour in the morning, Brigit was eager to romp with her newly sexually explorative sister and nephew. She resolved that she had caught them at a bad time. However, her fortune completely changed when she happened upon an tantalizing sight in her nephew's room.

'Mmm hmm.' Brigit thought as she licked her lips. 'What do we have here?' Brigit stepped deeper into her nephew's room to leer at the exposed young man enjoying a deep sleep. 'Like a reverse Sleeping Beauty,' Brigit chuckled to herself.

Simon, in his broad, muscular, form, was sound asleep in his bed, on his side with his back facing the door. A light sheet had been pulled up to his waist, but in his rolling from side-to-side, the sheet had fallen down to his thighs.

'Ha ha ha!' Brigit laughed to herself. 'Not the sight I was expecting,' she thought. Simon's bare tight ass was beaming at her, and it was all she could stare at.

'Oh my! Someone's been working out. A lot! Not that I wouldn't enjoy staring at his hot bod all day, but I didn't drive all this was just to feast with my eyes.' Brigit thought as she traced her erect left nipple with her nails through her dress top. In her aroused state, she loved the feeling of her nails raking over her sensitive pebbled areolas. 'Shame on him for sleeping the day away though. If my nephew is going to play hooky from work, he better be buried in some cock-drunk huge-titted bimbo. What kind of slut is my sister raising?' Brigit's mouth started to water, so much so that spit nearly spilled over her lips. 'Fortunately, I am a cock-drunk huge-titted bimbo.'

Brigit walked over to Simon's bed until her thighs pressed against the mattress. She peered over his body to admire and lust after the object of her desire. Like a pale, grotesquely fat sausage, Simon's cock rested against his right leg. It seemed to swell and contract on its own, almost rhythmically.

'I could wake him up, and mount him right here,' Brigit thought as she stared at her unsuspecting nephew with an evil grin, 'or I could teach him a lesson and turn him into the biggest slut imaginable.'

***

Without making a sound, Brigit left her nephew's room and returned to her sister's kitchen. As she passed the stove, she turned on one of the burners and set it to its lowest setting. Then, she continued on and entered the pantry.

"Let's see, let's see." Brigit chanted as she surveyed her sister's stores. She was looking for something in particular, and was beginning to think her sister did not keep it in stock when, "ah! There it is...coconut oil."

Brigit retrieved a large jar of organic coconut oil located in the very back. Satisfied with her finding, she smiled and placed the jar in the middle of the stove so it would heat up slowly.

'While I've got that going', Brigit thought, 'I need one more thing before I wake up my Prince Charming.'

Brigit searched, unsuccessfully, all over the house for her next item. She searched the "junk" drawer in the kitchen, the pantry again, all the closets, and every bathroom. Finally, in the large linen closet in the guest bathroom, she discovered the object of her desire. Candice had organized commonly used items for travel in special cubbies and totes. Inside were: tiny toothpastes, lotions, deodorants, shampoos, soaps, cotton swabs, and empty squeeze bottles.

'Can, you've done it again!' Brigit smirked as she picked up one of her sister's clear twelve ounce squeeze bottles.

Brigit returned to the kitchen and found the once solidified coconut oil had been slowly melted into a beautiful glossy semi-clear lube. 'Perfect!' Brigit thought as she swirled the jar in her right hand. The glass was hot, but not too hot to handle. 'Nice and warm. This should last a while,' she thought with a satisfied look as she carefully poured the oily contents into the squeeze bottle.

Once the squeeze bottle was full, she secured the cap and left the jar on the counter to cool.

'Simon baby, let's see what you got.'

***

Brigit re-entered her sleeping nephew's quarters just as stealthily as she had before. The door hinges made no squeak, and the compression of the carpet under her footsteps muffled her otherwise loud heels.

'I hope you got enough sleep, because you won't be getting any rest for quite a while.'

The red lioness stalked her unsuspecting prey, who had conveniently rolled into a more advantageous position for her. Simon had turned onto his back, with his right arm above his head and his left draped at his side. His legs were still somewhat apart but the sheet had been pulled up to cover his flaccid, yet impressively thick, shame.

Brigit placed her bottle of oil on Simon's desk; she paid careful attention that it would not fall onto what she guessed was a very expensive PC build. 'Men and their toys,' she thought as she peeled off her tight strapless dress. 'Still, if I spill anything on it, it'll ruin the whole vibe I'm going for.'

Even with her massive gravity defying breasts, Brigit impressively folded herself in half and rolled the stretched garment all the way down her legs. Once she got to her feet, she undid the straps on her heels, kicked them off, and slipped out of her clothing entirely.

"Aaaaaaaah." Brigit exhaled aloud, risking her nephew's early awakening. 'Best feeling in the world, the ultimate relaxation,' she thought as she raked her long acrylic nails over her nude body. She shivered as goosebumps left tingles all over her tanned exposed body.

'It's time.' Brigit had retrieved her bottle of warm oil and stood over her nephew's resting body. After a quick glance at Simon's nightstand, she noticed something strange sitting out in the open.

'Some sort of dildo?' Brigit wondered. The black silicon object was shorter than a dildo, with a much larger bulb at the top. And the base had a small curved hook, like something at the base of an umbrella. 'Must be something Can left behind.'

With her left hand, she hooked the sheet with her long index fingernail and drug it further down; anticipating the salivating sight of his sleeping one-eyed dragon.

Brigit was once again mesmerized, the pale thick caterpillar--seemingly independent of Simon's body--twitched and undulated, like it could sense a wet and welcoming pussy nearby.

'Such a strange appendage,' Brigit thought to herself. 'Men's genitals aren't much to look at, yet I always find myself starved for cock.'

After she pulled the bed sheet completely off her nephew, Brigit slowly dripped the warm coconut oil at the base of Simon's broad chest until a small puddle formed. Each time Simon took a slow deep breath and his chest rose, the oil would run down the deep trench of his abdominal linea alba where it would then soak into the base of his cock and heavy sack.

'Mmmmmm, I wonder if he can feel this in his sleep?'

As if making a game of it, Brigit poured more and more oil onto Simon's chest. She enjoyed watching the slick syrupy river flow down his body and leave a bright shiny gloss in its wake.

'Now, how about this?' Brigit carefully dripped a few drops of oil onto her stallion's small nipples. She stifled a giggle when she saw the effect it had on him. 'Oh my god! Are his nipples actually getting hard?' As much as they could, Simon's tiny nips hardened and stood at attention. Enticed by this discovery, Brigit gently rubbed his left nipple. 'Have you been awakening new turn-ons while I've been away?' Upon that inquiry, she quickly glanced back at the strange object on Simon's nightstand. 'Could that be yours too?'

Eager to sate her lust, Brigit sat down on the bed next to Simon's legs and tipped the bottle over his fattening hog and squeezed out heavy drops that splashed warm oil along the length of his shaft. As if it received some sort of energizing elixir, the soft phallus quickly swelled and stood at half mast. The strange, unexpected, warming sensation on Simon's nethers caused him to arch his back and stretch.

Crack! Crack! Crack! His spine and joints popped as he over-extended himself.

"Yaaaaawwn." Simon's eyes blinked rapidly as he picked up head to survey his surroundings.

"Hello handsome." Brigit greeted her nephew in a low sultry voice.

Simon's eyes shot wide open. "Holy fu...Aunt Brigit! You're here!" Simon yelled in glee as he sat up in his bed.

"I'm glad to see you haven't forgotten me," Brigit responded. Even though she knew there was not a remote possibility of that being true.

"What?! No! I'm just...surprised." Simon answered with a growing smile. "Or, I'm still dreaming." He quickly followed up.

"Oh you're awake baby." Brigit spoke softly as she crawled on all fours over Simon's nude body. "But I didn't exactly drive for hours and hours to make your dreams come true."

Simon didn't flinch as his sexy fiery aunt locked her mouth onto his. He drew her entire bottom lip into his mouth and her tongue darted out to lick his upper lip during their frenching session. "MMMMMMMMM!" Aunt and nephew moaned together as they enjoyed every second of their reunion. Simon reached up with his right hand and grabbed his aunt by her hair and pulled her even closer.

'Fuck...those tits! They may be fake but they feel incredible smashed against my body.'

Slap! Simon flexed his groin and his swelling cock slapped his aunt right in the middle of her dense ass.

"MMMMMMMMM!" Brigit moaned even louder at her lover's reaction.

Suck. Suck. Suuuuuuuck.

Brigit had stuck her tongue as far as she could into Simon's mouth, and he eagerly suckled upon every delicious inch that he could.

Sluuuurrrrp...Smack!

As the incestuous pair separated their lips, a thick strand of saliva remained connected between them.

"Now that was a real 'hello' kiss. Make sure you greet me like that every time." Brigit suggested with a devilish grin.

"Mmmm, you have my word Aunt Brigit." Simon replied.

Brigit sat back and lifted her body upwards until her nephew's cock swung forward and slapped his body with a loud Swack! "I've missed how your beefy cock is always clumsily smacking into our bodies." She laughed. "You'd think it would be annoying, but I like the fact we have to work around such...hung meat."

"Whoa, that's hot!" Simon suddenly burst out.

"Hmm?" Brigit questioned, then followed where Simon was looking. Brigit had returned to the Memphis' house with a much, much darker tan then when she had left. Where before she had an even deep tan, she returned dawning deep bronze colored skin. Like coffee with a hint of creamer. Her entire body was dark, smooth, and warm to the touch, except for a very suggestive tan line in the shape of tiny bikini bottoms. There was a bright white patch of color over her vagina, thin stripes of pale skin running over her hips, and then another white triangular shape sitting just above her buttocks. The sight of such pale unblemished skin next to flawless molasses colored skin mesmerized Simon as he began to salivate before his seductive mistress. "Oh, this." She giggled. "I thought I would try a different look. Do you like it?"

Spill. Simon let his mouthful of drool overflow from his mouth. "God...it makes your pussy look so...delicious."

"Oh you'll get plenty of opportunity. Trust me." Brigit promised.

Even with breasts that put an adolescent fantasy to shame, Brigit sat up straight over her nephew and aimed the nozzle of the bottle at her beach ball sized tits.

"Hnnnnng!." Simon's dick pulsed, and a thick, clear, gush of precum expelled from the tip of his twitching cannon. His own lustrous oil quickly covered his upper abs and dribbled down his sides. The sight of oil pouring over the massive mounds of his aunt's tits was too much for Simon. Her dark body glistened in the afternoon light, she looked like a Greek goddess who descended to grace one loyal subject with pleasurable divinity.

Brigit turned her torso to look down at her nephew. "Mmmmmm, leaking already. That happens when you're really turned on, right?" She teased even though she knew the answer. She felt something vibrating under her ass cheeks and realized her nephew's heavy clangers were right beneath her. 'Hmph', she smirked. 'His factories are practically boiling over making so much cum. Mmmmmm, Simon. You are all mine.'

Squeeze! Brigit splashed another healthy amount of oil against her chest. Rivers of oil poured over her globes, oil dripped and rained down from her body and splashed against Simon's ripped naked figure.

DomGuardi
DomGuardi
302 Followers