Slut Son Ch. 11 - Brigit Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sssssssss," Simon sucked air through his teeth and then groaned, "hnnnnnng." He wiggled and writhed under his statuesque aunt as the warm oil from her body pelted his tender skin.

Spurt. Spurt. Spurt.

Each time Simon flexed his cock, watery precum would shoot from his tip and defile his body. Soon, his entire torso was dripping with a healthy mixture of oil and seminal fluid.

"Mmmmm baby, you look positively slutty." Brigit moaned as she leaned forward for another passionate lover's kiss.

Their mouths battled for supremacy, but despite Simon's lingering brutish strength from training, he was quickly overwhelmed by his ruling goddess. She chewed on his bottom lip, nearly sucked the tongue from his head, and when their lips separated and Simon mouth hung open trembling for more, she softly spat in the gap.

"We are making a mess." Brigit said.

Simon looked around at the state of his bed. Oil had splashed from their bodies and soaked his sheets and mattress. "I don't care," he declared. Then, very quickly, he shoved his face into his aunt's right breast and drew her nipple into his mouth as far as he could.

"Oh baby! Yes! Oh yes! Keep doing that!" Brigit repeated.

Brigit's areola were beautifully pebbled, her nipples could get very hard but not very long. Simon compensated by kneading her hard tit flesh which sent tingles and shivers all over his aunt's body.

"Aaah! Fuck me, you're like an animal." Brigit gasped. Simon dug his fingers deeper into her mammaries, and the thick coating of oil allowed him to slide his hands all over her perfect bust. "I didn't aaaaah know anyone could do that to my tits."

Simon slid his hands all over her gorgeous breasts. He forcefully pushed them together. He slid his hands underneath to push them up. He pulled them down against his own chest. And most often, he desperately tried to bury his face deeper and deeper into the firm fun-bags.

"Here baby. How about a little more lube." Brigit gave the bottle another healthy squeeze and another gush of oil ran down her body. Oil pooled where Simon's face met her breast, so he shook his head back and forth to drench himself in his goddess' offering.

"Gasp! Fuck that was hot!" Simon shrieked when he finally came up for air. His face and hair were soaking wet, like he had just got out of the pool. "Aunt Brigit...haah haah haah...I can't get enough of you." As he stared at his aunt's dripping glistening body, he felt his cock get harder and even slightly longer. "I...I...have to taste you before I go crazy."

Simon had then hooked his arms under Brigit's legs and slid underneath her wet body. The amount of oil sloshing around made it incredibly easy for Simon to get into position.

'Fuck I didn't expect this to look so sexy. Her skin is so dark, but her pussy is pure white. Like I'm diving face first into whipped cream.'

"Sniiiiff!" Like a fine wine or a decadent dessert, Simon savored the unique scent of his meal. Aunt Brigit's scent is always so strong, god I love how it makes my head fuzzy...mmmmmm...and my body tingle.'

Weeks of thirsting and drinking from a woman's body, had not made Simon any more resistant to his aunt's overwhelming sexual prowess. Only when his own mother had filled his stomach, throat, and nose with squirt, and the heat and feel of the adult shop owner, had ever intoxicated him just as strongly.

Schlurp. Schlurp. Schlurp. Schlurp.

Simon wasted no time helping himself to Brigit's gushing vibrating cunt. The fact that she had been fantasizing about her nephew was apparent as an endless amount of sweet and tangy lubricating fluid soaked through her womanhood and was eagerly swallowed by the mouthful.

Gulp. Gulp. Gulp.

'This is Heaven. I just want more cum. More woman cum all over me. Drench my face. My hair. Fucking coat my cock in it. I don't care if I smell like an orgasming cunt forever.' Simon had succumbed to his greatest fetish again, pussy cum was the only thought that would occupy him for quite some time.

"Aaaaaahh! Aaaahh! Aaaaaah!" Brigit cried out in sweet ecstasy as she felt her velvety lips parted by a wide tongue, and then the areas just next to her clit gently massaged. While her right hand still tightly gripped the bottle, her left dug into her tits and pulled at her nipples. "Yes! Yes! This is what I missed! Oh fuck me Simon. Eat my pussy, it's all yours!"

Brigit then turned her torso and squirted a long stream of slippery coconut oil up and down her nephew's twitching and bobbing cock.

"Mmmmmm, look at that thick shiny meat." Brigit commented as she chewed on her bottom lip. "With a cock like that, you know your only option is to be a slut, right?"

"Lick. Lick. Gulp. Y...yes Aunt Brigit. Your pussy has turned me into a total slut." Simon replied between cherry licks.

Turned on by her nephew's agreement, Brigit flipped over and got into a sixty-nine position. Simon, still on his back, extended his tongue as far as he could to act as a miniature version of his cock for his aunt. Brigit happily impaled herself and swallowed his tongue with her burning hot velvety womanhood.

"Nnnnnnnnnn," Simon groaned as he felt two sets of nails rake his scrotum and pull his balls apart.

"These must be hard at work making a huge load of thick semen for me." Brigit said as her slender fingers squeezed Simon's plump testicles. "They're practically vibrating in my hands. Do I turn you on that much?"

Speeeeeew!

A long watery stream of pre-ejaculate shot from Simon's slit and splashed the length of his aunt's toned tanned back.

"Aaaaa!" Brigit gasped. "That's a unique sensation. I've never had someone practically piss precum all over me." She giggled. "But I'll take that as a 'yes'."

Simon kept involuntarily flexing, which caused his thick veiny rod to continually pound against Brigit's left shoulder. An incredibly greasy mixture of pre-seminal fluid and oil coated his shaft and flowed down like a fountain. Along its path, it soaked his legs, his nuts, taint, asshole, and thoroughly seeped into his sheets.

'I keep thinking I'm going to dominate this cock', Brigit thought as she took hold of her nephew's shaft with both hands, 'but all I want to do is service this disgustingly large dick. I want to debase myself, be as depraved as possible so he'll never take this cock away from me.'

Brigit's time away made her weak to her nephew's sexual equipment. They were on a race to the bottom for who could out 'sex-slave' the other.

Lick. Suck. Sluuuurp!

'Oh yes! I can feel his veins scrubbing my lips!' Bright held the monstrous phallus tight against the left side of face and slid up and down the fat incestuous tool. 'Mmmmmm...combined with the coconut, it's like fellating a pina colada.' Brigit thought as she puckered her lips to taste Simon's rod.

Schlik. Schlik. Schlik.

Brigit had begun using her nephew's cock as some sort of facial scrub instrument. Her aggressive "washing" left her makeup smeared all over her face and Simon's penis. Which she only noticed when she saw a bright red smudge along the twitching column.

"Oh fuck me!" Brigit said aloud.

"Sluurrp smack! You okay?" Simon asked after disengaging his lips from her puffy lips.

"Yeah. I got carried away and ruined my makeup." Brigit explained. "I'm sure I look like some cheap, back alley, cock-addicted whore. But you don't mind, right?"

Lick. Lick. "When it comes to you, Aunt Brigit, I don't mind anything."

"Good boy," Brigit smirked.

Stealing his focus through the distracting bliss of soft hands and lips massaging every inch of sensitive soldier, Simon dug his fingers as hard as he could into the rock hard rump of his sexy aunt.

'Her tight ass is so slippery. I can't get a good grip', Simon thought.

Simon's fingers slipped from every hold he thought he had secured. Finally, he just wrapped his arms around his aunt's entire waist and drove his tongue into her juicy honey pot as deep as he could.

'This won't be enough. I have to drive Aunt Brigit absolutely crazy.'

After shifting his left hand, Simon gave his aunt's bleached anus a gentle circular massage.

'That should get her excited', Simon strategized, 'but I can't forget about her clit. That'll send her over the edge.'

Moving his jaw, Simon found the sweet spot to rub Brigit's very attentive pink button up and down with his chin.

"AAAAAGH! Oh you sick fuck! You dirty aunt-fucker!" Brigit squealed and jumped. "That's it! That's it right fucking there! OOOOOOOOOH you've learned more than a few new tricks haven't you?"

SCHLIK! SCHLIK! SCHLIK!

Feeling his aunt hump his head, Simon increased his assault.

"OH MY GOD I NEEDED THIS! OH SIMON I NEEDED YOU EATING MY CUNT SO FUCKING BAD!" Brigit screamed loud enough to alert the neighbors, had the windows been open.

SCHLIK! SCHLIK! GULP! SCHLIK! SCHLIK! GULP!

Simon delightfully had begun swallowing mouthful after mouthful of sweet pussy juice.

"YEEEEAAAAAAAAH! OOOHH YEEEEEAAAAH! EAT MY PUSSY!" Brigit was dangerously close to begging than demanding. Having lost her own focus, Brigit reverted to using Simon's dense man meat like a handle to drive her mature pussy harder and harder onto his face. "OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! HAAAAH HAAAH I'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUM! WHATEVERYOUDODON'TFUCKINGSTOP!!" She howled.

Delighted with his work, Simon was ready to receive his aunt's cum and sate his thirst. Or so he thought.

"💕OH FUCK! OH FUCK! I'M...I'M...CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMINGG!!💕"

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!

'What the f...!' To Simon's shock, a dam burst at point blank range. An immense flood of crystal clear pussy squirt flushed Simon's face, shot down his throat and up his nose. Cum and oil invaded every orifice, pore, and follicle on his head. 'Holy hell! Does Aunt Brigit cum as much as mom now?' Spray ricocheted off and rained down on his once pristine bed.

"OH FUCK ME THAT FEELS SO GOOD. I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOU! YOU DIRTY INCEST SLUT!" Brigit continued to scream and buck. She had such a stranglehold on Simon's cock, that had he been ready to cum, she would have staved off his orgasm. "💕OH SHIT! OH SHIT! AAAAAAAAHHH!💕"

PISH!

Brigit shot a much shorter burst of squirt from her fluttering well-licked pussy. Simon simply let the stream hit him in the face and reveled in being defiled in such a climactic way.

"Haaah! Haaah!" Brigit's breathing was harsh as her orgasm subsided. "You...haaah haaah...my dirty little nephew...deserve something special for that."

Brigit repositioned herself on her knees with her legs running along Simon's sides. Then, she wrapped her massive, torso swallowing, tits around Simon's steel-hard cock.

"With so much oil, this should feel really good." Brigit boasted.

"Hnnnnnnnng! It already does." Simon replied politely.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Brigit held her tits tight on the sides and repeatedly dropped them down on Simon's thighs.

"How's that baby? How's it feel between my tits?" Brigit asked.

"Aaaaah! Aaaaah! Oh my god Aunt Brigit. That feels amazing. B...between your tits...aaaaah...so soft...so hot!" Simon managed to respond. "They're so huge...haa haa...I've never felt such incredible breasts on my entire cock."

Plap! Plap! Spew. Each time Brigit lifted her tanned globes, precum oozed from the purple head and pooled in her deep cleavage.

"Mmmmmm...it's so wet. Sooooo slippery." Brigit teased. "And yet, I can still feel all the veins pulsing. I actually think you're getting thicker."

"Ha ha," Simon let out a nervous chuckle. "Maybe. I just know...nnnng...this feels so good it's making my head spin."

Spew. Spew. Spew. The amount of precum Brigit was milking had begun to flow over the sides of her breasts and drip down all over Simon's legs.

'I think it's time I pulled the trigger.' "You attacked my delicate pussy on multiple fronts, my devious little nephew," Brigit said in a low sultry tone. "I think it's time I returned the favor." And with that, Brigit slid her puffy lips over Simon's flared crown.

"Oh fuck! God Aunt Brigit, your mouth is so hot!" Simon burst aloud. The heat from his aunt's mouth stimulated his increasingly sensitive cock head. "Fuuuuuuuck that feels so good." He moaned.

Gluk. Gluk. Gluk.

Brigit turned up the "heat" by swirling her tongue around Simon's glans and giving him long hard strokes.

"AAAAAHH! Whatever you're doing...it's too much!" Simon bucked underneath his domineering aunt.

Plap! Plap! Plap!

Spew! Spew!

Gluk! Gluk! Gluk!

"HAAAA! HAAAA! P...PLEASE KEEP GOING! PLEASE DON'T STOP!" Simon begged.

'Simon is the perfect male slut. Up for anything to please his mistress. He deserves to cum, but it means he won't be able to fuck me right away. Oh well, we have the entire rest of the day.'

Sluuuuuuuurp POP! Brigit forcefully sucked more precum through Simon's urethra, then popped her lips off his spongy head.

"Are you ready to cum baby? Do you wanna give your hot aunt your huge load?" Brigit playfully taunted her young lover.

"HAH! HAH! HAH! Y...YES. OH GOD YES!" Simon cried. He begun to raise his hips to try and fuck his aunt's tits even harder. "OH GOD I'M GONNA CUM! I'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUM!" He repeated over and over, loud and frantically.

"YES BABY! GIVE ME YOUR LOAD! GIVE ME ALL THAT HOT YOUNG CUM!"

"OH FUCK HERE IT COMES!" Simon yelled, red faced and gripping his aunt's ass.

SPUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRT!

Brigit was ready, she opened her throat and let an impossibly giant load of rich creamy spunk flow down her esophagus directly into her stomach. 'Mmmmmm, Simon. You still cum like a horse. God I love the feeling of it warming my insides.'

"AAAAAAAAAARGHH!" Simon grunted as his cum chute stretched and jettisoned more cum than his slit would allow.

SPUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRT!

Brigit had tilted her head back and let Simon's second blast paint her neck and chest.

'Mmmmm, his pure white seed against my dark skin looks so delicious,' Brigit thought as she licked her lips some more. 'My god I'm sexy,' she smiled to herself.

SPUUUURT! SPUUURT! Volley after volley of burning hot stud cum continued to burst from Simon's thick donkey dick. By the time he was done, Brigit's neck and tits looked like a poorly frosted cake.

"Haaa. Haaa. Haaa. Oh my god...that was...amazing." Brigit huffed and panted.

"Gulp...gasp! Aunt Brigit, when did you start squirting so much? I can't believe it. That was incredible." Simon couldn't wait to find out how his aunt found her new skill.

"I've been masturbating, like, a lot since I left," Brigit started to explain. "And believe me, every time I thought of you. And each time, I came a little more, then a little more, and a little more. And the more I relaxed, and opened myself up to squirting, the more I did."

"That's amazing. I loved it!" Simon replied.

"I'm glad to hear that." Brigit said relieved. "I'm still not on your mother's level. I was worried I couldn't satisfy you."

"What?" Simon shot back with an offended tone. "That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard."

"That's very sweet baby." Brigit said as she gently massaged Simon's tip. "I'm glad to see your volume hasn't diminished." Lick...swallow.' "In fact, it might be more than before." Simon simply chuckled as he tenderly ran his fingers over his aunt's tight bubble butt. "Although, part of me is a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong, that was amazing, but I was really hoping I didn't have to wait to ride this monster."

Still breathing heavily, Simon turned and reached towards his nightstand. "Actually, Aunt Brigit, you're not going to have to wait as long as you thought." He retrieved the black silicon toy and slid out from under his aunt to sit up in his drenched bed.

"Huh?" Brigit reflexively responded in confusion. Keeping her breasts together, she had climbed off her nephew and turned to face him, still sitting on her knees. A large pool of rich nourishing semen still sat in her cleavage.

Displaying the toy, "this is a prostate massager, and the hook here rubs my perineum," Simon explained.

"Really?" Brigit replied wide-eyed and greatly excited. "I...didn't know you were into, like, anal play, and stuff like that."

"A...recent awakening." Simon smiled.

"Sigh. Just like your mother." Brigit winked.

"Now, I just need to get it lubed up..." Simon commented as he went for a drawer in his nightstand, but Brigit had snatched the prostate toy from his hand.

"Lube, huh? I'm practically covered in it." Brigit said with a hint of boasting. She held the silicon instrument by the "hook" and plunged it deep between her saturated tits. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned, remembering how it felt to have her nephew's slick meat grinding against her. When she pulled the massager out, it was thoroughly coated in slimy spunk.

'I'm supposed to put my own cum in my ass?' "Uh...thanks." Simon finally said, but with confusion and trepidation.

Slurp. Brigit licked a glob of cum that had dribbled down her hand. "To answer your question, yes, I want to see you put this in your ass, lubed with your own cum." Her eyes had narrowed and her grin widened. She knew what all men thought when faced with that prospect.

Simon was phased for less than a second, then he happily accepted his semen soaked stick and leaned back and spread his legs wide. He took a deep breath as he rubbed the bulbous head against his anus to smear his opening with his natural lube.

"The trick is to relax as much as possible." Simon said.

Brigit cocked an eyebrow, "you don't have to tell me."

"Nnnnnnng," Simon moaned as the fatter rounded head of the probe slipped past his anal ring. "Aaaaaaah," he exhaled satisfyingly. "That's the hardest part, the rest of it is just a vacation." With the device fully inserted, Simon let his entire body collapse on his bed.

'No...fucking...way.' Brigit thought as she stared at her nephew's pussy crusher. 'This thing is actually working. His fat meat...is already coming back to life.'

"Here, this will really help me recharge." Simon said as he sat fully up in bed. He then grabbed his aunt by her shoulders and laid her flat on her back.

Brigit's curiosity peaked when her hulking nephew straddled her right leg. "You planning on riding me cowgirl style? I think that's supposed to be my position." She teased.

"Nnnnnng," Simon moaned as he lowered his weight onto his aunt. "Your thigh is perfect for this," he informed his mistress as he had begun to grind against her muscular thigh to put more pressure on his prostate. Fap. Fap. Fap. Fap. Not sure what to do with his hands, Simon had begun to jack his steadily hardening cock as he ground his prostate against the anal invader.