Slut Son Ch. 11 - Brigit Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This is kinda weird,' Brigit thought as she laid underneath her nephew who was grinding on top of her. 'A bit of a role reversal. Usually the girl is on top and the guy gets to look at her sexy titties bounce as she's having the ride of her life. Not that I'm complaining though. He looks so strong. I can see the muscle fibers under his chest bulge when he flexes.' Brigit raised her hands and had begun massaging her nephew's dense pecs. 'Haha, he's such a good slut. His nipples get so hard with the slightest bit of attention.'

Simon closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip. The massage on his chest sent tingles throughout his body that reached the top of his scalp.

'Nothing beats these abs though.' Brigit thought as her right hand traced every contour of Simon's rolling abdomen. She felt her body get hotter and hotter as her fingers brushed the ridges of his shapely abs. 'Aaaaaah. Just thinking about all that power thrusting into me...my kitty is soaking wet.'

"Ooooooooh, I can't wait to fuck you, Aunt Brigit." Simon said, holding the base with his left hand and stroking his cock just behind the glistening purple head.

Slik. Slik. Slik. Slik.

The sound of Simon's firm grip stroking and stretching his oil-and-spit-soaked thick manhood back to life was deafening in the room. Such a lewd sight made Brigit lick her lips as her nipples hardened and cunt moistened.

'Wow! That didn't take long. Looks like this nasty stud's already recharged himself,' Brigit thought, being thoroughly impressed. "Here, baby. Let me get on top. I may be able to squirt more if I'm in control." Simon complied and rolled off his aunt's leg, he slid underneath her dark tanned body as she got into position above him. "I've always admired your mother for taking an entire horse-sized cock," Brigit said as the couple clumsily gripped each other's slippery bodies. "Your Aunt Amarosa and I were always considered the 'hot' ones, but we've never held a candle to her when it comes to love making." She straddled her writhing nephew and held his veiny destroyer against her stomach and smiled. 'Ams can't hold a candle to anybody these days.'

Brigit lifted herself high above Simon's meat pole and lined his helmet up with her puffy lips. Caught in the light, a glistening dollop of Brigit's pussy nectar fell from her inner lips. "Nnnngg," Simon groaned as he watched the smutty secretion roll down the ribbed exterior of his cock. 'Fuck! That's so hot,' he thought as he bucked his hips.

"Mmmmmm," Brigit moaned. 'It gets me so excited when I feel his huge head part my lips,' Brigit thought as she slowly swallowed her nephew's huge meat with her juicy cunt.

'Fuck that's hot!' Simon's thoughts rang loudly in his head at the sight above him. Her physique was an enigma, she was somehow curvy and muscular at the same time. And as his pussy-destroyer pushed deeper and deeper into her canal, 'my dick...nnnnnnnnn...it's pushing her abs out!'

Squirming atop his youthful monstrous cock, was an undeniable milf seductress, with tits that obscured her face, toned thighs that gripped his hips, and a six-pack that massaged his dick as his mistress flexed and rocked her body.

'The oil is already making her body look insane, but I gotta drench her sick abs.' Simon thought as he grabbed the bottle of oil and unloaded stream after sharp stream of fragrant coconut oil all over his aunt's breasts and stomach.

SQUELCH! SPLASH!

"AAAAAAH FUCK! You naughty slut!" Brigit cried out as oil struck her body and rained down on both sinful lovers. "Spraying your aunt down as she's riding your massive cock!" She playfully taunted. "Ha ha! I love the blissful agony on your face as I grind and rock on your cock!"

Plap. Plap. Plap.

"Nnnnnnngg! Nnnnng! It's like...aaah aaah...you're completely different." Simon groaned as he thrusted. The newfound sensations made it impossible for him to think straight. "Your muscles...aah ahh oh fuck...y-y-you're massaging my entire length Aunt Brigit!" He belted.

"Oh yes! Say that again! Call me your aunt!" Brigit's voice was harsh and loud as her body adjusted to having been stuffed with so much man-meat.

Plap. Plap. Plap.

"Haaah! Haaah! Aunt Brigit!" Simon panted.

"Louder. Louder!" Brigit demanded.

PLAP. PLAP. PLAP. The lovers' bodies had begun slapping into each other harder and harder.

"Aunt...AUNT BRIGIT!" Simon shouted.

"Oh you dirty mother-fucking boy-slut!" Brigit responded, almost laughing. "AAAAHH! AAAHH! K...keep going!"

"I MISSED FUCKING YOU AUNT BRIGIT! I LOVE MY AUNT'S CUNT WRAPPED AROUND MY COCK!" PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! "I'M A TRASHY SLUTTY NEPHEW FOR MY AUNT'S GORGEOUS BODY TO RIDE!"

Simon bucked and humped beneath his fiery-maned aunt. Slapping and sloshing sounds filled the bedroom. And Simon tried desperately to get his aunt to cum again so he could once again soak in her lewd incestuous juices.

"HAAAH! HAAAH! OH YEEEAH! OH FUUUCK MEEEE!" Brigit was biting her bottom lip, and a small tear escaped her clenched eyes. 'Oh god, I've been practicing for this but I still never imagined he could stretch my pussy walls so wide.' Brigit thought to herself, but then suddenly "YEEEEEEEEEAAHH!" She cried aloud. "YOU'RE IN MY WOMB! MY NEPHEW'S HUGE COCK IS SPLITTING ME IN TWO!"

PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP!

Brigit's large statuesque figure pounded down against Simon's equally impressive sculpted frame.

"AAAAH! AAAAAH! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING!" Brigit repeated over and over excitedly.

"CUM FOR ME AUNT BRIGIT. PLEASE CUM ALL OVER MY FILTHY COCK AND SLUTTY BODY!" Simon pleaded with almost a frantic pitch to his voice.

"💕OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! FUCK MEEEEEEEE!!💕" Brigit's voice shook the room, and her thrashing had flung oil and sweat all over her forbidden young lover and his bed.

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSHHHHHHHH!

Delicious, burning hot liquid swirled around Simon's steel-hard member that vibrated inside his aunt's spasming sex pot.

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSHHHHHHHH!

"OH FUCK AUNT BRIGIT! YOUR SQUIRTING! IT FEELS LIKE YOU GOT MY DICK IN A WATER MASSAGE!" Simon savored his aunt's orgasm as his left hand dug hard into her bouncing glute, while his right mashed her hard tit flesh.

"I...I...can't help it! Your dick...OHYEAAAH...it's filling me so much! In...in my fucking stomach!" It was a strange pleasurable pain for Brigit, 'but I can see why Can loves this so much.' "💕OH FUCK! i'MGONNACUMAGAIN!💕"

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSHHHHH!

Spray escaped the tight seal around Simon's shaft. As he felt the carnal crystal clear waters splatter against his glistening oily skin, his body shivered, his nipples hardened, and his already monstrously thick plunderer swelled slightly thicker in its warm and wet chamber.

'Oh fuck! Just a taste. Just one mouthful of pussy cream. Anything to swallow her cum.' Simon thought as he opened his mouth as wide as possible and stuck his tongue out, hopeful to catch any amount of liquid.

Already arching back, Brigit reached behind and slipped her right hand between Simon's buttocks and found the prostate toy still lodged deep in his rectum.

"What happens if I play with this?" Brigit teased as she gave the plunged toy a few playful tugs and twists.

"Hsssssss!" Simon sucked air through clenched teeth and squirmed as he felt the bulbous nob massage his sensitive p-spot. "Oh fuck! I can't take it!" He growled. Brigit had pushed him too far, his desire to rut and cum had become too strong to control. Simon sat up swiftly and grabbed his busty aunt by her shoulders, and forced her to the bed.

"Ayeeeee!" Brigit squealed and laughed as she found herself easily tossed onto her stomach; looking behind her, she saw a bronzed oily god with an unquenchable lustful look in his eyes.

"Haaa...Haaa." Simon panted. "I'm not gonna hold back, Aunt Brigit." His arms flexed and chest bulged as he gripped his aunt's hips tightly.

"Don't you dare." Brigit squirmed and rocked her butt back and forth as she felt her nephew's thick spear split her meaty cheeks and burrow deeper towards her still dripping cunt.

Spill. A slight flex from Simon, and slick precum oozed from his slit and lubed his aunt's untanned crack.

SHLP. Simon's spongy helmet found its desired target and shot another salvo of natural seminal lube all over, and in, Brigit's pink tunnel. Then...SQUELCH! The juicy, watery noise of Simon sinking deep into Brigit's battered hole was deafening.

"Oooooooooooohh baby!" Brigit cooed. "Sooooo deep. Sooo thick," she moaned as she pushed against her powerful boy slut. "You're a fucking bull, crushing my chest into your bed."

SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP!

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! THIS FEELS SO GOOD!" Simon focused on his aunt's firm bubble butt squishing against his pelvis as he forced his aunt to take his entire length over and over.

"YES! YES! RESHAPE MY BODY! JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER'S! YES! MAKE ME A COCKSLEEVE JUST LIKE YOU DID TO MY BABY SISTER!"

"AUNT BRIGIT, STOP! THAT'S TOO MUCH!" Simon secretly loved the idea. "IF YOU KEEP TALKING LIKE THAT...I'M GONNA CUM! THEN I'LL BE ADDICTED TO YOUR PUSSY FOREVER!"

SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP!

"AAAAH! AAAHH! DO IT BABY! FILL ME UP! GIVE ME MORE CUM THAN YOU'VE EVER GIVEN ANYONE!" Brigit dug into the wet soggy bed for leverage and pushed harder against the forearm-like cock that was railing her.

"I'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUM! AAAGH! AAAAAGHHH! FUUUUUUUCK!"

SPUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRT!

Simon gripped his aunt's glutes hard and threw his head back as a raging torrent of thick creamy batter burst from his swollen member.

"NNNNNNNNNNGG!" Simon steadied himself, then pulled out--leaving only the head still in its wet hot confines--then plunged back into the cum-filled gaping hole before the next salvo.

As Simon continued to pump his aunt full of cum, filling every available space and fold of her walls and womb, something different happened.

SPUUURT!

SWELL!

SPUUURT!

SWELL!

SPUUURT!

SWELL!

As Simon flexed, the silicon toy ground hard against his prostate. And instead of long infrequent bursts of cum exploding painfully (yet satisfying) from his testicles, a series of shorter eruptions seemed to endlessly pump cum deep into Brigit's body.

'Oh fuck! Oh fuck me!' Brigit panicked in her head. 'There's...so much cum. Filling me up. I can feel my body swelling. So full. Body...ruined...with cum.'

Brigit's abdomen was in fact filling up with so much spunk, that she had to push her spewing nephew away and roll onto her side.

"S...Simon...so full...can't...no more." Brigit spoke weakly.

"I...I'M SORRY AUNT BRIGIT!" Rivulets of sweat collected the oil that clung to Simon's skin, and rivers ran down his body. "NNNNNNNNNNG! THERE'S STILL MORE. I CAN'T STOP IT!"

PLOP.

With his right hand, Simon scooped up a large glob of pearly white cream that fell from Brigit's gaping pussy hole. He used it as a slimy lube and stroked his veiny shaft with a hard grip. With his left, he squeezed his aching balls like a stress toy.

SPUUUUUUUURRT!

Simon's more powerful ejaculates returned, and he aimed his cannon at his aunt's helpless body.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

Rich white semen painted Brigit's heavily breathing body. She reveled in that newfound sensation, and simply laid there as her nephew's lewd fluid stained her body over and over again.

"Haaah! Haaah!" Simon fell back, his breathing harsh and fast. "That...was incredible Aunt Brigit. Fuck I came so hard."

It took a minute for Brigit's mental faculties to return. "Mmmmmmm baby. I haven't had it that good in...quite some time actually." Brigit then rolled over onto her back and gently put pressure on her stomach. Simon laughed to himself as he watched glob and glob of his thick semen pour out from his aunt's reddened tender pussy. 'I don't think I've ever had it that good, unless I count last week when I fantasized about Simon and his father.' Brigit smirked to herself.

Still huffing, Simon leaned back to take in the sight before him. Like lava veins, rivers of white slowly rolled over the curves of Brigit's cum dominated figure. The stark contrast of the pearly white against her skin made her tan look even darker. Her face was plastered, her shoulder and rib cage caked, clumps fell from her breasts and splat! against a bed thoroughly saturated with sex and filth.

"Hang on a moment, Aunt Brigit." Simon said as he swung his left over his aunt's limp body and climbed off the bed. "I'm gonna give this one a try," he commented when he retrieved a larger anal stimulator from his nightstand.

"What is that?" Brigit questioned, barely able to lift her head.

"Another prostate toy...but larger. And this one vibrates and spins." Simon smiled as he pressed a button on the underside of the toy to demonstrate for his aunt.

'He is his mother's son. What have I got myself into?'

***

It was well into the evening when the exhausted, taxed bodies of Simon Memphis and Brigit Hightower were completely unable to move from their long session of debauchery and forbidden fun. They had collapsed on Simon's floor, the bed having been unusable for a long time, with squirt, cum, oil, and sweat seeping into every pore of their skin and orifice in their bodies. The alluring stink of sex permeated every corner of the room and left a heavy fog ensuring anyone nearby would fall under the same libidinous spell.

"I...I don't think I can even move." Brigit groaned. "That's...never happened before." Brigit's abdomen was still distended from her nephew using her body as a 'cum dump' so many times. Her makeup had been practically washed away except for some remnants of smudged eyeliner and some lipstick smears that were still visible around Simon's nipples, balls, and cock.

"You hah hah wore me out more than the rucksack race I just ran. Haah haah...but this was way more fun." Simon's voice was weak and breathy. He rested in an equally soiled state to his aunt. He had washed his face and hair several times with her spray and smelled strongly of horny cougar pussy. During a rather playful part of their romp, Brigit had flung his own spunk at him which left him with something of a bukkake'd appearance. And his body still glistened with droplets of beaded sweat mixed with remnants of coconut oil, but the most shocking part of Simon's display was one of his mother's large dildos lodged (although not deeply) into his ass. "I can't believe you stuffed so much cum into my ass," he remarked.

"I needed a lot of lube to get that thing in there and we ran out of oil. Luckily, there was plenty of your nut-oil sitting around." Brigit gave her nephew an evil smirk.

Basking in the euphoric bliss of so many sinful familial orgasms, Simon rested his right hand on his aunt's stomach and rubbed his semen into her skin. While Brigit held her nephew's spent monstrous slug-like penis in her left, and massaged his sloppy wet glans with her thumb.

"So, where is your mother anyway?" Brigit asked.

"You know, I'm not sure." Simon strained to remember. But it was a toilsome effort to think clearly. "I think she said she was going to meet a friend."

***

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Guuulp! Guuulp!

Mel laid between Candice's legs and swallowed mouthful after mouthful of Candice's deliciously addictive pussy nectar. The spray was so strong, that it washed over Mel's face and cascaded over her back like a wave at the beach. Mel's body was completely soaked, and her hair wet and matted, from an entire day's worth of feasting on a geyser erupting pussy.

"Cough...cough...gulp! I'm surprised you're not with your 'boyfriend'." Mel teased a heavily breathing Candice. "Isn't his race over?"

Candice Memphis was sprawled out on Mel's bed like a busty wet starfish. On each side of her, was an empty sixty-four ounce bottle of gatorade.

"He's...he's...ooooooooooh ooooooohh...had a rough...aaaaah...week." Candice cooed and cried out as she felt a hot tongue part her folds and lick her tight wet hole. "He's been sleeping...aaahh aahhh...a lot. Mmmmmm! So I've been letting him rest."

"Slurp. Slurp. Slurp. Too bad. What would really complete this ensemble, is him fucking me from behind while you spray me down." Mel suggested in a low sultry voice.

"Mmmmmmm, I'll let him know." Candice replied softly.

"Please do. In the meantime, keep giving me more of that sweet pussy cream." Mel requested.

***

"Fat chance," a mature brunette said to a very toned Puerto Rican milf who was being penetrated by a terrifyingly large phallus. "Good luck keeping your daughter..."

"My daughter," the Puerto Rican mother interrupted, "nnngh wouldn't know what to do with this."

Three eighteen-year-old friends face-timed with each other and viewed a short video sent by their leader, Evita Juarez.

"I can't believe the nerve of my mother. I wouldn't know what to do? Look at her! She can barely take it!" Evita complained loudly and sharply to her friends on the call.

"I can't believe you recorded your mother having sex," replied one of the other girls on the call. Solenne Garcia was a young Puerto Rican girl like Evita. Once a very disciplined gymnast, but the absence of regular physical activity with her continued high caloric diet caused her to gain a considerable amount of weight. However, she found that her fat tits and large ass made her all the more alluring. "I think it's weird, but she's not my mother so I'm enjoying watching this guy's dick wreck her cunt. No offense." Solenne added when she noticed the grimace on Evita's face.

"I'm sure your mom was just caught up in the moment." The third teen attempted to defend the milf's lewed comment. Michelle Lewe was a very fit and accomplished cross-country runner. She had fair skin, bright strawberry-blonde hair and a cute face peppered with freckles. "I mean, I don't think any of our mothers really see us as women."

"Not sexual women at least." Solenne commented. "You should find this guy, and rub it in your mom's face. But again, I think that's weird."