Slut Son Ch. 12 - Three Heats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle released her lip from the grip of her teeth and nodded.

Simon quickly, but delicately, scooped up the thin teen in his arms. Before he could get under her, Evita directed him into a new position. "Simon, lie down on the couch first and get comfortable. Michelle, hang on a moment."

As Simon did as instructed, he watched Evita and Solenne swarm around Michelle's eager writhing body.

"Gasp!" Michelle squealed when from behind, Evita wrapped her arms around Michelle's torso and gripped her tiny breasts in her palms.

"Oh my." Evita teased as Michelle's rock hard nipples dug into her hands. "For such small little boobies, I've always found it impressive how your nipples can get. Now, let's get this top off."

"Aaah! Aaah! Evita no! I haa haa can do it myself." Michelle cried out.

"Where's the fun in that?" Evita teased as she slipped the thin pink fabric off her friend's chest and yanked it over her head.

"Oh yeah. These babies are soaked!" Solenne informed the group enthusiastically. She had knelt down in front of Michelle and hooked her fingers inside Michelle's shorts. As she pulled the waistband down, past Michelle's bare mound, she was hit by a thick wave of horny pussy fumes. "Holy fuck Michelle! The entire goddamn neighborhood is gonna smell that." Michelle's scent was infectious, it clouded Solenne's thoughts and made her entire body feel light and fuzzy. "Sniff. Not that I'm complaining," she smiled. "It's making me a little wet myself."

"Ayeee! Guys stop! You know I can't help how horny I get." Michelle shrieked in her high voice.

"Well, it's something he can help with. Go on, get on your new seat." Solenne ordered.

"But face us," Evita added. "You gotta help us get this monster out."

Michelle wasted no time straddling her new compliant boy toy, her cunt juices were dripping down her long slender legs. She placed her knees on either side of his chest and lowered her sweet cherry onto his face.

A mere glimpse was all Simon caught of the prize he was about to feast on, but it was all that he needed for his desire to spike and salivate at the creamy sweetness. Despite Michelle having almost no body fat, Simon was surprised to find that she had an extremely puffy labia that concealed her small opening. As she knelt closer to Simon's face, her lips parted and revealed a delicate bright pink pussy that was dripping wet and ready to be suckled upon.

Sluuuuuuuurp. Gulp...gulp.

"Oh my god! Aaaaah! Aaaaah! Oh god! He just went right for it." Michelle shrieked. Her chest rose and fell as she squirmed on her new licking seat. "His tongue aah aah so deep already. This haah haah this is what I've been waiting for." Michelle gipped Simon's hips, and after gaining leverage, had begun to slide her gushing slit up and down the happily helpless man's face. "Sssssssss mmmmmmm," she hissed and moaned. "Sooooo good. I was so horny before we even started. I'm leaking so much, uuunnnngh I'm already slipping. Oh baby, it's too much, don't wanna suffocate you."

Michelle had leaned forward and was about to lift off the hunk's face, when she felt firm hands grab the top of her thighs and forcefully yank her back down.

"Ayeeeee! So strong!" Michelle panted out.

"Ha ha!" Evita chuckled. "Kudos to you Michelle. Your pussy must taste really good." She smiled. "Now focus up. I'll pull his shorts back, you fish his cock out."

Evita had positioned herself between Simon's legs on the couch, and Solenne had joined her friends by kneeling next to Simon's hips. Evita peeled back the tight compression shorts as an uncoordinated Michelle slipped her slender right hand inside.

"Whoa!" Evita shouted.

"Merry fucking Christmas!" Solenne laughed.

All three teens had been eyeing Simon's packed meat since he entered the basement. The awkwardly tucked bulge had given them a pretty good idea what they were in store for, but seeing it out of its confines was a different story entirely.

Simon's soft appendage recoiled a bit from the thick chilled air that was being pumped into the basement, but as three pairs of horny impatient hands pawed and molested his member, it surged in thickness and length until it was a terrifying twitching tower of angry pulsing veins.

"Oh god! Look at this disgusting dick!" Solenne's tone was ambiguous, the other's couldn't tell if she was creeped out or turned on. "It's so gross how thick these blue veins are. I like my cocks smooth and slick. What it must feel like when it's inside."

"It's...it's aah aah...perfect." Michelle moaned.

"It's the kind of cock we've dreamt about. Interesting, he's completely smooth." Evita chimed in. "Now, remember what we agreed? First, who can deepthroat this dick?"

Simon, with a face drenched in delicious pussy juice and gasping for air when he could, attempted to aid his new mistresses by lifting up posterior when he felt multiple hands roll his shorts down. With ease, he had soon been stripped of his bottoms, shoes and socks, and he took his rightful place as the nude subject for the trio's sexually charged challenge.

Swell!

"He's getting even harder," Evita giggled. "He must be as excited as we are. Good thing too, I've been waiting weeks for this."

"So you've told us, but I think I'm gonna take first crack at this ladies." Solenne informed her equally horny friends.

'Fuck! This thing is much more intimidating up close.' Solenne thought as she fought to hold back her nerves.

Slurp. Slurp. Solenne quickly busied herself by licking the top of the rigid veiny member in front of her. She especially enjoyed the young man twitching every time she circled her tongue around his increasingly sensitive glans.

'Here it goes.' Solenne thought as she dropped her jaw and slid her spit-covered lips over the head of the monstrous cock. Huuuk. Gluk. Gluk. 'Not good!' Solenne panicked. 'Already choking...he's too fucking big!'

Red faced, eyes clenched, and straining, Solenne gave it one last try before, "GASP!" She pulled her mouth off the head and when the man's cock slipped from her grip, it struck Michelle's stomach with a loud WHACK!

"Fuck! That hurt my jaw." Solenne complained, drool spilling over her puffy bottom lip. "Yeah I can tell you right now, I'm not deep-throating shit!"

"HA! Solenne's out. I'm next." Evita demanded when she looked over and saw a pouting look on Michelle's face. "Don't be greedy. You're the one with a tongue in your cunt after all." Evita licked her lips and then spat! all over the head of the twitching dick. "This is how it's done girls."

Evita started out strong. Her lips slipped over the flared mushroom head and her mouth had begun to mold around the steel-hard intruder.

'Fuck me! The deeper I try to force this thing it's like the thicker he gets. Can't breathe...gotta make this happen.'

Evita then grabbed Simon firmly by the base with both hands and attempted to use her own throat as a sleeve to thoroughly encase his cock.

'I can do this! Almost there! Fucking swallow this dick!' Evita thought with eyes clenched and a face turning purple. Ultimately, she had to pull off with a loud POP!

"Coff! Coff! Hak...spit! How was that?" Evita boastfully asked as she regained her composure.

"That was haaah haaah so hot. You swallowed nnnngg so much cock." Michelle breathlessly answered.

"Yeah...sorry sweetheart. You got about halfway." Solenne replied with a shit-eating grin.

"What?! You fucking liar." Evita said incredulously. "Michelle, is that true?"

"Yes! Yes! Aaaaah! Aaaaah!! OH YES!" Was all Michelle could vocalize.

"Shit! Well, I guess you're up." Evita responded with heavy disappointment while offering the spit-shined cock to Michelle, but she needed cue. Michelle was going to take that cock whether Evita was done or not.

Michelle pressed the swollen red tentacle against her body--which nearly reached her sternum--and stroked the underside.

'I can't wait to taste him!' Michelle thought between a series of mini-orgasms exploding in her brain. She grabbed her victim by the base of his cock with both hands, took a deep breath, and swallowed the rigid member till it hit the back of her throat.

"Whoa!" Shrieked Solenne.

"Okay! Girl's got skills." Evita laughed.

The previous two's spit-shine had thoroughly lubricated the rigidly textured shaft. Combined with Michelle's enthusiasm and vigor, she had already taken more than half of Simon's length.

"Oh god! You can see it bulging through her neck!" Solenne commented in apparent disgust. "She's like a snake unhinging her jaw."

"Ha! That's true. She'll have to teach me that." Evita replied.

Glurk. Glurk. Glurk. Glurk. Inch after inch of slimy slick cock disappeared into Michelle's lithe body.

'He fills my throat perfectly. Michelle thought. SLUUUUUURP! 'I always wondered what it would feel like for my throat to be a cocksleeve.' She giggled to herself.

"Crazy bitch! Get it girl!" Solenne hooted and hollered. "This is some sick shit! He's gotta be in her stomach by now." Solenne had then moved to Michelle's side. "Come one! Just a few more inches!" SMACK! Solenne gave Michelle's frail buttocks a hard and loud slap! It overtook all other noises in the room and forced a shocked Michelle to jump further down Simon's battering ram.

"GLURK! GLURK! COUGH!" Michelle's eyes clenched shut as her face turned a dark shade of beet red. The intrusion in her throat had swollen her neck to the width of her head. "GAK! SPAT! OHMYFUCKINGGOD!" Michelle finally shouted out, as the lack of oxygen made her slide the slippery meat log out of her body.

"SPITUEE!" As the slimy cock left the runner's body, copious amounts of syrupy precum had quickly filled the newly empty cavity. Michelle couldn't help but hawk mouthfuls of the solution.

SPLAT! SPLAT! Sweet seminal fluid and bubbly spit rained down on the sexually anxious stud and splattered all over the sectional.

"Huff...huff...how'd...I...do?" Michelle asked, exhausted and out of breath.

"I think we have a clear winner." Evita said with a cheeky smile.

"Yeah," Solenne sighed, "sucks to be bested by this skinny bitch." Solenne had then given Michelle's tight pink rump a playful smack. "But she earned the title 'Queen of Cock-sucking'. Now come on Michelle, get off this meat bag. There's a lot more use for that ugly cock."

As Michelle lifted her weak body off Simon's rigid, bucking frame, he was a messy sight to behold. Michelle's cunt juices had soaked his face and matted his hair. A large wet stain was visible on the cushion under his head. And his cock and torso were oiled with gobs of Michelle's expectorate.

"Welcome back." Evita said to Simon with a smirk. "How are you feeling?"

"F...fantastic!" Simon panted. Turning his head to Michelle, "your pussy...so incredibly sweet. I'd love to taste you some more."

"Count on it, soldier." Michelle replied.

While the sex-starved oral addict, and her newfound muse, mooned at one another, Evita and Solenne stripped down for round two.

"Lotta game left girls." Evita announced. "Let's see who's cunt can match Michelle's fucked up throat." She then knelt down and lightly palmed Simon's flared purple helmet. "Mmmm, nice and wet. Michelle, as the winner of the last round you can have first go at this."

"Haa haa," Michelle started, still somewhat out of breath. "I'll try, but I've hardly taken anything this big." 'I've hardly taken anything that wasn't a tongue.' Michelle thought while trying to hide a nervous expression.

The strawberry-blonde mounted the stallion once more, except she had decided to face Simon this time. Her face and chest still flushed from their last encounter, she began by rubbing his thick head against her dainty slit. Her moist lips felt like velvet against Simon's throbbing head, which made him jump a bit in anticipation.

'Deep breath.' Michelle coached herself.

Michelle had tried to descend upon the veiny monstrosity beneath her, but she was immediately met with resistance. Her slit was too tight and her pelvis too narrow. Perhaps, if Simon had been a bit softer, his member could have conformed to the shape of her opening, but he was well past rock-hard in the anticipation of feeling a tight pussy around his cock.

Straining, and biting her lip, Michelle finally eased off. "I...I can't. It's too much. It hurts too much!" She cried out as slide off Simon's body and collapsed on the floor.

"My god, Michelle! I'm sorry." Simon sat up and panicked. "I didn't mean to hurt..."

"No no! It's okay." Michelle reassured Simon. "I'm pretty petite, but it was worth a shot." She said while managing a smile.

"That's really too bad Michelle," Solenne commented as she pushed Simon back down onto the couch. "I guess you just haven't matured enough yet for fucking." Proud of her taunt, she had completely missed Michelle shooting her an evil glare.

Solenne straddled her newly made horse-hung acquaintance and lined up his shaft so that it split her butt cheeks. Spit and precum had provided enough lube for her to slide effortlessly up and down his rigid manhood.

"You don't mind a little teasing, do you?" Solenne asked.

"Nnnnnnn...no...not at all." Simon groaned. His answer would have made no difference, Solenne was going to use him as she saw fit.

"There's so much heat coming off you." Solenne announced gleefully. "God damn, you're making my little kitty so wet already. Mmmmmm, she's practically purring for you."

Simon dug his fingers into the fleshy fat of Solenne's rump. "Your body, it's so fucking sexy." He said, trying to match Solenne's commentary.

"Trying to flatter me? Thinking I'll take it easy on you? Fat chance." Solenne replied. And with that, she lined up Simon's tip to her pink open and rocked her hips from side-to-side to ease him into her puffy cunt. "Oh fuck! You feel even hotter inside me!" Solenne burst out as the swollen head slipped inside her heavy Latina body. "Yeeeeaaaah!" She shrieked loud enough to break glass as she slid down the pole just a few inches.

"Oh my god that's good pussy!" Simon shouted. His fingers had pressed so hard into Solenne's ass, that her flesh had nearly swallowed them entirely.

'That's nothing. Prepare yourself big boy.' Solenne though with a devilish look.

Solenne began moving her hips in a circular motion, the inner walls of the sex tunnel gripped and massaged the thick phallus as she danced atop him.

"NNNNNNGG! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! That's too good!" Simon moaned as he writhed under his new seductress.

'Too easy. He'll be my personal slave before he even cums in my pussy.'

With his eyes clenched shut, and back arched to a severe angle, Simon had begun to plead with his mistress. "Of fuck yes! Fuck that feels so good. Please! Please keep massaging my cock with your amazing pussy!"

'Such a lightweight. With a cock this big, I figured he'd have lasted longer.'

Solenne wiggled her ass and slid further down the thickly veined meat pole.

"OH FUCK!" Solenne gasped as the veiny texture of the fuck-stick caught her g-spot just right. "Ssssssssss!" She hissed. "Right there. That hits the spot. Right fucking there!"

Solenne leaned forward, until she was practically laying on her submissive boy-toy, and rocked her hips back and forth to grind her g-spot harder against the ribbed shaft.

"OOOOOOOOOH! BABY! This is some magical fucking dick. AAAAYEEEAAH! It knows how to hit the right fucking spot!" Solenne really let herself go. Her shrieks and cries filled the basement and shook the eardrums of her audience. "I'm gonna make this fucking dick mine!" Solenne taunted as she grabbed her victim around his throat for balance. "You understand me? By the time I've made you cum, you're not gonna want any cunt but this one." As she continued to boast, she ground harder and harder onto the pussy-fister inside of her.

Simon slid his hands all the way up Solenne's smooth caramel body and finally rested them on her fat jutting tits. Her pert, pendulous mammaries tantalized Simon as they heaved against his face. He squished them hard together and even took her left nipple into his mouth.

'Fuuuuuck me! The hornier I get, the more sensitive I am. Alright. Maybe this cowboy has some talent after all.' Solenne realized in her head, but would never share with her friends.

Schlop! Schlop! Schlop! Schlop!

Solenne's salivating pussy sliding up, and then swallowing so much thick cock was as loud as her shrilling.

"You wanna cum for me?" Solenne was demanding more than asking. "You wanna cum in this sweet pussy? Mmmmmm, yeah. This is the best fucking pussy you've ever had, isn't it. You wanna fill me up till its oozing out of my well-fucked hole."

Schlop! Schlop! Schlop!

'FUCK!' Solenne cursed herself in her head. 'Trying to get him to cum and end this contest, but I ended up turning myself on too much.'

"OH FUCK ME! This is too good. I want your cum! I want your cum so much!" Solenne cried atop her tit-feasting stud.

'His dick is huge. I bet his cum is thick and gooey. Oh god. Thinking about being filled with so much rich cum is making me...'

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! I'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUMI'MGONNACUM!"

Solenne had lost control. Her thoughts ran wild with perverted fantasies of being bloated with cum.

"💕I'M CUUUUUUUUUUUUMMINNNNNNNNG!!💕"

PISH!

Suck! SmackI "Oh fuck that's hot!" Simon released the fat nipple in his mouth and yelped as something very hot and sharp struck his abdomen.

Solenne was by no means a gusher, but the pressure had built up immeasurably inside her and what little squirt escaped was boiling hot and stung her unsuspecting victim.

"Oh god...oh god...oh god..." Solenne repeated over and over as she came down from her high. "Haaa...haaa...I could do that all day." Solenne finally spoke with a weak smile. "Nobody will miss him, right?" She slowly stood up as she slipped her right middle finger into her stretched slit. "I think it's safe to say who the winner of round two is."

"Yeah. Nice try!" Evita sharply responded. "You only made it halfway."

"What!" Solenne's face contorted as if a foul odor hung in the air. "Michelle?"

Michelle had moved to the other side of the sectional and was resting while she rubbed her hard nipples that accentuated her tiny yet perky breasts. "Sorry Solenne. It was a...hot effort, maybe a little more than half, but yeah you were still short of the whole thing."

"Whatever," Solenne scoffed. "Zero chance E does any better."

Evita's knowing smirk was missed by a disappointed Solenne as Evita swung her right leg over Simon's reclined body.

"Your body is absolutely amazing." Simon muttered, completely entranced by the Puerto Rican's deep bronze colored skin. "Everything is fit and tight. There's not a single bounce on you."

"Oh I can get something to bounce. That's why I'm giving you this view." Evita replied as she looked over her shoulder and flashed a bright smile at her eager playmate. Contrary to her friend's choice of position to face Simon, Evita decided to ride her man-sybian reverse-cowgirl so he'd have the perfect view of her toned bubble butt.