Slut Son Ch. 12 - Three Heats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomGuardi
DomGuardi
303 Followers

I think it's time for a little photoshoot.

♫ Next time on Slut Son ♫

Chanté Williams, the beautiful ebony Director of Promotions and Events has waited long enough. Under the guise of a photoshoot to advertise the resorts newest suites, she convinces Simon to be her model to show off the luxurious amenities. However, if their purpose is to attract romantic couples to the resort, a single male subject will hardly suffice for her purpose. She may have to include herself to get the shots she's looking for.

******

Author's Appreciation

Thank you for reading the twelfth chapter of the Slut Son series. Between TOTK and MHW, it has been exceedingly difficult to tear myself away and get back to writing this series. I do apologize for the severe lateness that this installment was submitted. During that lull, I received several comments and private messages encouraging me to continue this series, and for that I am thankful that readers are a fan of my work. To everyone who has given me a follow/favorite, and written feedback, I truly appreciate your time and attention. If you enjoyed this entry, and feel its warranted, please vote and give this a favorite and/or me a follow, and I hope you'll check back for future entries in this series. Please leave a comment as well; good and bad feedback alike helps me get better.

If I wouldn't read it, I'm not going to write it. -Dom Guardi

DomGuardi
DomGuardi
303 Followers