Slut Son Ch. 12 - Three Heats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnnnnnnnnnng." Clap. Clap. Clap. Evita began with a gentle twerking motion with just the flared head of the monstrosity inside her delicate opening. The former "perfect view" designation was an understatement. Evita's perfectly rounded brown globes bounced up and clapped lightly together on each descent.

"Ooooooh my god." Simon groaned. "I knew your ass looked good. But...but...this is just amazing."

"You were checking out my ass?" Evita asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes. Every time. I'm sorry." Simon apologized weakly.

"Don't be sorry. Be d...deeeeeeper. Unnnng." Evita had begun her finishing move. With each clap! she descended lower and lower, her youthful athletic pussy swallowed inch after inch of thick veiny cock.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod." Simon breathily chanted over and over again. The prowess of the Caribbean goddess riding him sent constant jolts of ecstasy that ran up his spine and burst in his brain. The massage going on inside her love canal put pressure on Simon in all the right places. Such an assault caused his length to swell ever so slightly beyond his control.

"Haah! Haah! Haah! Fuck me! Are you actually getting bigger back there?" Evita's breathing was harsher and louder as her lustful pants grew more frequent. "Aaah! Aaah! Getting...a little harder...to take this thing. But god damn it feels sooooooo good." There was no stopping Evita. She was a celebrated multi-champion athlete with a strong body like a well-oiled machine.

"It's...it's 'cause of you! You're making me harder and bigger!" Simon's resolve was completely non-existent. With both hands, he reached out and grabbed Evita's bouncing buns. Which he discovered were almost as hard as his cock.

"Ssssssssss! Oh fuck! You know how to make a girl wet." Evita complimented her endowed slut. A stream of sweet pussy water trickled down Simon's shaft, which made him shiver and buck. "I...aah aah...can't wait to feel...mmmmm...how big you get when I b-b-bottom out."

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!

Evita had begun working double-time in her efforts to defeat her sexual competitors. She had lost the first round, but cramming a cunt full of cock seemed to be her specialty.

'Yes! Yes! Keep up this rhythm.' Evita coached herself. 'Don't stop. Don't stop till I crush his balls with my clit.'

"FUCK! My dick is so hard it hurts!" Simon cried out.

"Almost baby! Almost!" Evita worked that pole like a pro. She was careful not to take too much too fast as the immeasurable invader rearranged her internal organs.

Cough! Spat! Drool and spit profusely poured from Evita's salivating open mouth. 'Nnnnnnng!! Oh god! I feel so stuffed. Like my womb is completely crushed and my stomach is full at the same time.'

PLOP!

The impossible happened. The tight Puerto Rican runner had sunk the entire forearm-sized cock entirely within her body. The redness of her flushed face and chest could be seen even through her beautiful caramel skin.

'Oh fuck! Before I cum!' Evita thought as she reached down to strum her own clit. She had found, however, that Simon's heavy sperm-churning balls were pressed tight against her crotch. 'Good lord! These things...are ready to burst!' She had decided, instead, to grab a handful of testicles in her right hand and squeeze and massage them as hard as she could. 'I'll get him to cum now! And win this contest!'

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! THAT'S TOO MUCH!" Simon cried out. "PLEASE...PLEASE STOP! I'LL...I'M...GOING TO CUM!" His voice reached an unusually high pitch as he begged his athletic mistress to stop.

"OH YES! OH YES! COME ON BABY! GIVE IT TO ME! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! YOU WANT TO FILL UP THIS PERFECT BODY WITH HOT BOILING CUM!" Evita shrilled and teased.

Simon did indeed, but he wasn't ready to cum. He fought hard to keep from filling Evita's entire body with his slick slimy spunk.

'Fuck! One shot to stave this off!' Simon thought as he panicked in his head. He slipped his hand underneath Evita's delicious looking ass and wrapped his fingers tightly around the base of his surging cock. 'Comeoncomeonecomeon! Don't shoot!' It took all of Simon's strength. The usually spongy cum-chute along the underside of his engorged manhood felt harder and threatened to grow wider as his seminal factories were about to release their first volley.

"AAAAHH! AAAAHHHH! YES! YES! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT ALL YOUR CUM! GIVE ME YOUR HOT LOAD! FILL ME UP TILL ITS DRIPPING OUT OF MY HOT FUCKING PUSSY!" Evita screamed loud enough to be heard by the entire neighborhood, but was adequately muffled by the basement dwelling. "OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!" She panted as her cum-filled fantasy was bringing about her own orgasm. "💕FUCKMEI'MCUUUUUUUUMMMINNNG!💕"

PISH! PISH!

Two blazing-hot sharp streams escaped the tight seal of Evita's gripping cunt. One struck her hand, and the second struck Simon's vibrating ball-bag.

"AAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHHH!" Simon screamed to the Heavens and gripped his shaft even tighter. Girl cum was his ultimate arousal elixir. If he didn't give it everything he could, he was going to blow his body-weight in cum in his writhing mistress.

"Haaaah! Haaaah! Oh my god! Oh my god! That was intense. Holy shit that was so fucking good!" Evita, coming down from her high, was still panting and breathing heavily. Her body glistened in a beautiful sheen of sweat. Her shoulders and chest rippled in an onion-like pattern as her muscles flexed uncontrollably. "Aaaahh...Aaaahh! I...I...see what...you mean." She said, looking at Solenne. "I could just enjoy this cock all day."

Evita's taxed body attempted to slide off Simon's still stiff cock, but she merely just slumped forward. Simon sat up, supported her weight under her legs, and lifted her off his twitching tower.

"Are you okay?" Simon asked.

"Oh my god yes. Probably my best orgasm ever. How was it for you?" Evita expected to hear that no one else had ever made him cum so much, but unfortunately that was not Simon's response.

"You...haah haah...felt incredible. But I was afraid to cum too soon." Simon explained.

The three teens all looked astonished at Simon's cock that now looked even bigger, veinier, and angrier than before. And then noticed the reddened ring around the base.

"Damn!" Solenne commented. "You had to squeeze your junk that hard, huh?"

"You're not hurt are you?" Michelle asked with genuine concern.

Simon smiled, "not at all. I was having such a great time, I thought maybe we could have a little more fun."

"Well, since you're still hard as fuck, we have a round three yet to finish." Solenne announced. "Who's fat ass is up to the task?"

"I'll...take my round two victory...ahh ahh...and leave it at that." Evita replied, still short of breath. A wise decision as her body was sufficiently drained and bruised.

"What about you, strawberry-top? Or is your throat the only good thing about you?" Solenne teased rather spitefully.

Michelle rolled her eyes and responded only looking at Simon. "I'm sure my little butt is even tighter than my perfect pink pussy." She stated while opening her folds for Simon's entertainment. "As much as I'd like to, maybe it's something we can work on later." She winked.

Simon answered Michelle's offer with a bright smile, but was quickly turned around by Solenne.

"That leaves just you and me then." Solenne said with a very greedy look on her face. She briskly walked to an end table on the far side of the room, and returned with a bottle of "anal jelly" she retrieved from the drawer. "We may...have been a little prepared for this."

Simon was hardly offended, and simply chuckled.

Squeeeze! "For something this big, I'm gonna need the whole bottle." Solenne said as she produced a generous glob of jelly and smeared a thick coat all over Simon's sticky shaft. "I love how this thing twitches in my hand." She looked up at Simon with a very sultry look, "I hope it'll be just as excited to be in my ass!" Swell! With that prospect, Simon flexed and Solenne felt his girth surge.

Solenne faced the sectional and climbed up, with her hands on the back of the couch and her knees on the cushion. She widened her stance and pushed the nozzle of the bottle tight against her tight sphincter.

Squeeeze! Solenne pumped her own ass with a healthy amount of jelly as well. "If Michelle is your throat queen, and Evita your pussy sleeve, then I'll be your anal slut." She said with a devilish smile.

Solenne tossed the near empty bottle aside and braced her body with both hands.

Simon stood behind Solenne's beautifully thick ass and spread her cheeks with his hands. Her puckered little hole winked at him as Solenne flexed in anticipation. He lined up his soldier's helmet, dripping with syrupy precum, and pushed gently against her anal opening.

Pop!

"Nnnnnnnnnngggh!" Solenne groaned. "Oooooooohhh...I can't wait to feel this deep inside." Her moaning was deep and throaty.

The copious amounts of anal jelly allowed Simon to slip several inches inside Solenne's body on the next push. And to his surprise, her anus widened and hungerly accepted all the meat with ease.

"Oh my god. Fuck this is a good ass. You're...tight and soft at the same time." Simon complimented.

"We both want this." Solenne stated. "So I give you permission to absolutely wreck my ass. But under one condition."

Simon paused, "yes?"

"All that cum, I'm sure you were saving for Evita, you have to dump in my ass. All that cum is mine. I want it in my stomach. I want so much cum I'm choking on it. I wanna leak cum for a week. Understand?"

"Yes. Oh god, I'm so ready to cum too." Simon answered.

"Then start fucking me!" Solenne ordered. 'Fuck I'm so horny. Is that? My pussy? My god I'm leaking pussy cum all down my thighs.'

Streeeeetch...squelch! Several more inches plunged into Solenne's backdoor cavity.

"Sssssssss," Solenne hissed. 'My ass is on fire. He's hitting every nerve-ending. Even one's I didn't know I had.' She thought as she bit her bottom lip.

Slip...sweeeelll!

Simon, who was quickly on the edge of cumming again, slipped his mammoth trunk deep inside Solenne's seductive curvy body.

"OH MY GOD!" Solenne burst out. Her already chubby stomach bulged even further with the immense intrusion. Flashes went off in her brain, and she was left a cock drunk cum dump. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me." She whispered over and over again.

Plap! Plap! Plap!

Simon started a steady plowing rhythm. Careful not to hurt his mistress, but the intensity of her anal walls fervently squeezing every swallowed inch sent Simon into an overwhelming lustful state.

"Fuck this ass is so good!" Simon grunted. "It's sucking me in like you're a filthy anal slut!"

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Oh yes! Keep fucking my ass. You're so deep. So deeeeep!" Solenne gasped and moaned in unrelenting ecstasy.

Simon sunk his hands deep into Solenne's ass flesh. With a strong grip on her sweaty body, he pulled her harder and harder onto his pistoning battering-ram.

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

The steady symphony of two sexy bodies slappy together filled the underground rumpus room. Between "GASPS!" and animal growls, Solenne would shriek out, "AAAAHH FUCK ME!" While Simon would change the same compliment over and over, "THIS ASS! SO GOOD! IWANNACUM! IWANNACUM!"

'So deep...so hard. It's too much! Too...much...' Solenne though as her vision blurred more and more.

"This...AAHH...is my...HAAH...third orgasm...AAAYEE...in a row." Solenne breathlessly forced out as she rode out one orgasm after another. She had lost her grip on the back of the couch and slumped forward into the cushions. Sweat dripped from her body, and flung from Simon's face every time he threw his head back in delirious pleasurable agony. "COME ON! AAAHH! GIVE IT TO ME! FILL ME UP! FUCKING GIVE ME ALL YOUR CUM!" Solenne belted before losing all her energy.

"💙I'MGONNACUM! I'MGONNACUM! OHFUCKMEI'MCUUUUUUUUMING!!💙" Simon's howl struck fear into the three teens. He had released his grip on the curvy teen's bronze buns and yanked her body back by her wrists.

SPUUUUURT!

Thick, pearly white, semen flooded hard and fast into Solenne's anal tract. It bubbled, oozed, and filled every pore and fold of her bowels.

SPUURT! SPUURT! SPUURT! SPUURT! SPUURT!

The vollies kept cumming. Simon usually rendered half a dozen or so into his love victims, but the sensations of Solenne's ass caused him to explode over, and over, and over.

Solenne became addicted to the warming sensation that started in her bowels, but had now reached her stomach. Weakly, she pleaded, "more...give me more...so much...stomach...so full...gimme more cum."

PUMP! PUMP! PUMP!

Simon had no control, just a madman remained who had little concern for the teen who's bowels, intestines, and stomach were overflowing with heavy coagulated spunk.

SPURT!

If felt to Solenne that the undulated cock lodged deep inside her had ceased its seminal injecting assault. However, soon after, SMACK! Simon had dropped her wrists and smacked her right butt-cheek with an aggressive slap. And then, Solenne felt one final...

SPUUUUUUUUUURT!

The pressure from the compacted teen forced Simon out. And when he finally pulled the last few inches out, Solenne's widened, gaping ass hole expelled a giant generous glob of cum with a disgusting audible SQUELCH!

It splattered back onto Simon's cock, which was still dripping of all manner of sexual fluids and lube.

SQUELCH!

Another bubble of cum burst from Solenne's ass and plastered the couch and floor beneath her. And with one last push, "nnnnnnnngh," Solenne collapsed onto the cushions with her lower body sufficiently stained with filthy stud batter.

"Huff...huff...huff. That...was...so intense. Gulp." Simon staggered on his feet, then fell to the ground himself. "I...kinda lost it there for a second."

Evita and Michelle stared wide-eyed at each before finally speaking in unison, "that...was fucking hot!"

"I have never seen anything like that." Evita perked up.

"It looked both painful, and like, the best orgasm ever. I would love to do that." Michelle admitted.

"And hey, we each won a round. I'd say that was a pretty successful contest." Evita announced with a smile.

"Gold medals all around." Simon chimed in.

"If you're not busy the rest of the day, about how long until you can go again?" Michelle asked in a sweet girly voice.

"I actually have a trick for that, but it may look a little strange." Simon answered. He then scooped up with his right hand a glob of the sexual mixture clinging to his softening member, and rubbed it into his fingers. Then, reaching down, he stuck his ring and middle fingers into his tight ass until he could massage his prostate.

"Oh my!" Evita shouted.

"What...what are you doing?" Michelle asked as she sat up abruptly.

"I know it looks weird. But if I stimulate my prostate, then it recharges me a lot faster." Simon said while straining and humping his own hand.

"It's not weird. It's hot. And handy. You're a total freak aren't you?" Evita inquired, not meaning to sound rude.

"Actually, I'm a total slut." Simon replied. His eyes were shut and he was sucking on his own bottom lip. "Anything to be covered in girl cum."

"Well, I think Solenne is out of commission for a while." Michelle said when she glanced at Solenne's direction and it appeared she had fallen asleep. "So what do you say, E? Double team this?"

"You're on!" Evita answered, and had begun crawling seductively on all fours towards Simon. "And we're not stopping till you're drowning in our pussy cream."

"Yes, my mistresses." Simon moaned as his cock slowly stirred back to life.

***

The hour was unknown, but it was pitch-black by the time Simon managed to hobble home. Luckily, his mother's house was just behind Evita's.

Three teens lay strewn across the basement floor in what appeared to be the aftermath of a plaster bomb that was set off. Semen, both dried and viscous, covered their bodies. Wet stains were peppered all over the floor and furniture. Gaping pussies and ass holes pulsed with each relaxing breath. Once carefully applied makeup had been completely washed away by sweat, semen, and squirt. Matted, wet hair clung to the bodies of the teens. And the fog of the most insatiable debauchery would hang in the air for days to come.

Unable to move, even to turn her head, Evita spoke softly to Michelle and asked, "any chance you got that?"

A very weak Michelle, used every ounce of strength she could to crawl over to the mantle and retrieve her phone. She was silent for a while, her thumb busy browsing over files and settings. Then, she smiled with lips caked with dried cum. "Oh yeah."

***

"Yui, the spread looks great, but this isn't exactly what I asked for." Chanté, the Director of Promotions and Events was reviewing the latest events webpage that featured the resort's recently sponsored rucksack race. Her lead photographer Yui, was on a video call with a very worried look.

"W-well," Yui stammered, "I wanted to use the images you approved, but I was a little worried the subject matter wasn't appropriate for our public profile." She tried to explain.

"What's the problem? His look is perfect for the profile page." Chanté replied.

"I understand that physically, he is very attractive and would be optimal for advertising..." Yui paused to share several photos on her screen, "...but he's dressed a little...suggestively, don't you think?"

"Perhaps I don't follow," Chanté responded coldly, "his swimsuit is a little tight, but lot's of other male runners are wearing athletic swimwear."

"It's not his suit, exactly, that's the problem. It's his...his...you know. Package." Yui hesitated. "It's rather large and prominent, and to be honest a little disgusting. I just wasn't comfortable putting images of him up on our website. Or at least, all of him. I manage to use several shots from the waist up."

Talentless hack! Chanté thought to herself. What kind of photographer doesn't appreciate the human form?

"Very well." Chanté finally said aloud. "I approve the spread. Send this to the developers and have them publish the changes to the website." What a waste.

"Will do. And how did it go with the drone? Were you able to get the footage you wanted? I could take a look at it if you'd like." Yui offered.

"No, thank you Yui." Chanté answered quickly. "You concentrate on the gallery for the renovated suites and I'll review the footage, but I will let you know if I need your assistance."

"Okay." Yui nodded. "Let me know if you need anything else."

Chanté ended the call and promptly brought the video editing software that she had loaded the drone's memory into. One segment in particular, she had sliced and saved it to a private folder.